My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

"I know, Erma. I am so thankful that Ritu gave your health back. I am also glad you will not die if I am killed now."

I thought I had stuck a spark plug wire to both of them. They both jumped up and started fussing and shaking their fingers.

I caught both of them up in a hug and said, "I am not going to do anything dangerous. It just makes me rest easier to know that if I am accidentally killed that it will not kill you."

"I love you both so much it hurts me to think of you dying because I have a foolish accident someday."

"The bonding is fine, but I would be as happy if you just loved me."

They both kissed my cheek and went back inside.

I went down to the barn and arranged the pulley to the loft so I could lift myself up by my feet and hang there to ease my back.

When the pressure left my nerves, I fell asleep.

My wives found me there after dark, sleeping. "What are you doing, Bill?" Verine asked me.

"I found a way to make my back stop hurting. When it stopped, I went to sleep."

Erma loosened my trousers and walked behind me. She felt around on my spine, and said, "Bill the knot in your muscles is much less, but the muscles are very tight. Let me try something."

Verine came up close to me and I hugged her to me. I loved the feel of her body. I pushed my hands under her shirt and felt her skin. She moaned softly.

The next thing I know, she is kissing my penis and nursing on it like she was a baby and I was her mother.

"Oh, Verine, that feels so good. You are going to make me come really fast."

I didn't lie and I shot a big one into her mouth in about 30 seconds. It must really give her bond a strong jolt when she swallows, because she was shaking now.

"Oh, I think I can live until tomorrow now," she said.

Erma said, "What did you say?"

"I said that I think I can live until tomorrow."

She walked around and looked at us. She saw a drop on me and licked it off. It kicked her too. "I can't believe you didn't share with me."

"Let him rest for an hour and you can get your own. You are pregnant now, you can start doing the fun things."

Erma walked around behind me and felt around on my back again. She put some liniment on her hands and rubbed it into my sore muscles. It was warm, similar to Ben-Gay, but it smelled much worse.

Erma said, "Verine pull down on his shoulders."

Verine wrapped her legs around my chest under my arms and pulled her weight off the ground onto my shoulders and chest.

I kissed both cheeks of her butt and told her this was nice. Both of them started giggling.

Erma was still rubbing hard on my sore muscles. I could feel the added weight of Verine's body pulling on my lower back.

Erma was rubbing for a while and then feeling my back. Stay there Verine, I think this is working.

Verine started licking my penis. "I am not wasting this opportunity," she said with a sigh.

I started getting erect again and she started sucking again. I started licking her clitoris then and she started wiggling. "Be still you two," Erma admonished.

I wet my finger and started rubbing her rectum as I licked her clitoris. She came hard really fast. She jumped and I felt an excruciating pain in my lower back. The girls letting my down to the ground awakened me. My back wasn't hurting, it only felt warm from the liniment.

Verine had semen all over her face and upper chest.

"What happened?"

"When you passed out, you ejaculated about a cup full," she exaggerated. "I couldn't swallow it fast enough."

Erma went up to her and started licking my semen off her face and chest.

"Will that last you tonight?"

"Bill, I feel good," Verine said.

"I will make it after I get everything off Verine's face."

"I am sleeping right here and letting my muscles tighten back up with my back in the right place. You come back out here and rub me again before breakfast, please."

"Yes, my lover," they both answered.

Verine went back to check on the baby and Erma got a mule blanket to cover me up.

They were both out with me again early. Nita came with them. My muscles were stiff, but not stabbing me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.