Like Moths to the Flame - Cover

Like Moths to the Flame

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2005 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Sis has puberty crisis. Needs bro to get her over the "hump".

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

As I began high school, my sister Stella began junior high, being two years younger than me.

By the time baseball/softball season had begun, I was now fifteen, Stella now thirteen.

Our dad had worked long and hard all his life, but he just didn't have the resources to pay for our college tuitions, even if we went to state college. His plan was to show the two of us as many sports as we could master, hoping we would excel in one or more of them and become candidates for scholarships.

I held my own, but I wasn't a star in any of the sports that I tried. My only saving grace was possible academic scholarships, so I kept my marks up.

Stella had good marks, though not great ones; but her hand/eye skills were awesome and she dominated girl's softball. It could easily be her ticket to college.

But then nature took over and almost toppled everything.

First, Stella lost interest in sports and quit playing softball. Second, she cried herself to sleep so often I thought she had cancer!

One night, I couldn't take it any more and I went to her room.

I was quite upset myself, fearing the worst, when I asked the kid what was such devastating news.

Stella began by telling me to get lost. (What did I do?)

I pressed the issue further and got her to admit that mom had told her about hygiene, periods, men, and her future - without college.

(So she got "The Talk".) "Is that all?" I asked sarcastically.

"You bastard!" Stella spat. "Mom wants to send me to summer camp."

"So?" I asked honestly. (I had been to one, two years earlier.)

"To play softball? That's bullshit! I showed her how tired I was of that crap and now they want to force me to play it." Stella's voice began to break as she opened her soul to me.

With Stella away at camp, I had some great chances to sneak girls home while the parents were at work. My penis twitched in my drawers!

Or could this just be PMS? How would I even broach the subject?

"Awright, I'm sorry sis," I said. "I wish there was something I could do to make things better."

Some of the most regrettable things imaginable have been said by guys just trying to placate a female.

Over the next several minutes, my sister quit sobbing as she outlined all her problems with life:

1. She had a boy's body, replete with short hair and no tits (yet).

2. No guys were interested in her, not even the geeks.

3. She kept hearing mom & dad fret over her lack of academic achievement and total loss of desire for sports.

4. She needed me to get her off.

5. She wanted to get her marks up and I was the only one she'd trust to tutor her.

6. Her first period had come and gone and it left her drained (no pun intended).

7. Wait - Back to #4! I slid further down towards the edge of Stella's bed though, in my mind, I wasn't really on top of her leg, or anything.

Stella interrupted me, "NO... Not get off of me - I said get me off!"

"What?" I asked.

Stella begged, "Tim, you have shown up with dozens of girlfriends in your short dating life. Is it too much to help me in my hour of need?"

"This is wrong on so many counts that I don't even know where to begin, sis," I confessed, dreading the corporal punishment I would be courting. It's ALWAYS the older sibling's fault, especially an older brother.

As I shook my head no, something told me that this had a real chance of happening - that "something" was my hardening bone!

Stella has coltish thighs from all the sports play, and her fanny is a tight little apple - speaking purely from a sexual viewpoint. My dick knew that in a nanosecond!

"Sis, you can't breathe a word of this, especially not to mom, or we're both dead," I warned her, then added, "And maybe if I take care of this for you, might you go back to softball and keep the old man happy?" (She never answered that part.)

I undid the covers from the bottom of Stella's bed and crawled underneath.

Her thighs parted automatically as I moved towards her panty. When I put my hands against her sides, she lifted her trunk as I slid down her undies.

Moments later, I could smell the female musk of desire as my nostrils contacted downy pussy tuft.

Using my thumbs, I parted her labia and let my tongue dart between them.

When I hit Stella's nubbin, she went rigid, forcing her crotch into my face, bucking against me for dear life!

It wasn't anything monumental to me, but my little sister was having the time of her life, right then and there.

If I played my cards right, maybe there was a blow job in it for me because there was no way I planned to let my "johnson" toy around in my sister's virgin honey pot.

Dream on, asshole!

I had never met a screamer before!

When Stella reached the point of orgasm, she completely forgot what planet she was on... and she let out a gutteral moan that must have had cats for miles standing their hairs on end!

Instinct told me to get the hell out of there that instant, and I did, leaving Stella with one thought: "You were masturbating, tell her."

I couldn't run, or that would have revealed my presence, but I tiptoed quickly back to my own room in panic.

Sure enough, mom came quickly, like a spider to a web vibration and made sure Stella was all right.

Mom HAD to notice the signs of her daughter's post orgasm, if the moan didn't register.

When I heard mom go back and shut the door to Stella's room, I knew Stella was about to get a "third degree". I could only hope she remembered my cover story - the only thing that could possibly explain away what really happened.

So much for my anticipated blowjob!

There was no way I could even fake sleep with my heart pounding like this if mom checked up on me. Then it dawned on me that my face probably smelled like Stella's musk, so I got up and went to the bathroom like nothing happened, making sure to lock up while I allegedly peed.

I wet some TP and daubed it all around my face and mouth. If I used a towel, it might leave that smell there instead.

When I heard the knock, I wanted to say I was peeing, but I had no urge, so I filled a glass with water and began dripping it out loudly into the toilet, even as the knocking repeated itself.

By the time I let mom in, I was drying my wet hands into the hand towel.

She took the towel from me and sniffed it. Then she sniffed around me. It was embarrassing when she squatted low enough to get a good whiff of my package which, by dumb luck, had not yet met up with my sister's package.

"Mom, I was peeing, not whacking!" I pretended that THAT was what mom was searching for with the whiffs.

Mom looked me right in the eye and asked, "Were you in Stella's room?"

I bluffed immediately, "I was ABOUT to, but then I heard you go in there. Was her moaning from getting her first - y'know - period?

"Well," mom said, "she is having her own problems right now. The last thing I need to see is you going in there. She needs encouragement, not insults."

I thought to myself, "Mom, if only you knew what she wanted that you think she needs encouragement. Duh!"

For the next week, I didn't dare go near Stella unless we were sure to be alone, and Stella realized I was avoiding her.

When she finally cornered me one day after school, I told her, "I almost got killed for trying to do you a favor. I need space."

By now, my blue balls were hurting me because I hadn't had any action for two weeks and I didn't dare whack at home with mom's radar working.

But then a zen like calm came over me and I realized there was a way to get my "cake" to eat me, too!

I told Stella, "You still owe me for the oral sex I gave you, and mom is ready to blame me for anything sexual that goes on - so if I have to risk the beating of my life, since you started it, you need to do three things to help us out:

1. Quit being so vocal, or stuff something cotton in your mouth, that is...

2. After you do me orally and...

3. We have to do it MY room, this time!"

With a set of rules like this, even Stella would have to think twice. I was so gratified I had thought of it.

Who knew that little girls had the same loss of sense as boys when it comes to - well - cumming?

Stella agreed to it all.

Shit! I needed to lay out even more rules or we'd get caught in no time.

I told sis, "To test if mom's asleep, I suggest when you get up, you go to the bathroom, like normal, except when you finish, you come to my room instead of your own." (I felt like such a mastermind.)

An hour after I sacked out, there was still no sign of her. I thought that maybe this little minx figured to sucker me into going to HER room, and I was calling that bluff. I rolled over and let sleep find me.

But I dreamt of Stella doing me now. I dreamt she found me sleeping and decided to try me while I slept. My penis ached in stiffness as Stella's small mouth made a tight seal around my probing tool. I suddenly snapped awake, realizing that it was no dream at all - Stella had the covers down and SHE was down too - down over my nearly six inches of boy meat!

She paused when she realized I had awakened, then slid her lips up and down over my meat. Where did she LEARN this shit? Is that part of mother/daughter talks? What a great idea that would be! (I suddenly thought that mom gave such great head that she felt compelled to teach it to her daughter, and my imagination included mom's image too as I built towards my orgasm.)

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.