Girls' Soccer Coach - Cover

Girls' Soccer Coach

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is about the relationships between some female youth soccer players and their coach, a young man who goes into girls' soccer coaching involuntarily. Some of the relationships began as pure sexual attractions, but there is also a romance driven one. The situation gets more and more complex as the characters and the relationships develop. This is a romantic and erotic story, not a porn story. If you're interested in lots of sex scenes, move on to other stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

I had known Diana for more than three years and I had never seen her in a skirt. I had also never seen her wearing makeup. So when I opened the door on Saturday morning, I naturally looked her up and down. She was wearing a beach sand color V-necked sweater inside her jacket and a knee-length batik shirred skirt. She had on light make up and lipstick.

Diana had a little pink on her face. "How do I look?" she asked.

"You're gorgeous" I said.

"Thanks," Diana said, as she came into my apartment.

"I thought you're coming in the afternoon."

"I want to go through the pages again before the submission," Diana said. "I know you have to go out, so I came a little earlier."

"Oh, okay."

I went over to the coffee table and picked up a wrapped box. "Happy birthday, Diana," I said. I gave her the gift.

"Thanks," Diana said, unwrapping the box to take out her new belt. "And where is Chelsea's?"

"She didn't tell me to buy one for you."

"No," Diana said. "She called me last night. She said she forgot my address so she sent it here."

"I haven't got it yet," I said. "Maybe in the afternoon, or Monday."

"Okay," Diana said. "So are you going now?"

"Yeah," I said. "You help yourself. I'll be back around four. And remember, no cooking. I'm taking you out for dinner."

I went to an Orthodox church in Teaneck and witnessed the baptismal ceremony of my second god-son -- my older brother's second son. We went to my brother's house after the ceremony to have lunch and a gathering before I left for my home.

I took Diana to a restaurant with a castle-look near the mall we used to go to. Their food turned out to be only average but the atmosphere was pretty nice.

"Do you mind if I watch a movie with you?" Diana said after the dinner. "It's still a little early, and dad's working."

"Is he?" I said, smiling.

"Yeah," Diana said, giggling. "Not lying this time."

"Which movie?" I said.

"The Taylor Predicament?"

"Okay," I said. "Loews cinema?"

"No," Diana said, giggling. "It's on HBO."

"Oh," I said, chuckling. "Cinema Alex?"

"Sure," Diana said, still giggling.

We went back to my apartment. I took soft drinks from the fridge and we got ready for the movie on the TV.

I turned to look at Diana when I heard her breathing deeply. I knew she was going to say something.

"You haven't given me my birthday kiss yet," Diana finally said, when she found me looking at her.

"Yeah," I said, smiling. I leaned over to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"That's not what I meant," Diana said softly, looking at my chest.

"You want that?" I said after a brief moment of silence.

"You don't want?"

"Okay," I said. I leaned over again, lowered my head, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"That's better," Diana said, smiling. "But it seemed like a first grade one."

I chuckled.

"Don't you want to?" Diana said again, looking at my face.

I took a few deep breaths. "Yeah," I said. "But I think I should wait."

"I don't," Diana said. "Well, I mean I don't want to wait." She giggled as she flushed.

"I'm eleven years older than you," I said.

"So?"

"You're not eighteen yet."

"So?"

"I may go to jail."

"So?"

I laughed. Diana was giggling.

"Well," Diana said. "You're not in jail yet."

I looked at her.

Diana smiled. "She didn't tell me," she said. "But I'm not blind."

I thought over it. "You have not done it before, have you?"

"No," Diana said slowly, with a very flushed face. "Actually, the kiss you are going to give me will be the first time, too. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I have been saving it," Diana said. "I want to, well, you know, I don't want to do it just because everyone else has done it. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," I said. I heard my voice getting dry.

"I want something special for my birthday," Diana said, lowering her head. "It's going to be great, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. Then I knew I shouldn't be saying anything like that. I corrected myself. "Well, I don't know. I'm not sure." I knew my voice was very dry.

Diana giggled. Then she smiled at me and said. "You do want me, don't you?"

I began breathing rapidly again. Then I saw Diana tilting her face and leaning over. She closed her eyes with an eager smile on her face.

I lowered my face, and our lips met. Diana had very soft lips. She let me rub my lips on hers. I began nibbling her lower lip. I began reaching a hand over to her waist. I held her in my arms as I licked her lips. Diana opened her mouth and let me explored it. She was very passive, unlike everyone I had kissed before. Diana slowly learned my way and she followed.

We were both breathing a little heavily when we parted. I also saw her eyes glistening. She gave me an irresistible sweet smile. I held her in my arms, and kissed her again. Diana was a little more responsive this time. I knew very well both of us were not going anywhere. I began running my hands over her waist and her back. I slowly moved a hand down to her thighs, then to her knee, and then inside her skirt. Diana quivered when my fingers were on her skin. I could almost felt the follicles on her thigh swelling. She moaned into my mouth.

Diana broke the kiss as my fingers began stroking higher and higher inside her skirt. She looked at my eyes, and gripping my shoulder. She began breathing faster and faster. I slowly moved another hand over her breast, and caressed her through her sweater. I felt her nipple growing stiff through the fabric. Diana alternated looking at my face and my arms, while breathing rather heavily, with her mouth half open. I slowly glided my hand on her breasts down to the hem of her sweater and slipped inside.

Diana quivered again as I touched her bare waist underneath her sweater. "Should I take it off?" She breathed. Her voice was also dry, and her expression was a little tense.

I smiled at her, withdrew my hand from inside her skirt, and moved it towards her sweater. I slowly lifted her sweater over her body. Diana raised her arms feebly as her sweater slowly went off her. She was wearing a light nude color stretch pads bra. Diana had a light bronzed complexion apparently given by her Italian ethnic. Her skin looked smooth like silk.

I looked at her chest briefly and then looked at her face. Diana looked at me with a somehow anxious expression, as if she was very worried I would not like what I saw. I smiled at her again, and began running a finger on her skin. The surface was silk-like. I slowly traced my finger along her pads.

"Do you like this?" I said teasingly.

Diana smiled, while slowly nodding.

I gathered my fingers on her skin, sliding all over her bare skin, extending slowly toward her back, until I found her clips. I undid her bra, and stroke her back, moving slowly to her side, and then along her arms to her shoulder. I lifted the straps and glided them off her arms. Diana's face had become a little tense again.

"I like what I see," I said while watching her breasts.

Diana's breasts, although a bit small, were very nicely shaped. Gravity had almost no effect on them. Her areolas were rather light in color, and did not make a strong contrast to her skin color. Her nipples were rather pale. They were stiff and erected.

Diana smiled contentedly at me, and her tension gone.

I started tracing my fingers along the perimeter of her soft mound, and then slowly towards the tips, while watching Diana's face. She was watching my finger movements. I drew closer and closer to her nipples. Diana uttered a sigh at the contact, and she quivered again. She turned to look at me. Her eyes were a little wet.

"I didn't know..." she breathed. "I didn't know it's so good."

I leaned over and we kissed once again. I took her in my arms after the kiss and took her into my room. I carefully laid here in my bed, then I slowly removed my clothes. Diana didn't move while watching me strip. I smiled at her when I was down to my last piece of clothing, and she smiled back. I glanced at her as I slide my briefs down. Diana was focusing her eyes on my erection. She smiled with a little embarrassment when she noticed I was watching her.

I went into the bed, sitting on her side, and let her look at my cock at a closer distance. She studied my cock briefly, then turned to look at me. I reached for her hand, and guided it towards my cock. Diana began giving feathery touches along my shaft, switching her eyes between my cock and my face.

"Do you like this?" Diana said softly, while watching her fingers gliding slowly up and down my cock.

"Yeah. Do you?"

"Yeah," she said, looking up at my face, smiling.

I leaned my face down, and we kissed once again. Diana was very passionate this time, sucking my tongue avidly. I also began stroking her breast and her waist as she maintained her feathery touches on my cock.

Very soon I heard heavy breathing from Diana again. I also felt the soft touches on my cock had occasionally become firm grips. Very soon it became an intolerable tease.

I found my hand struggling to get underneath Diana. She raised her hip a little. I began unclipping her skirt, then opened her zipper. We were no longer kissing. Diana looked at me keenly. I smiled at her as I moved both hands to lowered her skirt down. She let go of my cock on the way. Diana was wearing nutmeg color sleek bikini panties. I could spot darkness hinting of her hair underneath the semi-sheer frosted fiber.

I turned to look at Diana when her skirt was off her feet. Her tense expression had returned, even though she was smiling. I began to slide her panties down. Diana had thick and untrimmed black public hair. She had also held her legs together. I didn't have to see to know she was once again tense. I slowly removed her last piece of garment. I looked at Diana again as my fingers were gliding on her thigh.

Diana took a deep breath.

"It may hurt," I said softly.

"I want it," Diana said softly. She slowly spread her legs apart.

I continued stroking her thigh while watching her face. I slowly got closer and closer to her groin. I felt her damp coarse hair, then Diana jumped slightly as my fingers were sliding along her moist vaginal lips. Her legs went stiff.

I paused, and moved on when Diana had eased off a little. I felt her swollen labia. I traced my moistened fingers tenderly over it as Diana started gulping air. I knew it was her hymen when I reached her slit. Diana went stiff again.

I knew Diana was most likely not going to enjoy her voyage to womanhood given her reaction on the foreplay. I decided to spend a little time giving her some nice moments first.

I bent down to kiss her on the lips, slowly moving on to her jaw, and then down her neck, as my fingers moved away from her groin and began caressing her thigh. Diana went from breathing heavily to giving occasional moans. I could see through the corner of my eyes that she was digging her fingers into the bed sheet.

I continued licking and kissing her silky skin. I began smelling her musky aroma as I approached her groin. Diana quivered once again as I inched my way towards her virginity. Finally her swelled pink labia were within inches from me. I lapped the surrounding area as her hips began jerking.

Diana moaned loudly when my lips finally touched her labia. Her legs nearly clamped into my face. I halted as she slowly loosened herself up and let me go on. I ran my tongue along her slit very slowly, occasionally sucking her oozing juices, giving her time to get acquainted to the new stimulation. Finally I probed inside her slit, and Diana let out a squeal.

As my tongue explored her inside, Diana's entire body began shaking. I ran my fingers on her thighs as my tongue slithered in and out of her pussy. Diana moaned intermittingly through tight teeth as she quavered. I began feeling her legs getting stiff, and her groin pushing to my face. I knew she was arching.

Diana went completely flaccid. I lifted my head to look at her. The only sign Diana was still alive was her heaving chest and her loud panting. I stopped all my teases and sat besides her, watching her recovering.

Finally Diana opened her eyes. There were tears in her eyes. She let out a long sigh, and smiled joyfully at me.

"My goodness," she said weakly. "This is unbelievable."

I smiled as I stroke her hair. "I'm glad you like it," I said.

After a while, Diana talked again. "Do you want it now?"

"Do you?"

"You know I do."

I smiled, and turned around to the night table.

"I'm on pills," Diana said softly.

I turned to look at her. "You're on pills?"

Diana's face had been flushed ever since our first kiss, but she was in total redness now. "I started it when I started lying to you," she said, smiling.

I nearly laughed.

Diana spread her legs wide apart, looking at me eagerly. I slowly went atop her and positioned myself between her thighs.

Despite the smile, I could feel Diana was getting tense again. "Let me know when it hurts," I said.

Diana nodded, and started stroking my arms on her side.

I leaned down to kiss her as I rubbed my cock against her groin. I felt Diana loosen up a little. Diana smiled at me after the kiss, running her fingers on my shoulder, and said. "Make me your Diana now."

I smiled. I guided my cock to her wetness, rubbing her gently to get my cock more lubricated. I looked at her. She tensed up again, and I knew nothing would help at this point of time. I gave myself a small push, and found my tip gripped firmly by her vaginal lips. Diana uttered a chirp. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip as she breathed rapidly, sticking her nails deep into my skin. I stopped.

Moments later Diana opened her eyes and let out a sigh. "I'll never forget this moment," she said, smiling. "Hurts yet so joyful."

I smiled at her, and then pushed slowly again.

Diana's tension came back at once, and I felt my cock gripped firmly by her internal muscle again, making the progress a little hard. I had to go very slowly and fight the pressure from her pussy muscles. Diana had been biting her lip again, while she breathed in rapid and short strokes. Eventually, I was at the bottom of her pussy. My entire cock was engulfed in her soft yet tight tunnel. Diana heaved a small sigh as she smiled to celebrate the end of a tiny journey.

I remained fully embedded for a while, until I felt her getting a little comfortable with me inside her. I slowly withdrew from her, fighting the pressure from her pussy muscles again. I repeated the process again, and again, very slowly. Diana had been biting her lip throughout. I knew Diana wasn't going to have orgasm from the first sex of her life, and I hope I could come faster so the painful process would end soon for her.

I had sex with quite a number of women before, none of them was half as tight as Diana. Moving inside her, even with her full cooperation and wetness, was a very grueling effort. It was also somehow painful as Diana's fingernails went deeper and deeper into my skin. Finally I felt my balls convulsing. I looked into her eyes. Diana seemed to be able to read my mind. She raised her hips a little more as I made my final push inside her pussy, and stayed pressed against her cervix as I shot my seeds into her.

Diana pulled me down onto her after my ejaculation was over. She caressed my hair and shoulder as I recovered. When I rose to roll off her, I saw her smiling at me with tears on her face.

"Hurts?" I said.

"Yeah," Diana said softly. "But also great."

I stroked her shoulder as I supported myself with my elbows on top of Diana. Even though my cock was becoming limp, I could still feel a firm envelop of warmth on it. We looked at each other for a while before Diana talked again.

"I knew it was going to hurt," Diana said softly. "It turns out a little more than what I thought. But know what?"

"What?"

"The feeling of becoming your woman and have you, you know, have you inside me, is just amazingly wonderful. It beats everything. You're not going to believe how happy I'm now."

"Best birthday gift ever?" I teased her.

Diana giggled. "Yeah. I wish I could have more birthdays."

I chuckled. "How about everyday?"

"Is that a promise?"

I laughed, causing my arm to shake. "You know we can't," I said. I slowly rolled over and lay besides her.

Diana crept over and laid her face on my chest. "Yeah, I know. But as often as possible?"

I laughed again. "Okay." I said, as I ran my fingers over her hair. We then cuddled together in silence.

"I wish I could stay here overnight," Diana said.

"Me too," I said, and I turned my head to check the time. "It's ten thirty now. Do you have to go now?"

"Yeah," Diana said. "I think so. What are you doing tomorrow?"

I smiled at her. "Have you ever been to Cape May?"

"No," she said, smiling. "Whale watching?"

"It'll be windy out there," I said. "Take a windbreaker."


I picked up Diana on Monday on my way home after I got off work. I went to check my mailbox and found a small package there. It was from Chelsea. I knew it was her gift for Diana. I gave it to her.

Diana began opening the package while we were in the elevator. She picked up a birthday card and, all of a sudden, she halted and flushed when she saw her gift. I leaned over and took a look. There were about a dozen colorful wrappings, all condoms of various brands.

I began laughing, so did Diana.

"She's a bitch," Diana said, still flushed to her neck. She closed the cover of the package. "She's a bitch," she repeated, and laughed again.

I was still laughing when we got into my apartment. Diana slapped my arm before she opened the package again and read her birthday card.

"She's a bitch," Diana said. "Can I use your phone to call her?"

"Of course. You're going to tell her that?"

"No," Diana said. "She told me to call her. But yes, I think I'll do that, too." She giggled.

Diana went over to use my phone. It looked like Chelsea was expecting her call, because Diana started calling her a bitch and laughing when the call was connected.

"Why? Okay," Diana said. She then covered the mouthpiece and looked at me. "Can I use your room to talk with her?"

"Sure," I said.

I went to the kitchen for a beer as Diana went into my room with the phone and closed the door. I turned on the TV and began flipping channels.

It took more than an hour for Diana to reappear from my bedroom. She gave me the handset.

"She wants to talk to you," Diana said, smiling.

I took the phone from Diana's hand and she went to the bathroom.

"Admit you have been lying," Chelsea said, laughing. "And beg for my forgiveness."

"I can't admit anything," I said. "Things got out of hand."

"Yeah, yeah," Chelsea said. "What a coincidence!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.