New Start : Luke's Story - Cover

New Start : Luke's Story

Copyright© 2005 by mrrx

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Luke is a guy going nowhere fast. By remaking himself, can he find happiness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

He sat in his office twirling in his chair. He called her direct line. From his office he could see her pick up the phone.

"You know we never really spoke about that space you're renting."

"Who is this?" she said, laughter in her voice.

"After that kiss, it's the three legged man, or a cripple. I can't decide which."

Her laugh was really too sexy to be real. It couldn't be real.

"How bout we grab dinner and I can tell you why I should rent that space."

"Ummmh, let me think about it. I have this aversion to guys whose name starts with the letter L."

"L?"

"Yeah, the letter of the name, seems about as arbitrary as say, for instance hair colour."

"Touché." He said with a chuckle. "Are you done letting me stew, or can we move on to the forgiveness and dinner segment of the conversation?"

"Fine. Dinner would be nice. But I'll warn you now that I will not be wined and dined into giving up my rental space."

"Damn it, I guess I just try for get something else instead."

He was grinning like a fool into the phone. He was looking at her from the window of his office watching her smile into the phone on her end.

"You know as a total aside, you have one beautiful smile. And the way you flip your incredibly attractive hair when you talk on the phone."

"Oh, its incredibly attractive now is it?" Jessica responded.

"Yes, and why does it look like you bite your lip when you are grinning?"

"Bite my lip like how? Wait a second. Where are you?"

Luke chuckled as he watched her spin her chair around, and even look under her desk.

"Tell me. How are you seeing me? " She spun to look at the window.

He couldn't help it. He could imagine her eyes narrowing to a squint as she searched for him. He waved at her.

"So there you are. Spying on me all this time? You aren't a stalker or something." She was half joking.

"Well considering that you asked me to lunch and also to dinner, I would find your case of me being a stalker pretty far fetched."

"All right, I'll concede that." Jessica replied. "But how long have you known I was here."

"A day. Give or take 60 weeks."

"Over a year." She almost sounded offended.

"I just was never real confident in approaching you before."

"Really, you seem pretty independent and determined. Are you interested in renting the space?"

"Most certainly."

"Oh, I have to go. My meeting is here. 7:30 okay for dinner?."

"7:30 sounds good to me. Call me when your meeting is over."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.