My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography - Cover

My Life as a G-String: An Autobiography

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A black g-string, manufactured in China, wakes up to find that she is a fully consious being. A young girl purchases her, and this is the tale of their adventures together as Blackie leads Katie in their advancement throught the "slut game."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I awoke abruptly. The egg split, and I dropped to the cluttered floor. Standing over me was a stranger. She was only slightly taller than Katie and very slim. Her hair was blonde like Katie's and her features were similar. She wore brown shorts and a white blouse. She was very much an older Katie.

She reached down and gingerly picked me up, and stretched me out seeing my small black panel carefully sewn to my strings. Her blue eyes gleamed as she figured out what I was. I gave her a bright smile, but she didn't notice.

"Well, I'll be damned. The little minx." She scooped up the egg halves and set them back on Katie's desk. Her fingers caressed me, and I shivered at her touch.

This must be Katie's mother. I didn't know her name, Pussy must know, I'll have to ask the next time Katie wears me.

Mom turned me over in her thin fingers; she pulled me out to my full size. She touched my panel, now dry from Katie's washing and tender drying. She raised me to her nose and sniffed me. I was pleased I was so clean and presentable to Katie's Mom.

She turned to Katie's dressing mirror and held them in front of her body. I could see in her eyes she imagined me on her. She lifted me to her cheek and rubbed my soft cotton against her warm skin. I wondered where Katie was?

Katie's mom said, "Shit." I was shocked. Did I do something to displease her? Did she find me... ugly? Mom laid me on Katie's desk and unbuttoned her shorts. She lowered them, and I could see she wore the same kind of panties that had hung on the rack further down from me at Target. Hers were pale blue and rode low on her hips and completely covered her round bottom. She turned her body left and right looking at them. Mom draped me over her panties and looked at herself in the mirror.

She said to the woman in the mirror, "My daughter wears sexier underwear than I do." She rubbed me over the crotch of her bikini panties. I tried to excuse the intimate contact, but the panties were mute to my apology.

She pushed the silent panties down to her feet, kicking them to where they landed on a pair of Katie's jeans. Mom looked at herself and her fingers ruffled her thick growth of hair. Her pussy seemed almost... neglected? I knew some of the care Katie put into making her pussy look loved. I didn't see this care here. Mom's pussy was an adult version of Katie's. The lips tightly closed, and I couldn't see her nose at all and there was hair everywhere, just call me Jungle Blackie.

Mom bent over and stepped into me. Oh, no. She was putting me on. I shouted, "I'm Katie's, this isn't right!" Intimate contact with the pussies of a mother and daughter smacked of incest or at least major kinkiness.

Her eyes never left me as I traveled up her legs. Mom had a little trouble fitting my little string between her cheeks. She didn't seem to be comfortable wearing me. I tried to help by pulling myself deeply into her crevice, but I don't think she noticed my efforts.

Her pussy was so dry. Pussy always had a moist touch. Mom's pussy appeared to be a dried up prune left far too long under a Middle East sun.

Maybe she was shy. Rather than introduce myself verbally, I reached out and softly rubbed the arid folds. My cotton slowly stroking the parched creases trying to make friends.

"Oh, my!" Katie's mom looked at her body her with her bikinis replaced by the latest in high-fashion undies. "Oh, God. I can't wear these." She twisted her body. "My mother would have killed me if I owned a pair of these." She turned around and looked at her naked ass in the mirror. "I need to have a long, serious talk with Katie after school."

I still had no reaction from my stroking, but I knew that perseverance was always the key with anything worth doing, so I kept up my gentle patting of mom's pussy.

"I should take these off." Her fingers made for the buttons on her blouse. The wedge of bare flesh grew wider as she opened the buttons. She pulled the blouse open and looked at herself in her white bra and black g-string.

Then I saw it! Near the bottom of the glued-together lips, was a drop of liquid. Perched on a parched lip it glistened. My reaction was to brush against it and let it become part of me, but I resisted. I wanted it to have company, so I concentrated my efforts up near the top where her pussy's nose should be.

Katie's mom reached inside her blouse and pulled off her bra. She dropped it onto the tee shirt Katie wore when she lost her virginity to Jason. She opened her blouse, like a fashion model in Glamour. For the first time in a long time she smiled at her body. I could almost read her mind. She was thinking that she looked hot. Her eyes shone at what they saw; a tall blonde, wearing a black g-string that set off her blonde hair, wearing a white blouse, with its sense of purity contrasted to the dark sexuality of her black g-string.

My unceasing efforts at the upper end of mom's pussy was having an effect; several drops had congregated at the lower end of her opening and were conversing like long lost friends.

I saw Katie's mom shiver in the mirror. Pleased with my efforts so far, I continued. Katie's mom raised a finger to her lips. She licked the tip and transferred the moisture to the end of one nipple. Down at the bottom of her pussy her lips split apart. I knew how Moses felt standing on the banks of the Red Sea. I was pleased that the condition of her pussy lips had changed to a wet, shiny appearance; it looked much healthier than their old desert dryness.

Her finger rolled her nipple, pushing it over and letting it spring back up. She played "knock-over the nipple" until playing with one just wasn't enough. She wet her two index fingers and twisted her hard nubs. Looking behind me I saw all along her lips more moisture leaking out. I could hear little snaps as skin long stuck together popped apart. The lips grew in size and spread open. It was an inspiring sight, like at the end of a movie on Lifetime when we see the heroine win out over tough odds. I began to weep with mom's pussy.

I could see mom pinching her nipples, pulling them out from her body. She shrugged off the blouse and stood with her hands on hips. "Amy Howard, you look fucking hot. Why haven't you been laid in three years?"

Amy! What a lovely name? Three years! That was fifty times longer than my short life span. No wonder her pussy had dried shut! I knew I had much work before me. My rubbing increased as I watched Amy's skin develop a flushed, warm appearance.

The folds of skin at the top of her pussy moved, shook, trembled, and the tip of her nose peeked out. Mr. Nose! I reached out with a soft touch and rubbed him. I was startled by the loud strangling sound Amy made. I excused myself to Mr. Nose and turned back to the mirror. Amy's hands were rubbing her thighs just below me. Her thumbs moved up to rub over my tightly woven surface, and she pressed me into her now very wet pussy. I didn't hesitate now. I worked to soak up all the juices her pussy now produced.

"Oh, fuck." She watched herself rubbing me. She appeared to love me as much as Katie did. This gave me such a feeling of pride. She aggressively rubbed me into her swollen lips. She moaned and suddenly her fingers came between her pussy and me. Mr. Nose was standing at attention as she attacked him. He held off her most brutal assault stoically, remaining standing as her fingers tried to play the "knock-over-the nipple" game with him. He didn't budge but transmitted every sensation to her entire body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.