My Fairy Tale - Cover

My Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bill Holland had gone through a terrible trauma in his life. Then he finds himself in another place. Maybe he is "HIM" maybe not. See what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Lactation   Slow   Violence  

We went to the funeral for the soldiers. I made a short eulogy for them all. The people here were all saddened by the loss of our soldiers.

On the ride home I could feel turmoil in my wives. I stopped the wagon and had them sit with me. I held and caressed them and asked what was troubling them.

Erma said, "Bill, we need to take Tonette Carba into our family. She is a new war widow and has a 2 month old baby and no other family."

I didn't really know which of the women Tonette was, but if my wives thought enough of her to want this then I would do it. "Alright my loves, but I want no jealousy in our family over this."

Verine said, "I knew he would do it, Erma."

They both kissed me and told me that they had already told her that we would come and get her today. I didn't even get upset, except when I felt something else. "Do you expect me to bond this woman?"

Erma said, "Bill, she will need to be bonded to you. She will want to die, otherwise."

"Have you already spoken to her about this, also?" I asked with a bit of sharpness.

"Don't be angry with us, Bill," Verine said. "She is a good woman, and needs us."

"Alright," I said and felt like someone let the air out of my balloon.

They directed me to her house.

We arrived and were met out front by a Grest woman who was as tall as Verine. She had platinum blonde hair and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. She was carrying a dark skinned baby with round ears. The reason she needed us was because no one else would take her. Despite our better relations between the races, most Grest men didn't really like the idea of intermarrying. Tiks didn't either, so that left only us to take her in.

Erma and Verine got down from the wagon and hugged her and then introduced us. I told her about our family and asked if she would consent to come and live with us.

Tonette started crying and came to me and told me that she would always appreciate this act of kindness.

We began to load her belongings. She had a small farm and some chickens and two cows. We caught up the stock and then I asked about the farm. "I would like to keep it for my son to inherit."

Her place was only a few miles from ours, so I told her we would keep her farm up, and farm it ourselves. She kissed my cheek and said, "Your wives told me you were a good man. I know they are giving up a great deal to have me come be with you."

"It will not be a burden for our family to have a sweet natured, beautiful girl come live with us. We also welcome your son, Erma and Verine can give us no more children, so he is very welcome also."

She blushed when I said she was beautiful. I thought then that she was almost as tall as Verine and probably was not thought of as pretty by other Grest people.

We finished loading her things in the wagon, and went to our home.

We unloaded Tonette's things and moved her and her son into our house. We all sat to rest and relax after we had her things put away.

We visited and learned about each other.

Tonette was very gentle and kind. She also didn't mind working, and eagerly helped with any projects we undertook.

After a week and a half, I could tell something was bothering Tonette. I asked her about it. "Bill, I get up every morning and want to just lie down and never move again. The only reason I bother is Murty."

My wives were right. I needed to bond this wonderful girl. "Tonette, come with me, please." I asked Erma to watch Murty for a few minutes. She smiled and agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.