Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets - Cover

Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Someone has made off with a DVD containing company secrets. The thieves have made two mistakes: They stole from the company whose security force is Steve Hastings bodyguards, and they tried to make a patsy of confidential courier Darren Winchell.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Hermaphrodite   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Once again I found myself on the open water in a small, non-descript fishing boat. Having sealed the deal with Sun and Jun, we set out in the boat that was to take my former employer's man back across the English channel. The freight agent we left locked up in a storage facility with food and water for a couple of weeks. We would see that he was released when this was over. Blondie was tied up in the hold of the fishing boat.

A mile or so down the River Orwell we had paused beside a sleek, high prowed craft that looked like some rich guy's oceangoing pleasure boat. Not quite a yacht, but slightly larger than the fishing boat.

At least, that's what she looked like if you didn't notice the forest of antennas and the dome that almost certainly protected some pretty sophisticated hardware. Certainly, all ocean going vessels carry a certain number of radios, GPS sytems and navigation aids, and some even carried collision avoidance radar. The gadgets I could see on this boat put her electronics miles ahead of any other craft of similar size with which I was familiar, including some of the boats used by the US Navy to deliver infiltration or assault missions to enemy shores.

Her lines, at first glance, seemed fairly commonplace, but near the waterline they changed subtly, as if there was a different hull shape underwater than that suggested by what was visible above the surface.

I discovered one of her unique qualities when Jun and Sun, having released and stowed the lines securing her to the dock, leaped back aboard the old fishing vessel carrying a device that looked like nothing so much as a controller for RC model cars. To my astonishment, as Sun took the wheel of the fishing boat and advanced the throttle, pushing her back out into the river, the other craft followed along as if on a leash.

We made our way slowly down the estuary, obeying all Marine speed limits and traffic rules, until we were clear of the last markers. As Sun opened the throttles and headed eastward into the Channel before turning south toward Normandy, Jun told me about their special needs.

(Shameless plug: If you've read my first Bodyguards story, you know what those needs are. If you haven't, you should.)

I really don't know how to describe my emotions as Jun deftly removed my clothing in the dingy cabin, while her sister stayed at the helm above. My heart was beating like it does before a firefight, and there was a similar level of excitement, but it was of a much different flavor.

"Let me return the favor..." Jun muttered as she knelt before me, slipping my rising erection lovingly between her lips. For a long time, accompanied only by the sounds of waves slapping the hull, the creaking and groaning of the old boat, and the surprisingly steady thrum of her engines, Jun demonstrated the proper way to make love to a cock. Okay, that's a matter of opinion, so now you know mine.

Just the sight of those cupid's bow lips engulfing the purple cap of my phallus sent blood surging into the shaft, bringing it to instant erection! For long moments, lips, tongue, and teeth played havoc with the sensitive glans, torturing my pee hole, and tormenting the sensitive rim! I could feel my pole pulsing involuntarily, more rigid than it had been in years!

Then, to my utter amazement, just when I thought I would go crazy from her ministrations, Jun lifted her body to a different angle, and plunged her face all the way down my shaft to my pubic hair! I was so engrossed in the sight and sensation of my huge cock disappearing into her miniature China Doll features, that I hardly noticed the slender finger that wormed its way up my ass!

Up, up, all the way to my glans she rose again, apparently not at all distressed by having that enormous pole sliding from her throat! As she rose, her finger slid from inside me, to rest at the entrance as she took a few moments to pay homage, once again to my plum.

Down, down, deep into her tiny throat she took me, once again! This time, I noticed a bit more the finger that joined the first, plunging into me in time with her swallowing of my dick. Jun screwed me fore and aft for the longest time! Her mouth and throat plundered my cock while more and more fingers burrowed into my behind.

Suddenly, I felt a bigger stretch, and my sphincter spasmed in pain as it closed once again, this time on Jun's pale, slender wrist!

Holy crap! Here I was in the middle of the English Channel, my cock buried in the face of a beautiful, diminutive superwoman, and her entire hand was ploughing into my fundament! I almost lost it right there, but Jun's other hand did something to the little strip of flesh beneath my balls, and the urge to cum receded, if only slightly!

I felt probing, more stretching deep inside, and an ache that soon receded as my dark haired lover continued her ministrations to my cock. Suddenly, she rose completely off my shaft, allowing it to slap wetly against my belly.

"Look!" She commanded.

I bent forward at the waist, feeling something shifting within me as I did. To my astonishment, Jun's entire forearm disappeared between my legs.

"I think you're ready for me now." Jun rasped, slowly drawing her hand out. Her other hand urged me onto the bunk on my back. I heard water running and soon, she reappeared in my field of vision, drying her hand and arm on a towel.

Grasping my ankles, the lovely Chinese bodyguard stared into my eyes as her long, slender cock eased into my slowly reclosing rectum. I moaned in pleasure as that warm, softly covered hardness invaded my most private orifice! Jun stifled my moans with a passionate kiss.

"Can I fuck you, Darren?" Jun asked softly. "I mean really fuck you?"

The only response I could make was to moan loudly as I screwed my impaled rectum all the way to the base of her rigid pole. Could she fuck me? God I hoped so!

Taking my action for the affirmative it was, Jun's shaft began pistoning rapidly in and out - stabbing and retreating, searing my insides with the speed of its passage!

Once again Jun captured my lips, smothering my moans with torrid kisses, her tongue invading my mouth as fiercely as her cock invaded my rectum! I fondled her small, perfect breasts as she plundered my fundament, squeezing and yanking at her pink, eraser-sized nipples!

The friction of Jun's belly, slipping and sliding across my pre-cum leaking dick, was almost as erotic as the pounding of my asshole! In a very short time, I neared my peak, only to find my diminutive lover there waiting for me!

With three forceful thrusts that I feared would crack my pelvis, Jun unleashed a torrent of cum inside me! The swelling of her cock and the heat that flooded my colon finished my off, and my own shaft fountained between us, coating our bellies in slimy white fluid!

In seconds, as I lay gasping for breath, that monstrous presence in my guts was gone. A few more seconds, and Jun was dressed and ready to go.

"Get dressed, Darren." She said, stroking my cheek. "We have much to do."

"But I thought Sun..." I was under the impression that they both needed relief, but apparently not THAT badly.

"Another time." Jun replied, "We must plan for arrival and your meeting with Ahmed's contact."

A few minutes later, as I left the cabin, headed for the bridge, I noticed the power boat still tagging along, about a mile behind.

"The contact is female," Sun began without preamble as I entered the wheelhouse. "This may work in our favor, or against us. My guess is that if she knows Ahmed, she won't have very strong feelings for him, so if you can avoid getting on her bad side about religion or her cause, she just might be willing to work with you."

"If she doesn't stand to get into too much trouble with her cell." I said.

"Just stick to the story and see what happens." Jun stated, all business now. "We'll be nearby in case of trouble.

"Hey, I'm just trying to complete my mission." I said blandly, practicing my part. "I've never failed yet, and I don't intend to start now."

"Good." That was Sun. "We'll be able to hear what goes on, and will try to watch, as well. If you think it's going bad, just say 'Lovely weather for this time of year' and we'll be there."

"Okay." I said, "Now you two better get going. You'll need time to find your way from the yacht harbor to the fishing harbor."

"Are you going to have any trouble with Ahmed?" Jun asked. I knew she wasn't worried about whether I could protect myself from him or not.

"I'll do what needs to be done." I said firmly.

Jun kissed me and Sun embraced me, whispering, "Don't forget, Darren. You and I have a date, so don't get yourself killed!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said, tightening my hug.

We slung fenders over the port side, and with the remote, they brought their boat alongside. I did my best to steer straight and true, and to maintain a steady speed. I've already described the difficulty of transferring from boat to boat on the open ocean, especially in the dark, but they had a few things working in their favor: First, it was a calm night, so the chop was minimal. Second, we were sheltered to some extent from the winds of the North Atlantic by the bulk of England. Third, both boats were running with the swell and staying more or less in sync with each other as they crossed the waves. All that said, however, I wouldn't have wanted to attempt the leap from the old fishing boat to the deck of their 'pleasure' craft!

The two of them made it look easy. Jun held their boat steady with the remote while Sun jumped lightly from the rail of 'my' boat to land in a crouch on the open rear deck of theirs. Stepping to the controls, she disengaged the remote and took over manually, holding steady as a rock while her sister slung the remote over her shoulder by its strap and made the leap.

I shook my head in wonder, returning Jun's wave as the sleek craft accelerated, skimming across the waves much more easily than a hull like that should have been capable of. She must have been doing better than forty knots by the time she disappeared over the horizon.

A few hours later, the old fishing boat, with me at the wheel, chugged into the harbor at Dieppe. I found the dockside space Ahmed had so helpfully told me about and brought the boat alongside. I had the bow line secured and was just dressing up the loose end of the stern line when the dark-eyed young lady stepped aboard. Her body was between the dock and weapon she held in her right hand, so no one could see it but me.

I finished up what I was doing as she came in close and said quietly, "Who are you and where is Ahmed?"

I ignored her, going forward to check on the bow line again, then returning to the pilot house to make sure everything was shut down. She had no choice but to follow. As we entered the pilot house, she tried to get my attention by poking the gun into my ribs.

That's what I had been hoping for. Before she had a chance to react, my hand closed tightly on the slide and hammer of the weapon, including the knuckles of her hand, immobilizing the hand and the gun's action. She cried out as her bones grated together and struggled to snatch her hand away.

I held her captive long enough to tell her, "I am the courier charged with delivering the package you seek. Ahmed is below. I will take you to him."

Her eyes went wide when I told her who I was, and I knew she hadn't expected me to make it this far. I released her hand and twisted the little automatic, leaving her no choice but to let go or have her trigger finger broken.

I tossed her gun into the harbor as we descended the ladder to the deck, letting her see me do it. She might see it as an opportunity, or, if she was smart, a warning - that I didn't need a weapon to control her.

She apparently saw it as a warning.

The hold of a fishing boat of this sort is normally filled with ice and fish on returning to port. Tonight it held only Ahmed, still showing the grisly effects of my questioning, and the smelly reminder of its previous occupants.

"What have you done to him?!" the young lady cried, making as if to run to the bound form.

My left hand in her hair pulled her up short, and my right hand took the knife away as it flashed toward my stomach. She tried a kick that met the bottom of my shoe, then, in frustration, launched into a frenzy of punching and kicking.

Enough is enough! I used my grip on her hair to turn her away from me and bend her head back, exposing her throat to the blade of the knife as I held it firmly against the tender flesh. This dramatic pose might be intimidating, but if I really wanted to cut her throat, I would bend her head forward so the jugular wouldn't be protected by the tendons and the trachea.

The drama served my purpose. She stopped struggling immediately.

"What are you going to do?" she asked breathlessly.

"I am going to complete my mission." I stated flatly. Then, I stooped, keeping my grip on her hair, and made her watch as I swiftly drew the knife across Ahmed's throat, opening his trachea and severing his jugular. Without a word, I showed her my gloved hand as it dropped her knife, still bearing her fingerprints, to the deck beside her expiring comrade. I don't like unnecessary killing, but I couldn't afford to leave Ahmed alive on my back trail, and I couldn't spare the attention to take him with me, so I used his death to intimidate his comrade, and to give her a reason to worry about going to the authorities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.