Madam Candy's Gigolo Slave - Cover

Madam Candy's Gigolo Slave

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a spin-off from the Hank serial, which begins to describe life for Reginald, Sally's narrow-minded ex, who is turned into a sex slave and gigolo for Sally's half-sister Candy and Candy's half-brother/beau Lewis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

The feminization process with Reggie began soon after the party with a vengeance. Candy and Lewis, along with the others, made a point of calling him "her". They started requiring him to wear panties instead of briefs and keep himself smooth. His hair grew very long, because he wasn't allowed to cut it at all. Plans were made to use electrolysis when the appointment could be made, to permanently remove all body hair.

The next major family party was for Labor Day, and Hank hosted it at his new house, one bought to ensure sufficient room for everyone. They held a BBQ to formally end the summer and usher in autumn, not to mention provide enough nourishment for their latest frolic. There were plenty of toys ready as well, along with flavored lube and other such sexual paraphernalia.

After eating a great amount of brisket and drinking a full keg or so of beer, Hank announced that the orgy was ready to begin. The guest of honor was to be Reggie himself, who had arrived in drag. They wanted to reinforce his new role as the beta male and fellow sperm donor in the family.

Dressed to kill in his most feminine guise, Reggie still managed to be quite virile as he entered Candy first. He reveled in the familiar warmth of her sex. Her folds were as wonderful as always, her body quite receptive to his hard cock. Naturally, she was on top, since she was his Mistress. She was also the aggressor in other ways, including the way that she slid actively on his firm dick, while being careful not to break it. She even kissed him ferociously on the lips.

"Thank you, Mistress!" Reggie exclaimed, after retrieving his breath for a moment during their French kiss.

"Don't thank me yet. I happen to like kissing you. Oh, and count on my taking your ass after you cum. It will be a good way to keep you nice and hard for your duties to the women of our family. Don't worry; I'll use plenty of lube. I don't want to wreck your asshole," Candy warned him, though she made sure to kiss him harder than ever.

Despite the fear of a dildo up his ass, Reggie found himself cumming soon after that kiss. Candy had a way of exciting him and distracting him from the pain that he dreaded, getting him to live in the moment and its delights. Her enthusiastic kisses resumed as well, adding to the diversion.

"Alright, my gigolo, it's time for me to screw you. In the ass, of course. Turn over for your Mistress, slave," Candy calmly, but firmly instructed her servant.

Reggie was scared, but he complied with his Mistress/Madam. He heard Candy put on her strap-on and thigh harness, and then he felt her fingers applying cold lube to his sphincter. What he didn't expect was the sensation of her tongue gliding along his butt-crack, as she rimmed him before the anal penetration.

"Mistress, that feels great!" he gasped as the goose bumps covered his flesh.

"Of course, it does, slave. That's just a taste of what I'll do to you after I've buggered you. That's the strawberry lube, naturally. Nice flavor for your already sweet ass, babe. Now, however, comes the act itself," she answered, as she reapplied the lube.

In seconds, she rammed the dildo into his pucker. He grunted as she took his bottom, the pain quite intense although he had felt it in the past. Even so, it wasn't long before his backside adjusted to her plastic cock in its depths. After a few minutes, she turned on the vibrating function and slammed the faux dick into his butt for a thorough act of sodomy.

Reggie groaned from both agony and excitement, as the vibrator probed his anus and honed in on his prostate. It was a large toy, so it didn't take very long to fill him completely. When Candy found her target, her "victim" noticed that he had a hard-on from the dildo in his tightest orifice. A few thrusts later, she pulled out of him and removed her thigh harness, inserting her tongue instead.

"So, slave, how was that?" Candy queried with a grin that he couldn't see, as she tossed his salad.

"Awesome, Mistress!" Reggie moaned from the delicious feeling that her mouth gave him.

"I thought so, baby. You should try it from my end. Oh, wait, you have and will. I've never been the sort of Mistress who fails to reward her slave. Besides, your dick really does feel nice in my ass. Not to mention my pussy and mouth. Then again, I am every bit as much a slut as my reputation claims about me, as you know by now. But that can wait. As host of this house and master of ceremonies, I'll leave it up to Hank to decide which lucky girl is next to enjoy your services. Naturally, I want you to give her the best fuck that you possibly can," Candy explained, turning things over to the real head of their circle: Hank Leicester.

"In that case, I think that he should try it with Karen. I'd like to see him knock her up. The pastor here can follow the example of Joseph in his own mythology and raise another man's child. I doubt that Reggie's seed will be any Messianic figure, but who knows? Alright, young man, fuck Mrs. Gilbertson. I hear that she's fertile right now. Make her conceive your offspring," Hank instructed him.

"Karen, lie down on your belly and let Reggie take you, doggie-style," Mina told her female slave.

"Guy, watch your wife cavort with another man again," she added her command to the minister that she now fully controlled.

Mina made sure that he complied by unzipping his pants and inviting any woman present who wished to suck his dick. Penny took advantage of her chance to sample once more the dick that had first caused her to stray from her wedding vows. Admittedly, their affair had been tame by these standards back then, but that was the past. This would be something wilder, and the fact that no one meddled with her intent proved that Mina was sincere and that everyone in the group would presumably get plenty of chances to everyone else in it.

Thus, Guy viewed the seduction of his own wife by Reggie while his ex-mistress performed oral sex on him. Even if he wasn't the voyeuristic sort of man, the experience of Penny's lips and tongue on his cock while he watched them was a turn-on sufficient to keep him erect as he stood here and witnessed the adultery between Karen and a much younger man.

Reggie, for his part, certainly relished the pleasure of pounding Mrs. Gilbertson. This was amplified when Connie began sucking his balls on her own initiative. Candy joined her by rimming him again, her tongue meeting Connie's across his perineum. Mina, meanwhile, lay down in front of Karen and made her lick her snatch. The pastor's wife seemed quite ready to cooperate, as she had sampled the delights of Mina in the past and fully enjoyed them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.