My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Again, I awoke in Sears Dryer looking at an angry Katie. She spotted me and whined, "I can't believe Mom is stealing you. Why can't she buy her own fucking panties? She pulled me from my fellow and ran me upstairs to her cluttered room. Katie stripped off her shorts and pink bikini panties and tossed them casually on her bed. Katie slipped her toes into my loops and pulled me up.

"Pussy!" I screamed and hugged my friend.

"Blackie!" She accepted my caresses and her juices felt like melted butter. Katie stood in front of her mirror and rubbed Pussy and me.

She said in a husky voice, "I don't know why I get so turned on wearing these panties." Pussy and I love it when Katie squished us together.

"Pussy, I have to tell you about Amy. She's taken a lover."

Pussy's shrill voice cried, "Who? You've go to tell me about it! I have to know!"

I related the sudden affair between Amy and her neighbor, Jeremy.

Pussy became wet while I told my story. I learned that while Amy wore me Katie, Pam and Jason had met twice for a tête-à-tête in fantastic, as Pussy put it, sex. Pussy gushed, "I'm sure we have made many points on our quest of becoming a slut." We all heard steps coming up the stairs. Katie quickly pulled off her top and bra and turned to the doorway. Jason appeared. "Wow, Katie, you sure are hot." Even though Katie was wearing nothing but me, she wasn't a bit embarrassed.

And she was hot. Pussy was dripping. My friend was now very familiar with how the boy's wide shaft filled her and took her to ecstasy.

"Blackie, I think we are in for another good fucking with his hard cock"

"We can hope. Katie produces such flavorful juices when Jason is in her."

"Get undressed, stud. I'm horny." Katie moved to her bed and lay down while Jason stripped off his clothes. He said, "Where's Pam?"

"She'll be here in a few minutes."

"Pussy, I definitely think we are going to make more progress in the slut game today!"

"Blackie, I'm beginning to love the game, I could care less about the points." A sense of competition did not run deep in Pussy.

Jason pushed his underwear to the floor and his cock stood tall. "Good, she might not like it if we fucked without her."

Pussy shivered when I told her his cock looked as hard as concrete.

Katie spread her tanned legs. "I wouldn't mind at all if you did fuck me without her." I could see the veins on his cock throb as he looked at her thin body

He grinned, "I wouldn't either."

Pussy frowned at the expressions of disloyalty from both. We agreed that Pam was an essential third. He moved to the bed and offered his cock to Katie's mouth. Her soft lips opened willingly and sucked on his swollen cock. Katie sat up Indian style and fondled Jason's balls while sucking his hard cock. He thrust up his hips to drive his cock deep in her mouth.

"Pussy, this is such a good view. I can see every vein. Katie is truly a great cocksucker."

"I'm jealous though. That long shaft should be pumping in me." The petulance in her voice dampened my spirits.

"Have patience, Pussy, we know Jason loves to fuck and will soon be fucking you brutally."

"Oh, I hope so. I need a good fucking, Blackie."

Pussy's outlook had changed over the last few days from a trembling virgin to an experienced cunt. She loved cock and wanted it often. Katie heard more steps on the stairs but didn't look up when Pam entered the room. She saw Katie going down on her boy friend and stripped off her tee shirt and bra. "You sure your mother won't be home?"

She pulled her head back, and still holding Jason's prick near her lips, said, "Yeah, she said she had a meeting and I told her I would be at your house." Pam unzipped her skirt and tossed it on the pile of Katie's clothes. "Mmmmm, That looks fucking good."

Katie pointed the solid column of flesh toward Pam. "Want some?"

Pam's thin body excited Pussy and I. Pussy loved Pam's long, thin tongue. I hoped to see Pussy taking a licking today.

Pam joined the couple on the bed. She leaned her head down and accepted Jason's hard cock into her mouth. Katie rubbed Pam's breasts as she watched her best friend blow Jason. Katie's hand found Pam's wet pussy. Pam opened her legs, and Katie finger fucked her softly. Pam's fingers reached down to Pussy and I. Her fingers separated us, but the pleasure Pussy felt from that experienced index finger and my gentle rubbing to keep Pussy as dry as possible, caused Katie to moan. I watched the girls switch off sucking Jason's cock. The boy didn't utter a sound until his cum spurted into Katie's mouth. She fastened her lips around his dick and pumped every spurt into her mouth. Pam rubbed his jerking balls as Katie tried to hold it all. I pulled my panel aside so Pussy could see Jason pumping his cum into Katie's mouth.

Pussy whined, "She's making him cum in her mouth. That's my cum!"

"Pussy, you have to share. Katie has more places than you that she likes boys to put their cum. Her mouth seems to like the taste."

"Blackie, if she likes the taste so much why is she spitting it into Pam's mouth, and not swallowing it."

I looked at the nasty act and shivered at the girl's slutty behavior, Pam's face tilted up like a little bird, accepting her "mama" Katie's offering of white cream.

I watched Jason chuckle at the two girl's sharing his cum. Pam and Katie's mouths closed the distance to a wild mesh of tongues. "Pussy, our girl is getting really nasty. It looks like she just loves the taste of a boy's cum." Pussy was silent. She was still jealous at the loss of Jason's precious fluid.

Pam pushed Katie back on the bed and pulled me aside. Her tongue lashed at Katie's pussy.

She pulled her friend's face tightly to her pussy. "Lick me, baby. Suck my clit."

A door slammed down stairs, and they all heard the laughter of a man and what, to Katie, sounded like her mother.

"Oh, shit! MOM!" Katie pushed Pam's face from her pussy and rolled off the bed and dashed to her door. She shut it quietly, and then turned to her sex partners holding a lone finger before her lips.

"Pussy, that's Amy and Jeremy!"

Pussy's confused voice answered, "Jeremy?" In her excited state her memory was gone.

I whispered, "Amy's new boyfriend."

"Oh my god," Pussy cried, "What if she catches us?"

I heard the laughing couple climb the stairs. They stopped about halfway up and I heard Amy moan, "You're the best kisser, Jeremy." Then I heard the sound of a belt and pants falling to the floor. "Let me get at that fat cock of yours you big stud!"

"Oh, baby, you're such a nasty girl. Sucking my cock on the stairway." In the still house the slurping sounds could be heard in Katie's room. "Oh, fuck yes, baby, suck my cock."

Katie turned a bright red listening to her mother give a blowjob to her nineteen-year-old boyfriend. I heard Pam whisper to Jason, "This is so fucking hot." Katie didn't think so. She was embarrassed. Pussy had curled up and shrunk almost completely inside herself. The only sign of her was the fine-line slit she left behind.

Out in the hall, Jeremy kept babbling about Amy's excellent blowjob. Pam and Jason came over to the door and stood next to Katie. Pam whispered to her best friend, "Your mom is so fucking hot."

Jason gave Katie a high sign. I felt awful for Pussy, so I rubbed her in consolation. Such an embarrassment having to listen to your mother suck Jeremy's cock, and at the same time, to find her so good at it; I just rubbed Pussy sympathetically

In the hallway Amy cried out, "What are you doing?" I heard a rustle of clothing. "Oh, Jeremy, lick it. Lick my pussy. God, we're never going to get to the bedroom."

"Amy, honey, your cunt is so sweet."

Katie cast Pam a dark stare when she licked her lips. Pussy was still in hiding even after my massage. Perhaps if I rubbed harder she would come out and talk to me about what was going on.

Amy moaned loudly, "You dirty boy, that's my asshole."

Pussy crawled in deeper, but I heard a giggle from behind me. I worked on Pussy harder, knowing I couldn't leave my best friend in such a state.

Amy's loud cry, "Oh, fuck, Jeremy, you've got a long tongue," didn't help Pussy, but it brought another laugh from behind."

I checked on Pam and Jason and saw she was jerking on his cock and he had two fingers in her pussy. They didn't seem all that concerned that Katie's mom was getting her ass licked just down the stairs.

Amy pleaded, "Jason, if you're going to put it there, at least let me get some lube from the bathroom."

"Sure, baby, I'm all for lube."

The couple dashed up the stairs and entered the bathroom across the hall from Katie's room.

"Here's some K-Y, Jeremy, get me lubed up." The laughing from between Katie's cheeks grew in volume. I finally asked, "What's so funny?"

A high-pitched voice replied, "That Katie is always so afraid of me. But now she's hearing that I can give her pleasure too."

"Do you have a name?"

"Annie. I'm Katie's asshole."

"Why so silent until now?"

"I was afraid that Pussy couldn't handle the competition. She is so needy."

"Don't talk about my friend like that. She's in quite a state now." "Do you want some help pulling her around?"

"Sure Annie, what can you do?"

"Put a loop in your string running over me and tickle me."

I didn't understand, but I triple looped my string running over Annie and pushed it at her and wiggled. Annie gave off a giggle and Katie's body shivered. I pushed harder and vibrated my loops.

Annie laughed and Katie clenched her ass cheeks. The tension faded from Pussy's tight clutch.

In the bathroom, Amy directed Jeremy's efforts to apply the lubricant to Amy's asshole. I looked over and saw Jason rubbing some of Katie's body lotion into Pam's bottom. "More," she whispered, "I've never done this before." Jason squirted more on his fingers and pushed them into Pam's ass.

Katie watched and felt the tickling sensations in her asshole. Her fingers pushed between Pussy and I, and she touched Pussy's terrified lips. At last, seeing results from my efforts, I looped two more turns in my string and rubbed Annie even harder.

From across the hall I heard, "Okay, put it in slow. Easy, baby, I haven't done this for a long time."

"I will, Amy. I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh, Jeremy, it will hurt at first. You've got a big dick and my asshole is so small. Just go easy."

Pam whispered, "Yeah Jason, listen to her." Jason rubbed lotion on his cock and moved behind her. Katie's view was excellent. Her face was inches from Pam's ass. Her fingers were rousing Pussy; her lips were creeping out from their hiding place. I worked harder on Annie, her giggles changed slowly to low moans.

Amy cried, "Ouch, stop... no... put it back... just leave it where it was, baby."

"Okay, Amy, it's your show."

Pam's cry coincided with Amy's as Jason pushed his cock into her ass. Katie bit her lip to stop the moan when she saw the head vanish up Pam's asshole. Her fingers slipped farther into Pussy, who was now almost fully aroused. I was very busy. I was soaking up Pussy's juices and Annie opened up so my loops could slip inside. I spun them over her sensitive flesh. "Jeremy, give me more... slowly... slowly... oh, fuck... that's good baby... more... more... it's almost all in... yes, baby... fuck yes, you're all the way in... now relax a second... hold still."

I heard Pam give a low moan as Jason started slowly pumping her ass. Katie moved to Pam's face and kissed her to keep her quiet. Pussy had fully recovered from the double stimulation of Katie's fingers and my loops tickling Annie. The flow of juices picked up, and I had to work to capture every drop.

Amy let us know what she thought of the cock in her ass, "Baby, fuck it... harder... I can take it now... deeper... deeper... fuck yes... you're so fucking good at this baby... you like mommy's tight ass?"

"Mommy, I could fuck your ass all night."

Katie froze at her mother's reference to herself. Pussy, on the other hand, came hard on hearing Jeremy call Amy, "mommy." Katie was lost in the sensations Pussy sent her body. She kissed Pam harder and Pam saw her friend cumming. Pam giggled and turned back to Jason and whispered, "Fuck mommy's ass, baby."

I could hear Jeremy's thighs smacking into Amy's bottom. "Yes, mommy, I love fucking your tight ass. So fucking tight."

Amy cried out loudly, "Fuck me, you stud motherfucker!"

Katie's body shivered with her orgasm. Pam bit her lip as she came on Jason's cock. The boy let his cream go, filling Pam's asshole. Jets of cum scalded the inside of Pam's ass has he emptied his load. Annie and Pussy were twitching and moaning. Only because Amy and Jeremy were cumming too, and very loudly at that, did the young people go undiscovered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.