Peekaboo - Cover

Peekaboo

by BigMac

Copyright© 2005 by BigMac

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl finds peeking at her father can lead to surprising experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Father   Daughter   .

My name is David, and I am 34 years old. I have a slim build and am what many people would describe as a health food nut. I have a very tight nit family and love to hike and enjoy the outdoors. I married Jennifer twelve years ago; she is 6 months younger than me, and is very pretty with long flowing black hair. Unfortunately, about seven years ago, Jennifer was in a bad car accident that left her with constant back pain. Before the accident, we loved to travel and go hiking, but now Jennifer's back pain leaves her unable to walk long distances. So our leisure time is usually spent around the house and catering to our daughter. Our only child, Sandra, is ten-years-old. We had planned to have more, but after the accident, the thought of putting Jennifer through childbirth was just incomprehensible. Jennifer and I very rarely make love any more. If we do, it has to be with Jennifer in a certain position, and during the whole experience, I can't move too much otherwise Jennifer's pain comes back... It is really not worth the hassle.

So Sandra and I do most outdoor activities together, while Jennifer stays home. As I stated before, hiking is one of my favorite hobbies. Northern California has almost unlimited hiking possibilities, and Sandra and I try to make at least two good hikes a month.

In early June of last year, Sandra and I were on one of our hikes when we had stopped to drink water and rest. We had been resting for about ten minutes when I needed to urinate. I did what I think every man in the world does... I found a tree to go behind. I was standing there relieving myself when out of the corner of my eye I caught some motion that caught my attention. Now I am usually very aware of my environment when out in the wilderness. Bears and Mountain Lions are prevalent in California, so being aware is prudent advice. I moved my head a bit to see what the motion was and I saw Sandra's hair sticking out from around a rock about ten feet from me. At first I was confused as to what she might be doing. I thought she might be relieving herself also. But as I watched, I saw her eyes peek around the rock. Now I wasn't looking directly at her, so I don't think she realized I could see her. I continued to relieve myself, with Sandra sneaking a peek at me.

When my bladder was empty, I started to zip up and realized Sandra was gone. I walked out from behind the rock and Sandra was busy gathering up all the trash into her backpack. We continued our hike and I was a bit confused as to what had just happened. Both of us were more quiet than usual. The hike ended uneventfully, and nothing was said of my suspicion that Sandra had been peeking at me.

I didn't give it another thought, and the next couple weeks passed normally. Then Sandra and I planned another hike. As we were getting out of the car and getting our equipment together, the site of Sandra's backpack brought the memory of her peeking at me back into my mind.

We hiked for about an hour until it was time for our first rest stop. We drank water as usual. I got up and stated that I had to relieve myself, so I stepped around a large tree. I proceeded to unzip and pull my penis out of my shorts, but I was also thinking about the previous hike, and without consciously thinking about it, I started slowly stroking my cock for a few seconds. I wasn't hard, but it felt nice just standing there.

I was very aware of my surroundings, and was waiting for some movement in my peripheral vision that would tell me that Sandra was watching. I wasn't to be disappointed. Within 20 seconds I noticed her peeking around a second tree about ten feet away. I hadn't started to urinate yet, and just stood there with my cock in my hand slowly caressing it while my young daughter watched. I closed my eyes and had to concentrate and within a few seconds, the stream started. I kept my eyes closed, imagining the site that Sandra could see.

When I felt my bladder starting to empty, I opened my eyes and turned my head fairly quickly toward the tree that Sandra was behind. She saw me turn and I looked right into her eyes as my urine stream started to dwindle. She was startled for a split-second, and then jumped back... she knew that she had been caught looking. I finished and zipped up and came from behind the tree.

She was flushed with a bit of embarrassment, but we didn't say anything to each other. I started gathering things up and we were on our way. She and I were quiet, just enjoying the fresh air. I thought her embarrassment was funny, and without her seeing, I was smiling.

We walked another hour, had some lunch and then started back down the mountain. At some point we again stopped to take a breather. We sat and drank without much conversation between us. I was curious how she would react after being caught the last time. So I got up and announced that I needed to urinate again. I started to walk around a tree and then said, "The matinee show is starting... did you buy a ticket?". I laughed and headed to the other side of the tree. I was still smiling and unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. I was about three quarters erect; it had grown to full length and girth, but was not standing up completely. I stood there for a second just massaging my organ, when Sandra came around the corner in a huff. She said, "You think you are so...", she didn't finish the thought when she saw me holding my cock. She was flustered and her face went completely white, then flushed completely red. I didn't turn away, but just stood there holding my cock.

Sandra acted like she was going to turn around, but when I didn't say anything, or make any movements, she didn't either. We stood like that for a good ten seconds, when I finally started peeing right in front of her. She was maybe four feet away from me, and her eyes were glued to my cock. My bladder wasn't that full and after 20 seconds or so, the stream started to subside. Before it finished completely, Sandra turned and walked back to her backpack. When I came out from behind the tree, she wouldn't look me in the eye. We gathered our stuff and continued the hike.

We got back to the car and neither of us had said a word. We had an hour drive in front of us and the tension between us was pretty heavy. Then Sandra looked over at me and said in a soft voice, "Sorry, daddy, I didn't mean to see you like that."

I sat there for a second or two, and then said, "Sweety, I'm not mad at you. I know you are curious about boys, and since I'm the only boy in the house, it is only natural for you to want to peek." I paused for a few seconds, and then said, "Just don't tell mom about what you saw, she wouldn't understand." She smiled at me and said, "Ok". That was all that was said about it. The tension was broken, and we had a very pleasant drive home, with Sandra napping most of the way.

The next few days seemed odd, Sandra was very quiet and didn't seem to be herself around me. I asked her a few times if she was ok, but I got the standard kid answer every time..."ya".

The following few weekends were filled with yard work and the usual family errands. It wasn't until three weeks later that I announced on Saturday afternoon that I was going to go hiking the next day. I didn't ask Sandra if she wanted to go, sensing that she might be embarrassed about the previous trip. I was gathering my stuff on Sunday morning, and Sandra came to me and asked if she could go. I said, "Of course you could go, I was afraid that you might not want to." She smiled and ran to get her backpack.

We drove to an area I had been to many times, but that was a good two hour drive from our house. We gathered our stuff from the car and started walking. The day was very hot and we both were going through our water pretty fast. After the first hour of our walk, we stopped for a rest. I actually felt awkward about sitting there in the same situation that Sandra and I had been in a few weeks ago. We were both kind of quiet and were just listening to the birds. I felt my cock grow in my shorts as I thought about letting her watch again.

The anticipation finally grew to the point, that I got up and started walking towards a big rock. I didn't say anything, and just headed around the rock. I leaned against the back of the rock and pulled my cock out of my shorts. I stood there slowly stroking it. I didn't think that she would follow me, since last time she seemed embarrassed about it.

I heard a stick break and looked back towards where Sandra had been sitting. There she was, standing next to the rock watching me. I didn't say anything, but my hand didn't stop moving. I surprised myself when I said, "Well, if you are going to watch, you might as well come closer." She turned very red, but walked closer and stood right next to me.

My cock was so hard; it was difficult to get the stream of urine going. We stood there for about twenty seconds both looking down at my cock, until the first spurt of urine shot out of the tip. She made a small intake of air when that happened. My bladder wasn't incredibly full, so after a few seconds, the stream slowed to a trickle. When I was done, Sandra watched me shake the tip and then I pushed it back into my shorts.

"Ok, shows over...", I said. She giggled and then turned to get her backpack.

We started walking, but the emotions inside of me were swirling. I had never had thoughts about my daughter but the idea of her standing and watching me hold my cock was spinning my internal moral compass in new directions.

We walked for another hour, before stopping for lunch. Sandra was very quiet, and I was hoping that I hadn't gone too far. After lunch we started walking down the mountain. We were making good time, but I was distracted by the thought of Sandra. We were only about 20 minutes from the car when I said I wanted to take another break. We sat and drank some water and ate some trail mix. I wasn't sure if I should chance another encounter but I actually needed to urinate. I started getting up, and Sandra, asked, "Where are you going?". I said, "I have to go pee..." I didn't move for a few seconds and then started around a large bush.

I was half way around the bush when I heard Sandra say, "Daddy?"

I turned to look back at her and she said, "ummmmm, can I ummmm..."

The question hung in the air for a few seconds before I said, "Watch again?" She blushed and then nodded her head very slightly.

I smiled at her and then said, "Well if you are going to, you better hurry, I feel like I'm going to bust a gut." She smiled also and jumped up and ran behind me. We continued around the bush.

I stopped and turned towards Sandra. I pulled down my zipper, reached in and pulled out my cock. I was completely hard again, and I stood directly in front of Sandra with my cock out. I joked that I had better aim it away from her since I didn't want to get her all wet. She laughed at the joke and I turned away from her. She walked one step closer and stood right next to me. I was slowly stroking it, and couldn't get the stream started. I said, "Sometimes it takes a little while for things to get started." She looked up at me, smiled, and then back at my cock.

After thirty seconds or so, I was still so hard, that I was not going to be able to pee at all... but without even thinking about it, I said, "I'm not sure it is going to work, do you want to hold it and see if you can get it to pee?"

She looked up at me and her face went flush again. She didn't say anything, but just reached her hand out. Her fingertips slowly wrapped around my cock. I moved my hand, and her thumb went around the top. I was melting. The feel of her fingers was incredible. She started moving her hand back and forth just as she had seen me doing moments before. She looked up and asked, "Like this?"

I stood there letting the feeling flow through my cock... "Yes, that is just fine"

I had stopped trying to urinate and just stood reveling in the feeling that was going through me. It had been so long since someone had touched my cock that I was in heaven. I'm sure that Sandra didn't know what feelings were going through me. Her hand slowly stroking up and down my cock. I'm also sure that she didn't have the first clue when it came to male masturbation, or what that was all about.

Within a minute or so, I was ready to pop. I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to my side, as her hand kept slowly stroking. Then, much to my surprise, I was about to cum. I closed my eyes and said, "Oh God!!"

The cum shot out of my cock. Shot after shot arced out. Sandra stopped her hand moving after the first couple of spurts. I think she was expecting to see urine and when it was something else, she was completely surprised. I pushed her hand away, and wrapped my hand around my cock and then milked it for another ten spurts. It was the most powerful orgasm I had had in a very long time.

I opened my eyes and Sandra was standing there with a confused look on her face. Her mouth agape. I could tell she had a thousand questions, but she didn't say a word.

Reality started coming back to me and I slipped my wilting cock back into my shorts. I walked around Sandra and back to the backpacks. I sat down, put my head in my hand and closed my eyes for a few minutes. Sandra came back and sat down, but neither of us said anything.

We gathered our stuff and completed the twenty minutes walk back to the car. When everything was put away and we were sitting in the car, I didn't start the engine. We sat for a minute, and I finally said, "Sweetie..." I could hardly speak.

"Sweetie... ummm... I think...", I kept fumbling.

She said, "Daddy, what happened? What was that?"

I knew I had to explain, but I didn't know where to start.

"Sweetie, I didn't expect that to happen." I said. "I need to apologize for that"

"For what daddy? What happened?", she said as she was looking at me with concern.

"Well, Sweetie, you just gave daddy an orgasm. Do you know what an orgasm is?" I asked.

"Well, kids as school have talked about them, but I didn't know what they were. Did it hurt?", she almost whispered.

"No. No... It didn't hurt at all... In fact it felt wonderful. It was the best feeling in the world". I had to be honest. "Honey, Please, Please, Please don't ever mention this to anyone, I could get in a lot of trouble. Little girls aren't supposed to be doing that to their daddies."

I started explaining all about the birds and the bees. Giving her the whole explanation, weaving the orgasm into my discussion. I think she understood. But her question, "Does this mean I am going to have a baby?" made me laugh, and realize just how naïve she really was. We talked for about 45 minutes, before I started the car and headed home. She was silent the whole drive home and I think I had said enough at that point, so I kept quiet as well.

We arrived more than an hour after dinnertime, and Jennifer was angry. She said that if we were going to be that late, I should have called. I apologized and tried to explain that there was a lot of traffic. Sandra didn't say a word, knowing that any other explanation would just get us in trouble.

Sandra spent the rest of the evening in her room; I didn't see her at all after dinner. I was a little concerned, and the next day when I got home from work, I went to where she was doing her homework. I asked, "Hey sweetie, how are you doing?"

She looked up at me and smiled and then said, "Fine". I knew I wasn't going to get any other answer out of her, so I just dropped it.

The next two weeks were a little weird. Sandra was a bit quiet and I couldn't say anything when Jennifer asked what was wrong with her. I just shrugged my shoulders.

I didn't mention hiking again for a few weeks, with my guilt getting the better of me. On Thursday evening of the third week, at dinner my wife was the one that brought it up again. "Hey, honey, why don't you and Sandra go on a good long hike on Sunday? I have to go to my mothers house that day, and I know Sandra doesn't want to do that..."

I looked over at Sandra and her expression was hard to read. I mumbled that I would think about it, and Sandra didn't really say anything. I was starting to get the idea that Sandra was upset about the events on our last hike.

On Sunday morning at breakfast, Sandra asked where we were going hiking that day. I wasn't sure if I was going yet, and so I asked if she was sure she wanted to go with me.

"Of course silly!" was her only response.

So we packed our lunch and off we went. I didn't want to go quite as far away this time, so I picked a mountain with a high mountain lake that I had been to a few times. It was only a 20-minute drive. The drive was quiet with Sandra watching out the window and not saying much.

We parked our car and started our hike. It was about two hours to the lake, and I had decided that I wasn't going to need to urinate during the hike. I didn't want the situation to get uncomfortable with Sandra. What had happened happened. But I didn't want Sandra to think I would expect that to happen again.

We stopped for a rest stop, and both of us were very quiet. I didn't mention needing to urinate, and I thought Sandra looked relieved.

We hiked up the rest of the way to the Lake. It was definitely out of the way, and there was no sign of other people anywhere. We sat in a small clearing surrounded by trees and rocks right on the edge of the lake. It was a nice day and we both stretched out on a small blanket I had brought. We ate our lunch with not much conversation.

We were there for at least half an hour and had completed our lunch. When I got up to pick up some trash and put it in my backpack.

Sandra said, "Daddy... ?"

"Yea sweetie?", I asked.

"Ummm... you remember... ummm... what happened last time?", she sputtered.

"Of course, honey... Please don't think I want you to do that again...", I said, thinking that I would want that to happen.

"No, no... ummm... daddy?", she said, "I was kinda wondering... ummm you know ummm if maybe..."

"What sweetie?"

"Well, ummm could I see your thing again?", she finally sputtered.

"Oh,... well... ahhh hmmmm. I'm not sure that's a good idea sweetie.", I finally said. "I mean, I think it would be better if you waited until you were older to find out about those things. I think I made a mistake last time by letting you... you know".

"Oh... but... ummm well last time I didn't know what was going on, and now I want to see you gasm again."

"The word is orgasm sweetie, and I'm not sure you seeing me have an orgasm at your age is such a good idea." I was trying my best, but I could feel my cock getting hard in my shorts.

"Please daddy, I've been thinking about it ever since, and I want to see it again." She pleaded.

"Sandra Ann... I don't know if you have a clue what you are asking of me...", I whispered under my breath. "If I let you see it one more time... you promise that you won't ask again."

"Yea! Yea! I promise!!", she giggled.

I hesitated for the longest time, then I moved over to a large rock next to where she was sitting and waited. She didn't move and neither did I. I hesitated, and then said, "Well, you need to move over here..."

She moved over to sit right in front of me and I unzipped my shorts. I unbuttoned my shorts as well and they dropped to around my knees. I reached up and pulled my underwear over my hard on and it popped into view. I stood in front of my little girl with a raging hard on, naked from my knees to my waist. I was looking right past my cock and into my little girls eyes. She was so focused on my cock; she didn't see me looking at her.

She reached up with both hands and wrapped them around my cock. It felt incredible.

The feeling was so good, I had to close my eyes and concentrate on not cumming too soon.

I was within moments of cumming, when I heard a noise of bushes rustling. I looked to my left and saw a large man in a forest ranger uniform coming through the bushes. I panicked and threw Sandra's hands off me. I reached for my shorts as fast as I could.

"Well, Well, Well, what have we here?", the man said with a laugh. He had a sidearm that he had pulled from the holster and was pointing in my direction. Sandra screamed when she saw the man.

"Settle down both of you. Pull up your pants... very slowly, don't make any fast moves.", he said. I moved very slowly, and pulled my underwear and pants up. Of course my erection was gone in a split second.

"Little girl, I want you to come over by me." Sandra did as she was told. "Just sit down right there", he said as he was pointing to the ground. Speaking to me he said,"Ok, I want you to lay down on the ground spread eagle."

I slowly moved onto the ground and lay down like he asked. When I was completely flat, he came up from behind me and placed a knee in the middle of my back and grabbed my right wrist, and then my left. He placed each hand into a plastic zip tie type handcuff. He left me there on the ground and told me not to move.

He went over to Sandra and asked if she was ok. When she said she was fine, he started asking all sorts of questions... Who was I? What relation was I to her? Was she being forced to do what he had witnessed? How many times had she done that to me?

She answered each of the questions with honest answers. He was very concerned that she had been forced into the mountains and to perform that acts that he witnessed.

When her answers of being my daughter and that she was not forced came from Sandra, he seemed a bit confused. She started crying and saying that he should let her daddy go. I was terrified. I was seeing my life, as I knew it, flash before my eyes.

He came over to me and pulled me to my knees.

"Ok, so you are in the habit of letting your little girl give you a hand job?" he asked mockingly.

"No, No, No! This is only the first... well second time. The first time was kind of an accident, and...", I pleaded.

"Yea right..." he scoffed.

"Honest, I wouldn't have done it again, but she asked me and I guess I just had a moment of weakness." I was starting to panic. "Please let me go, I promise I won't ever let her touch me again! Please, oh god. This is going to ruin me and my family... Please"

"You should have thought about that before you had your little girl pull on your shlong" he laughed a bit.

I pleaded some more with him. I figured that if I could somehow keep him talking, I still had a chance at being let go. I had been pleading for about ten minutes, when he put up his hand and stopped me from talking. He stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"The only way I will let you go is if you get your little girl over there to do the same thing to me as she was doing to you..."

"What?" I gasped a bit.

"You heard me." He looked into my eyes from close range. "Anything less, and you are going to jail for a very long time"

He turned from me and walked over to a large rock on the other side of the clearing and sat down. He just sat there looking at me. I didn't know what to do for the longest time. I finally looked over at Sandra and called her over to me.

"Sweetie, the man told me a way that he will let us both go. But you may not like it." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"What is it daddy?"

"Well sweetie, he said that if you go and do the same thing to him that you were doing to me, he will let us go. I can't believe I am asking you to do this baby, but I don't see any other way out of this." I was so emotional, I was pleading with all my heart.

"What do you mean do the same thing to him..." she said.

"You know honey, pull his thing out of his pants and rub it like you were doing with me"

"He said he would let us go if I do that?" she said, as she turned white as a ghost. The shock on her face was horrific.

"Yes, I hate to ask you this, but I see no other way out of this..." I pleaded with all my heart.

She sat for a long while and just looked at me, and then looked over her shoulder at him. She turned back to me and then whispered, "ok, I guess I could do that."

I looked into her eyes for the longest time, and then said, "go ahead baby, just this one time it is ok"

She stood up and turned, not looking at the man as she walked across the clearing. She was about half way across when the man said, "Little girl why don't you take off that little t-shirt you have on... I would love to see you without it."

She looked back at me with a look of total shock, her jaw had dropped at the suggestion. I couldn't do anything, so after a few seconds, I said," It's ok honey, Let's just get this over with"

She stood there for the longest time and then slowly, ever so slowly, she reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. From my vantage point, I couldn't see her front, I could only see her back. The man's face lit up when the shirt lifted above her head. She slowly walked over to where he was leaning against the rock. He reached up and I could tell that he was touching her chest, but I couldn't see anything.

He then touched her shoulders and told her to kneel in front of him. She did so slowly. He reached to his belt and unclipped it, along with the holster. He then reached up and unsnapped his pants and unzipped. He pushed his pants down to his knees and then told Sandra to pull his boxers down. When she did, the biggest cock I have ever seen popped into view. It was massive, and it bumped Sandra in the cheek as she lowered his boxers.

He moved his hips back and forth, and that huge cock floated in the air in front of Sandra. He told her to grab it, which she did. Both her hands looked so small compared to that monster. She started rubbing it like she had done to me.

The man told her to rub the tip of it all over her face, and she leaned forward, and I could see the tip rubbing over each cheek and across her lips. He told her to speed up the stroking and she was pounding his cock with incredible speed.

Finally after a few minutes of this, he started moving his hips and moving with her hands. I could tell he was nearing orgasm. In a quick motion, he pushed her hands off of him and he reached behind her head and grasped her hair and pulled her head so that her face was pointing straight up. He then grasped his cock with the other hand and started pumping that monster for all he was worth. In seconds, cum started pouring out, all over Sandra's face. Shot after shot hit her in the cheeks, on her chin, and all over her chest. He groaned after the last cum shots came out of his cock. He then used the tip of his dick to rub cum into her face. He did that for almost a minute as Sandra looked up at him.

He finally let go of Sandra's hair and they both fell backward. Sandra went to put her shirt on and he pulled his pants up and started buckling his belt. Sandra found some paper towels in her backpack and was rubbing the cum off her face. He finally walked over behind me and undid the zip cuffs.

He whispered, "God that was unbelievable!! If she were my little girl, she would be doing that every day and twice on Sundays!"

I hurriedly gathered up our stuff, trying to get out of the situation as fast as possible. As I was leaving, I had to ask, "What were you doing way up here anyway?"

"Oh", he chuckled, "I was looking for poachers, hunting season doesn't start for a couple of months, but a lot of guys want to start early"

We turned to leave and he called after us, "I'll be here next weekend, same time, same place", and then I could hear him laughing as we walked as fast as we could walk. When we had walked about 20 minutes, and I was sure that he wasn't behind us, I stopped Sandra and said, "Honey, I am so sorry about that. I don't know how I will ever make this up to you. I feel so ashamed of myself for letting us get caught like that, will you ever forgive me?"

I could tell she was stunned. She didn't say anything during all my blubbering. I think the whole experience was so overwhelming for her that she had no words to express herself. We continued walking and we didn't stop until we reached the car.

I don't think I've ever driven down a dirt road as fast as I did that day. I was lucky no one was coming the other way. I would have killed someone. On the way home I looked over at Sandra, and she was kind of a mess. She still had cum in her hair, and the cum that had been on her chest was soaking through her t-shirt.

I pulled in to the parking lot of a fast food restaurant and suggested that she go get cleaned up. There were still white blotches of cum sitting in her hair. She went in and cleaned herself up, while I bought some sodas. We sat in the car drinking our sodas, neither one of us saying a word. After sitting there for fifteen minutes, I started saying in a very soft voice, "Honey, I am so sorry that happened. You can't imagine how bad I feel for getting you into that situation. Can you ever forgive me?"

She was looking at her drink and didn't look up when she said, "Daddy, stop... Let's just not talk about it for now. Ok... Please?" I was looking at her, and although she had cleaned her hair pretty well, the cum was still soaking through her t-shirt. Most of the stain was over her left nipple. I stared at her for a few seconds with the knowledge that the stain was some strangers cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.