My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

We enjoyed a loving fall and winter that year. Mrs. Kornet got sick and we had to take care of her until spring. My little family was very happy.

I fulfilled my duty as militia leader and we met and trained. I was sure that we would run into another fight before many months.

My family prayed daily for guidance, and we were blessed with many small things to make our home a pleasant place to be. I still had to come home twice a day from the fields or my other work to hold and touch my wives. I figured that Tonette would eventually calm down about needing to touch me so much, but she never did. It was an onerous task for me, but I will bear up.

The week after I had gotten the fields laid by, I got a visit from three members of the scout squad from Mayton. There was a large armed party approaching Mayton, and they wanted to call out the militia. I agreed and sent word to assemble in Nimat and Torvil. I sent word for the archers and half of the squads to meet and head for Mayton. I didn't want to leave any area undefended.

My wives immediately began packing for the trip. I inhaled to begin to protest, but they all shook their heads. I just gave up and packed my things. We left that day.

All three girls had their sub guns and a good quantity of ammunition. I had my rifle and pistol, along with my sword. We had a nervous four days to Mayton. All of the Mayton militia were mustered, except the scouts that were keeping an eye on the army.

My family stayed with some others in the town hall. I must admit it was restful to have my family around me at night.

In three more days, everyone that I was expecting arrived. We had around two hundred and fifty soldiers; two archery companies, a reinforced scout company, and fifteen squads of infantry.

The scouts estimate four hundred infantrymen oppose us. They are flying the king's banner.

I had a vision that night. I was told that the king would listen to us.

We had a strategy meeting that morning and decided that the troops would be assembled and kept out of sight. I would go to meet the king with a small entourage to discuss the situation.

My wives were very upset and afraid for my safety. We had a long talk and decided that there was no other way that we might defuse this potentially damaging situation without a bloodbath.

The following day Bert, Dent and I rode out to meet the king.

The king strode out to meet us with an equal number of aides. "Your majesty, we are here to try to keep many good men from harm, if possible," I said.

The king said, "I know that you have had several skirmishes with war bands in the past. I also know that you have not tried to keep my due taxes from me."

"That is true, your majesty. We have no designs on breaking away from the kingdom. We pay our due taxes, and run our districts as the people see fit. We also plan to follow legal demands of the throne," I answered him.

"Let me think about it overnight. We will meet again in the morning," he declared.

We headed back to our camp and sent word to our troops to stand down and rest. Our scouts kept an eye on the king's army for signs of spies or aggression.

My brides were very glad to see me, as were my children. Tonette stripped my shirt and hers as soon as we were in a private place and hugged herself to me. I could feel the tension leaving her.

Verine and Erma also hugged me and told me they were glad I was safe.

My family had a good meal with several other families.

The leaders met along with me to talk about the situation and how we should deal with it. We decided to try to have a peaceful settlement if we could arrange it without giving away our freedoms. Everyone loved our free life, and they were willing to fight for it.

My wives were extra loving and touchy-feely that night. I know it was because they were afraid for me.

Everyone got together after breakfast in the morning to prepare for our meeting with the king. Our troops were prepared as the day before, and the scouts reported that the king's army seemed to be playing it straight.

Our meeting was, as before, held with little fanfare. The king came out with his plan. We were to continue as we were. But that he was to get a written report of our town meetings to be sent with the tax payments each year.

We immediately agreed with the king's proposal, and told him we were his most dependable province, and that we could be counted on to support his government.

We all planned and had a celebration of our new peace accord and treaty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.