Dawn's Awakening - Cover

Dawn's Awakening

Copyright© 2005 by Story Smiths

Second Awakening

Incest Sex Story: Second Awakening - Dawn is a singer-songwriter, the Siren of Suburbia to her fans, but under her English Rose, peaches and cream exterior lurks the soul of a slut. Follow Dawn through the six stages of her sexual awakening, her unique physique allowing her to unlock forbidden doors of desire. Dawn's masochism and size-greed reach their logical conclusion when she is used as a slut in every way she has fantasised, and a few more besides!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The very next time Rowan was careless, I was careless too, but that was some way ahead in time. Within a few days of losing my virginity, I embarked on a series of experiments designed to stretch my pussy. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. First I used the smooth round plastic handle of my hairbrush, and after that came a bewildering array of phallic household objects. Once I was in the mood, I seemed to have no shame with regard to what I could use to do myself. I regularly found that I could upgrade my toys for something larger. I was chasing the tail of a sensation that entrances me to this day, that of being opened wide, and deep, and stretched to my limits. A couple of months into my experiments, I began to raid the vegetable drawer in the fridge. At first I would pinch a carrot, warm it under the hot tap, and fuck myself with it, dreaming of the real thing. I became a bit obsessed, living for the next orgasm. Around that time my best friend Jane started to smoke dope, and I confirmed that wanking while stoned further enhanced my pleasure. Soon I was buying my own dope. I began to slip back at bit at school because I was often exhausted from hours of masturbation, but I couldn't stop myself.

All through that year until the next summer I retreated to my bedroom, or my hideout behind the shed for sex sessions with carrots and courgettes. I loved taking six or seven inches of a nice firm vegetable inside me, flexing my pussy muscles on every exquisite millimetre. When I could, I still watched Rowan masturbating too, and forever hoped that one day he would leave his porn drawer unlocked again. Watching him, knowing so much more, I now found myself wondered what sperm tasted like, as well as wanting to know if a cock the size of his would fit into me yet. During that period, I also learned the erotic potential of my tits. They still hadn't grown much, except for the nipples, which were now plumply prominent, and very sensitive. I loved tugging and flicking them until they were erect and hurting with a sweetness that could almost make me orgasm without even having to touch my pussy.

One hot August afternoon, Rowan had a wank in his shed, finished his smoke, stumbled out, very stoned, and left the drawer unlocked. At last! I crossed my fingers, because he'd told me at lunchtime that he was going into town to buy some records. I was like a cat on hot bricks until he eventually went. Mum was going shopping too, and as soon as the house was empty, I headed to the fridge. She'd been to the greengrocers that morning and bought courgettes, but they were big ones, quite a bit thicker than I was used to, and there were no carrots left. I was yearning to see that 'Big Cock Special' again, to find out if my vivid memories of it were true recollection or had escalated into outlandish fantasy. In the recklessness of desire, I eventually decided that it was appropriate to celebrate this chance with the choicest big cock substitute available. I took a courgette that looked a little bit bigger than Rowan's cock, i.e., over nine inches long, and nearly three inches in diameter, thinking that fate was leading me to my goal.

With trembling fingers I rolled a rather messy spliff with some new dope I had just bought from Jane. I was seated in the armchair, a heap of porn mags beside me, and after a couple of girly flicks at the lighter, I began to smoke. It was a new type of grass, and from the first puff, I could tell it was stronger than what I was used to, but I didn't care. That afternoon, my libido was totally ruling me. Soon I was extremely stoned and incredibly turned on. I was only wearing a t-shirt, and shorts. In a daze, I took everything off, and looked at myself. My nipples were already puffy and tingling, and my pussy was very moist. With a quivering sigh, I fumbled open my old favourite - Big Cock Special, and returned to the small blonde and the black man with the huge dick. In the first pictures she was sucking him, and I found myself bringing the courgette to my lips in imitation, and licking it as she licked him, I let the image from the magazine paint my stoned teenage mind, and it felt good to take the shaft in my mouth. I decided to copy every position in the story that I possibly could.

When I brought the bluntly rounded head of the thick courgette to my swollen pussy lips and began to pull it in, I felt a soaring pleasure so intense I had to orgasm almost immediately. In the soft afterglow, I found that I was able to bury inch after inch of the long shaft into myself. In one picture, the girl was straddling the man, riding down onto him from above, head thrown back, mouth wide. It was the picture I had lost my virginity to! I held the courgette vertically, wedging it against the seat, and moaning, lowered myself onto it, feeling it press up into my fourteen year old body as if it would emerge from my throat! I mewed with the bittersweet sensations of my pussy stretching, a stretching that continued for minutes on end, driving ever deeper, wilder, harder, in and out. The courgette was touching places inside me that I had never felt so clearly before. It was my first perfect fuck, and soon, my G-spot responded, giving me my first proper vaginal orgasm. I came frighteningly hard, gushing hotly and helplessly, utterly lost in a marijuana sex high. It seemed to last forever before it faded, and I slumped, courgette still deep inside me, onto the wet seat. I wasn't finished yet. I lifted my legs and braced my feet wide and high on an old tea chest, and grunting with greedy glee, I pulled the entire courgette into myself, all nine inches of it, in a final awesome fuck. I cawed, jolting, convulsing, clenching blissfully on the thrusting vegetable.

And then came my mistake, my carelessness. I curled up in the chair, and went to sleep, still holding the courgette partly inside my tender, deliciously traumatised pussy.

I don't know how long Rowan had stood looking down at me, but I awoke when I heard him whimper:

"Oh my god..."

I opened my eyes, dazed from sleep and dope, and saw my big brother gazing down at me, completely bewildered. There I was, his innocent little sister, naked in his wanking chair, half a thick courgette hanging out of her pussy, all the signs of a druggie solo sex marathon around her. He turned and walked out without a word. Befuddled, scared, hugely ashamed, awesomely embarrassed, I tugged on my shirt and shorts. I found him just outside the door, fidgeting, face contorted with conflicting emotions.

"Oh Dawn, how could you?" He groaned.

The incident could easily have torn us apart, alienated us from each other. Thank god, it did the opposite. We had always been closing, drawn together after Dad died, looking out for each other despite the three-year age gap. When Rowan came home unexpectedly, and found me in the shed, it was the beginning of a new understanding between us, deeper and more special than any other in my life, which lasts to this day and always will. His first reactions were pure concern, that I would hurt myself, that I was too young for smoking dope (he soon admitted that he had started even younger). He even tried to lecture me on self-control and the dangers of porn, but when he said:

"It's not right for a girl of your age to be looking at those pictures," nodding at the still open Big Cock Special, "sex isn't really like that, what you're looking at is a man's fantasy of sex, it could... um... damage your whole perception of love and stuff," I couldn't suppress a giggle.

"It's probably a bit late to worry about that!" I said, and bless him, he laughed too, realising how pompous he sounded. After that it was open season. We told each other everything sexual we had ever done. It turned out that I had started to masturbate just weeks before him, despite our age difference. He was impressed. Having our own bedrooms had a lot to answer for! A school friend had told him about wanking, and they had mutually masturbated for a while. The same friend, Richie, was also his source for hardcore porn. At seventeen, Rowan had had sex three times, with two different girls, twice at parties while zonked. He didn't have a steady girlfriend, though there was one girl who was stringing him on a bit. He found it hard to talk to girls unless he was drunk or stoned. He said that for him sex hadn't really been as good as a superior wank, yet, but there were reasons for that.

Soon we were bringing each other up to date.

"So... did you really... um... fuck yourself with that thing?" has asked, pointing at the courgette.

I blushed deep red and nodded.

"It's all your fault for having such a big one! It gave me ideas."

"Is that why you were looking at um... my Big Cock porn?"

"MMmm yes... I think they look... I don't know... special... like... I feel like I need big ones... is that weird?"

"Very weird for a girl who looks like you, Dawn! But you might be in for a disappointment, not many men are that well-endowed. In fact a big dick can be a big problem too. Sometimes... it just doesn't fit. You know Amy? That's what happened to me and Amy recently, I couldn't even get it in when we tried using Vaseline."

My ears pricked up. I hadn't thought of using any other lubricant than my own before. "I had to settle for a semi-blowjob in the end, and even then she couldn't get it in her mouth properly. God if feels strange to talk about this with you... but good, isn't it?"

I couldn't help noticing as we spoke about Amy that the front of Ro's trousers started to tent a bit.

I felt naughty again too, conspiratorial and sexy all at once. I had a wicked idea.

"I love watching you wank," I interrupted him. "I love seeing the... stuff... shooting out when you orgasm... did Amy like that too?"

"N... not at all, actually. When I came, some of it went into her mouth and she nearly threw up, then it went all over her face, and she got really mad, and said it was disgusting." He was clearly upset, but just saying words like that out loud were making the bulge in his pants bigger still.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.