Dawn's Awakening - Cover

Dawn's Awakening

Copyright© 2005 by Story Smiths

Third Awakening

Incest Sex Story: Third Awakening - Dawn is a singer-songwriter, the Siren of Suburbia to her fans, but under her English Rose, peaches and cream exterior lurks the soul of a slut. Follow Dawn through the six stages of her sexual awakening, her unique physique allowing her to unlock forbidden doors of desire. Dawn's masochism and size-greed reach their logical conclusion when she is used as a slut in every way she has fantasised, and a few more besides!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

When I was fifteen I suddenly slimmed down, losing most of my puppy-fat, and surprise surprise, boys happened. Well, they came and went, and occasionally they came in my hand or my mouth. I had very high standards, thanks to Rowan, and didn't actually have full sex with anyone until I was seventeen, and then I was a bit let down. I could do myself much better than any of my boyfriends!

Rowan started to get his music career together, and quickly became pretty successful. I saw less of him when he left home; he was in the studio day and night. I took over the shed, and was soon learning to play guitar, singing a bit, writing little tunes which didn't add up to much. However, I preferred the comfort of my bedroom for sexual experimentation! At eighteen I left school, not wanting to go to university despite Mum's pleas. I bummed around Europe, working a few months here and there, watching people, having brief flings which never quite gave me what I wanted. A couple of guys fell madly in love with me, but I couldn't return their devotion, and each time I moved on.

Until I was twenty no one gave me the sexual pleasure that I gave myself, or Rowan had given me in his restrainedly brotherly way. I kept up my stretching games all the while, understanding as I matured that it had become a bit of a fetish. I still favoured vegetables - cucumbers were a natural favourite, and butternut squashes gave me some powerful orgasms. Occasionally I would meet with Rowan for an evening of porn and mutual masturbation. Those were generally the best moments, because we felt so comfortable with each other's sexuality.

I met Leroy in a club one night when I was high on Ecstasy. The rave generation was in full swing, and as Rowan was at the centre of it, and because of that I had many of the benefits too. Leroy was a promoter, a bit of a crook who helped set up illegal raves, as well as having an 'interest' in several clubs. He was very black, very handsome, his voice was like Samuel L Jackson, but with his own North London twist. Though I didn't know it at the time, he always went out with sweet little white girls. Rowan had warned me about him, because I had casually leched him when we first met, muttering something to Ro, later, about a very full package. Rowan said that Leroy was a complete bastard with women, and to be careful when I was near him. I didn't exactly ignore his words, because I went into it knowing exactly what I was doing. Or at least, I thought so!

I was lost in a trance of benevolent feelings and soaring energy, very sensualised, enjoying every breath and beat, when I felt a large presence behind me, pressing against my jiggling bottom. I turned my head, and my tummy flipped several times. It was Leroy. His hands were on my hips, pressing me against his groin. Not grabbing, but insisting with a force that was totally confident. He knew how I had looked at him, several times that night already. I felt something pressing against my bum, a bulge... He backed me out of the lights, into a dark corner behind the speaker column. I felt rather than heard him pull his zipper down. I was wearing a thin baby blue silk dress, quite tight fitting.

Leroy held me close, his hands on my tits, and then something was creeping up my spine! I began to rush like fuck on the Ecstasy as he mashed my little tits and rubbed his ginormous erection over my bum and up my back... I was lost. Sorry Rowan.

We went back to Leroy's flat in Hackney. He had the biggest top floor flat in a tower block, crap on the outside, incredible inside. He never had trouble with his neighbours. All I really noticed that first night was Leroy himself. His body, lean, hard, powerful. He could have snapped me like a twig... His mouth, that devastating smile, that lazy tongue that could turn vicious. But most of all in the early days, his cock, his magnificent cock!

He pushed me through the door, double-locking and barring it immediately. I wandered into a large sitting room, with a tower of electronic toys TVs and computers in the corner. He scooped up a box from the table, and took out two spliffs, two pills, and a couple of wraps of cocaine.

"Party time," he chuckled.

Rabbit in the headlight that I was, I took everything he gave me. If it would lead to his cock, I'd have it. I was in a totally loose and abandoned mood anyway, and no drug virgin. I had a sudden heady vision of him entering me at the height of a big rush. Oh yes, I wanted that! I quickly swallowed the pill with some water - there was a bottle on the table.

Christ, how badly did I want to see, touch, feel, that thing he had teased me with in the club, but Leroy was in control. He took the silk scarf from around my neck.

"I'm gonna blindfold you for a few moments honey," his voice was darkest chocolate... I was powerless to resist.

He tied the scarf around my head, and popped spliff in to my mouth to keep me company. I heard him moving around the room, the sound of the zipper - my hands were warm and moist with excitement at that sound - the rustling of clothes against skin, and then almost nothing but the sound of his breathing, and something faintly rhythmic until:

"Oh yeah... you can take a look now Dawn." His voice was above me, very close.

I pulled off the blindfold.

Right in front of my face were two midnight dark balls, shiny and hairy and as big as large plums. I looked upwards, and towering over we was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. His cock stood at least ten inches long, and as thick as my wrist; an ebony statue to lust. I had only seen its like in the hardest porn.

"Good God in heaven!" I gasped, stunned.

Leroy was keeping hard, rubbing a hand up and down the shaft, hefting his balls.

"Still want it baby? Think you can handle the real Leroy? I do understand if you want to settle for a handjob, like most of your white girlfriends," he teased me. He was teasing the wrong girl that night!

I slid forwards on my seat, lifted myself a little to reach him better, and used his cock to help myself stand up. I looked him in the eyes as steadily as I could, and letting him go, said:

"Unzip me."

The dress pooled on the floor. My panties followed it. I was naked. I put my hand back on his cock. Fuck, it felt amazing. Again I looked up into his eyes, challenging him with my desire. He sat down on the table, thighs wide.

"Suck it!" He ordered me.

I felt a deep thrill at his command. I was powerless when he spoke, absolved of all blame. What would follow was not my responsibility. I had given myself to him.

I dropped to my knees, and offered silent thanks to Rowan. At least I knew how to give a good blowjob, though to Leroy I'd probably be crap in bed in every other way, like I had been with most of the men I'd slept with. Good thing too that my obsession with stretching sometimes extended to my mouth... I began to make love to Leroy's prick as if it was the one and only godhead. Which was no doubt what he expected. I managed to fit his glans into my mouth without biting him, which was a good start. My jaw was aching already, but I had the most incredible urge to feel him deeper, to feel him use my mouth like a pussy. I had that with Rowan a couple of times, but it freaked him out a bit, so I never went far down that route. Brrrr... shivers and shudders that ran through me as I lapped and sucked and fondled and caressed him, tried to draw him in deeper, and he took advantage of that, seizing my head in his powerful hands and pulling me onto him so that I gagged and he had pull out to let me breath. I didn't dislike it though; it sent hot messages to my soul. I lowered my head again.

"Good baby-girl... good little Dawnie," He growled, and held my head again, straining his cock into my mouth, pushing it hard against the back of my throat. I remembered what had happened once quite recently with Rowan, he had entered my throat for a few moments. There had been a sort of gag reflex that I managed to suppress... Leroy drew back, and let me take another breath. This time when he thrust, I was ready for him, I managed to control the reflex almost completely, and let out a severely muffled squeal through my nose as his cock slid past my epiglottis, the hugely engorged glans making my neck bulge!

"You do much more of that you greedy little bitch and I'll cum too soon!" He gasped, and pushed me away. I was panting, wet-mouthed, exultant. I loved the taste of him, the feeling of being opened like that... The second E started to shimmer on top of the first. I was almost paralysed with sexual emotion. I had never been taken so roughly in the mouth before. I wasn't sure if it was right to let a man take you like this... but a dark undertow in my psyche stilled the doubts.

"Stand up, walk over to the mirrored wall - put your hands out and lean against the mirror, part your legs... more... Lean forwards... push that cute little white ass of yours out..."

I acted like a puppet, following every instruction.

He approached me. I watched in the mirror as he copped a couple of things from the stash box. A pot of Vaseline and a bottle of poppers. Wow... I shivered in my E-haze... he wants to fuck my bum... ooer... with a cock like an ebony log... can he? He gave me the poppers to hold.

"Not until I tell you!" He said, wagging a warning finger at me. I had only done poppers a few times out clubbing, never with sexual intent. I was so high I didn't see what difference a sniff of amyl nitrite would make.

He lubed up his cock with slow deliberation, coating the heavily bobbing shaft from root to tip. I couldn't help letting out a whimper of longing. He grinned and shook his head.

"Oh Dawnie, I hope you know what you're lettin' yourself in for..."

With a single, swift motion, he dipped his fingers into the Vaseline again, and presented them to my puckering anus. I managed to relax enough to let him straight in. He probed and stroked my rectum making sure it was slippery for him, testing me, stretching to judge my potential. I felt like beast at market. I liked being an animal. I had buggered myself with a cucumber the night before, alone at home. I flexed on him sensuously, and he laughed.

"Looks like Miss Innocent here is a dirty little whore... who's been reaming you out?"

"N... no one... just me," I said, honestly.

"Well Dawn, someone is about to start... right... NOW!!" As he spoke he pulled out his fingers and replaced them with something that made me jolt with unimaginable pleasure. His huge cock-head parted my bum cheeks, and pressed hard against my anus. As the pressure increased, and I felt my flesh straining, stretching painfully around him, I began to trip out on it. The pain was like a fine seasoning on a delicious feast. It was fiery, burning, itching me, but I sought more of it, more and more, gritting my teeth as I widened, achingly wide around him. He grasped my hips and feeling something 'give' faintly, he pulled me hard, it felt like he was almost tearing me. I shrieked. It was teasing me too. He was keeping on the edge, whether because I was tight, or because he wanted to torture me into begging him, I didn't know.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.