Balling The Babysitter - Cover

Balling The Babysitter

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2: Kathy Learns About Games

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kathy Learns About Games - Kathy's first real babysitting job is for her World History Teacher. It turns out not to be the only first thing she does with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The week flew. Kathy was a smart girl, who had always done well in school, and she knew that her short exposure to Mr. Tracey didn’t mean she should act any different toward him at school. Nor did he treat her any differently. But there was an easy comfortable feeling between them that she had never experienced before. It was something she knew nobody else could feel, but it was as real as the shoes on her feet. She still tingled when she saw him, but now she felt like she was allowed to tingle, somehow, that her daydreams of him were okay. After all, he’d seen parts of her that no other man ever had.

Friday night came and again, she was standing at the door when Valerie Tracey opened it. Valerie’s face beamed with a bright smile.

“Kathy!” she glowed. “I’m so happy you decided to sit for us again.” She hugged Kathy, who returned the hug gingerly, not wanting to squash Valerie’s full breasts.

They were in the hall when Valerie turned around and, in a conspiratorial low voice, said, “Buck told me everything. I can’t believe I didn’t think about how Teddy would react to not having the real thing.”

Kathy was horrified. How could this woman, knowing that her husband had seen the babysitter’s naked breasts, still welcome her into her house? Valerie saw the look of consternation cross Kathy’s face. Her own face went serious.

“Kathy, listen to me. You didn’t do anything wrong, or crazy. I think you were brilliant! And don’t worry about Buck. He’s a horny old goat. He’s around beautiful teenage women all day and I love it, because when he gets home he gets hard as iron!” Valerie looked startled. “I can’t believe I just said that.”

She saw Kathy standing there, mouth open and held up her hands.

“Stop. Wait. I’m doing this badly. Come in here. I need to talk to you.”

Kathy followed Valerie into the dining room, where they sat at one end of the table. Valerie held Kathy’s hands while she talked.

“Look, I was drunk as a skunk last week, but I remember a lot of what happened.” Kathy pulled her hands from Valerie’s and covered her face in shame. Valerie grabbed them back.

“Stop that. I’m not angry.” Kathy raised her eyes. “Good, now just listen to me, okay? Kathy nodded and Valerie went on. “Okay. I’m going to tell you something, because ... well, I trust you. But this cannot get out. Buck could lose his job if it did.”

She waited until Kathy nodded again.

“Okay. Well, when Buck and I were dating, when we were engaged, I sort of ... shared him. And he shared me. What I mean is there were times when there were more than just the two of us in the bedroom.” She stopped and looked warily at Kathy. Kathy just looked back. Valerie went on.

“I have a sister. A twin sister. We’re ... very close.” When Kathy still didn’t say anything Valerie kept going. “Last Friday night, when I saw you ... in our bedroom ... I sort of treated you like you were my sister. I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t act like that all the time. I mean I don’t usually act like that at all. But you’re so beautiful and you remind me of Cindy, and I...”

Kathy finally got it. “Wait! You are apologizing to me?” she said incredulously. “I let your son suck my nipples... your husband saw me almost naked ... I sucked on your breasts ... I drank your breast milk ... and you are apologizing to me?”

It was more than the young girl could take. She burst into laughter, tinged with the sound of hysteria as her overburdened mind tried to adjust to the situation. Mr. Tracey came into the room, a question on his face. Kathy continued to guffaw in uncontrollable gasping belly laughs.

Valerie turned to her husband. “I think I handled my apology badly.” she said wryly.

It took five minutes, but she finally wound down. She still had the giggles, but now it was mostly under control. The Tracey’s waited patiently. Finally she got out, “I’m sorry. It just seemed funny. How could you ever want me in your house again?” she asked, quite seriously for someone who was still giggling.

Valerie looked at her husband, and then back at the girl.

“Well, Kathy, it’s like this. Whenever my husband and I and my sister were together, we were, shall we say ... very happy. And when he gets that happy, he is an exceptionally good ... um husband. And last Saturday morning, my husband was an exceptionally good ... husband. So that’s one reason I like having you in our home.”

Kathy’s eyes got bigger and bigger as she read between the verbal lines of Valerie’s comment. Mr. Tracey had gotten horny, and he had gotten horny over her!

Valerie wasn’t finished.

“And, my son was well taken care of, in an exceptionally personal way, which I found most impressive. That’s another reason I like having you in our home. And, you also took care of one of my problems ... or at least helped my husband, and since I am quite used to that, it’s another reason I don’t mind you crossing our threshold.” She smiled. “Besides ... I like you.”

She leaned over and kissed Kathy lightly on the lips. Kathy was glad she was sitting down.

Valerie stood up.

“Ready to go hon?” she asked, and she headed for the front door. Kathy looked up with stunned eyes at Mr. Tracey, who grinned and said in a low voice “I said you did okay, didn’t I?”


When Kathy had finally gotten her mind wrapped around everything that had been said, she relaxed and had fun taking care of Teddy. This night she wasn’t shy about letting him suckle her tingling nipples, and she got quite good at slipping him the milk in-between his wonderful attentions to her breasts. She couldn’t quite describe the sensations she felt when the baby sucked and bit her nipples. It made her want to touch herself between her legs. She’d only done that a few times, before, and if felt sooo nice. But she knew she wasn’t supposed to touch herself. Right now she didn’t care. Teddy was making her feel wonderful. She liked it so much that she lay down on the couch with him resting half against her and half against the back of the couch, where he couldn’t fall off. He sucked until he fell asleep and the nipple drifted out of his mouth. She fell asleep soon after.

She heard the door being unlocked and drowsily opened her eyes. She started at first, remembering she was topless and that the baby was sleeping, sandwiched between her naked chest and the back of the couch. She sat up, cradling Teddy in her arms. He was so warm and he looked so peaceful sleeping. She felt a knot in her stomach at how beautiful he was.

She was sitting there, admiring the baby when the Traceys walked quietly into the room. Kathy looked up and squirmed, her upper chest and face getting pink at being topless in front of the two of them.

Valerie came over to her and reached for the baby.

“Here, let me take him up and give him a snack. I didn’t drink anything tonight, so I can feed him. Buck will take care of you.”

Kathy had risen with the baby. She found herself standing awkwardly, her breasts bare, her shirt ten feet away on the back of the couch, while her World History teacher stood quietly, just looking at her.

“You’re very beautiful, Kathy,” he said softly.

“Oh!” she responded, shifting from foot to foot.

“Your breasts are perfect” he said, taking a step closer to her. “They’re the perfect size...” He took another step “The perfect shape...” he took another step and was now right in front of her. “The nipples ... they’re erect, Kathy. Did it feel good to let Teddy suck them tonight?”

She was rigid, unable to move as if concrete had been poured around her. She looked up, her knees weak for some reason. She could smell Mr. Tracey’s after shave.

“Uh huh.” she answered.

“I bet they taste wonderful,” he said, lowering his face toward them. “They look like they taste wonderful. Could I take just a tiny little taste Kathy? Just to see what Teddy tasted?”

Kathy started to sway and his hands shot out to hold her arms just above her elbows. She heard herself say “Uh huh” again and, in disbelief, watched his lips approach her left nipple. She watched as her body arched, lifting that nipple up toward his mouth. And she watched as his lips closed over it and as his cheeks caved in when he sucked.

Stars shot across her vision in front of her eyes. “Ungg” she groaned as sheets of pleasure flashed from her nipple to the juncture of her legs, where she liked to rub herself sometimes. It was nothing like when Teddy did it. When the baby suckled it felt nice, it felt wonderful. When Mr. Tracey did it, it felt fantastic, cataclysmic, electrifying.

Suddenly his face shifted and his lips captured the other nipple. He bit it gently as he sucked and she shuddered with the joy it caused. Her hands came up, breaking his grip on her arms and she held his head to her breast. He dropped to his knees and continued loving her young nipples, back and forth until she was itchy and constantly moaning.

She saw Mrs. Tracey walk back into the room, and she was topless too, having taken off her blouse to feed her baby. She walked silently behind Kathy and pressed her full breasts to Kathy’s back, sliding her hands around Kathy’s sides and cupping the breasts her husband was suckling.

“I know when the boys suck on my nipples that it makes me horny. Does it make you horny too? she breathed into Kathy’s ear.

Kathy moaned, “Yessss. I feel so ... I don’t know, like my skin is trying to hold something in.”

“Do you want to have an orgasm, sweetheart?” Valerie whispered.

“Ohhhh yessssss,” moaned the turned on teenager. She just knew that if she could let out whatever was inside her she would feel so much better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.