My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

"I am yours," I answered her.

Erma climbed on top of me and kissed me sweetly. I hugged her and kissed her back. "Mmmm, I love this," Erma said.

I kissed her again, and slipped her up until I could kiss her nipples.

She groaned, grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth tightly against her breast. I sucked gently on her nipple and reached down and felt her body. She felt really good. She was soft to touch and firm in the right places.

My erection was right there with us. She felt it and slid down until it was pressing against her opening. She was wet and rubbed against me until I had gotten lubricated.

She raised up a bit and slid down onto me. It was not that easy, she really inched her way down with much grunting and heavy breathing.

"Oh, Bill, you are so big for me to love," she said.

I am not that big, but I probably am large for these small women.

"You move easily, Erma, do not get excited and hurt yourself."

Then...

"Erma, you don't think I am too big for you girls, do you?" I asked her seriously.

"No, Husband. This is my first time, and I am not used to having my man inside of me," she explained.

Tears welled up in my eyes and rolled down my face. "Bill, are you all right?" Verine asked.

"Yes, Verine," I answered. "This is my first time since my wife and daughter died and I am having guilt feelings."

Erma said, "Bill, you have no guilt. We are yours, and we are giving ourselves to you. Your wife and daughter would want you to keep living and be as happy as you can, wouldn't they?"

"Yes, I know Nita and Gloria want me to live and be happy," I said.

"Then make us happy and be happy with us," Verine said. She kissed me and said, "I am being as patient as I can, but I want my turn soon."

Erma was finally all the way down and was beginning to move smoothly. "Oh, Bill, this feels so good."

Verine said, "My mother told me once that the size of a man's penis is not important until he is making love with you, then bigger is better." They both laughed at that, like it was something new.

Erma's laughter sent a good feeling through me, and I caught her butt in my hands and began to stroke into her. She grunted each time that I hit bottom. I could feel myself hitting her cervix, and she started squealing and shaking. Her spasms shoved me over and I erupted into her body. She felt that and found another cog. She stiffened and then fell loose jointed onto my chest, kissing me everywhere she could reach.

After she calmed down, she rolled off of my chest and said, "Verine, our husband is a wonderful lover."

"I'm out of practice, I need to rest. Verine, will you wake me in an hour so we can make love?" I asked my red haired beauty.

"Yes, Husband," she answered.

Erma began licking the sweat from my chest. "What are you doing, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"It is part of the bonding, Husband. It is so my body knows who I belong to," she answered.

"What if I am killed?" I asked.

"I will still belong to you, but I may have to live with another. I will only bond with you my husband," she answered me.

I drifted off and a short time later Verine kissing me awakened me. I reached into her hair and kissed her back hotly. Her eyes opened widely, and she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth. This little girl knew how to kiss.

I was erect and bumping her butt. She felt it and slid it into herself. I began moving gently within her and she pulled me over on top of her. I was trying to hold my weight off her, and I held her arms down and was moving inside her. It was like I lit her fuse. She started moving hard and fast against me, and screamed my name. She stiffened and spasmed. I let go of her arms and she jumped on top of me and said, "Who told you to hold me down?"

"It seemed like the natural thing to do," I answered.

"You have naturally made me yours. I need to swallow your seed to finish it, but I am craving that now," she explained.

She gave me the best blowjob I have ever had, and swallowed my semen as fast as I could make it.

"I am yours now, Bill. I am afraid that with you being the most important thing in my life now, that I may make some bad decisions at critical times," she said.

"I am tired, my sweet wives," I said, and dropped off into a deep sleep.

The next morning, both of my wives were up and laughing at an early hour. They were fixing my breakfast and getting my clothes ready to meet with the priests.

I had been thinking or dreaming or whatever you do while you are sleeping. I called my wives over and told them that they were to remember that their lives were more important than mine. They were the mothers of our children, and had to stay alive for them when they came along.

Erma started crying and Verine just said, "Bill, I can't do that, my bonding won't let me."

I looked at Erma. She shook her head.

Well, that idea didn't work.

I knew that I had to stay out of situations where they would give themselves up to save me.

"Come here disobedient girls and kiss your husband," I ordered.

They both complied with a smile.

I gave the mules some grain and ate my own breakfast.

After breakfast I decided I needed to teach Erma to shoot. I gave her my gun and taught her how to shoot single fire. I let her shoot a couple of bursts just to see how it felt. She was an adequate shot. I gave her the gun and told her to keep it with her.

"What about you, Husband?" Verine asked.

"I have another gun," I told her.

I got my pistol out and showed it to them.

They were okay with it now.

I watered the mules and hitched them up. Verine only had to correct a couple of things. We went back to the temple.

We were ushered in. A group of priests met me. Mr. Wout said that they didn't know a way to get me back home. Maybe after I had finished my work that Ritu could be prevailed upon to send me back.

"What work is that, gentlemen?" I asked them.

"The work of saving the Grest from Tik tyranny and oppression," they said.

"Do you have any idea of how I am supposed to go about this task?" I asked them.

"You are already following the prophecy. We suggest that you do what you think is right," they advised.

We left the meeting. "They were a hell of a bunch of help. The best thing that came from this trip was Erma and our marriage," I said hugging my girls. "And that was very good."

They both smiled and hugged me.

"Erma does your home have a farm with it?" I asked her.

"Yes, it has a small farm. My neighbor is old and will sell her farm to make a nice farm, if you want to farm, Husband," she told me.

"Verine will you be okay with living in Erma's house and farming there?" I asked her.

"Husband, if you are there I am okay living in the desert and farming cactus," she answered.

"Alright, we will go and purchase the two farms. Do we have enough money?" I asked them.

"Yes, Bill, we have enough and more," Verine answered.

When we got back to the town Erma lived in we went and saw the tax collector and bought Erma's farm back. It now belonged to Verine and Erma Holland.

They couldn't believe that I had bought the farm for them. I asked, "Do you think the bonding is only the woman to the man? I am pulled strongly to both of you, I need to feel your touch, and know that you are alright." I explained farther, "I don't know if it is the bonding or the strong love I feel for both of you, but I know it is real."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.