The Year 2011: Fool Me Twice - Cover

The Year 2011: Fool Me Twice

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2005 by Krosis of the Collective

Incest Sex Story: Return to the future, where poor Marie gets tricked by her sister again...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


The year 2011 seems so far away and yet so close. It is the world of tomorrow, created from the seeds of today...


Crystal knocked once and then quickly opened her younger sister's bedroom door. "Marie, you th..." She stopped, experiencing déjà vu as she caught her sister masturbating. As before, the young brunette quickly covered herself with her bed sheets.

"CRYS!" Marie was about to yell, then quickly caught herself, looking frightfully to the other side of the room.

There, swaddled in blankets and sleeping peacefully, was eight-week-old Larry, the product of Marie's one and only sexual experience almost a year previous. Marie loved her newborn son, but still had no idea that her impregnation had been orchestrated by her older sister under the guise of making sure she wasn't a lesbian.

You see, families of "outed" homosexuals in the America of tomorrow were levied with a 25% increase to their income tax, retroactive to when their child hit age 13. In this day and age parents made damn sure that their kids were heterosexual, even if the result was a huge jump in the number of young unwed mothers. The increase in the birth rate was also attributable to the new Child Benefit Fund, which gave new mothers $10,000, tax free.

Marie's parents received the windfall, since she was only 17 and not of legal age when Larry was born. Also unknown to Marie: Crystal's nice leather jacket came from that money.

Crystal went and made sure Larry was still sleeping while Marie kept gesturing wildly for her sister to GET OUT! Instead, Crystal sat on the bed next to her sister.

She looked sympathetically at the younger girl. "I know you're horny, hon. I heard from some of my friends who have had kids. As your insides start getting back to normal your body starts needing sex. It's natural!"

Marie felt a little better knowing she wasn't a freak. Her breasts tingled a lot since they had grown from the milk production. With her otherwise still skinny form, they were quite round now, like grapefruits protruding from her chest. She filled out her previously baggy t-shirts, so even when wearing her nursing bra, her nipples were extremely sensitive from the tightness of the fabric. If she walked quickly, the new bouncing motion would cause her sensitive nipples to send what felt like electric shocks between her legs. She didn't even want to try running, for fear of falling into an orgasmic fit.

What was worse, Crystal had hidden the dildo she had lent Marie the day she had gotten pregnant. All Marie had were her own fingers, and since that fateful day it wasn't enough -- it was never enough. Though she had practically begged Crystal for some relief, the older girl kept telling her that it wasn't good for the baby, and after the birth, that it was too soon to have anything like that down there while she was healing. It had been a natural birth, so there was some stretching. Now, almost 2 months later, her doctor had indicated that penetration would be safe, as long as she took it easy.

Marie again entreated her sister: "Please, Crys, I need some relief! You don't know... you can't know. Please..."

Crystal smiled. "Relax, Marie. I know what you need. Come on in, Kevin!"

Short, skinny Kevin walked in. Marie remembered him from her computer class, where he always got straight A's. Of course, she hadn't been at school since she started to show...

Kevin stared at her bra-clad chest as he walked into the room, then quickly looked her in the eyes. "Hey, Marie! I've, uh, we've missed you in class." His eyes dropped back to her chest, and his eyes seemed to glaze a little bit. "Man, they really got bigger, didn't they?"

Marie tried to cover up, but Crystal stopped her. "Kevin's here to help, Marie. You've mentioned him before, so I know you like him." She glanced at the young geek. "Well? Strip, nerd-boy!"

Startled from his staring, he snapped back to reality. "Oh, yeah..." He started to unbutton his pants.

Marie turned to her sister in a panic. "No, Crys, not again. I can't get pregnant again!" Kevin paused, uncertain.

Crystal gave a patronizing look to her sister, while gesturing for Kevin to continue. "You can't get pregnant while you're breastfeeding, Marie. You produce hormones that are like birth control pills. Don't you know anything?"

Marie thought about it for a moment. It sounded right. Did she read it on the Internet? "Really?" she asked.

"Of course. Ah, here we go..." Crystal moved to the side of the bed as a naked Kevin climbed on, his less-than-average-sized stiffy pointing toward his goal.

Marie looked at it. It was thin, like a couple of pens tied together, and maybe 5 inches in length. Compared to Andrew, Crystal's boyfriend and the father of baby Larry, it was disappointingly tiny.

Sensing her hesitation, Crystal whispered in her ear: "Your cervix is probably still pretty low. I figured a smaller penis would be best, otherwise Andrew would be here again. He really enjoyed being with you."

Flushed by the compliment and remembrance of her first time, Marie paused, then removed the sheet covering her. While still slim, Marie's stomach hadn't fully returned to its original tautness, a telltale "mommy tummy" still in place. However, her pussy was still visibly wet from her interrupted masturbation. Kevin froze, staring between her legs.

"Oh, just get on your back, dweeb." Crystal said, standing up to give him room. He complied, his little hardon pointing up toward his face. His eyes never left Marie.

Crystal spoke up again. "Marie, I can guarantee that he'll cum the moment he gets inside you, so why not learn how to give a blowjob first? Take a breath, put your mouth over his dick, and suck very lightly."

Marie contemplated it for a few seconds, licking her lips. Then put her head down, engulfing the boy's prick. Kevin gasped, his eyes rolled back into his head, and he laid back in ecstasy.

"Now take more of him into your mouth. No teeth! That's it..." Crystal climbed onto the other side of the bed in order to get a better view. "Now, using just your lips, lift off until just the head's in your mouth, then back down, kinda like a freezy pop." Marie hummed, enjoying the taste. Kevin's breathing was heavy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.