Hypno Wife - Cover

Hypno Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She was perfect for me, five foot five with a curvy figure of 37-26-38 with a C cup. She was so shy about her body that she didn't even own a bathing suit, or shorts or sun top or anything. Sex was definitely in the bedroom with the lights out; things had to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

She lay on the sofa, her head resting on my lap. After her bath all she had put on was one of my tailed shirts just in case we had visitors. She wasn't always sexual like this, in fact, she was the complete opposite. She had always been a little chubby and was probably called fatty at school; kids can be so cruel. Now she still thinks her figure wasn't perfect but that's normal.

She was perfect for me, five foot five with a curvy figure of 37-26-38 with a C cup. She was so shy about her body that she didn't even own a bathing suit, or shorts or sun top or anything. Sex was definitely in the bedroom with the lights out; things had to change.

That change started to happen when I found an Internet site on hypno sex, all fiction of course, but it made me think there might be something in it. The principles are pretty simple and many tomes have been written about the subject; it was all a matter of relaxation. I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

There are a couple of classic volumes on the subject the most famous being 'The Magic Eye.' I found it relatively easy to find in the local library. It was written in the mid-sixties by an American professor and it had even been banned at one time. I scanned in most of the pages in to my computer for later study.

It was quite a thick book with over 400 pages but most of the important bits could be found on just a few. How to hypnotize someone and the things you could do once they were hypnotized was covered in one chapter. Ok, I had read and re-read the important bits and now I was ready to put it into operation, but I had to wait until the time was right and everything was in my favour.

"God, I'm tied tonight," she sighed after coming in from along day at work. "My neck is so stiff."

"Here let me," I said getting up and standing behind her chair.

I gently massaged her neck and shoulders for a few minutes.

"Mmm, that feels so nice," she sighed, "I could just drop off now."

This was just what I had been waiting these past weeks for.

"Why don't you close your eyes and relax?" I intoned. "Imagine you're alone on a white sandy beach. It's lovely and warm and the sea is lapping gently in and out.

"Mmm," she sighed, "you make it sound so nice, I can almost hear the water."

"Every time the sea comes in you will feel more and more relaxed," I carried on. "So relaxed that you can't open your eyes now. Deeper and deeper you go every time the waves lap in."

It wasn't rocket science, just basic hypnosis and she was under in a few minutes. Of course it helped that she was tired and she trusted me but in fact anybody could do it.

"Now although you are asleep and deeply relaxed you can still hear my voice," I said. "You can hear my voice and obey my instructions.

"Yes," she whispered.

That single word sent a thrill throughout my body.

The rest was easy, I just installed a trigger to put her back into this state anytime I wanted and put in some instructions, nothing too radical but a bit sexual.

"Nora," I instructed, "You will trust me implicitly, everything we do together will be fun. You know I will never hurt you."

Well, you can see where this is all going; I was trying to make her more adventurous and happy with her sex life. It wasn't going to happen overnight, of course, but as the weeks rolled by thing slowly changed.

About once a week on average she would come in from work tired and requested I massage her neck. I would take this opportunity to add more instructions.

"You love and trust me," I intoned.

I always started with a statement like that.

"You find me and other men admiring your figure a turn on," I said.

This was something else I was keen to implant for she still had this terrible hang up about her body.

"How do I look in this?" she asked after coming in from shopping.

Her request was not unusual but what was is the outfit she was wearing. Now it wasn't some sluttish outfit but the skirt was definitely shorter than she usually wears and the top was tight against her thrusting chest. It looked like at last things were beginning to happen.

"You look lovely, dear," I said truthfully.

"I thought I'd wear it to the party, next weekend," she said, "the skirt's not too short is it?"

"No, dear," I said.

In fact, she could wear it much shorter and still get away with it.

"I bought some new jeans, too," she said and pulled her new dress over her head.

I'd seen her in her underwear before but not that often and I now marvelled at her fine curvy figure. The new jeans were tight, almost too tight to get on.

"I think I bought a size too small," she giggled. "What do you think?"

She did a 360 turn and the denim material clung to her curved rear beautifully.

"They look great," I said more than slightly lustfully. "What about a top?"

"Yes, I bought a couple," she said and pulling one over her head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.