My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

After a fun celebration of our new treaty, my sweet brides got us all together, and headed home. It was a very pleasant trip and I was very glad to get back to our own farm.

Ritu's involvement in my life had made my family very devout. We prayed and thanked him every morning and every night as a family. I often heard my wives praying and thanking him for me. It made me very humble.

Our stock and crops were in very good shape, as rain seemed to come right on time.

My family was very loving and I was always touching my brides if they were in the same room with me. I was blessed with good health, as were my wives and children. Tonette was not pregnant and was concerned about it, but I told her that she would probably have to wait until her body had gotten through nursing Murty.

At the beginning of the first autumn month, a priest came up to our house. It was Mr. Wout. He was sent from the temple to tell me that the priests had been told that I could go home any time I wanted to. All I had to do was start up my van and drive back the way I came from. "What about my family?" I asked him.

"You know Ritu loves you and would never make you leave your family behind," he answered.

I nodded and began a conversation with him regarding my experiences with Ritu, and the things he had told me while I had visions.

He stayed overnight with us and went back to the temple. He promised that he would tell the other priests about Ritu's wishes.

That night after my children were sleeping, and my wives were snuggled with me, we talked about the message from the priests. I told them that I had thought about returning to my home. We would be wealthy, but I didn't know if the wealth would make me happier than our good farm, loving family and good friends.

They all agreed, but each one of them said that they would be happy anywhere that I was.

Over the next two months, I thought about going home a lot. We harvested the crops, and did our civic duties. I loved my life and my family. The more I thought about it the more that I knew that my life was here.

We took a trip to see Grandpa. I unloaded everything out of my van and took it back home with me. Yep, it truly was my home and this was truly my land now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.