Balling The Babysitter - Cover

Balling The Babysitter

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 6: Practice Also Makes Babies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Practice Also Makes Babies - Kathy's first real babysitting job is for her World History Teacher. It turns out not to be the only first thing she does with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Author's note: I like happy endings. Fantasy allows for the happy endings that often don't happen in real life. But sometimes it's pretty hard to come up with a happy ending in a story like this. My thanks go out to Preggofan, who also likes happy endings and also understands how unlikely one would be in Kathy's situation. I was stuck on finding one and Preggofan helped me out, collaborating on the ending for this story.


It was dark when Buck was awakened by a hot mouth sliding over his prick. He was already hard, and assumed, correctly, that this particular mouth had been working on him for some time before he woke up. He could tell by her technique that it was Kathy, and he stroked her hair, feeling his lust inflame. She was such a beautiful girl, and was so loving. When she climbed on top of him like Valerie had he smiled and let her sink slowly down onto his rod. She moaned and put her hands on his chest, rocking gently, punishing her clitty.

She had two orgasms before he felt his balls decide to give up what they had manufactured in the last however many hours. He knew he should make her get off. But her period was only a few days away. He had dreamed of shooting his thick spunk in her pussy for months - even before she was his babysitter. He'd talked about her with Valerie, and she was the one who asked questions about whether or not the girl could be trusted with Teddy. Only then had she suggested they take this girl under their wing if she displayed any sexual interests. And now his fantasy of cumming in her was at hand.

She knew him well enough by now to know he was close. She leaned down and whispered "Please, leave it in this time. Please?"

He did. His ejaculation was almost painful as he gave her everything he had in him. She lay on him, licking his neck and kissing his cheek, thanking him over and over for his gift.

At midnight Kathy heard Teddy fuss and changed his diaper. He wasn't really hungry, but he did suckle her nipples as she cuddled his almost naked body against her completely bare one.

The next morning Valerie found that they had no eggs for breakfast. She and Kathy were the only ones up. Buck was still snoring in bed. Val told Kathy to wake Buck up while she hopped in the car to go get eggs.

Kathy hopped too - back into bed to get her pussy full of sperm again.

Buck didn't even think about taking it out of her this time and, hunched over her, he pinned her to the bed while he poured his fertile seed into her belly. Kathy told him how wonderful it was. She described how she could feel everything happening inside her, from his prick swelling, to each hot shot of his love offering as it jetted into her, to the feel of him softening, still inside her. She thanked him by giving him long tongue sucking kisses, and cleaning his wilted prick off with her mouth.

After breakfast the three of them crammed into the shower together, to play with soap and slippery skin and good feeling body parts, trading kisses, copping feels and generally acting like teenagers just discovering how fun sex can really be. Valerie claimed his next load and took it with her face firmly planted between Kathy's spread thighs while Buck held her hips and thrust into her like she had pantomimed the day before.

Then they planed a board game and watched some TV cuddled on the couch together until it was time to take Kathy home.

We all make choices in life, as Kathy did. She knew that the wonderful feeling of her teacher's hot spunk in her pussy was dangerous. She knew that, by about next Tuesday, when her period started, she'd feel a lot better about what she'd been doing, and letting him do. She wondered if, after Tuesday, when her period started, she'd be able to control her urge to feel that hot stuff splatter inside her. She had a suspicion she wouldn't, and wondered if Buck would withhold that kind of love again. She decided not to worry about it.

But Tuesday, her period didn't start.

And it didn't start Wednesday... or Thursday.

It still hadn't started when her father dropped her off for her weekly babysitting job at the home of the man who was the father of the baby that was most likely now growing in her young womb.

There were tears and recrimination. Kathy confessed the times she had felt his semen inside her and that she hadn't told anyone about it. Valerie was furious with them for breaking the rules, though she certainly understood the drive in both of them to do so. She was mad at herself for caving in to their lust.

It was quiet for a while, while they all sat and thought about how things had changed.

Then Buck had an idea. He had observed, over the years, that students went to what were called "Spin Parties". That was from some veiled reference to some boy saying "Hey, c'mere baby. Sit on this and I'll take you for a spin." The parties were highly discouraged, as one could imagine, but every year there were several, and every year some girl ended up pregnant after going to one. His plan depended on if and when there would be another one of these parties.

They discussed Buck's plan deep into the night. There was only one thing that happened that night that wasn't part of the plan for the end game of Kathy's situation.

Kathy suddenly started crying "Thank you guys SO much for helping me. I know I shouldn't have, but I really WANTED to have a baby with Buck - not now, but later - and I'd just die if you stopped loving me because I got pregnant."

Valerie pulled her into a long tender hug, which turned into a kiss, which turned into another kiss and then Val pushed her back and said "Sweetie I know the first time he got into you was OK, but when a girl takes her first load, it's a different kind of first time. A girl's first time like that should be special. Was it? Did he to a good job for you?"

Kathy looked at Buck and said "I wish I could have him in me right this minute. It was fantastic!"

Val sat there for a minute and then said "Show me. What you did."

Kathy and Buck stripped down and Buck lay on his back on the floor while Kathy slowly lowered herself onto him. She closed her eyes and rocked, squeezing him with newfound and newly trained muscles. She looked down at her handsome teacher and, now that she could see him, it was even better.

"I want you to cum in me again Buck." she said softly. "You can cum in me now Buck, cause you already got me pregnant. You're the daddy Buck, because no other man has even seen my pussy. So I'm already knocked up Buck, and that means you can squirt that nice hot stuff up inside me.

Buck couldn't take it and exploded before Kathy even had an orgasm. She didn't really mind, it was the feeling of his sperm flooding her pussy that she really loved and wanted... to have part of him inside her... that would stay there when he left her empty. She grinned as she realized the baby was an even bigger part of him, and that it was staying inside her for a long long time.

After Buck relaxed, Kathy kept rubbing her clitty against his pubic bone, slowly, liking the feel.

"He came already didn't he?" asked Val.

"Yeah... it was really nice." sighed Kathy.

"He's pretty short on the trigger when you talk dirty to him. He can't really control his imagination, and if you push the right buttons, well, just go ahead and stick a fork in him... cause he's done!"

Kathy leaned over and kissed Val with a long French kiss. "It's OK, we'll make him practice from now on, holding on... waiting... like he's supposed to, right?"

Val laughed. "I sure hope our plan works. I think I'll be very very happy if things turn out the way we want them to.

When Buck dropped Kathy off at her house that night, his parting words were "Good luck. It WILL work."


It was about nine in the evening, the following Thursday, when the phone rang at the Phillips house and Maureen picked it up.

"Hello, Mrs. Phillips?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Buck Tracey. Your daughter is in my class at school and has been babysitting for us?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Tracey, how can I help you?"

"I don't quite know how to tell you this. I just got a call from Kathy. She sounded... well, like she'd been drinking Mrs. Phillips. She sounded very unusual. She said she was at a party and asked me if I would come and get her."

"That's impossible Mr. Tracey. Kathy is staying the night with one of her friends. It's a sleepover party."

"Well, there's a party going on there Mrs. Phillips, that's for sure. A very large party with loud music and, well, I'm a little worried. And there's more, but... Is your husband there? Could I speak with him please?"

Maureen called her husband Roger to the phone. Roger listened, frowned, turned red and then held his hand out to his wife and said "Get me a pencil and paper."

"NOW!" he barked when his wife tried to question him. He scribbled down something on the paper and hung up.

Robert Phillips wasn't a particularly brave man, or a particularly buff man, but he had just been told that there were clear and present signs that something of a sexual nature was going on at the party that his daughter was at, and that she had asked her teacher to come rescue her from it. He turned to his wife and said "Give me thirty minutes, then call the Police and tell them there is a drunken brawl going on at that address." He pointed to the paper in her hand.

"But..."

"Maureen, just DO IT!" he yelled. He then left the house, grabbing his keys off the table by the door on his way out.

Maureen looked at the paper in her hand, and at the door her husband had just walked out of. "But darling..." she said to the door. "You still have on your pajamas."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.