Balling The Babysitter - Cover

Balling The Babysitter

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3: A Game Called Horseshoes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Game Called Horseshoes - Kathy's first real babysitting job is for her World History Teacher. It turns out not to be the only first thing she does with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Friday came so slowly that Kathy thought she would just explode with impatience. When she got home from school she ran to the shower. She didn’t know what would happen tonight, but she wanted to smell like Valerie. She snuck some perfume from her mother’s vanity and dabbed it between her breasts, and then wiped that finger on her pussy hair. When she got dressed to go to the Tracey’s, she left off her bra and panties.

Once again Valerie met her at the door, smiling, with a hug. She was wearing her robe, and wasn’t ready to go anywhere, yet.

“Come in!” she beamed. “It’s so good to see you.”

Kathy still wasn’t used to adults treating her like any other visitor to the house, and she flushed with pleasure.

“I couldn’t wait to come,” she admitted shyly.

Valerie stood back and looked at her with an arched eyebrow.

“So, you decided you like to ... play?”

“Oh I knew I like to play. It’s just that it’s still so new to me. I mean before last week I’d never even seen a man’s ... you know, and I got to see him actually use it.”

“Well, good,” said Valerie firmly. “Because Buck and I decided we could have just as much fun here at home as we could going out.”

Kathy’s face fell. “So you don’t need me tonight?”

Valerie’s laugh tinkled. “No, silly girl, we need you to be part of the fun.”

“Oh!” said the innocent teenage girl, as she stepped into the spider’s parlor.

Buck and Valerie had picked up a special movie for them all to watch. As they prepared snacks in the kitchen, Buck came in, dressed only in silk shorts. Kathy felt a flutter in her stomach at the bulge in those shorts, and at his muscular chest and wide shoulders. He came over and gave her a kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

“Hi sweets” he said, kissing her several short, lingering kisses as she trembled. His hands slid down to her ass and cupped it through her shorts. It was all amazing to the teen but the most amazing part was that it felt normal, like they did that every day!

Buck stepped away to let her breathe and Kathy noticed that Valerie had gotten all the snacks ready and had taken the tray out to the living room, leaving them alone in the kitchen.

“Doesn’t that make her even a little bit jealous?” asked Kathy, breathing hard.

Her handsome teacher smiled.

“She knows I love her, and would choose her over any woman if it came to that. I’m just being friendly with you, and she knows that. Besides, I think she thinks of you like a little sister since you let Teddy have your nipples.”

When they got to the living room, Valerie was sitting naked on the couch. She had Teddy in her arms, and he was noisily slurping from one of her breasts. His little hands punched and squeezed her tit as he drank thirstily. She looked up and smiled at them.

“He’s a greedy little thing tonight, as usual. He’s growing like a weed and he’s eating to match it. There may not be much left for you.”

Kathy sat in an arm chair, while Buck sat by his wife and played with his son’s feet. When the boy was full and began to be sleepy, Valerie stood up. “Be right back. Don’t start without me.” She leaned forward, arching her hips out in front of her and Buck leaned in to kiss her pussy.

Kathy felt her own pussy squelch as it remembered how it felt to have Buck’s tongue and moustache touching her sex.

Buck didn’t wait, though. Instead he got up and went over to Kathy and pulled her up into a hot embrace. He kissed her, a long French kiss that made her pussy squelch again as his hands roamed over her ass, squeezing. His prick was hard and he rubbed it into her pussy. She pushed back, liking the feel. He slid his hands into her shorts and squeezed her naked buns.

“Mmmmmmm, no panties. I like that,” he said, and he kissed her some more, sliding his hands up to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples. “MMMmmm. And no bra either. I’m liking this more and more.”

When he finally stopped she sighed, “That always makes me feel so weak.”

“I want you to be helpless, so I can have my way with you and you can’t resist.” He grinned to show he was just teasing.

Valerie walked back into the room. “I thought I told you to wait!” she said in mock anger.

Buck stepped back and, in a good imitation of a teenage boy said, “I didn’t do nuthin.”

Valerie walked right up to him and cupped his obvious erection. “Well, this tells me you’ve been a bad boy while I was gone. Then she kissed him like he had kissed Kathy.

They all sat on the couch, munching goodies and Valerie turned on the movie with the remote. It was a porn flick called “Dude Ranch Doxies” about a dude ranch owned by a group of brothers that only hired young pretty women as cowgirls for the operation. Within ten minutes in the movie one of the brothers had cornered a cowgirl in the barn and got her excited. She pulled his jeans down and lovingly gave him a blowjob.

Kathy was excited watching this adult stuff. She leaned forward avidly as the woman slid her mouth up and down the cowboy’s shaft, slurping.

Valerie leaned over her husband. “It tastes wonderful. You want to try that Kathy?”

Kathy looked over, somewhat breathlessly and said, “Really?”

“Really,” said Valerie, calmly.

“Uh huh,” Kathy sighed.

Valerie paused the movie and the two women pulled Buck’s shorts off, flinging them across the room. Valerie grasped his boner and jacked it a couple of times.

“It’s just like in the movie. You use your tongue and lips and cheeks to play with it, and then you suck. She showed Kathy by doing it. Then she pulled off with a smack of her lips.

Kathy looked up at her teacher and he smiled at her. Tentatively she bent over and covered the knob with her lips, sucking softly. His knob felt smooth in her mouth, nice, and she played her tongue over the head. He let out a long sigh, telling her how much he was enjoying this.

Kathy pulled back to ask if she was doing it okay and Valerie’s head swooped down to capture his naked cock. Then she pulled back off and indicated Kathy should suck. They got into a rhythm of trading off and it turned into a game of how quickly the next one could cover his uncovered prick. They got down until they were cheek to cheek, both panting with the exertion of their actions.

Buck never said a word when he started to cum. It just so happened that his cock was in Valerie’s mouth when it went off with the first of what would be four or five spurts. Valerie could tell by his actions, and the feel of his cock what was happening, and when she felt his first shot she sucked hard and pulled off, closing her lips and swallowing.

Kathy, not knowing that the prick she now loved sucking had turned into a gusher, swooped down and her lips sealed over the head as his second shot blasted out. She was so surprised by the feel of hot semen in her mouth that she froze, and got the next two shots added to the first one. Then she pulled off, instinctively closing her lips and sitting back on her haunches.

Valerie swooped back down and finished him off. She pulled back and swallowed, looking over at Kathy.

Kathy didn’t know what to do. She knew what was in her mouth and part of her was going “EEEWWWwwww”, but there was nowhere she could spit. Then she heard Valerie swallow noisily and smack her lips. Valerie leaned over and said, “Swallow it honey, it tastes good.”

Kathy finally let herself taste the mouthful of spunk and she decided that, if not good exactly, at least it didn’t taste bad. So she took a breath and swallowed the glob. She sat there a few seconds, waiting for ... something ... she didn’t know what ... to happen. But nothing did, except that Buck started thanking them both for the best blow job of his life as his wife bent back over and sucked on his softening rod.

Suddenly Valerie was in front of her and her face got closer until her lips were almost touching Kathy’s.

“Thank you for sharing. I love his taste,” and she kissed Kathy.

Kathy was astonished, at first. She’d never been kissed like this by a woman, but Valerie’s lips felt so nice on hers that soon this felt normal, too, and she was kissing back. As Valerie’s tongue slipped into her mouth she realized Valerie had gotten some more cum out of Buck’s prick and that it was still in her mouth and all over the tongue that was flickering inside her own. She could taste it. Now, suddenly, it did taste good, and she sucked Valerie’s tongue into her mouth hard.

Then the kiss was over and they all sat back on the couch, panting. Valerie un-paused the movie.

The woman on the screen went on to get fucked by the studly cowboy and he came all over her face.

“What a waste,” said Kathy and then she blushed as the two adults looked at her laughing. “Well it is,” she said defensively.

The next segment of the movie was about a cowboy who was sent to get two of the girls who were late for supper. He went to the girls’ bunkhouse and walked in to find the two girls in a sixty-nine party. Of course he watched as they licked each other’s splits.

Valerie paused the movie again. She leaned over Buck, whose prick was still a pile of loose skin in his lap. Kathy looked over at her, remembering how good it felt to have a tongue stuck up in her pussy.

“You wanna?” asked Valerie.

“OOoooo that’s so nasty!” said an obviously excited Kathy.

“My sister really likes it” said Valerie.

“I really liked it when Buck did it,” moaned Kathy.

“Then you’ll just love it when I do it” said Val. “I’m much better at it than he is.”

Kathy sat there, paralyzed as Val got up, came over, and began to undress her babysitter. Buck helped and Val purred as she found out Kathy hadn’t worn any underwear.

“I feel so naughty,” moaned Kathy as Val spread her legs and leaned in to breathe on her pussy.

“You smell good Kathy,” said Valerie. “You smell turned on. That means you’ll taste good, too.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.