Just another Blackmailed Sister story - Cover

Just another Blackmailed Sister story

by Angel

Copyright© 2005 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Brother uses nanny cam's to spy on his sister and tapes her crimes. She and her friends can either accept Jail or put out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Blackmail   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Petting   .

It all started when Mr. Burke told me he was moving and offered me some electronic gadgets he had in his garage. He invited me into his garage and showed me a few boxes of various electronic items. Mr. Burke knew that I have an interest in computers.

"What's this Mr. Burke" and I held up a zip-lock bag containing several very small plastic micro-disks. It had lain on the top of a cardboard box of electronic items.

"Ryan that is our new baby monitor cam, to check on the babysitter we had. My company makes the smallest cam's available and they have sound. You want them?"

"Sure" I answered and pocketed the zip-lock bag and lifted the box of electronics taking them home.

"Ryan I will leave the garage door open, you can have all this stuff."

I called out "thank you Mr. Burke" as I took my treasure home. Then returned for all the stuff he had given me.

Several days later while eating breakfast, I looked at my sister Stephanie. She was chowing down on cereal before school. Steph is gorgeous, an average height slim girl of 17 with a drop dead pretty face and some nice big tits for a svelte girl, with pretty long brown hair. I have wanted to see Steph naked since I was 10 years old; I am 15 and horny. Steph is the constant subject of my masturbation.

I arrived home early from school and went to Stephanie's room. I installed cams' all over her room and bathroom so I would have an unobstructed view of her wherever she was. The cams were very small and installed to provide overlapping fields of vision. I slaved Steph's computer to mine so I would see everything on her screen and her cam would feed to me. I checked her room over and nothing showed. Leaving her radio on for a sound check.

I set the cam's to start recording and activate with a sound trigger. I went to my room and tested the cams and sound. Everything was perfect for Project Stephanie! I turned her radio off and closed her door.

I went into the kitchen and made a mini-pizza in the toaster-oven, they taste like shit in the microwave. I was stood there when Steph arrived.

"Hi dork" she laughed.

"My name is not dork!"

"Sure dork whatever" and Steph went upstairs to her room.

I went to my room and checked my spy set-up. My laptop was the gateway to heaven. There was Steph walking around her room, removing her ear rings, shoes and the I watched as Steph removed her light sweater and stood the brushing her hair wearing a short skirt and a white bra. I could see the stitches on the bra. Steph reached behind herself and tossed her bra aside. Her breasts were firm looking cones capped with hard nipples and pale areolae. Her breasts jiggled with each step, womanly ripe bosoms, the first I had ever seen. I was in the 7th heaven of joy as I changed cams and saw Steph topless from different views.

All the time I record Steph as I lusted for her firm, tanned flesh on display. Steph fired up her computer and switched the cam on. She spoke to Cori in an Instant Message as I watched both of them on cam.

"I have the best tits in school" Stephanie bragged.

They had a meaningless teen girl conversation but I was watching my sister sitting there topless and wishing that Cori would strip to her waist also. This was the best day of my life and things would be getting better.

After she signed off Instant Messenger, Steph removed her short plaid High school skirt and turned around. Her buttocks were porn star level round, heart shaped and her panties skin tight. When Steph turned around her jaws showed inside her nylon panties, the day just got better.

Steph lay on her bed to read a novel, her breasts flattened out a little as she lay on her back and sagged a little to the side. Steph TV was the best channel in the world. Recording my sister naked was a genius idea, and I stored a copy after compression at various websites. After reading Steph closed her light and was taking a nap. Seeing into her room was better than I could have thought, every day now was a Steph gets naked day! I replayed Steph removing her bra and her tits jiggling several times. Sis truly has perfect breasts.

That night Steph took her first bath for me. She went to her room and I stayed downstairs 10 minutes waiting. I went to my room and check her progress. Steph has sat at her computer writing an email to her friend Cori. Boring stuff then she rose, removed the bathrobe she wore exposing her perfect large, ripe breasts and stood there brushing her hair with her tits jiggling wearing only her thong panty. Steph finished brushing her hair, bent over and pulled her thong down and kicked it aside. There was Steph's naked pussy, she had a shaved cunt and her long legs, big tits and shaved love mat made her look sexier than any porno-star and she was a real girl. I thought Heaven was seeing my sister Steph naked, as I stared at her pussy lips, so small and her naked mound so sexy.

I watched Steph shower and nearly cheered as she washed her titties. Spying on your naked sister was perfect! Steph sat on the edge of her bed with her knees spread and I focused on her pussy lips, Steph's shaved little pussy, small naked mound and I was in love.

I continued to monitor Stephanie to my heart's delight. Mt one regret was she did no have a sleep over so I could see her friends naked, but Steph was plenty to watch and pure eye candy. If Steph was a porno star, she'd be number one in the world with her hot little body, pouting lips and sex-pot ways.

Then it happened I got home late and ran a replay there was Steph and her friend Cori, in Steph's bedroom, selling methamphetamine, an illegal drug; to her black school-friend Monica. Monica paid for the Meth with Cocaine; and I watched my sister split the cocaine with her best friend, Cori. I watched it over and over again. I had my sister and two her friends committing a two Federal Felonies and recorded with voice! I sent a copy to my storage site and made three DVD's!

I waited two days. That afternoon I said "Hi Steph, what's up?"

"Nothing dork" she replied.

I mumbled something and laughed nasty.

"What did you say" demanded Stephanie?

"I said dykes will be nice to you in the slammer, really nice!"

Steph looked at me as if puzzled and I left the room.

Later Steph stopped me before our parents arrived from work. "What were you implying before" she inquired?

"I was not implying anything, just making an observation of fact. In Jail you will be real popular." And I walked away.

The next day after school she grabbed my arm, our parents would not be home for hours. "What are you up to dork?"

"Number one don't ever call me dork again, call me my real name. Number two I shall show you. Meet me in your room in one minute."

I headed to my room and retrieved one of the DVD's I had burned and marked it with the name Steph. I walked into her room uninvited.

"Knock before you enter my room" she demanded.

"Play this Steph" and I handed her the DVD.

Steph played the DVD and sat there shocked. "Oh my God! Where did you get this?" She demanded.

"Steph the question is not where I got it but how many years you'll get in Jail with your two friends!"

Steph looked defeated and sat down heavy on her bed, she sagged and tears were streaming down her pretty face.

"It is not that bad Steph" I actually felt bad that I hurt her.

Steph misinterpreted the meaning, she brightened up with hope in her eyes. "I can be your girlfriend Ryan, you can have three girlfriends" she begged.

I had not figured it out that far ahead, my thinking was Steph might let me see her topless a few times as a payoff. The serious nature of this hit me, Steph was offering to fuck me and let me fuck both Cori and Monica.

"I can be your girlfriend Ryan and make it good for you" she repeated.

"Do you think that Cori and Monica will agree to your plan?"

"Ryan you can screw us all, I know they will agree" Steph said with frightened eyes.

"Steph I do not share, no boyfriends for any of you while we do this, am I clear?"

"Yes Ryan" she looked defeated but now had hope.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.