Balling The Babysitter - Cover

Balling The Babysitter

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 1: Surrogate Mommy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Surrogate Mommy - Kathy's first real babysitting job is for her World History Teacher. It turns out not to be the only first thing she does with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Kathy hummed as she put things in her book bag to take with her. She didn’t know exactly what to take, since this was her first time. She was so excited she couldn’t sit still because, after tonight, she could honestly say she was a babysitter.

She’d been looking forward to this night for years. Lots of girls took care of kids when they were twelve or thirteen, but her parents wouldn’t let her go to strangers’ homes that young, or be responsible for the lives of small children, for that matter. She did get some small experience with taking care of her cousins, and some neighbor kids, but she didn’t feel like she was a real babysitter. And her parents wouldn’t let her be until she was at least fifteen.

But tonight would be different. For the first time she’d be in a house she’d never seen before. True, she did know the father of the children, Mr. Tracey. That’s because he was her World History teacher at school. But she didn’t really know him. Several of the girls at school called him Mr. T, but she didn’t know him well enough to use that nickname. He made her nervous in some ways. He was handsome, for one thing, tall and slim, with long slim fingers you’d expect to see on a piano player. His hair was brown, and wavy without being curly. He wore it long in a sort of retro-seventies look, and he had a thick moustache.

And his smile ... her eyes went unfocused as she called up a memory of his smiling face in her mind. She shivered. His smile was so beautiful that she wanted to kiss him when he did it.

And that’s what made her nervous. She thought about doing things with Mr. Tracey that she knew girls weren’t supposed to do with adults. Especially not their teachers.

But when he asked her if she ever babysat and her parents agreed to let her, even though her birthday wasn’t for another week, she jumped at the chance.

There! She had everything she thought she’d need.

An hour later her father dropped her off and she walked up the winding path to the front door. There were trees and flowers everywhere, and once she was twenty feet up the walk she couldn’t see the street any more. It was getting dark, but there were little lights along the walk, low down to the ground that lit her path. She pushed the button by the front door and waited.

A woman opened the door. Kathy almost sighed. Of course Mr. Tracey would have a beautiful wife. But this woman was gorgeous! She had on a slinky black dress that showed her chest clear down to where it wasn’t her chest any more. The dress sparkled somehow. Perfect makeup and diamond studs in her ears, along with a halo of black hair done up with something in IT that sparkled too all set off her pale, almost ghostly white skin. The woman smiled and her even whiter teeth almost glowed between bright red lips.

“You must be Kathy!” said the woman Kathy wanted to grow up to look just like. “I’m Valerie, Buck’s wife.” Her eyes slid down Kathy’s body and then back up in a way that made Kathy want to squirm. Kathy, in her innermost female mind, realized she was being sized up, even though Kathy in her conscious mind didn’t know it at all. She stood up a little straighter and stuck out her recently grown breasts a little further.

Buck. That was his first name. Kathy had never even thought about what her teacher’s first name would be, or even that he had one.

“Yes” she said. She went into her planned speech. “I’m so glad you trusted me with your baby, Mrs. Tracey. I won’t let you down. I’ll take care of him like he was my own.” As she said it the female deep inside her scanned Valerie Tracey’s body too. It was slim, with narrow hips. She looked almost top heavy with large breasts, though they were obviously unsupported and still stood straight out. There was a lot of cleavage showing, but at the bottom of each breast there was no crease. Mrs. Tracey could pass the pencil test, no problem. Kathy thought that any woman who’d only had a baby four months ago would have saggy breasts, but this one didn’t. Kathy felt like plain Jane next to this woman, and it made her feel jumpy.

Mrs. Tracey smiled again. “I’m sure you will. If Buck trusts you, I trust you. And I don’t think Teddy will be much trouble. Once you get him fed and put him down he’ll sleep at least until I get home. He likes a midnight snack.”

Maybe it was the look on Kathy’s face, or maybe Valerie just thought she should know, but as she led Kathy into the house she went on.

“I’m breast feeding, you know. I have several bottles in the fridge that I expressed over the last few days. All you have to do is warm one up in a pan of water. He’s a greedy little bugger, and he should take it all.”

By now they were in the kitchen. Mrs. Tracey reached for a round white cone-shaped thing on the counter. As she turned around she pulled her dress away from her right breast and slid the pad into her dress. “I just hope these things keep me from leaking all over my dress.” She was talking now like she and Kathy were the best of friends. “Buck’s such a baby. We haven’t been out since Teddy was born. He insisted I wear this dress and I know he’s going to try to get me drunk. He’s the one who wanted me to build up a supply of milk so I could have a drink while we’re out tonight. Men! Aren’t they all just ... predictable sometimes?”

While she chatted on she put another cone shaped pad between her dress and her left nipple, then smoothed the cloth over both breasts and stood with her arms at her sides. “How do they look?”

Kathy was surprised this beautiful woman would ask a mere girl how she looked. Kathy noticed that there must be something on the pads that simulated nipples, because it looked for all the world like Mrs. Tracey’s nipples were poking through the cloth of her dress.

“It looks ... sexy,” said Kathy softly.

“Good!” said Valerie. “Believe it or not I got them at Christy’s Toy Box, down on Thurston Street, you know?”

Christy’s was a place where they sold all kinds of adult ‘toys’. Kids weren’t allowed in the place. Valerie remembered that and grinned.

“Of course you don’t know. A girl as sweet and innocent as you would never know what’s in that place. What was I thinking?” She smiled again. “Anyway, I hope they look good, because I’m planning on getting some lovin’ tonight and I need all the help I can get.”

Kathy was horrified. “But you’re the most beautiful woman I think I’ve ever seen!” she blurted. She blushed bright red, embarrassed.

Valerie looked up from examining her breasts and this time her eyes smiled too. “Why thank you, Kathy. That’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me in a long time. When you have a baby you worry that people will think you’re ugly and all used up.” She looked down and twisted, trying to see her hips.

Kathy felt more relaxed now and, on impulse, she said, “I hope I look just half as used up as you do when I turn fifteen next week.”

Valerie’s eyes snapped back to Kathy’s face. “I don’t think you have anything to worry about, dear.” she said, her voice dry. “I believe you are what most men would describe as ‘a walking wet dream’, at least if they’re like my husband. I bet your boyfriend can’t keep his hands off you.”

Kathy was flabbergasted. No one had ever told her she was good looking, much less that men might be interested in her sexually. She felt a thrill shoot through her.

“I don’t have a boyfriend” she said, suddenly ashamed that she didn’t, for some inexplicable reason.

“Well, then, all the boys you know are blind as bats” said Mrs. Tracey in an almost laughing voice. “You’re probably better off anyway. At least you don’t have to fight them off all the time.” She looked at her watch. “Listen to me, prattling on about things when I should be yelling at my husband for being late. Come on. I’ll introduce you to our pride and joy.”

Valerie led the way to a brightly decorated room with a crib in it. In that crib was a beautiful baby boy who smiled when he saw his mother and actually wiggled!

“There’s my big boy” said Mrs. Tracey in that voice adults always use to talk to babies. She picked him up and he fussed. “Now Teddy, it’s not time for that. You’d mess up my dress for sure.”

Kathy looked at Valerie curiously and Valerie smiled. “Sometimes he gets a little cranky when he wants the breast and I won’t give it to him. He’s spoiled.” She grinned and leaned toward Kathy, whispering. “He’s a man, and they all want the breast all the time.”

Kathy might have been shocked, but as Valerie leaned toward her, Teddy smiled and reached out for Kathy. He gurgled and cooed as the babysitter took him and hugged him to her. Valerie waved and snuck out of the room while the baby wasn’t watching, leaving Kathy with the cute, wriggling little boy.

Things went fine for most of the night. Kathy played with Teddy and he took a bottle, though he didn’t seem to like it very much. Out of curiosity, Kathy wanted to taste the milk. But she couldn’t bring herself to do that. But she knew it was the same milk Teddy drank every single day, so she couldn’t understand why Teddy kept spitting out the nipple and turning his head. Finally she put the bottle back in the fridge and held him while she watched some TV. He had fun standing up and sitting down on her lap while she held his hands and helped him.

By nine she was tired, and she thought Teddy should have gone to sleep already, but he hadn’t. He got cranky and cried. Thinking he was hungry, she got out the bottle again and warmed it up. But he still wouldn’t take it for more than a half a minute before he spat it out, wiggled and started crying again.

She tried burping him, rocking him, walking with him, playing with him, everything she could think of, and while some of these things distracted him for a while, he always went back to crying.

She was holding him in her arms when an interesting thing happened. His face was against her chest and suddenly he tried to get the tip of her T-shirt-covered breast in his mouth. When he couldn’t he started crying again.

Kathy remembered when Valerie had left that Teddy had wanted to feed then, and that Valerie had said it wasn’t time. Maybe he wanted SKIN in his mouth. That’s what he was used to. Without thinking about it, Kathy looked around, to see if anybody was watching her. Of course they weren’t.

Then she put Teddy down and pulled her shirt over her head. Now clad only in her functional white bra, she looked around again. Reaching behind her she unsnapped her bra and let it fall off.

“This is silly” she said to herself. But when she picked Teddy up and cradled him in her arms, his mouth immediately sought out her right nipple and, when he found it, he latched on hard! His powerful little mouth sucked her in and his gums nibbled. Kathy felt weak in the knees and sat down on the arm of the couch. She reached for the bottle and pushed it against the corner of his mouth, breaking the seal he had on her skin. He sucked lustily at the bottle for a few sucks, swallowed and then spit the rubber nipple out. She immediately replaced it with her own and he happily sucked on her warm breast.

Kathy couldn’t believe the feelings this caused in her. Her nipple tingled in a most delicious way and that made her feel warm and itchy between her legs. Every so often she slipped the nipple from the bottle into his mouth, so he actually got some milk. Eventually he got full, but his little hands kept pushing at her breast, and his little mouth kept sucking. She changed him to her other nipple and sat, feeling warm and tingly as he slowly fell asleep in her arms.

Finally she was able to put him in his crib, where he slept happily on. Kathy went back to the living room and got her bra, which she shoved in her purse. She put her shirt back on and lay back watching TV until she too drifted off into sleep.

Kathy was startled awake by Teddy’s crying and looked at her watch. It was almost one in the morning. She went to check on him and found he needed his diaper changed. Once that was done she cradled him in her arms again, rocking him back to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.