Taboo Teachings - Cover

Taboo Teachings

by Ishi

Copyright© 2005 by Ishi

Incest Sex Story: This is a story about education gone too far.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Note: This is one of a good many stories that were written by a /very/ close male friend of mine. He gave them all to me, to do whatever with.


I was 14 and extremely ignorant in these matters before that summer...

My mother was about 5 foot 3 inches tall. She was about, oh, 95 lbs(she ate very little to keep a 'perfect' figure), and had this wonderful long black hair. Spying on her shopping, I had learned her breasts were a larger C cup size, maybe 36C. She was beautiful!

I could never talk to her about sex-the one time I got up enough courage she told me I was too young to know. It was just me and my sister, Pam, and her. Her name was Molly. Dad had died of a heart attack some years ago.

Finally I got up my nerve again and walked in on my mother in the shower.

"Hi Mom," I said nonchalantly. She sighed.

"What happened to privacy in the bathroom?" she asked.

I said "Mom, I don't know anything about sex. You know that. Teach me about sex so I don't look like a loser if I go to college." She homeschooled my sister and I.

I was in only my boxers, this being late, and me having been ready to otherwise go to sleep. She looked taken aback, and then saw my cock-quite erect, about seven or eight inches-escape the slit in the garment. She inhaled sharply.

"On one condition," she said after a moment. "I'm teacher and learning supplies as well. I know about male urges, and I'd rather not have you raping some girl."

I grinned. "First lesson?" I asked.

"When I get out of the shower," she promised. She knew I'd wait in my bed.

Wait in my bed I did, for a few minutes. She came in, nude, I looked up and smiled at her. She silently came to the bed and laid down next to me.

"Roll over and kiss me," she whispered in my ear. I did so eagerly, and the kiss soon turned much more serious. We were lucky Pam was at camp. She broke off the kiss with a moan.

"Take my breasts and hurtme," she said. I took one in each hand, squezed as hard as I could three or four times, kissing again. Then I moved to the nipples, I pinched and rubbed and generally maltreated her teats.

"Now put your knee between my legs and open them." I did so, feeling my cock harden fast. She resisted not at all.

"Now thrust into my vagina," she continued, and she moaned as I did so, already wet. I started thrusting in and out, in and out, in and out. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Perfect," she got out between moans.I shoved in and out harder and harder. I felt myself climaxing and kept at it, I orgasmed deep in her, more than twelve ropes of it, and kept at it, orgasming again, more this time. She was rocking and grinding.

Finally I thrust out of her halfway through my third orgasm, splattering her mound and thighs. I took hold of her around the waist after I rolled over and heaved her onto me, not at all difficult. I kissed her ear.

She said breathily "You're a natural..." and she fell asleep. In the morning I woke up with her still asleep, her light body still on top of me. I smiled, feeling her smooth nude skin on top of me, and I smiled. My cock rose, and I nuzzled my nose against her.

She blinked, went "Hu... huh?" sleepily.

I whispered "Another lesson, love?" using all I had gathered from TV, listening to friends, and a lot of other detached things.

She giggled and writhed on me, rolling over. "Why not?" she says, coming awake fully. "I've got to teach you what you need to know."

"But let me go do something important. Stay here," and she rose and went to the bathroom, coming back with a box of condoms. "I had to douche-and get a new one."

"Douche?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," she said, smiling. "It's just a way to keep from dripping all day. Now, get a female condom from in there and I'll show you how to put it in." She guided my hand, letting me learn by doing.

I nod. "Ok, I guess the other kind is not hard at all, considering," I say.

She replies, "No," and then says, "Are you feeling an urge again?" smiling.

I say "See for yourself, I am."

She giggled. "I've needed you for a long time," she says. "I've been hoping for you to ask something that would give me an opening." She leans down and kisses me, swinging a leg over and laying down on me. I kiss her back, hard, my arms going around her body, pulling her to me.

"Open your legs for me, Mother, my love," I say. It gets the intended effect, she willingly obeys me.

"Richard?" she asks. "Please, let me do the work this time." I nod and take my arms from around her to allow her the freedon to do so. She smiles, giggling, and presses herself down on my body, my cock sliding into her, crushing her breasts against me.

She moves up and down on my cock, up and down, starts moaning.By now, I'm close to orgasm. She, experienced, can sense that. She slides down on me to the hilt and tightens her groin muscles. It's the push I need, and I climax into her, yelling.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.