Balling The Babysitter - Cover

Balling The Babysitter

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4: Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Horseshoes and Hand Grenades - Kathy's first real babysitting job is for her World History Teacher. It turns out not to be the only first thing she does with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Another week had gone by and Kathy was jumpy with excitement about going over to Buck and Val’s again. She was getting ready to go when her mother said, “The Traceys sure are going out a lot.”

“Oh?” responded Kathy, not knowing where her mother was going with this.

“Yes, they’ve hired you every weekend for the last month, haven’t they?”

“I guess so.”

“It just seems odd that they’d go out so much,” said her mother.

Fear gripped Kathy’s stomach. She was plenty old enough to know that what was going on at the Traceys would be a bombshell if anyone found out about it. That was one reason why she made sure she never said or did anything at school that would indicate she knew Mr. Tracey any better than any other kid did. She never told even one of her friends about what they did. Now her mother sounded suspicious.

Her first thought wasn’t that anyone would get in trouble, though. Her foremost fear was that she would have to stop going over there.

But her adult activities had also brought some measure of maturity to her mind that other girls her age might not have developed yet. She looked at her mother and said, “What exactly are you trying to say, Mom?”

“Well, I don’t know, it just seems odd that on a teacher’s salary they could go out every weekend.”

“Well, I don’t know how much a teacher makes, but Mrs. Tracey works at home. She does something on the computer. I think they said she was a contractor or something like that.” She decided to embellish a little. “That’s why I’m not allowed to use the computer when I baby-sit. It’s too important to her business. She’s afraid I might let in a virus or something.”

“Where do they go?” asked her mother.

“Well, the first night they went dancing, and the next weekend they went window shopping and for ice cream and then to a movie. Last weekend I know they were at somebody’s house and watched a movie and played games.” In Kathy’s mind she grinned. Technically that was true. They were at somebody’s house - their own - and they did play games. She suppressed an urge to laugh. “I don’t know where they’re going tonight. They don’t tell me until I get there.”

“Oh. Well, I guess they aren’t being all that extravagant after all.” Her mother seemed satisfied, and Kathy sighed with relief.

Kathy wanted to go especially bad tonight, because during the week she had thought up her own game, and she wanted to play it with them. In her game, she overcame Buck’s objection to fucking her.

Ever since she’d seen his thick penis sliding in and out of Valerie, she’d thought about what that must feel like. She didn’t know, exactly, but her own fingers felt good going in there, and her friends who claimed to have had sex all swore it was great ... well, if the guy knew what he was doing anyway.

She looked around at the boys at school, but most of them didn’t match up to her standards. If she was going to give up her cherry, she wanted it to be with somebody she at least liked. She knew she had a crush on Buck, and that he loved his wife and only liked playing with her. But he treated her like she was grown up and that counted for a lot. In her fantasy she got him to fuck her and, after years of a steady sexual relationship with her, when she turned eighteen, they hired her as their live-in nanny. She knew Valerie wanted more children. If her fantasy could come true someday, she could take care of those children, while having one or two of Buck’s on the side.

When she got to the Tracey’s house and rang the bell, her pussy was already damp. This time it was Buck who opened the door and, as soon as the door was closed and she was safely inside, she threw herself into his arms and ground her pussy against the front of his pants.

“I missed you soooo much,” she sighed into his chest.

“What do you mean? You saw me at school every day!” he grinned.

She reached up and kissed him, continuing to push her pussy against what was now his stiff cock.

“I didn’t get to do that at school,” she said.

They exchanged two or three more hot, wet kisses until Kathy was panting.

Buck pushed her away.

“Man!” he exclaimed. “We’ve got to cool out or I’m going to do something I’d regret.”

“Awwwwww,” moaned Kathy in mock disappointment. “Where’s Val?”

“She’s up in the nursery, topping off the rug rat,” he joked.

Kathy skipped up the stairs and into the nursery where Teddy was sucking contentedly on one of his mother’s nipples. She looked up at Kathy.

“Hi sweetheart!” she said brightly. “I swear he’s gained five pounds this week.”

“That’s because he gets to stuff himself on all that luscious milk you make for him,” said Kathy, licking her lips.

“Well, I fed him a couple of hours ago, so he’s not really all that hungry right now,” said the baby’s mother. “But he’s a male, and so he wants a nipple in his mouth. You want a little taste tonight?”

Kathy nodded and bent over to suckle at Val’s other breast. She waited until she got a nice mouthful and let it roll around in her mouth, tasting the sweet warm fluid before swallowing it. Then she kissed the woman who had just fed her.

“Val, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure honey, fire away.”

“If I like to kiss you, and ... lick you ... Does that make me a lesbian?”

“I doubt it seriously sweetheart,” said the girl’s only female lover. “You like what Buck does to you, don’t you?”

“Oh yes. Sometimes I want him to do ... more.”

“Well then, I suspect you’re what we might call bisexual. That just means you like sex, no matter which gender it’s with.”

“Oh,” said Kathy. She hadn’t been worried about it exactly, but the question had kept popping into her mind. “But I haven’t actually had sex with a man...”

Val had been caressing the hair of her little boy, but she stopped and looked up at her babysitter.

“I thought we’d already discussed this,” she said. Her voice was level, and it was impossible to figure out what her mood was.

“Well we did, I guess, but how will I know? I mean what if I don’t like having a man ... you know?”

“No, I don’t know Kathy, why don’t you tell me. Buck has licked you and kissed you. Didn’t you like that?”

“Well yes, of course, but it’s not the same as...”

“As what Kathy?” Val was going to make her say the words.

“As ... fucking.” Now that it was out of her mouth Kathy felt better.

Valerie had a serious look on her face.

“Sweetheart, if I let Buck fuck you you’ll be pregnant within three months.”

“Not if we used something.” whined Kathy.

“Buck won’t use a condom, if that’s what you mean. Will your mother put you on the pill?”

“I could never ask her to. You know that,” said Kathy.

“Which is why we said you are just too young for that,” said Val with some finality in her voice. Then, as if that was settled, she put the sleepy little boy down and patted him to sleep. She whispered over her shoulder to Kathy “I’m going to be doing some drinking tonight, so you might have to give him your breast. Is that okay?”

Kathy nodded and brightened. She loved having the warm boy in her arms while he sucked at her sensitive nipples.

Kathy changed Teddy and let him suck around midnight. By sneaking a bottle into his mouth she got enough of his mother’s milk in him to satisfy his hunger and let him suck her nipples until he fell asleep. It was a nice night, so she didn’t put her shirt back on, and watched TV topless. It wasn’t until almost two that she heard them coming in.

Val was singing again, though not so loudly as she had the first night Buck had brought her home drunk. She met them in the hall and Buck’s eyes widened as he saw her bare teen breasts.

Val saw them too. “Oho! The little harlot seeks to distract the King with her charms.”

“We went to see the musical Camelot,” Buck whispered on one side of his hand.

Val went on. “That reminds me ... there was something about the harlot I was going to tell the King. Now what was it?” As she tried to remember to warn her husband that Kathy was trying to get her cherry popped, her knees buckled and Buck caught her.

“It was a dinner theater,” he said, holding up his wife. They probably shouldn’t serve wine at those things.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.