Atlanta - Cover

Atlanta

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2: Annie Meets the Cloninger's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Annie Meets the Cloninger's - Introducing Annie, a college dean from Minneapolis, who is visiting Atlanta for the weekend. She's horny, takes a cab ride that is so good that she looks the cabbie up the next night, and goes to a wild swinging party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Swinging  

Annie met Mal at seven sharp and he quickly left the front of the hotel behind them. He drove to the same warehouse parking lot that they had parked in the night before.

"Why here, Mal? I thought we were going to party."

But Annie knew full well why they had returned to this particular parking lot. Mal had turned to face her and she'd seen the look in his eyes.

"You're going to the party. I'm not invited. Sorry, I'm sorrier than you can imagine."

"In that case, I don't think I want to go. It's weird, with me a single woman going to a party and with no ride back. I'm not comfortable with it. "

So he wanted a going away present, she told herself. "Talk to me, Mal."

"Look, the Cloninger's -- they're good people. I know them. They'll treat you good and will provide a ride back to the hotel. That I guarantee."

"Guarantees mean nothing these days and you know it," she replied brusquely. He didn't reply, but opened his door and quickly joined her in the backseat.

"Looking for a free sample, Mal?" The eagerness in her tone told him she wanted him as much as he her. But Mal was accustomed to playing games, and replied.

"Well, I thought that... maybe you'd blow me... you know, for old times sake."

"Old time's... Christ, Mal, we only met last night." Annie felt herself growing wet at his close proximity.

"Show it to me," she said her voice already husky with sensuality. "If it's big enough I'll bite, if not, I'll throw it back."

He looked at her, trying to understand where she was coming from, then decided he had been right in his initial assessment. He took out his dick and displayed his erection to her.

"Nice cock," she purred.

"Then suck it," Mal hissed excitedly, and reached up to press down on Annie's shoulders.

Annie scampered to her knees as Mal encouraged her face toward his throbbing penis. Her eyes were wide with excitement and she moaned with unbridled pleasure and opened her mouth to engulf him.

"Aaah," he sighed, and gave himself over to her talented tongue; opening his eyes briefly to peek at her mouth as it stretched to accommodate his cock; watching with fascination as it slid in and out of her tightly sealed lips.

Then it was Annie's turn to peek as Mal worked her head back and forth with his hands.

She saw his saliva-coated cock as it came out of her mouth and listened with unbridled glee to the soft sucking pop resulting when she removed it from between her lips.

"Can I suck cock or what, baby?"

"Oh, yeah, that's it baby, suck my cock! God, you sure can suck cock, baby!"

The nasty repartee took its toll on Annie and she took his balls in her hands and studied them for a moment, then began to suck on one while caressing the other.

"Suck me off!" He cried, knowing that time was short. He had to get her delivered to the Cloninger's before the orgy started.

Annie took hold of him and began to pump him furiously while at the same time wildly tonguing his knobby tip.

'He's going to cum," she told herself. I'd better swallow or the dumb fuck will cum on my dress.'

"That's it... that's it," Mal hissed as he pushed forward and pulled her head toward his shaft. "Aaaahhh!" he groaned, "Here I come!"

Annie was caught by surprise at the force of his ejaculate. Her cheeks bulged out as her mouth quickly filled with his cum. She swallowed and managed to rid her mouth of the first rope, but then the second and third quickly followed even though she had stopped fellating him. She felt herself starting to come and lost control, opening her mouth to gasp out her pleasure at the unexpected experience. She had never come from sucking a cock before, but thought fleetingly, 'There's a first time for everything. The night's already worthwhile and it's only starting!'

As she moaned, Mal's cock spurted twice more and he did manage to leave a slimy trail of semen across the front of her dress, just across her left nipple. Annie didn't notice the residue until after she had cleaned his cock with her mouth and swallowed the remainder of his sperm. Then she cursed him soundly and demanded that he take her to wherever the hell the party was without further delay.

A well-sucked Mal Content was happy to oblige her and told her a little about the Cloninger's as they rode.

"Swingers," he said, glancing over his shoulder to admire her magnificent legs, perhaps for the last time. "They been swingin' for maybe four years now. Joe, he's a lawyer, maybe mid-thirties; made a ton of money with a couple class action suits against the tobacco companies. Barbara, his wife, teaches at the local high school. She's early thirties, be my guess."

Curious, Annie asked, "And the guests?"

"Couldn't say," he told her. "I've been to a couple parties with them and their guests always seemed to be all right. Especially the women; I mean, guys I don't bother with, ya know?"

Annie nodded, understanding only too well.

Five minutes later, the cab pulled into a long driveway in the Buckhead section, and Annie saw a large white-brick home looming out behind a thick cluster of oak trees. Then they drove past a huge deep green lawn that seemed perfectly manicured, before halting on a brick paved circle.

Annie got out and gave Mal a soft, wet kiss before turning away to walk to the bright red double doors. A light-skinned black woman in a skimpy maid's uniform answered the door and greeted Annie by name and invited Annie inside.

She led Annie through a series of spacious, luxuriously furnished rooms and out to the

backyard. There were a couple of dozen impeccably dressed people gathered there next to a long swimming pool; sipping drinks and holding small plates of hors d'oeuvres as they talked and laughed among themselves.

No one seemed to pay her any attention and Annie headed to the bar and asked for and received a strong martini. As she turned from the bar, a tall blonde woman in a slinky dark blue dress detached herself from a small group and walked over to her. She held out her hand and said, "You must be Annie. Mal has told me so much about you."

Annie shook her hand and was pleasantly surprised at the electrical current that passed between them. "I'm Barbara Cloninger, welcome to my home."

"Mal..." Annie took a gulp of her martini before continuing. "Mal, err, told you about me?"

"Oh, yes. He was quite verbal for Mal."

"May I ask, um, just what he said?"

"Oh, let's see... you like sucking cock and love it up the ass... shall I go on?"

"No! No, that's quite vivid. I gather you two spoke for a while."

"I confess we did. After all, I was curious about this stranger wanting to party with Joe and I."

"It's all Mal's doing. I mean we had a short... relationship. I... I'm in Atlanta on business. I'm from Minneapolis and..."

"Do you happen to know the Marcolina's? That would be Jim and Val. They live in Minneapolis and are dear friends of ours. We met them while skiing in Aspen two years ago. We go skiing with them every year."

"I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure," Annie said and took another sip of her drink.

"Then I'll make arrangements for you to meet. If you enjoy this evening with us, you'll love spending some time with them back home."

Annie nodded dumbly and felt inferior for a second. Then regrouped, telling herself that they may have more money than she, but she was as good as them any day. Besides, they wanted to fuck her and she them... well, maybe, ' she thought hedging her bets for the moment.

"Come on, let me introduce you around," Barbara said gaily and ushered Annie into the midst of the gathering.

"Everybody!" she called out loudly enough to get everyone's attention. This is Annie. Annie's from Minneapolis and no, she hasn't met the Marcolina's."

"Annie, this is my dearest friend, Jackie," Barbara said. Jackie took Annie's hand and gave it a little squeeze and stared at her breasts.

"You have a little stain here," she said to Annie. "Oh, let me help clean it off." Then Jackie pulled a hanky from a small purse and began to rub Annie's left breast.

Pulling a small mirror from her purse, Annie held it out and saw to her chagrin the stain was Mal's ejaculate. It took her another moment to realize that Jackie was lightly massaging her nipple and not the stain.

"That's fine," Annie stammered and took a step back. "It happens. The dry cleaners will get it out."

"Now that's what Monica Lewinsky said," Jackie laughed, "and look what happened to her."

Barbara came to Annie's rescue, saying, I've really got to introduce Annie around."

"See you later, I hope," Jackie yelled to Annie as they walked away.

"I see Mal prevailed upon you before dropping you off. He's insatiable at times."

"You're so right Barbara, and thanks for intervening on my behalf."

"Oh you've not seen the last of Jackie. She'll want to get into your pants as much as any man here tonight. Do you go both ways? I apologize for asking, but it will help as we move about."

"I... I've limited experience with women. An affair in college and one in high school, that's about it."

"That's fine. We like teaching novices. It's almost virginal, you know? Now aside from the stain, that is a lovely dress. Come on; let's meet some of the others."

As they maneuvered through the crowd, it was obvious that Barbara wanted her to meet a certain person. Annie took stock of the ages of the guests and decided that almost everyone was either in their thirties or early forties and that suited her.

Barbara steered them toward a handsome man sitting alone at a table sipping an imported beer. He was blond, tanned, and wore a white dinner jacket and red bow tie.

He promptly stood up as they approached.

Barbara smiled, then said, Annie, this is my husband, Joe. Joe, Annie."

"Nice to meet you, Annie," he said and she knew he meant it."

Turning to include Barbara, Annie said, "You have a remarkably beautiful home. I don't believe I've ever been in one a beautiful."

"Thank you Annie," they said together as if they'd practiced it.

They made light chatter about current events and then Joe said, "It gets more interesting later on, if that's what you're thinking."

"You must be a mind-reader," she said off-handedly and the Cloninger's laughed.

"In the meantime," Barbara said, would you care for a joint?"

Annie nodded and followed Joe into the next room. Barbara went with them to the doorway and stopped.

"I'm afraid I've got to see to our guests, enjoy each other darlings," she said and began walking away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.