My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

We picked up a few items we needed at home, and went home. I told the girls about how we had elected government at my home and how it worked.

They were mostly just glad that the town accepted what we did and was not going to imprison me. We worked to catch up on what I had missed during my recuperation, although they would not let me work overly hard.

We took a little ride around the community during the next week to tell everyone about the meeting to decide about the new judge and police force.

By the end of the week, both of my brides had recovered from their forced separation from me and were getting along pretty well with daily sex. I was a bit surprised that Verine still loved anal sex. It suited me fine, since I liked it too.

It came to be the time for our district meeting. We met in the courtroom; I was surprised at the heavy turnout for this meeting.

There was a significant amount of discussion about the police force. It was decided and voted that there would be six policemen. They would receive six small silver coins per year for their work. They would be prepared to take care of police business at any time. The troublemaker from Verine's home village would be the leader with two of his cronies. He had turned over a new leaf since his experience with us last year, and had gained respect in his village. Three Tik farmers who lived near our village would be the other members of the force. The tax collector would disburse salary payments to the police every month.

There were a couple of names brought up for the new magistrate. It came down to Arlo Torek and Jason Koda. Koda was a good and honest Tik merchant. Torek was a Grest farmer.

I asked a couple of the Grest farmers that I spoke with a few months earlier about Torek. They said he was a fairly successful farmer, but I couldn't get them to say anything good about him.

I stood and said that I thought the voting should be based on honesty and reputation instead of complexion and hair color.

Everyone took the voting to heart and Mr. Koda was elected as the first Magistrate. He was to be paid six small silver coins per year, and the tax collector was to disburse the salary each month.

The district would meet this same week each year (?) to elect a new magistrate. The magistrate could only serve one term at a time.

I went home feeling good tonight. Erma and Verine were both very excited about the election, and were very proud of me for standing up and saying what I thought was right.

I slept well with my sweet ones near me.

The time passed swiftly and idyllically. Little Nita grew rapidly. Verine was totally recovered from her ordeal with the birth. Erma was very happy that she was bringing my baby.

I had her take special care of herself and eat right and exercise enough.

Our farm was doing very well. Our stock was growing off well and our crops grew and flourished. We prayed as a family every day and thanked Ritu for our many blessings.

Erma and Verine both began to do odd things. They would come to me while I was working and take off their shirts and press themselves up to my sweaty body. I asked them why they were doing that. Erma answered, "Bill, our bond is so strong that we both need your touch very often. Your sweat helps us to be able to be away from you more easily."

I thought about that for a few days and then one evening I asked them to come and sit with me. "I know our bonding is very strong. My heart is pulled to you almost constantly. What is going to happen when I have to leave for a short time occasionally?"

Verine answered, "Bill, I don't know if I will live. I know I will want to die. Nita would probably keep me alive though. I know that I can not be away from you, that is all."

Erma said, "Our baby is making me want to live, Bill. I don't know how I would feel if you weren't near enough to touch if I needed it."

"All right, I will never leave you if I am alive. You must promise me that you will be careful in everything you do. I know that if one of you died, I would also die."

They both agreed.

We sold a young steer, and enjoyed a trip to Papa's that fall. The van batteries were too weak to start it up, so I hitched the mules up and pulled it off. The motor grumbled, but started and ran. After a few minutes it smoothed out. I let it run for about a half-hour to recharge the batteries.

On the way home, I ran into a couple of other farmers and asked how their crops were. They were also doing very well. I asked if they had seen any of the police force. They had seen a couple of policemen, but not in that capacity.

It seemed that our people were not prone to criminal activities.

It came time for Erma to deliver my son. I held her close to my body and took as much of her pain as I could. After a very long labor, she brought William Holland, Jr. into the world.

Erma was in very good shape, I was in very bad shape. My skin was blistered up everywhere I touched her and I had lost about fourteen pounds.

I heard Erma chastising Verine the next day, "You almost let him die for me."

"He would die if you did, so I gave us all a chance to live," Verine answered.

I heard them kiss.

Whenever Erma nursed our son, she came into the room where I was and lay beside me. It made me feel better to see them that way. Little Nita was weaning so she was a bit fussy, but I held her a bunch and enjoyed her happy or fussy antics.

Verine's breasts disappeared. She was a little sad about it, but I told her that she was still mine and I was going to take my breasts back from Nita gladly. I nursed from Verine and Billy nursed from Erma. The only one left out was Nita, and she wasn't happy about it, but she got over it.

I recovered after about three weeks of decreasing invalidism. Verine had had to take over the farm work, but it being winter, there was not a large amount to be done on a daily basis.

I eventually took over the farm work and our lives got back to normal.

One of my favorite activities was to tell stories to the babies. Nita had a favorite and I told "The Three Little Pigs" nearly every night. I think she liked it because we had pigs on the farm and could relate to it more easily.

I knew Billy didn't understand the stories, but he sat happily with us as I told them. My wives loved our life and took very good care of our children and me.

Our sex life was very fine. Both of my women wanted to make love as often as I would let them. Verine loved anal sex and Erma had found she liked it also during the last weeks of her pregnancy.

I was really in heaven. I worked very hard on our farm. Our stock and crops were doing very well. We had a bit of a drought, and I had to irrigate the garden, but we were fine.

It came to be time for the election of the new magistrate. The police reported that they had been called out four times during the last year. Three times for a fight between drunks and once to apprehend a criminal that had stolen some knives from a merchant.

The magistrate had had to convene court four times, also. A small fine had been levied on the fighters and two months of helping the merchant from whom the knives were stolen had been the outcome.

All attendees were satisfied with the performance of the police force, and the magistrate. I asked if the police would be willing to continue to serve the district. They all said that they would continue to serve.

I was elected magistrate, and accepted the post. I figured it was coming sometime, so I just was glad to get it taken care of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.