Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets - Cover

Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - Someone has made off with a DVD containing company secrets. The thieves have made two mistakes: They stole from the company whose security force is Steve Hastings bodyguards, and they tried to make a patsy of confidential courier Darren Winchell.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Hermaphrodite   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

"Oh, Christ, Darren!" Stephanie cried, hands clawing the bedsheets. "You go so deep that way! Oh fuck!"

I still enjoyed the sight and sensation of my cock stabbing root-deep into diminutive Stephanie's ass, and she apparently still got a kick out of it too! Steph sprawled face-down on the fine linen, her limbs spread wide, enhancing the vision of vulnerability she presented, her tiny butt cocked upward to give me total access to her rear portal.

Of course, the verbalization wasn't necessary. All five of us felt what she was feeling, surfing along on a wave of lust that was fed by the groundswell of love that we shared. Jun, invisibly patrolling the White House corridors, Sun, checking the grounds, and Mei and Wei, out in California, enjoyed with us this physical consumation of shared love.

"Now, Darren!" Steph cried, her hips ratcheting involuntarily as my cock plunged in and out of her most private opening. "Fuck me hard!"

As if I needed that instruction! I pounded the lovely young lady into the mattress to the accompaniment of her orgasmic song, roaring my own release, as wave after wave of cum poured from my straining organs, deep into the her spasming colon.

When the throes of our climax finally abated, Stephanie turned to me with a satisfied smile. "Thanks, Darren, I needed that."

"You're welcome anytime, Mrs. Winchell." I replied, kissing her deeply.

'Doesn't it seem somehow WRONG, ' Jun thought with amusement, for the benefit of the other G-girls, 'that Darren should be sodomizing the President of the United States?'

Stephanie and I could feel the hilarity as the others enjoyed her little joke.

'I serve at the pleasure of the President.' I thought, with mock humility.

Stephanie picked it up from there. '... And the President is well pleased with his service, so don't give it a second thought.'

The mental laughter this time was long and hearty.

Okay, okay, let me back it up a little. See, when Stephanie decided to make her run for the White House, it was clear that as a single woman, she wouldn't stand a chance, but there was no suitable husband material in the picture. She had been so preoccupied with her political ambitions, and immersed so deeply in her link with the G-girls and I that she never bothered with outside relationships.

"What am I going to do, Dad?" She asked her father on one of her frequent visits to California. The DCOS job kept her busy, but she always found time to come back for visits.

"No prospects at all, sweetie?" He answered her question with one of his own. "Surely at least one of those young politicians has caught your eye."

"Yes and no." Steph was physically alone with her father, but the rest of us, naturally, were 'listening' in. "There are some really cute guys there, some of them really smart, some real charmers, but they're all focussed on their political careers. They would see me as an asset to their own careers, no doubt, but wouldn't be too keen on becoming the 'First Gentleman.'"

Jun and I were in a casual sixty-nine, our cocks buried in each others throats, but we were just enjoying the intimacy as we followed along with the conversation.

"I have an idea," Steve told her, handing her a crystal glass of Chardonnay, "but it may be difficult for the others to accept."

"What is it..." Stephanie began, before her mind finished interpreting the rest of his statement. "... Darren?! I don't know Dad, he and Jun are in love, you know."

A shockwave passed like a tsunami through our link as each of us wrestled with the idea. True, Jun and I were in love, and spending a lot of time together, but she had always maintained that she couldn't marry me. Naturally, I understood her reasons - the same ones Wei had for not marrying Stephanie's father, and did not argue, but it was a source of frustration for me.

"I know that, Steph," Hastings replied, "but I also know your mom and aunts, and I'm pretty sure that Jun would go along with the idea. The one I'm not sure about is Darren."

He started to say more but Stephanie held up a hand in a 'wait a minute' gesture as she turned her attention to the debate that had suddenly erupted in our group. I guess that's not entirely accurate. All four of the G-girls were enthusiastically in favor of the idea. I was the one debating.

'Come on!' I interjected, 'I'm what, twenty some-odd years older than her! Steph, you know I love you dearly, but the press will have a field day with the difference in our ages. How are you going to handle that?'

'Darren, ' Stephanie replied calmly, 'why don't you let ME worry about that. I don't have to tell you how I feel about you, nor do I have to tell you how I feel about your relationship with Aunt Jun. I won't twist your arm, and I'd appreciate it, Mom and the rest of you, if you wouldn't pressure him either. This is an important decision, and he needs to make it on his own.'

'We won't pressure him, Niece, ' Jun thought, even as her teeth clamped dangerously on the base of my cock, 'but we do strongly encourage him to do this. Think of it this way, Darren: I'm not going to marry you, and this is your chance to have a meaningful relationship with someone who not only loves you, but understands you completely. Not only that, but if she gets elected, you'll be able to be close to her when even the Secret Service guys are excluded. What better security could a President ask for?'

It went on and on for several seconds that seemed like an eternity, until we all realized that I was arguing reflexively about something I had already resolved to do.

The wedding was quiet - our little group didn't have many outside attachments. Steve's wife and their son, Darren (don't ask - I still get embarrassed), who, at nine, was growing into a fine young man, attended. A few people from Gemini, and from Hastings, Inc., and a couple of Hastings social connections, and that was the wedding party, besides the G-girls. Wei, as mother of the bride, had other, unfamiliar duties to perform, so Stephanie selected Jun as her maid of honor.

Best man? Frank McKenzie. Yes, I know, but we're all human, and one couldn't fault him for trying to save the woman he loved. He was still the best friend I had, even though he couldn't work for Gemini anymore.

A year later, when Stephanie announced her candidacy for President, the press, as predicted, went into a feeding frenzy over the differences in our ages. Stephanie, taught by her Aunts and her Dad that one meets one's problems head-on, called a press conference, and, for over an hour, she and I answered every question they could throw at us.

"Mrs. Winchell," the CNN guy asked, "Why did you marry a man so much older than yourself?"

"Because he said 'Yes' when I asked him!" She laughed "Though I had to twist his arm a little. Seriously, I have loved Darren since he first began working with Mother and my aunts in their security company. It's only last year that I got the courage and inspiration to ask him to marry me."

"What about you, Mr. Winchell?" Another one asked, "Don't you feel like you're robbing the cradle?"

"Having worked with Gemini Security for a number of years," I joked, "I wouldn't feel safe robbing the Hastings household of anything, much less their favorite daughter. I will admit to some hesitation when Stephanie approached me on the subject, and we consulted with her father, mother, and aunts before we made the decision, but I have to say that if any of you out there ever find someone with whom you can share the kind of love and understanding we have, you'd be fools not to marry each other."

"Mrs. Winchell," the woman from Fox asked, "don't you think that being married to an older man will be a liability to your political career?"

"In what way?" Stephanie shot back. "Do you think that the addition of his wisdom to our union would be a liability? Do you believe that the man who helped save my life will be a security risk? Or is it just that you think there are enough busybodies out there with nothing better to do than gossip about the difference in our ages that they'll draw attention away from the issues? If that's the case, all of you busybodies out there had better get all of those questions out of your system today, because this is the last time I or my husband will answer them. From here on out this campaign will be about issues of importance to the people and to the security of our great nation, and anyone who can't keep up will be left in the dust."

Out of left field, someone asked, "Is it true that your mother and the three ladies you call your aunts entered this country illegally?"

Stephanie was not to be thrown that easily. She had anticipated that the question would arise. "Technically speaking, the answer is no. They entered legally as members of two separate Chinese delegations. Since they were bodyguards for very important men, when their employers died in this country, they could not return to China without being executed for failing in their duties. My father, at the time, happened to be in need of bodyguards and he employed them. Since his need involved the sale of a product that has since become a mainstay of our intelligence gathering capability, and these four ladies helped ensure that he survived long enough to complete the sale and transfer to the US Government, they were granted permanent visas and have since become citizens of the United States. Since the subject has been opened, we might as well get any questions about these four ladies out of the way now, as well, because I won't answer them later."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.