Adventures with Sara - Cover

Adventures with Sara

Copyright© 2005 by daddymentor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A series of short stroke story adventures about the seduction of Sara and surely some others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

Bob is remembering how it started with Sara. She was barely a casual acquaintance at the club. She was cute enough and many of the guys at the club chased after her. He too was interested, after all she was attractive and would probably be a good fuck, but he never overtly chased after any of the women. He would be friendly, chat and joke and flirt with them, but he never chased. It worked, most of them said they wanted to be respected or some such bs, but the ones he wanted liked being treated like a slut.

He liked sitting at the bar, there was a constant milling of people pushing their way up to the crowded bar for their booze. Bob was enjoying a cold Coors, watching the surfing movies on the monitors and otherwise checking out the scenery in the club and exchanging polite hellos with others around him.

Sara had come up next to him and ordered a glass of wine. He had said the perfunctory hello with his friendly smile. He had copied this greeting from a girl he met many years ago, it wasn't much really. Bob introduced himself with just a little more emphasis on the smile and hello that told the other person, he had been hoping he would meet them and maybe chat a bit, but not so much as to be hokie.

She got her wine and stayed chatting about her work, his work, music and other unimportant things. Bob liked that, he knew if they stayed they were up for some fun. Sara was and they began to rub on each other a bit and he didn't remember who noticed her first, but there was a woman across the bar being beligerant to some guy who probably hit on her the wrong way and sent her off. Sara observed that she was obviously drunk. Bob said "maybe, maybe just an attention whore who needed a good spanking" and laughed. Sara paused for a moment, the said "You would spank her?"

Bob had his opening, with a twinkle in his eye and half laughing "I wouldn't want to reward her for bad behavior, but, Yes, of course I would do that for her. She looks like she needs a good one" There was another pause then Bob knowing he had pushed Sara's sensibilities enough for the moment shifted the conversation off to someone else in the club. Bob was also letting her know he loved to people watch. The club was great because most people were there showing off just a little seeking some extra attention.

One of the girls obviously had a boob job. Sara was a little surprised that Bob didn't think she was hot. He wasn't into to boob jobs, especially ones that ended up not looking natural. "She was probably an A cup and just had to have DD's. The plastic surgeon probably even tried to talk her out of it, but no, she had to have them. Oh well, somebody will really like them and she obviously likes showing them off. Isn't it fun to watch and wonder a bit?" he noted with a smile.

Bob looked at and asked her if she would do something for him? "Well it depends" Sara told him knowing in the back of her mind she would probably do almost anything for him at this moment. He was fun and easy to talk to. No wonder he always seemed to be talking with someone and more than once she had noticed him leaving the club with some hot girl in his arms. "Yes I think so. What is it?"

"Go to the ladies room and take off your bra and panties then bring them to me" Bob told her with a twinkle in his eye. "It's a little kink of mine. A little challenge, to see how adventurous you are."

Sara was uncomfortable at first, then got a playful gleem in her eye. "Go for it" he encouraged her as she slipped away then returned a few minutes later with her bra and panties in hand. "Thank you" he said as she handed the garments to him.

"How do you feel now" Bob asked.

"A little nervous. What if someone sees?"

Bobs smiled at her. "Makes you feel sexy, knowing you're naked under your skirt and top. No one can see very much, just the outline of your areola and your nipples peaking through your top." Bob pulled her closer to him.

They chatted a bit, about this and that then after a bit he kissed her then drug her off to the parking lot. When they got to his car he stopped again and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply. Sara was really hot he remembered. Just the type of slut he loved. He was groping her in the parking lot and she had allowed him access to all of her. Bob was kissing her and playing with her tits next to his car. She seemed to like his squeezing on them and tugging and twisting her hard erect nipples. He remembered thinking she likes it rough and smiling to himself as he thought of the possibilities.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.