Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 31: Four Vacations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Four Vacations - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Toni came out of her sewing room, now set up in the spare room of the house in Niwot. The weather was hot, but thunder showers were predicted for the late afternoon. She walked out from the sun deck to where Ned, naked, was grubbing in the garden, clearing out weeds.

"What do you think?" Toni said.

Ned sat back on his haunches, looking at her. She wore a light, boat-neck shift that fell half way to her knees. The sides were held at the waist by a band that brought the material tight across her tummy, but did not draw the front and back of the dress completely together. There was no other closure. The sides of her breasts, the saucers of her buttocks, her thighs, all were plainly visible.

"Not bad," Ned said. "I like it. Take it off."

"I just put it on. I just finished it."

"I know. It makes me want to fuck you."

"Oh," Toni said, throwing the garment aside, "That was the whole idea."

They rolled on the grass, making fierce noises, their bodies banging and slapping until it was quickly over. They lay together peacefully, touching, kissing.

"How about we go away for a while?" Ned said. "Can you get away for, say a week?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Want to do Cabo San Lucas together?"

"Nude?" Toni asked. Ned nodded. "Two weeks. When can we leave?"

"You have to bring that thing you just made."

Toni looked at him, slyly. "I'll wear it on the plane," she said, and burst out laughing at the look in his face.


"Look," Ed said, when Dana gave him the news, "why don't we take another week for vacation? We can go to your folks' place."

"Can you get the time? For me, the London-Paris week is business. I know I can take another week, and I might even be able sneak that as business if I get some of the Italians to come to Cap d'Agde or Beziers."

"Oh, sure, I've got as much comp time as you do, even if I didn't have vacation days left from last year."

"I'll call Mom," Dana said, reaching for the phone. Then, she hesitated, called out. "Jen, what about you? You want to come with us?"

Jenny was lying on the deck outside the living room door, naked in the sunshine, her buttocks visible through the open door.

"Where?"

"Cap d'Agde. Vacation, after I do the London thing."

Jenny was silent for a moment. "No, thanks. I have an idea." She scrambled up from the mat and came to stand in the doorway. "I think I'll take some time off, here, and I think I'm going spend as much time with Sheldon as I can. I know he can't get away — the building's in a critical phase — so I'll stay here and keep us both happy. Okay?"

"Sure. Just love to have you with us, that's all." Dana said.

"There'll be another time. And I need this time with Shel."

"Getting serious?" Ed asked.

"Ed, it's been serious since the first time I went out with him — as far as I'm concerned. I don't know about him, though, and I don't know how he feels about the way we all live. I need some time with him."

Dana looked at her thoughtfully. "Have anything to do with that big dick of his?"

Jenny looked at her, momentarily confused. "Yes and no. I like that, same as you. No. It's something else. I'll tell you when I get it sorted out."

Dana shrugged. "We'll miss you, and it'll be fun, but I know you two will have a good time. And, you can have the house." She dialed the phone.

"Mama? Tesoro! Esta mia, Dana."


"Rudy, I can't take a vacation this year. You know that." Melanie hugged him, consoling. "At least not this summer. I thought you had the building to worry about."

"No, no really. Sheldon's doing such a good job, I really don't have to think much about it. Sounds funny, coming from me, doesn't it?"

"I like the sound of it, Rudy. I never did care for the stressed-out Rudy act."

"Seems to have gotten less of an issue, Mel. I feel good, I have you to love, I like my work, and frankly, I'm good enough at it so I don't really have to stress myself out."

"Nothing new to me." Melanie rubbed her breasts on his back. She wore a scarf low around her hips that more or less covered her bush, left her ass totally exposed. "I know Sheldon won't be getting any time off. Maybe we should organize something with him."

"Want to get him in bed with us again? Is it okay with you?"

"You know it is."

"Well, we can do some weekend things, maybe. Go out in the Wilderness and..."

"And fuck me silly in the forest."

"That's exactly right. I'll talk to him about it."

"We could rent a tent trailer."

"There's always the deck out back, too. Don't forget that."

"Gee, I forgot." Melanie leered. She pulled the scarf from her waist and snapped it at him, whipping him toward the patio door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.