Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets - Cover

Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Someone has made off with a DVD containing company secrets. The thieves have made two mistakes: They stole from the company whose security force is Steve Hastings bodyguards, and they tried to make a patsy of confidential courier Darren Winchell.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Hermaphrodite   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

The cargo box of the van was crowded with Talibah laid out on a stretcher, two of the Gemini people working on her, and the three of us: Sun, Jun, and I seated on small bench along the side. To make matters worse, the driver was intent on getting as far from Salzburg as possible before anyone discovered the bodies in the fortress museum.

Once we hit the Autobahn, things settled down some, and the driver moderated his speed to avoid attracting attention.

Someone, apparently familiar with the girl's needs, had brought a bag full of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We devoured them, washing them down with several quarts of cold milk. My immediate needs taken care of, I began to consider the full import of my new relationship with Sun and Jun.

Would they even WANT a third person in their connection? What about privacy? As long as they were around, I wouldn't even be able to take a dump without them knowing! Christ! What the hell kind of mess had I gotten myself into?

About that time, I remembered that we were still connected, and sheepishly turned to the girls as I felt their amusement.

'How is this going to work?' I 'asked' them.

The flood of emotion, uncertainty, welcome, and yes, love, that greeted that thought was punctuated by the conscious thoughts answering my question.

'This is new to us, too, Darren.' Sun answered, 'We have been connected this way from birth, so the concept of privacy hasn't existed between us. We have no secrets from each other because we have lived our lives as one.'

'There is much for all of us to learn, ' Jun replied, 'and I understand your trepidation, but to be honest, we think it is exciting to have you "in here" with us. Not only has this new bond just saved our lives, but you bring fresh thoughts and abilities to the team, and you will be surprised at how easy it is to know and trust one another when you can have no secrets."

"Wow!" I said aloud, while thinking, 'So you can see my whole sordid past? There may be some things in there I need to explain... '

'Actually, ' they replied as one, 'we can't "read" your memory, only your active thoughts and emotions come through. Of course, as soon as you had the thought about things you might need to explain, they flashed across your consciousness, and we see no need for explanation of youthful exuberance.'

This medium was incredibly rich! Not only could we almost instantly carry on a conversation like that, but the ebb and flow of emotion and 'side' thoughts added dimensions that one could never get from words and body language. It was true that Sun and Jun were excited at the prospect of having a new mind in their meld, and their excitement was infectious. Far from being put off by the excesses of my misspent youth that had flashed across my consciousness, they were titillated by them, never having had the opportunity to have such adventures when they were young.

To my surprise, these young ladies, who seemed so dispassionate on the outside, seethed with emotion as potent as that felt by any of us. Their training and conditioning, however, had blocked those emotions, for the most part, from their features and their speech. It was only rarely that they could bring themselves to display any feeling. Far from being put off by the fact that I now knew this about them, they seemed relieved to have someone with whom they could share.

One other thing that occurred to me - none of us would ever be able to lie to the others.

'So where do we go from here?' I thought to my new mind-mates.

'To a hotel, for sex and a good night's sleep!' they both replied, and when I picked up the kinds of sex they had in mind, my cock was instantly rigid!

A moan from the stretcher brought my attention to Talibah.

"Where am I?" she asked fuzzily.

"You're in a van, on the way to Frankfurt and a plane to California," answered one of her attendants.

"You can shoot me full of all the drugs you want," she mumbled, "but I'm not giving up any of the others."

"The drugs are pain killers and antibiotics, ma'am," the medic replied, "and I don't give a shit about these 'others', nor do my employers. You did us a service and it's only right that we see to it that you get the best medical care we can give you."

"You're not CIA?" she stared bleary-eyed around the van, her eyes finally bringing my face into focus. "Darren? Is that you?"

I knelt beside her on the floor of the van and took her hand.

"Yeah, it's me." I smiled down at her.

"Are you going to California with me?" she asked.

"I have to go somewhere else with Sun and Jun for a couple of days," I replied, "but I'll be there soon."

"Is that a promise?" She managed a weak smile.

"It is," I replied solemnly.

"Then I'll be waiting for you," she said.

"Good," I told her, "We have a lot of things to discuss, and, perhaps, some catching up to do."

She gave me another smile, looking pallid, weak, and happy.

The medic pushed at me, saying, "That's enough, Mr. Winchell. She needs to rest. God only knows why she hasn't bled to death. There's much less blood than I would expect from a wound of this kind, but it's still a major trauma and rest will help her body heal itself. Eventually we'll have to go in and get that bullet out, but I'm not equipped for that here."

I probed into the wound with my chi and found that the bleeding had almost stopped.

When, with Sun and Jun's guidance, I had removed the bullet from Talibah's wound, I had absentmindedly dropped it into my pocket. I fished it out and handed it to the medic.

"Here's the bullet. You don't need to go looking for it." I said.

"How the hell did you get that?" he asked in consternation.

Sun came to my rescue when I fumbled for an answer. "I know it's difficult to believe, but it just fell out on its own when Darren turned her over."

The guy looked skeptically at her, but she was one of his bosses and he wasn't about to argue with her.

"I'd better get her x-rayed, anyway, just in case there are still fragments in there," he said grudgingly.

"You do that," Jun told him, while the three of us shared a moment of silent laughter.

We stopped in at a University clinic in Erlangen, just north of Nurnberg, to get Talibah x-rayed. Money changed hands, and the consternation of the clinic staffers over the bullet wound evaporated. No lead fragments were found, and one of the clinic doctors insisted on bathing the wound with a sterile solution, then suturing the opening to prevent further contamination. Mercifully, Talibah remained asleep, thanks to the drugs given her by the medics.

From Erlangen, we headed west and north. The long, uninterrupted stretch of Autobahn would have been boring under any other circumstances, except for the fact that Sun, Jun, and I were engrossed in exploring each other without saying a word.

I found that while the thoughts of the girls were always present, I could tune them out like background noise if I needed to concentrate on something. I also learned the mental equivalent of tapping someone on the shoulder to get their attention.

My mind-mates had developed an informal etiquette over time, and it didn't take me long to see the sense in it. We found many reasons to enjoy each other's 'company' and no one could prevent the others from 'listening in' on their thoughts, but we never interrupted another's private musings except for emergencies.

I learned from them that while they could feel and control their own energies, and, if need be, detect the presence and location of an opponent's chi, they found my ability to 'see' the energies around me fascinating and unique. My 'vision' apparently provided much more information about what was going on around us than their 'touch' analogy.

At times, I found it hard to concentrate, as the sexual tension among us was at a fever pitch. The hormones that helped give them some of their superior strength and stamina raged within their systems in the wake of the recent battle, and they needed an outlet soon. It was exciting and a little frightening to get a preview of the things they wanted to do with me when we finally got some privacy. At the same time, I experienced their sexual tension almost as if it were my own, and it magnified my 'horniness' to a ten on the Erection scale!

Finally, the van left the Autobahn and wound its way through city streets, stopping, eventually, to let us out.

The room had already been taken in the name of Gemini Security, and I found that my small bag had been moved there from the hotel in Salzburg.

No sooner had the door closed behind us than Sun and Jun jumped me. Knowing that they were going to do so, however, allowed me to hold them off long enough to croak, "Shower!"

They grinned, mentally and physically, and clothes, weapons and harnesses littered the floor in a path from the room entry to the bathroom. With the water heated to just the right temperature, we began the erotic process of bathing three horny, mind-connected people. The girls soaped me front and rear at the same time, making sure all critical parts got thoroughly clean, inside and out. They took turns orally teasing my nipples, and I had a double-handful of cock as I stroked their petrified shafts.

Finally, Sun could take no more, and leaped upon my slippery torso, wrapping her legs around my waist. As if it had eyes of its own, my cock found her dripping orifice, and Sun simply dropped upon it, impaling her small body on my engorged spear!

Jun, meanwhile, held onto my shoulders and pulled herself up my backside until her rod was nestled between my nether cheeks. I bent my knees, and Jun hooked her heels over my thighs to help support herself. Since I was the only one with a free hand, I reached behind me and positioned her glans at the opening to my rectum.

What a tableau, and what a kaleidoscope of feelings! Here I stood, supporting all three of us under the cascade of water from the shower, one lovely mind-mate riding my shaft like a jockey on a horse, while her sister held on like an ape in a tree as she plundered my fundament! And the sensations! It was almost as though I had three cocks, two pussies and three asses, most of which were deliciously connected to others of 'my' parts, and generating an overload of frictitious pleasure wherever they touched!

Our physical sensations and emotions created a feedback loop that threatened to overload our brains, and we were rapidly working ourselves to an explosion of cataclysmic proportions when something triggered an alarm in my chi.

Talk about coitus interruptus! Damn! Sun and Jun recognized the meaning of the gathering of several bodies outside our door, as 'seen' through our combined energy before I did, even though it was my mind that 'saw' them.

I was left under the shower while my reflexes fought with my sex drive and the girls, not bothering with clothes, sped from the bathroom, collecting discarded weapons as they went. It was I, however, who thought of killing the lights. Since all three of us had access to my 'vision', darkness would work to our advantage.

I left the shower running, collected my Beretta and my sheathed Ka-bar (the switchblade I had taken off the thugs in Ipswich was still sticking out of Ghalib's chest, as far as I knew), and stuffed my wet body into the closet near the entryway, leaving the closet door partly open.

Whoever they were, they had gotten a card-key coded for the room, so I was betting on CIA, but it didn't matter much as they slipped quietly into the darkened room, two going for the bathroom and the other three headed for the sleeping area. One remained on watch in the hallway.

I could 'see' Sun and Jun poised to strike, and figured that, unless the Chinese had more than the two super assasins that the girls had killed this afternoon, they would have no trouble with the three that were headed their way. I waited for their signal, which came silently through our private line, then quietly closed the door to the hall and slipped the security latch into place. The two in the bathroom were concentrating on the still-running shower and heard nothing as I knocked out first one, then the other.

Sun and Jun already had the other three under control, so I turned off the shower, slipped the latch and quietly opened the door to the hallway. The other guy was standing with his back to the door. He froze when he felt the cold, slightly damp, muzzle of my Beretta against his neck.

"Back up, slowly." I said quietly.

Once I had him in the room, I quickly disarmed him and took his communication gear. Sun and Jun had already dressed and were binding the other five, so I left number six to them while I got some clothes on.

'We need to get out of here, ' I thought at them, 'unless we want to be interrupted like this all night.'

They were busy collecting the contents of our captives' pockets, as well as communication devices, weapons, etc. They also snapped several pictures of each of the agents with a digital camera.

'They are, as you suspected, CIA.' came Jun's response.

'Let's hope the others are far enough away to give us a little time.' Said Sun, packing up our gear, and sweeping everything for bugs, for good measure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.