It Started This Way - Cover

It Started This Way

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - West Nile Virus was getting under control, they thought. This is what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow  

They all had a good laugh at that, and I tried to change the subject.

"Amy, do you know of any other survivors?" I asked her.

"No Willie, you are the first people I have seen or heard since the plague ended. Don't you like me, Willie?"

"Yes Amy, I like you, I just don't think that I need to have every woman left on earth for a wife. The gene pool will get too small," I told them.

"Do you think it would be better if I had children with my brother?" She said with seemingly hurt feelings.

"Willie, there isn't anyone else," Elaine said.

I got angry now. "Next you will be telling me that you need to have children with Ford to make sure the gene pool is more diverse."

"We may have to," Carla said.

That hit me like a kick to the stomach. I eased the truck over to the side of the road. I go tout of the cab and walked around a minute, then threw up. I went to the trailer and looked in on the horses and then tried to calm down.

Carla came up to me and hugged me. "I didn't say I wanted to, Willie, I said we might have to."

"Carla, you just kill me first. I don't think I could get over it. You are too important to me. I love you too much for that," I said pulling away from her.

They were all out of the truck now, and heard what I said to Carla. Sandra hit me like a blond bullet. "Willie, I will never bring a child into this world that is not yours. None of us will," she said crying wildly and kissing my face.

I looked around. Elaine and Carla were crying and nodding. I pulled them into a hug and kissed them all.

Amy was standing there, not knowing what to do. I motioned her over and hugged her. "Do you want to be a part of this? If you do, there will be no one else but me for you."

"Yes, Willie, I know you are a good man. These women love you too much for you not to be," Amy answered.

"Is this settled now?" I asked them all.

They all answered in the affirmative.

We got into the truck and pulled back onto the road. I heard Deuce call on the radio. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just had to throw up. I got sick. I am okay now," I answered.

We made the rest of the trip pleasantly. The girls were talking animatedly among themselves. I answered when they talked directly to me.

We got home and looked around and unloaded what they thought they needed immediately. We let the horses out into the pasture, and fed the dogs. I gave the Holsteins a small ration of feed.

Kerry and Cheryl both really liked Ford, and he liked them.

George and Deuce were also pairing up.

Our sleeping arrangements didn't even have to be changed around.

My wives had a big talk with Kerry and Cheryl where we couldn't hear them.

"Ford, it looks like the girls are plotting against us," I joked.

"I hope they are talking about what to do. I really don't have much experience with women," he said.

"Carla and Elaine were both married before so they know all about sex and having babies. Elaine is a nurse, so I am much more at ease about it than I would be without her."

"Besides," I added. "Talking honestly is the most important thing anyway. Never lie to each other and always be open and discuss what is important to you. If you do that, there is not a woman around that won't love you."

"I am not good at talking," he said.

"Practice talking to them. Do you like them?" I asked him.

"Yes, a bunch, they are both so smart and so pretty."

"Don't forget, they are smart. Listen to them."

He nodded.

The girls came back out of their huddle and came to see us.

"Bath time," Elaine said.

They dragged me into the bathroom. They had my clothes off in a flash. Amy covered her mouth when she saw me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"They told me, but I didn't believe them."

"What?" I asked again.

"You are so handsome, and I am so plain. You would have never looked at me before the plague."

"Me neither," my wives also said.

"I am just a dumb cowboy. You girls are so smart and pretty that I feel very lucky to have you consent to be mine. I wouldn't have looked because I know that you are better than I deserve, but I am so glad you have lowered you sights to my level."

I kissed every one of them a strong kiss and got into the shower.

Sandra stripped in a second and got in with me and was soaping my body. The others stripped and got into the big shower with us.

Amy was tall and rangy, not a lot of figure, but wiry strong muscles. She did have big breasts though, and they looked good.

I soaped them all up and shampooed their hair and got a good number of kisses during that time. It was very nice.

When we got out, Kerry and Cheryl said "Supper is cooking, you take over." They both got in the shower with Ford and we finished up the chicken and dumplings.

It was a good supper.

The pairing up went much faster in our situation than I would have thought was good in normal times. I discussed it with my wives and they said that Ford was Kerry and Cheryl's only choice unless they wanted to wait four or five years for Mikie. They knew it and just did what they needed to.

I said, "I guess you are right. I know that you would have never chosen me so easily or quickly, but I love you all now and I am glad that you did."

I saw a look in Amy's eyes and said, "Amy, I am including you. Don't you think you can love me, Sugar."

"Willie, my insecurity complex is showing. Carla, Elaine and Sandra are so smart and beautiful that I feel like you can't really love me."

"Believe me, I can and I do. Sandra will you have a private talk with Amy tomorrow, please."

"Yes, Willie."

I kissed them all and got into bed.

Amy got in beside me and said it was her turn.

I hugged her close and said, "Thank you for loving me."

I pulled her on top of me and enjoyed the feel of her body on mine. We kissed a bunch and got us both warmed up. My erection was pressing her stomach.

She looked at me, and said, "Will it fit?"

Elaine said, "It is a wonderful fit, Honey. Just take it easy."

Amy was soaking and sat up and slid down onto me. She felt good and it obviously felt good to her also. She groaned and said, "Oh, that is so good."

I tried to stay as still as I could since I knew that she wasn't used to this.

In a minute or so she began moving and making happy noises. I couldn't hold still any more so I began moving also.

I pulled her down to my chest in a tight hug. "I love you, Amy."

She started shaking and had a good one from the outward signs.

In a minute, she said, "Oh, God. That was wonderful."

Sandra said, "They get much better than that, you didn't even scream."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.