Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 33: Wednesday (Ed)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Wednesday (Ed) - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Dana and I got there first that night. She'd come home a little early, put on a t-shirt and shorts, and we walked down Maple to Tom's. I love the way t-shirts cling to her breasts, and I love to watch them move as she walks.

Anyway, we sat in the booth with our first beers and played footsie, my toes running up her thigh to where her shorts covered her bush. Her foot was busy, too. Then Ned and Toni showed up.

"Hi, you two," Toni called, starting to slide into the bench next to me.

"Wait," Dana said. "Stand up a sec, I want to see that dress."

Toni stood up. She was wearing a dress of something that somehow stuck to her skin. At least, that's how it looked. And, down the front were laces, criss-crossing back and forth. I was sure I could see bits of skin.

"Great!" Dana said. "Is that one of the things for Melanie?"

"No, it's mine," Toni said, looking thoughtful. "But, you're right, it could be." She smiled and slid over beside me. "You like it, Ed?"

The dress had a scoop neck front and back and the laces were tied in a bow about two inches down her cleavage.

"What happens if it comes untied?" I asked, looking closely. It was skin I saw.

"Not much, really," Toni said, pulling the bow loose and letting the laces hang. "At least not right away."

Dana said, "Toni, can you wear that backwards, too?"

Toni chuckled. "Yeah, you should see it. If I leave the laces loose, you can count my vertebrae."

"Ned," I said — he was sitting close to Dana. "Let me know if you need help."

"Not until I run out of fingers and toes," he replied.

Sylvia came in with Phil. She sat next to Ned, close, but not too close. Phil sat opposite. I like her, she's tiny, but she has this look in her eye. I'll bet she can be a devil. You could see a lot of those hard, firm breasts of hers. Phil's easy to get along with. Since Dana says they've been at Toni and Ned's, I guess we'll see more of him.

We were all talking like mad; I almost think the beer that night must have had something in it. When my burger came, Toni's came with it. I noticed that I could feel her thigh next to me. Nice and warm. I looked to see what she had ordered and kept right on looking. The laces on her dress had loosened and I could see all the way to heaven. At least, I could see the full slope of her breast and the edge of the aureole on the far side. And, way down her tummy. Dana's foot slid up my leg. I looked at her.

"Took you long enough," she said with a grin. "Don't drool."

Toni looked at me, a French fry in her mouth. She chewed it and swallowed. "See? Takes a while, but if I'm careful, I can show anything I want."

I looked in her blue eyes. "I'll take all I can get," I said and went back to looking, trying not to drool or be too obvious. She moved a bit and, behind the edge of the opening, I saw her nipple.

"Dana," Toni said, "Why don't you and Ed come for dinner Friday?"

Dana laughed. "Sure. I thought you'd never ask."

Sylvia's low, throaty voice said, "Toni, please be sure you order that dress in my size, will you?"

Toni replied, "Of course, Sylvia. Why don't you come by my office tomorrow at lunch and I'll get your measurements?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.