Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets - Cover

Bodyguards II: Stolen Secrets

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Someone has made off with a DVD containing company secrets. The thieves have made two mistakes: They stole from the company whose security force is Steve Hastings bodyguards, and they tried to make a patsy of confidential courier Darren Winchell.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Hermaphrodite   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

In the wake of Jun and my lovemaking and its effect on our group, all five of us were stunned into near mental silence. Into this void came a faint, almost feral whimpering sort of incoherency - from another mind!

Latching onto that faint thought, I followed it to its source, only to find...

'Stephanie!' Wei thought at her daughter.

'Uh, Mom?' The reply came, still faint, slightly startled.

'Darren, ' Wei projected at me, 'I think it's time we go ahead and bring her all the way in. I'd hoped to wait a while to try this, but she seems to be catching the fallout anyway. Will you see what you can do?'

'If you're sure, Wei.' I replied, not certain myself that having a young lady in our midst would be a good thing. Privacy was already gone, but at least my secrets were being shared with rather worldly adults. I didn't know about the ladies, but some of my thoughts might not be suitable fare for an adolescent youngster.

'It will be all right, Darren.' Wei projected. 'Stephanie is not quite the innocent you seem to think she is when it comes to sexual matters.'

With those thoughts came images from all the girls of Stephanie watching as they enjoyed sex with her father. In some of those memories, she was much younger. In others, she was near her current age. That was hard to argue with, though I still held some reservations.

Jun pushed me over the edge, squeezing my cock inside her and saying, "This way, at least we'll be able to keep her safer from any threat because we'll always know where she is and what's happening to her. If she loses some innocence along the way, it's well worth it, don't you think?"

'And what if we have to kill someone?' I asked the four of them.

'Stephanie is not a stranger to death, Darren.' Wei returned. 'Someone attempted to kidnap her when she was younger, and she watched as we killed him. Her own father shot him in the head. She knows what are good reasons for killing and that those who get killed for good reason bring it on themselves. She will be all right.'

That, too, was hard to argue with, so I shrugged, mentally and physically, and set about trying to fulfill their wishes.

I had never tried this remotely before, but with a few false starts, and some experimentation, I extended the nearest source of our mutual chi - Wei's, as it happened - toward Stephanie, as I had with the others. The tenuous link she had established on her own joined with ours, and without fanfare, Stephanie, too, was one of us.

'Mom?' Was her first thought as she realized that she was fully linked with us. 'What was that, that THING that happened before? I thought my whole body had exploded!'

'Your Aunt Jun and Darren have just discovered that they are in love, ' Wei answered, matter-of-factly, 'and THAT was them expressing their love for each other. You probably had a "sympathetic" orgasm along with the rest of us.'

'Cool!' I hadn't realized one could giggle mentally, but you learn something new everyday. 'Let's do it again!'

'Not tonight, dear.' Jun laughed. 'I think we all need to adjust to this new situation a little.'

'Okay, so it's awkward enough making love with Jun while the three of you "watch"' I projected, 'I don't suppose there's a way someone could, like, cover Stephanie's eyes, figuratively speaking, while we're, uh... '

'Not to worry, Darren.' Wei replied, 'Stephanie, it seems, is something of a mental voyeur, aren't you, daughter?'

'What's a "voyeur?"' Stephanie came back.

'Someone who enjoys watching others have sex.' Wei replied, not unkindly.

All of us felt Stephanie's embarrassment, but she was smart enough to know that a lie wouldn't work in this forum.

'Yeah, I guess so.' She thought.

'How long have you been mentally spying on us, Stephanie?' Her mother probed.

'When Darren joined with Sun and Jun, ' she answered thoughtfully, 'I felt it, so I thought I would see if I could link up with you and Aunt Mei. All I could get, though, was kind of whispers most of the time, except when you guys were making love. When you and Aunt Mei joined with Darren and Aunt Sun and Aunt Jun, it got a little stronger, but mostly I still could only get strong emotions clearly. I guess I got to enjoying sex through you guys, even though I'm not old enough to do it myself. Tonight though - that was something else Aunt Jun!'

'I'm going to have to discuss this with your father, dear.' Wei thought. 'Now that you're one of us, you will be exposed even more strongly to those emotions. I don't know if it's reasonable to expect you not to seek some form of physical release, as well.'

'You mean I could, like, have sex with you guys?' Stephanie's own emotions ran the gamut from elation to fear as the thought of physical sex and its ramifications ran through her brain.

'We'll see, dear.' Wei replied. 'Meanwhile, let's all get some sleep and we'll discuss it in the morning after I've talked it over with Steve.'

'I am very happy for you, sister.' Sun thought at us, 'but I think we need some safeguards to ensure that you two do not do that while any of us are in a critical situation!'

Mei and Wei seconded the motion. 'It's a good thing we were no longer in the car! There would certainly have been an accident!'

'Um, sorry about that.' I thought sheepishly at them.

'Goodnight, Sister.' Jun thought, mentally smiling at the reaction of the other three. 'Goodnight, Wei, Mei.'

'Goodnight, lovebirds!' All three replied together.

'Goodnight, Darren, Aunt Jun!' Came Stephanie's thought, filled with the fresh excitement of her young mind. 'I'm SO happy for you!'

Of course, it wasn't that simple. Stephanie's excitement flooded all our minds, keeping us awake until the girls led us in some mind-clearing relaxation exercises.

My last memory before I slept was of my softened cock slipping from Jun's pussy. I awoke with her buried inside me, leisurely stroking herself just for the pleasure of it - not really working toward orgasm.

"Good morning, lover." I said drowsily, enjoying the intimacy but too relaxed to need more.

"Good morning yourself, lover." Jun replied, pulling me close to kiss me warmly on the back of the neck.

"Aren't you worried about corrupting your niece?" I asked.

"She's managed that already, on her own," Jun laughed, "and unless we all become celibate, there's not much we can do to prevent her experiencing this with us, so why pretend?"

About that time, Stephanie awoke and 'watched' until her mother insisted that she get up and get ready for the day.

'Aw, mom!' She complained. 'I never felt what they're feeling before! I mean, I've watched you guys do it, but not like this. Can't I watch some more? It's so cool!'

'Believe me, sweetheart, ' Wei replied with an ironic flavor to her thought, 'that's NOT the last time they'll be doing that, so let's give them a little illusion of privacy. We've got a lot to do today, not the least of which is getting your father on board with this.'

Strange smells wafted up the stairs along with the sound of singing in Mandarin. To my western ears the sound was strange and atonal, but had a weird beauty of its own. It seemed that Master Sung was feeling better.

After a leisurely shower, we dressed and headed down to see what was cooking. That sounds like a quick, business-like preparation for the day, but when you throw in all the kissing, touching and petting that interrupted the routine, it took the better part of an hour.

I don't know where he got the ingredients, but Master Sung had prepared a meal of dried fish, fried crisp, steamed vegetables, tofu, and, of course, steamed rice. It would take several days for the odor of that fish to dissipate from my home, but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the meal, despite the smell.

"Now," Master Sung proclaimed as we finished washing bowls, pans, and chopsticks, "it is time to begin! Where is that exercise room?"

"I have a small room," I answered, "but for teaching the six of us, I think we should use the larger one where the girls practice."

"Six of you?" Master Sung made a show of counting on his fingers. "Mei, Wei, Sun, Jun, and you. That is five. Must I teach you counting, as well?"

"Another joined us last night." I replied, smiling. "She is Wei's daughter. Very young, but very intelligent, with many of her mother's traits."

"She 'joined' you?" Master Sung looked puzzled.

"I suppose it is more accurate to say that we joined with her, but she had already established a tenuous link with her own chi. We simply strengthened it and made it permanent." I told him.

"Ah! Even more of a challenge! Good!" He fairly beamed. "Let us go, then! I assume that Wei has begun her training, at least?"

"She has, Master." Jun replied, amused at his excitement. "The girl is a fast learner and is strong and quick. We have all helped with her training, and for one so young, she is very skilled."

The drive to Hastings' estate was filled with questions from Master Sung about what we had done with our combined powers and what we experienced while doing it. He was eager to get started, but we got delayed a bit as Hastings asked us to join him in front of the TV.

It was a large, flat screen model and we all watched in partial satisfaction as the well-groomed blonde gravely pronounced: "In an unprecedented series of events, the majority leaders of the Senate and the House of Representatives both announced their retirement today, each citing 'personal reasons'. Their departure leaves the majority party in disarray as several key pieces of legislation are pending..."

She was interrupted mid-sentence by a hand from off-camera passing her a piece of paper. A stunned look swept across her face as she read what was printed on it. Placing a hand on her ear, she spoke, not to the camera but to someone in the control room.

"Is this true? It's been confirmed?"

She must have gotten an affirmative answer as she turned back to the camera, which was still live.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please forgive the interruption, but I have just been handed a bulletin." She looked flustered, but carried bravely on. "To make the events of the day even more bizarre, the Deputy Chief of Staff at the White House just a few minutes ago announced his resignation and retirement from politics, also for personal reasons."

We waited a few minutes, but no new announcements were forthcoming. Hurriedly assembled 'experts' from all over the spectrum were spouting theory after theory, some close to the mark, but none based on any real knowledge, so we decided to continue with our planned purpose.

"Let us know if the other two make their announcements." We told Hastings. "We'll be in the gym."

Wei stayed behind to talk to Stephanie's father as the rest of us made our way to the large exercise/practice facility the girls had built when Hastings moved to this place. We eavesdropped as Stephanie joined her mother and father for what promised to be a long and heated discussion.

To my surprise, though apparently not that of the G-girls, who knew him better, Steve listened attentively to what Wei had to say, and what she proposed, then asked only one question:

"And all of you think this is the best approach for Stephanie?" He asked calmly.

Wei replied honestly. "Darren has some reservations. Mei, Sun and Jun are in agreement. Stephanie is eager."

We could feel her daughter's eagerness, and, through Wei's eyes, see the slightly embarrassed smile on her face as she affirmed her mother's words in response to Hastings' questioning look.

"I couldn't ask for more, Wei." Steve said, kissing her affectionately. Then, to his daughter: "Take it slow, Steph. You're still pretty small, and I want this to be special for you. Let them set the pace, okay?"

"Okay, Dad." Stephanie tiptoed and gave her father a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for understanding!"

"Understanding?" Hastings replied. "No, I can't say I understand, but I trust your mother and her sister and Sun and Jun as much as anyone can who's not blessed with this connection you all share."

Hastings fidgeted as if there was more he wanted to say, but Stephanie beat him to it. "Don't worry, Dad! Darren's a good guy and I've got four of the best bodyguards in the world watching over me - not to mention the fact that all five of them love me. It'll be okay."

"You're right, of course." Hastings replied. "Go on, now. It seems that you're going to have to step up your training a bit."

Master Sung was putting us through some new Tai-Chi exercises as they joined us, and, having experienced them along with us, Wei and Stephanie joined in smoothly.

"It is written," Master Sung said, continuing the routine as we followed along, "that the ancient masters could befuddle an opponent's mind by using their chi. The greatest could pass through a crowded room unnoticed by those around them - not being seen or heard. I think, with the power of six it should be possible for you to do this."

It took much practice over several days, but soon, using my 'sight' we learned how to find those energies related to others' perception of us, and interfere with them, so that, to the persons affected, we seemed to disappear. Under Sung's tutelage, we practiced moving around the Hastings estate without being seen by other humans. The Gemini Security force was told to watch for, and tag us when they saw any of us. Their sensors and CCTV setups would tell them where we were, but the guards in the control room watched, time after time, as the people they sent to tag us walked right past us. When we got to the point that any one of us or any sized group could move at will through groups of other people, I started experimenting, and found that, as long as one of us was within about a hundred yards of the control booth, we could also seem to disappear from the video monitors by blocking the perceptions of the control room personnel.

Stephanie, too, learned to disappear, perhaps even better than the rest of us, and when we all got good at it, the Master put us through our paces, maintaining our 'invisibility' while performing strenuous or complex tasks, and even in battle. Battle, of course, when one is invisible, becomes a much different experience. Master Sung was our foil for these exercises. His own chi was strong enough that he could perceive our presence, but since he didn't have 'The Sight' he still depended a lot on his physical senses.

By the end of the week, Master Sung was pleased as punch. He was somewhat less pleased with our annoying habit of taking a break on weekends, but, given our progress, grudgingly accepted our taking time off.

Since the President and Vice President had let the time limit elapse without announcing their resignations, we had some other things to do the following week. When Master Sung learned that we planned to break into a very secure facility, he commanded us to wait one week, so he could teach us one more skill.

Hastings and I chafed at the delay, but the girls assured us that if Master Sung thought it important, then we should wait. Stephanie, who was not to be allowed on the mission, could have cared less about the delay, except that, since we weren't preparing for a mission, we had time over the weekend to finally initiate her into physical sex, something that we had not been able to do because of the workload that Master Sung had heaped upon us.

A long discussion ensued on Friday night, which took about a half-second to complete.

'Okay, guys!' Stephanie proclaimed as we all emerged from our showers after Master Sung's final lesson for the week, 'I've been patient. I've learned to disappear like a good girl. Now, can I PLEASE have some sex?'

As she had intended, this had us rolling with laughter. From the midst of our amusement, however, arose the general query about who should have the honors. Wei, clearly, was out, since she was Stephanie's mother. That, too, was understood without discussion.

'Perhaps, then, ' I suggested, 'Aunt Mei should be Stephanie's first... '

'I cannot.' Was Mei's response. 'Genetically, Wei and I are the same person. There is just as much risk of inbreeding if Stephanie has sex with me as there would be with her mother. Stephanie has begun taking birth control pills, but they are not a hundred percent effective, so it's best not to take the chance.'

Okay, that left three - well, two. I didn't think I was an appropriate candidate, not having known Stephanie as long as the others. What I knew of her, I liked and even admired, but she was much closer to the girls. That's not to mention the physical disparity in size and the fact that I was reluctant, even with permission, to be involved in having sex with a twelve year-old girl.

'Which makes you the perfect candidate, Darren.' Stephanie thought softly. 'And by the way, I'll be fourteen next month.'

How the... ? Oh, yeah. Sometimes, I still forgot that my thoughts were an open book to those in our little circle.

'Fourteen?' I thought back at her, 'But... '

'You made the same mistake a lot of people do, ' Steph interrupted, 'and I let them because being underestimated can be an advantage sometimes, but not this time. So, will you do this for me?'

'I don't think so, Steph.' I thought back at her. 'Not many girls get the opportunity that you have. Both Jun and Sun have experienced the loss of their female virginity, and should be able to make yours a much more pleasurable experience. If, after the first time, you still want me, I'll be here, but let them guide you through this and make it special for you, okay?'

'I'm not sure your logic holds true, Darren.' Jun joined in. 'The loss of our female virginity was not a pleasant experience for either of us. Naively, we had saved it for our first employer, who turned out to be a cruel, sadistic man.'

'Then you know how NOT to do it for Stephanie.' I replied.

'So do you, Darren.' Sun joined in the discussion for the first time. 'You, too, are mentally linked to her. What she feels, you will feel. You will know how to make it best for her, because you will, in a sense, BE her.'

'But... ' I started to protest, but Stephanie interrupted.

'Don't you understand how weird it would be, ' she asked, 'to have two women whom I've known all my life as my aunts introducing me to sex? The fact that you are almost a stranger, but one whom I can trust implicitly, makes you, in my eyes, the better candidate. Please?'

I was at a loss, my mind scrambling for cogent arguments. 'But... but... Compared to you, I'm huge! There's no way that's not going to hurt!'

'You're not that much bigger than Sun or Jun where it counts, Darren.' Stephanie was showing wisdom far beyond her years. 'I know it's going to hurt, but if other girls can get over the pain and enjoy it, so can I. If it's any help, my hymen tore years ago, so you don't have to worry about that.'

My mind raced around seeking an argument that would get me out of this mess. The real reasons, though I could hide them from myself, I could not hide them from the girls, so I sought some other excuse, but Wei wasn't going to let that happen.

'Stop it, Darren.' She thought at me. 'You can feel as guilty as you want about lusting after a young girl, but you have to stop and notice that she knows how you feel, and has her own lustful feelings toward you.

I started to protest and all five of them ganged up on me. Wei was right, of course. I could feel that at least part of the reason Stephanie wanted me to be first was that she thought I was 'hot', and it only fed the flames for her to know that the thought of having sex with her was already giving me a boner, as well as a major guilt trip. Finally, I capitulated, but tried to give myself an escape route by insisting on getting Steph's father's okay first.

'Okay!' Stephanie said, grabbing my hand and heading toward the main house. "Let's go!"

Hastings was, as usual, in his study dividing his time between the computer screen and a thick stack of papers beside it.

"Dad?" Stephanie was not shy about interrupting him, and, truth be told, he didn't seem to mind either. "We've decided that Darren should be the one to introduce me to sex, but he wants to make sure you're okay with it. Actually, he's kinda half hoping you'll say 'no.'"

I could feel my face flush as Steve turned his gaze on me. I could not believe I was standing here asking one of the richest men in the world for permission to screw his underage daughter!

"That true, Winchell," he asked without emotion, "you don't want to have sex with my daughter?"

"Not exactly, Sir. I like and respect your daughter tremendously," I replied, trying hard not to show my embarrassment, "but besides the fact that she's underage, I'm much bigger than her, and well, I don't want to hurt her. I'm a normal male human, so I can't say I have no desire to have sex with your daughter, but I do have some cultural barriers to overcome."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.