My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

Verine dragged me into the bedroom and stripped me. I returned the favor, but I undressed her gently and sensuously, caressing her as I went.

When she was naked, I held her close to me and kissed her all over her face and neck. I eased down to her larger than normal breasts and sucked her nipples for a while as I tickled her stomach. She was making sounds of pleasure and want almost constantly.

I knew that we could not have intercourse because she was so close to her time, so I kissed down her stomach and to her vagina. I kissed and licked her until she had a crashing orgasm and screamed her release.

After she rested a minute or so to recover, she said, "Bill, I need you inside me."

"Is this the bonding?" I asked.

"No, Bill, this is my need for you, my love for you."

"Verine, you know I can't. I could hurt the baby."

"I want you in the other one then, I have to feel you inside me," she said conveying a real need for this.

I could tell the bonding was causing this because of my absence, so I gave in and felt her rectum. It was very slick from her previous orgasm. I rubbed some of the lubrication around and inside her. She moaned with want.

I eased up and pressed gently into her rear opening. After a surprisingly small amount of force I popped inside. Verine groaned and I held still for fear of hurting her. Nita had not liked anal sex very much, and I was afraid that Verine would feel the same way.

In just a few seconds, she began pushing back onto me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her as far as I would reach.

"This is wonderful, Bill, why didn't you do this before?" She asked.

"Nita didn't like it and I guess I just slipped her preference onto you and Erma."

"Listen! I like it very much. This means that I can still have you inside me for at least another month. Will you do that for me, Bill?"

"Yes, Verine, I will. I love you very much"

She started urging me to move inside her by pulling me forward with her heels and then pulling herself away. I started moving easily and then more and more strongly. This felt wonderful to me, and I couldn't hold off from my orgasm. I growled my climax in about two minutes and Verine felt me and came also.

I rolled Verine over on top of me and dozed with my half hard penis still inside her. I noticed Erma come into the room and saw her eyes go wide. She and Verine started whispering and nodding, and then I crashed.

It was almost dark when I awoke. Verine had gotten me out of her butt, but stayed with me, sleeping soundly.

I went got a wet cloth and cleaned us up. I went into the kitchen and found Erma finishing up our supper. I picked her up and kissed her hard. "I love you, Erma," I told her.

"I feel better, now," she said.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked.

She turned a little red and told me, "I asked her if it hurt her to love you that way. She said that she loved it, and had begged you into doing it."

"Her bonding made her beg me for it. She needed me inside her to satisfy the bond somehow. You need to ask her about it when she doesn't need me so much. Nita didn't really like it, but I am told that many women do. We will try it sometime if you want to."

"I think that Verine may be very excited about it because it will let you get inside her for another month or so before the baby is born." I nodded agreement.

She went back to fixing supper, I moved close behind her and slid my hand under her shirt and felt her breasts and stomach.

"Oh, that feels so good, and I need it so much. We both need you to be in skin contact with us more than usual for a few days."

"That will not be a burden for me, Sweetheart," I told her with a kiss to her neck. She shook a little and leaned into me. We stood like that for a few minutes until Verine came into the room, naked, and snuggled with us.

She soon started helping Erma. "Aren't you hungry, Bill?" Verine asked me.

"I am very hungry, but I am hungrier for your beautiful bodies."

"We can't let you get sick, Bill. Supper will be ready in about ten minutes," Erma said.

"We both need you stronger than usual for a few days, so you eat all you want," Verine said. Erma nodded her agreement.

After supper, they both just wanted to go to bed and snuggle so our skin was touching.

I had a strong erection, and Erma said, "Husband, I want that."

I rolled on top of her and slid into her welcoming body. I moved easily in her, and began to want to go faster. I said, "Maybe you are getting my baby tonight."

She reacted like I had plugged her in to a wall socket. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and began to fuck me vigorously. I liked it and began to stroke her hard. She began to grunt with every stroke and then scream with every stroke. Soon it was a continuous scream and she passed out.

I had not finished, so I rolled her on top of me and waited for her to wake up. She was having spasms during her unconscious time.

She awoke and then a spasm hit her. "Oh, Bill, I am still coming. I love you so much."

We rested until she noticed that I was still hard in her. She wiggled her ass around a bit and went to sleep. I didn't sleep much for a while, but I finally dropped off.

After we finished with the haying and the fall garden, I asked if the girls would like to go see Verine's dad after the baby came. They both told me that they thought Papa would like to se his grandbaby.

I took care of patching up around our house and Mrs. Kornet's place also.

That week, Verine went into labor. Erma called me in and had me strip off my shirt and hold Verine's naked body in contact with mine. "The contact with you will ease her pain, and ease the birth.

Every time Verine contracted, I felt a burning sensation on my skin where it contacted her. In between contractions I asked Verine, "Are you in much pain?"

"No, my wonderful husband, I am able to pass some of my pain to you through our touch and our strong bond."

After many hours of labor, Verine gave me a beautiful red haired girl. Her hair was not bright red like Verine's, but the dark red that most women color their hair to get.

Erma handed me my girl and I cleaned her up and placed her on her Momma's stomach. She nuzzled around and began nursing.

"Hey, those are mine." I teased Verine.

She gave me a tired smile and said, "You will have to share for the next year."

I held her close for the next while until Erma made me let go so she could get some clothes on them.

I carried Verine and Juanita (after my first wife) into the bedroom and let them rest. I went back to Erma and held her and thanked her for bringing my daughter into the world safely.

Erma told me that I was the reason Verine and Juanita lived.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at yourself, your skin is blistered; you have lost about ten pounds. If the baby hadn't come when she did, I was about to have to make you let go of Verine. Even a big man like you can only take so much."

The adrenaline was wearing off now and I was crashing. I sat down hard in a chair and went to sleep.

Verine was actually getting around better than I was after a week. Little Nita was strong and happy.

I felt like someone had pulled me through a keyhole.

"Husband, don't you know what you were doing?" Erma asked one day.

"No, Sugar."

"Your skin is blistered because you were taking Verine's pain into yourself. You lost all the weight because you were giving your life to her through the bond. I was watching you closely, because I knew you would give it all to her. Remember, if you die so will we, and you haven't given me your child yet."

After another week, I had recovered enough to make the trip to Papa's. I put out enough feed for the stock, and Mrs. Kornet volunteered to feed the hogs and chickens.

I had a rifle in a case behind the seat and both girls had their Uzi's in the foot of the wagon seat.

Verine and Erma made me take our money with us. I told them it could be lost easier, but they said it could be stolen easier at home.

We made it to Papa's farm the next day. He was glad to see us, and welcomed us in. We visited and after a while I asked him if he had paid his taxes yet this year. He told me that he had not seen a tax collector yet.

I gave him the receipt for his taxes, and told him that we had paid it for him and not to pay again.

Tobias thought Juanita was the best thing since sliced bread, and took plenty of time with her. He said "Her ears look a little funny, like Bill's, but she comes by it honestly."

We stayed for a few ore days, and then headed back so I could take care of the cattle. Little Nita took the trip better than any of us. All she had to do was sleep and eat. Erma and Verine took very good care of her. We were passing through Verine's home town when we saw the trouble maker walking down the sidewalk. He nodded politely to us and went on his way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.