Balling The Babysitter - Cover

Balling The Babysitter

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 5: Practice Makes Perfect

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Practice Makes Perfect - Kathy's first real babysitting job is for her World History Teacher. It turns out not to be the only first thing she does with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Meanwhile, it was another long week for Kathy. She was now thoroughly addicted to the feeling of another person’s flesh against hers as she had an orgasm, and the orgasms she had when either Val or Buck loved her were so much more intense than the ones she gave herself.

Desperate for something she didn’t even know how to describe, she took another look at the boys at school and picked out Bobby Thompson, who was one of those boys who wasn’t a jock, and wasn’t a nerd and just seemed to fade into the background. He never talked to anybody. He was kind of cute, though, and had dark wavy hair, like Buck. She waited until he was at his locker and went up to him boldly.

“Bobby,” she said.

He turned and looked surprised. They were in Math together, so he knew her. It had never occurred to him that she would ever speak to him, however, and his mouth hung open.

“Uh,” he responded, if you could really call it a response.

“Bobby,” she said again. “I’m not allowed to date yet, but I was wondering if maybe you and I could get together ... after school.”

Now if this made sense to you, the reader, that’s fine. But to Bobby, all it was several words, coming from a beautiful mouth, with a pink tongue inside it, and pearly white teeth. He suddenly realized that a response was required, and panicked.

“I don’t know.” he said, feeling like that was a fairly safe answer.

Kathy was a little miffed. She thought she’d been perfectly clear about things, and his response was not what she had expected.

“Don’t you want to be with me?” she asked, her voice injured.

“What?” he gasped. “Be with you?” He wondered just what that meant. “What do you mean?”

She stepped closer, until her breast touched his upper arm. “You know ... kiss a little ... and maybe some other things.”

Bobby’s latest fantasy was Angelina Jolie. When he was in the shower, or in bed he flogged his young prick mercilessly, and Angelina’s face was firmly in his mind as he bred her over and over and over again. But Kathy was right there, and her breast was actually touching his arm.

He was so blown away by what she’d said that he didn’t even suspect it was a joke.

“Okay” he said firmly, as if he’d just made up his mind.

Kathy just smiled, melting him and said “Good! Today. After school. Meet me in the commons, okay?”

He stared and then jerked.

“Yes. Definitely. Okay,” he said.

She turned and walked off down the hall. He watched her hips sway and realized he had the hardest boner of his whole life. Finally, he looked around, trying to see if he was in a dream, or what. Everything looked perfectly normal.

Both kids didn’t learn a thing in school that day. Kathy dreamed of losing her virginity, after which she could go to Buck and tell him she was a woman now, and that he could have her after all.

Bobby tried to hide his boner all day long. All he could think about was those hips and what must be under her jeans.

They met in the area everybody called the commons, where students could eat lunch outside, or just hang out. It was a courtyard that was surrounded on three sides by the school building. Both were a little shy.

“Hi,” said Bobby, depleting his entire stock of small talk.

“Hi,” said Kathy back. “I’m glad you came. Let’s go. You can walk me home and we can stop in the park on the way.”

She had it all planned out. In the city park small clusters of trees and thick vegetation had been left, that were the city’s token efforts to have “wildlife habitat” inside the city limits. The only wildlife in them, however, were the teenagers who had pruned out little nests in the middles of them, where they could go to make out. Kathy had heard about these hidden places from her girlfriends, some of whom claimed to have used them.

Bobby, who paid attention mostly to posters of women, like Angelina Jolie, was clueless about the park or what it could be used for. He kept stealing glances at Kathy’s chest as they walked along.

Once they got to the park, Kathy started poking around the clusters of vegetation, looking for a way into the middle of one. She finally found one and pulled Bobby behind her. There was a nest, of sorts, in the middle. It was littered with beer cans, plastic bottles, candy bar wrappers, the odd piece of clothing and ... condoms ... lots of used condoms.

It wasn’t very romantic, observed Kathy. But it would have to do. She turned to Bobby.

“I’m glad you came. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now.”

Again, her clear and concise communication was lost on Bobby, whose attention was riveted on her fingers, which were unbuttoning her blouse. He stood, his arms hanging limp as she pulled the blouse out of her jeans, took it off and looked around for a branch to hang it on. She didn’t want to put it on the ground, which was covered with all that ... stuff. Bobby stared at her bra and swallowed. His cock, which had been hard all day, positively ached now.

Kathy reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. It fell forward and was in her hand before she realized Bobby hadn’t moved. Her somewhat casual nudity at the Tracey’s house had given her a level of confidence that allowed her to stand topless in front of the boy without feeling too uncomfortable. But he was just standing there.

Finally Bobby’s brain functioned.

“What are you doing?” he asked. It was a serious question.

“I’m getting ready to have sex, of course,” she said, beginning to get a little unhappy with the man she had chosen to bestow her virginity on.

“Why?” he said.

This too was a serious question. It had never occurred to him that any woman would choose to actually have sex with him, for any reason, and he was genuinely curious as to why she had picked him.

“Because I’m tired of being a virgin.” she said.

“I mean why me?” he asked.

Kathy unsnapped her jeans and the zipper went down.

“You’re cute,” she said. “And I think you will stay quiet about it.”

“Oh,” he said.

Throw a dog a bone and the dog will probably be happy. Bobby was happy. But as his brain began to process the data that it now had, his hormones kicked into overdrive. He was going to get laid! He was actually going to have real, honest-to-goodness sex! And it was going to be with a great looking girl! And she was now standing there dressed only in panties!

Kathy decided he was being too slow. She couldn’t be too late getting home or her mother would start asking questions. So she helped Bobby by squatting in front of him and undoing his pants. Then she unzipped him and pulled his pant legs downward. That left him in a T shirt and jockeys, with his pants around his ankles. Next she jerked his briefs down and there, for all the world to see, was his manhood.

All 4.75 inches of it.

Kathy stared. It was about an inch longer than her middle finger, and a little bigger around than that too. It was probably the size of Buck’s middle finger, though his finger might be longer. She moaned.

It was not a moan of sexual desire.

On the bright side, she thought, it wouldn’t hurt. Buck had had his finger up in her, and that had felt plenty nice, so maybe this was a good thing. She decided she just wouldn’t tell Buck and Val how big ... or little ... the guy was who deflowered her; just that it had happened. That was really all she needed.

She reached up and gripped the penis that, in her mind, was her ticket to getting fucked by the man of her dreams.

Bobby couldn’t believe it when she started ripping his clothes off of him. And, in his mind, that was exactly what she was doing. At least that was the way he would later describe it when he told tall tales about the incident.

And then his steely dick was waving in her face and she moaned! He’d been primed all day long, and seeing her tits, and those panties, and her ripping his clothes off had brought him to the brink of nirvana.

And then ... she touched it.

Bobby went off like a single serve ketchup package that’s been stepped on in the parking lot.

His two - count em - two jets of pubescent semen rocketed out of his prick before anyone could say “premature ejaculation” and splattered on Kathy’s neck, right where it began to turn into her chest. The warm fluid then dripped down between her breasts.

She yelped and let go of his cock, which wilted back to its normal length of about two inches.

“Ooo shit!” said Bobby, knowing somehow that he would not be lionized in the annals of “Fantastic Fucks”.

Oh shit!” cried Kathy, who realized instinctively that things had gone ... awry.

The aftermath, if one could actually call it that, was anticlimactic, though that word would have set Kathy off had anyone used it in her hearing. Bobby stooped over and pulled up all his clothes and, holding them up, turned and bolted through the tunnel and into the park.

Kathy stood in the middle of the small circle of trees and cried.

She was still in a foul mood when she got home and her mother said “Where have you been? I was getting worried about you.”

>Because

26.0pt’> Kathy was in a dark mood, she snarled “I was out trying to lose my virginity, but it didn’t work, so you don’t have to be worried anymore.”

Maureen Phillips stared at her daughter and sighed. Teenagers were so difficult to deal with. She’d be glad when Kathy was twenty or so and began to act human again.

“You don’t have to try to shock me. If you had a bad day that’s too bad. Take a nice hot bath. That always works for me.”

Kathy did go take a bath, but it was just to get Bobby’s spunk off her. She did calm down though.

After Kathy had gotten out of the tub and dried off, she just put on her pajamas, wanting to go to bed and get the day over. At supper her mother nattered about nothing.

Then she said “Oh! I almost forgot. That nice Mrs. Tracey called. We had a nice chat. Did you know she writes children’s books? Isn’t that nice? Well, they have a wedding to go to, up in Colby, and Mrs. Tracey is one of the Bridesmaids, so they have to be there the night before for the rehearsal and all, and they don’t want to put their poor baby through all of that. And she said the nicest things about you dear, about what a wonderful sitter you are, and how you use your head and just all sorts of nice things. And they asked if you could stay with the baby Friday night and all day Saturday, because they don’t know for sure when they’ll be able to get back.”

Kathy tensed. Val hadn’t said anything to her about a wedding, and if there really was one, wouldn’t she have said something? How had her mother answered? She just stared at her mom, holding a fork full of food outside her open mouth. She stuck it in her mouth so she couldn’t talk.

When her mother saw her chewing she went on.

“Well, naturally I told her you’re awfully young to be responsible for a baby for that long.”

Kathy’s heart fell. It was turning out to be the shittiest day of her whole life.

“But she begged me and said she can’t trust anybody except you to take care of her little one and how he loves you to death and all that, so I finally said it was okay.”

Kathy’s heart soared and she smiled.

“But you have to call me every once in a while, so I know everything’s okay. That’s the deal, okay?”

Kathy swallowed, her good humor restored. “Sure Mom. No problem.”


And so it was that, when she showed up that Friday night, she had a bag with her, with extra clothes in it, and an itchy pussy in the clothes she was wearing.

Valerie let her in at the front door and pinned her to the wall with a long, wet kiss. “I was afraid your mother wasn’t going to buy it and let you spend the night.” she said, between more kisses.

“So there’s no wedding?” asked Kathy, her heart beating faster.

“No, there’s no wedding. We just wanted to be able to love you all night long.”

If you’re a guy, you know how, every once in a while a woman just gets all wired up or something and breaks down? And if you’re a woman, you’ve done this a hundred times, but won’t admit it ever happened.

Kathy’s emotions crashed and she started crying.

Val pulled back, concerned. “Kathy, sweetie, what’s wrong honey?”

Between sobs, Kathy told her about the abortive plan with Bobby, and what had happened, and how stupid that plan was. And then she described how she was afraid that there really was a wedding, and that she’d be alone all weekend, left to be horny and unsatisfied.

Valerie held the bawling teen and murmured to her that it was going to be fine. “Look honey, I had no idea you were that serious about getting your cherry popped. I still think it’s a bad idea, and that you’ll be sorry later, but if it makes you that crazy I’ll talk to Buck and see what we can do.”

“Really? Do you think he’d really do it?” Kathy was smiling and crying at the same time now and looked funny.

Val kissed her again, a tongue kiss and said, “He’ll do it if I tell him he can.”

They walked into the living room together. Buck was already there, going through movies to select one. He looked up and saw Kathy’s tear stained face. “What’s wrong?”

“She tried to lose her virginity today and it didn’t work out like she thought it would.” Val sounded sad.

Buck raised an eyebrow. “With who?”

Kathy jutted out her jaw. “Bobby Thompson.”

Buck looked incredulous. “Why in the world would you do that ... with him?”

Something in his voice and the way he asked that question made Kathy angry for some reason. All the emotion of the week came out in one rush.

“Because you wouldn’t do it for me!” she shouted. She ran at him, fists flailing, “Because you wouldn’t fuck me!”

Both Valerie and Buck were thunderstruck. Buck had no trouble wrapping the teen in his arms and pinning her arms against her body. He looked at his wife over the struggling girl’s shoulder, eyes questioning.

Val held her hands out in front of her hips and thrust her loins forward and backward several times, making the classic motion of holding on to a girl’s hips and fucking her doggy style. It was her way of saying, “Go for it.”

Buck turned the tables on Kathy by apologizing over and over, but at the same time running his hands all over her body. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, and ran his hand between her jeans-clad thighs and hugged her to him, kissing her neck and her ear, all the time saying “I’m sorry baby, I was wrong, I’ll make it up to you.”

When she calmed down enough he started pulling at her clothes, unbuttoning her blouse, unsnapping her jeans, kissing her over and over.

As suddenly as she had screamed at him, Kathy heard what he was saying and felt what he was doing and changed from a raging cat to a fawning puppy dog. She tore at his clothes, panting “Yes” over and over. They practically tore their clothing off. Finally all that was left was his shorts and her panties. He forced her down on the couch and held her there as she struggled, reaching for his briefs.

“Hold still” he ordered, and she went limp.

Gently he pulled her panties off as she lifted her hips for him. He pushed one finger against her clit and rubbed it in a little circle. When she whined he said, “Shhhhhhh.” Slowly he worked the finger into her, going deep. He felt for her cervix with the tip and rimmed it as she wiggled. Her pussy was suddenly wet and slippery.

Then he stood up and slowly, very slowly, pulled his jockeys down, revealing his boner to her.

She sucked in a hiss of air as she saw it. It was rigid as iron, bobbing in time with his heartbeat. She’d seen it before ... seen it actually doing what she wanted it to do to her, but seeing it now, and knowing that it was actually going to happen ... he looked enormous!

“Kathy,” he said, his voice deep. “Listen to me.”

Her eyes flickered to his and then went back to his prick.

“I’m going to put this in you, Kathy.” he growled.

She yipped, “Yes ... yes ... Ohhhhh!”

“I’m going to fuck you with it, Kathy!” he said louder. He climbed onto the couch and pulled one of her legs up, laying it on the back of the couch. “I’m going to pound you until you think you’re going to explode!

Her other leg shot out and her heel hit the floor of her own volition. She was spread completely before him, helpless, wide open, waiting to be plundered.

“It’s going to hurt,” he said softly, crawling over her, his cock poised above her thrusting hips. “But I’m not going to stop, Kathy, and it will get better.”

“Nooo don’t stop,” she whined, agreeing with him.

“But I’m not going to cum in you, Kathy. Is that clear?” His face was right in front of hers.

“Okay ... okay ... pleease ... I can’t wait any more ... Please?”

“You take it in your hand, Kathy,” he whispered.

Her hand darted to his shaft and she squeezed it painfully.

“Now, bring it to your pussy,” he said in her ear.

She did, pulling on it and straining her hips upward.

He felt his cock dig between fire hot pussy lips and she groaned her appreciation.

He didn’t wait, didn’t take it easy on her. As soon as he felt her lodge him in her hole he pushed. Her hymen had been abused by fingers and tampons and the shred that was left didn’t stand a chance. She hissed at the pain, but it was gone almost immediately, so horny was she. He didn’t slam it in, but he pushed steadily, feeling her muscles fight him and then give way, feeling her insides being pushed away from her pussy walls to make room for him. He kept pushing as she wailed in mixed pain and acute happiness that this man’s prick was finally in her belly.

When he knew he had another two inches to go he stopped. Kathy would have none of it. Her hips gave a convulsive lurch and she impaled her pussy on the rest of his prick.

He gave a sigh and let his weight down on her hard, driving her buttocks into the couch cushions, pinning her to the fabric. He knew he was mashing her clitty, and he went sideways to the left a couple of inches and then back to the right. He was rewarded by her pussy rippling along his cock as she had her first orgasm while stuffed with a prick.

Buck felt Valerie’s head butt his shoulder and he pushed up with his arms. His wife forced her head between his chest and Kathy’s and started sucking and biting the girl’s nipples, pulling and pinching the one that wasn’t in her mouth. Buck felt Kathy’s pussy spasm again, harder, and it began to squeeze and release in a timed rhythm that he couldn’t believe in a girl this young, and who was enjoying her very first fuck.

He didn’t realize in time just what that would do. He felt his prick lurch in response to being pussy-sucked and the semen raced through his rod. With a snarl he jerked backwards, feeling his first shot fire off as he pulled out, and leaving one thick sticky rope of his cum running from her cervix to her pussy lips.

Kathy squealed, “Horseshoes... horseshoes!” between gasps for air and Buck gave her what she wanted. When he pulled out he stopped two inches away and bathed her practically bald teen pussy with his spunk.

Valerie reacted immediately and moved her mouth from Kathy’s nipples to her pussy to begin licking and sucking her husband’s sperm out of the nubile teen’s stretched and still open pussy. Kathy pulled her own nipples as Valerie licked her to another orgasm while Buck lay back, panting for air.

It was done. Kathy’s virginity was nothing but a memory.

Valerie lifted her shiny face from Kathy’s pussy, her eyes wild.

“That was hot!” she gasped. Then she went back to using her tongue to make long, wide tongued swipes from the bottom of Kathy’s pussy lips, clear up to the newly shaved mons, over and over again.

They lay there quietly for half an hour.

Val was the first to speak.

“When in the world did you shave your pussy?”

“Last week.” Kathy sighed happily. She still felt stretched, but the pain of the beginning was all gone now, not even a memory. She could still feel that long stripe of Buck’s sperm inside her pussy. She knew it was dangerous in there, and that she should tell Val about it. Val would get it out of there before it could do any harm, maybe. But something deep inside her didn’t want to give up that nice warm stuff that used to be in her lover’s balls.

“When I was drunk?” Val swiveled her head and looked at her resting husband. “I bet you had help, didn’t you?”

“Uh huh,” sighed Kathy again. She lifted her head. “Can we go again yet?”

Valerie laughed out loud. “You’re in big trouble mister.” She laughed again, looking at her husband.

“Sorry baby, I think you broke it,” he said, to Kathy, ignoring his wife and lying back on the couch.

“Don’t say that!” yipped Kathy, but she knew he was kidding.

“And you played horseshoes again last week, didn’t you?” asked Valerie.

“Uh huh,” said Kathy. “But he wouldn’t put it in me.”

Valerie sat up. “Kathy, honey, when was your last period?”

Kathy thought for a while. “I’m due to start next Tuesday.”

“Are you pretty regular?”

It didn’t seem at all odd to be talking about something so personal. Such was the closeness of this trio.

“Yes, I never miss by more than a day.”

“Well, good. At least this is a safe time for you, this close to your period.”

“So we can do it again? Later tonight?” Kathy asked, rubbing her clit gently.

Val kissed her. “I suppose so. We shouldn’t, but, since it’s so close to your period I suppose it will be okay.”

An hour later Val rode Buck like a cowgirl while Kathy sat on his face and licked and slurped at Valerie’s leaking nipples. By the time the girls were through with him Buck was worn out and ready for bed.

Kathy complained that she hadn’t gotten her second turn, and he said “It really is broken this time. You’ll just have to wait until tomorrow.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.