Wednesdays - Cover

Wednesdays

Copyright© 2005 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 19: Wednesday (Sheldon)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Wednesday (Sheldon) - Six men and women get together for drinks and dinner on a Wednesday. It becomes a regular thing, and the friendships they develop bring them into one loving family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slow  

When Rudy talked to me on the Mall, I was a little surprised. He'd actually paid attention when I told him I was thinking of quitting and had taken action on it. I had always taken Rudy pretty much the way he appeared - one of those guys who talks about how hard he works, and sort of plugs through the days not really accomplishing much. I guess I was mistaken, because he not only paid attention to me and my problem, but gave me a real alternative to quitting.

When we had finished our lunch on the mall, we went back to the office and he showed me the material for the new headquarters the company was planning. It was just outside of town along the Diagonal Highway, and he was talking about putting me in charge of getting it built - on schedule and under budget. Not a job for a wimp. I took it. We worked hard on the project together and then met with the boss who gave me the green light on getting things done.

We met with the architect, Sylvia, and I was essentially struck dumb. When I ended up in bed with her, I learned what a bombshell is.

Rudy also suggested I join him and Melanie at Tom's Tavern on Wednesday evening. Said there was a gang of people who just sort of hung out together and I might like it. Sounded light and easy, so I went. Interesting bunch. The women, most of them, were fantastic, especially Rudy's wife, Melanie. Another sizzling woman. But the rest were worth thinking about, too. Since I've been single - really just without regular sex - I think about women a lot.

Dana - goes with Ed. Gorgeous. Toni - hard to say who she's with, may be an opportunity - tall, dark, lovely. Toni seemed a little wary that first time, but something's changed. Jennie is beautiful, comes on strong, but there's a reserve to her, doesn't want to be pushed around; I really like her. Fran - well, she didn't show me anything; don't know how she got into the group, or why she stayed. Doesn't seem to like the way they all sort of laugh and scratch. It gets pretty cozy in that booth after a few beers. But it wasn't long before she stopped coming.

The biggest surprise was Sylvia - she showed up just after we met, hadn't been there before. She hadn't said anything about this when we were together, but there she was. I think she's going to take some care in handling, but handling should be fun. She was showing a lot more cleavage than she does on the job.

Rudy, Ned - good, all-around guys - Ed, laid back and handsome. They seem to be a little short of guys, maybe that's why Rudy asked me.

Anyway, we all sat around and talked and had a good, light time. Broke up about ten, no-one really buzzed, though some of the girls were pretty chummy with their men. Toni left with Ned. Fran left alone. Jenny left with Ed and Dana - I think someone said Jenny rooms with them. Those two under the same roof must be something else.

I decided to make Wednesday a regular stop and came back every week, same gang, just as pleasant. I noticed there seemed to be a lot of body contact between Ed-Dana-Jenny and Rudy-Melanie. Nothing too serious, but it got my cock up a little. Big change in Toni from my first visit. Her clothes changed and there was a really interested look in her eye. Sylvia was there, Fran wasn't. Definitely a net gain. Sylvia's got this long braid. When she lets it fall into the front of her shirt, you can't help following it to those incredible tits of hers. And when she undoes it and drapes it over my face...

Rudy dropped by my office one day and talked, checking out my hand-over to my deputy. On his way out, he suggested I come to his place for dinner on Friday. Melanie is not only hot looking and gorgeous, she can cook. We had great a great dinner, lots of good talk.

Melanie asked me a lot about my marriage, but in a way that wasn't prying - she seemed to want to know what went wrong for me. I told her what I could, what I had figured out. She's no coward, that woman - when she realized my problem with my wife was sex, she asked me pretty directly what, exactly, Heather objected to. When I told her, she seemed surprised.

"I wanted sex every night, sometimes twice a day," I told her. "Heather didn't. If I tried to love her up, get her interested, she'd get angry, accuse me of harassment." Of course, it wasn't always like that, and I didn't let Melanie think so. Just the last months when it got really bad. Anyway, Melanie was really sympathetic, seemed to really care. She asked if I had girlfriends and was surprised when I said "No". I didn't mention Sylvia, because I really don't see her as a girlfriend. At least, not yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.