Feeding Petunia - Cover

Feeding Petunia

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Uncle Bob decides to buy into his brother's farming operation and retire from his own stressful business. And life could be good on the farm. He's got a beautiful niece and her mother is just as good looking. Happiness is a blowjob, right boys? Then again... maybe not!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   .

Bob Davis was in trouble, and it was real trouble. His cock was stiff and he was getting a blow job of sorts, but not by choice and not the kind of blow job he wanted ... maybe not the kind of blowjob he could even survive. It felt like his balls might just get sucked out through his dick. As he frantically tried to get away from the cute young female whose mouth was firmly attached to his cock, thoughts flashed through his head on how he got in this mess...

Mandy was a cute girl, of average height, with nice round bouncing breasts, and wide hips below a slim waist. She had straw colored hair that was almost always worn in a pony tail. She was strong for a girl, capable of lifting 80 pound sacks of feed easily, which she did most days on her father's dairy farm. She had a ready grin, and a quick sense of humor. She was the kind of girl that turned most men on instantly. Boys her age dreamed of getting her out on a date and getting away with ... things. Men older than she, imagined they were boys her age who were out on dates with her and getting away with ... things.

One of those men was her Uncle Bob.

Bob had watched her grow up from a toddler, to a skinny tree climbing and giggling girl, to a confused pre-teen, and into the flush of her teenage years. He'd always been her favorite Uncle, even though he was often at odds with her father on things. In High School, Bob had been involved in sports, while his brother Dan had spent all his free time working for old Mr. Miller on his dairy farm. When old Mr. Miller had died, everyone in the county was amazed to find out that he'd left the operation to Dan in his will. Her father was a country man, who loved the peace and fresh air of the rural areas, while Bob had been seduced by the fast pace and wild times in the city. As a result, when Uncle Bob came to stay at the farm he made fun of his brother for being a hick farmer. He had made fun of Mandy one time too, when she was eleven, and she hadn't spoken to him for the rest of that trip. She also hadn't hugged him goodbye. He realized how much he must have hurt her feelings and wrote her a formal letter of apology. The next time he visited things were back to normal. He never kidded either of them about being hicks again.

Bob was a consultant in the security business, which meant he traveled a lot, sometimes overseas. But he set his own hours and made a ton of money, and, for a while at least, he even enjoyed not having a real place to call home. As time dragged on, though, he wished he had someplace he could go to between jobs that was more permanent ... someplace he could display his trophies ... someplace he could bring a woman back to after a date, not that he was able to date much. He almost envied his brother, who had a beautiful sexy wife and cute sexy daughter, and a real house.

Then one day, Bob almost lost a client in a car bombing. Two of his men were injured, one badly. His backup plan worked flawlessly and he got the client out safely. But it made him think about the day when he might not be interested any more in quite that much excitement.

He thought about the farm, and about how there could be an extension put onto the house on the west side that would be big enough for a man to live in if he wanted to.

He decided to go talk to his brother Dan about becoming a silent partner in the dairy operation. As he drove the hundred and twenty miles from the nearest major airport, Bob realized he hadn't been out to see his brother in over two years. Business had been good, and Bob had surpassed his dream of someday being a millionaire. Currently he had three million in the bank, and that didn't count his operating fund.

He drove up the lane to the house and marveled at how good everything looked. All the buildings were painted and in good condition.

There didn't seem to be anyone around, and he stood in the empty yard for quite some time, just soaking in peace and quiet.

That peace was shattered by squeals of "Uncle Bob! You're here!!" He was almost knocked off his feet by the violence of Mandy's greeting as she flung herself on him, leaving the ground and wrapping her legs around him as she flew into him.

He staggered and wrapped his arms tightly the teenage girl as she kissed him on his cheek and dug her face into his neck. "I've missed you so much!" she whined.

Bob felt several things immediately. First of all her breasts were crushed into his chest. Then there was her hot breath on his neck. She didn't weigh all that much, but when she jumped on him he had to help hold her up, and his hands had ended up on her firm teen bottom.

All these things made him think about what was pressed against his belt buckle, and which was slowly sliding down toward his stiffening prick. In fact, just as he thought of that her pussy did, in fact, slide right across his building bulge.

To his amazement she whispered in his ear "Oh my, I can see that Uncle Bob is happy to see me too!"

She giggled and dropped her legs from around him, stepping back, but not letting go of him. "Daddy's in the barn and Mamma had to go to town, so I got the job of welcoming you. I'm supposed to help you get your stuff in the house and get you all settled in and stuff."

He was already off guard, and she drove him further when she reached up on tip toes and kissed him on the mouth. "I'm just SO glad you're here." Her eyes slid downward, to the front of his pants, where his boner was plainly visible and she giggled again.

She kept him moving, getting his bags out of the car and talking a mile a minute about school, and her 4-H club activities and asking him questions as she led him into the old house. His bedroom, while the extension was being built, was actually an old storage room that was reached by going down a long dark hallway and through a door on the left. Across the hallway was the back door of the kitchen.

He followed her, watching her jeans-clad butt as it undulated in front of him and his hardon crystallized, achieving its full bloom in his pants. He had to put down a suitcase to adjust it so it wasn't quite so obvious. Because of that Mandy got to the room first and had already plopped the suitcases she was carrying on the bed and opened one of them. She was pulling clothing out and putting it in drawers of an old dresser next to the bed as she chatted on.

He wasn't even listening to her. Mandy was wearing a halter top that showed a significant portion of her big soft breasts when she bent over. And she was bending over a lot, picking up his socks and shirts and putting them in drawers.

He heard her say "Oh Wow!" and saw that she was holding up a pair of his bikini briefs. They were leopard spotted. She didn't seem at all abashed by the fact that she was examining her uncle's underwear. "I bet you look good in these" she said, and then she made that maddening giggling sound again. He saw her drop her eyes to his crotch and almost groaned as he realized his hardon must be showing. She just giggled again and went back to unpacking for him.

Then it was time for lunch and he got some relief as his brother chatted about the farm and his sister-in-law, Lorna, walked around the kitchen in her tight jeans and western shirt. She was a joy to watch too.

During lunch Bob made his offer and Dan accepted it gladly while the two women grinned and jumped for joy. Mandy crashed into him, hugging him and pressing her big melons into him.

It was after lunch that things took a turn for the worse. Dan said he had to go into town to a bull auction and would be gone the rest of the day. Mandy said that didn't matter, since Uncle Bob was going to figure whether to build a new house, or add on to the old one. She could show him the whole operation so he'd know where things were and how they impacted each other. Lorna said she had baking to do and that it all didn't matter to her.

Which is how Bob ended up trailing behind his sexy niece as she bounced along in front of him. She took him to each outbuilding and then the pasture. He asked her why the pasture mattered and she said that wind direction could make all the difference in the world between a nice summer night, eating watermelon outside, or closing up the house and using the AC because of the stink outside. There was a pond too, and when he saw it he wondered why it wasn't called a lake. It was huge.

Mandy turned to look at him with a speculative look in her eye. "Lets go swimming Uncle Bob. It's hot and the water will feel good."

Bob was a champion swimmer, but he knew what she was aiming at. "Mandy, we don't have suits, and your Mamma would kill us both if she found out I skinny-dipped with you."

Mandy laughed. "Shows what you know! My Mamma would be the first one to strip down and jump in if she was here."

And with that she did just that. She shrugged her halter top off and with a quick flip of fingers unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. When they dropped like a rock, she was standing there stark naked.

No panties.

Of course Bob looked. He was a man.

She was gorgeous, that was for sure. She had freckles all over her chest and the tops of her breasts. She didn't go topless, because her breasts were white, though there were no lines to show she sunbathed either. Just an even shading from dark to white. Her pubic hair was short, darker than her head hair and did nothing whatsoever to cover her pussy lips.

She shot him one look and then danced off to jump in the water. "Come on in Uncle Bob, the water's great" she yelled.

Bob knew that if he disrobed she'd see his aching boner and he had a feeling she knew that too. Apparently she was willing to let him get a look in order to get her own eyefull.

But he wasn't playing. He knew what would happen if anyone found out he'd gotten naked with his 10th grade niece. So he sat down and hid his erection from her while she called him chicken, and a party pooper and a few other things. Still, by the time they left, she hadn't seen what she'd done to him and he felt inordinately proud of that for some reason.

Of course he was in pain. His balls were bursting as he fantasized about sliding his prick between those puffy pink pussy lips she'd flashed at him and dumping his load in her tight teen belly. But he maintained control. For a man who took his women pretty much where he found them, it was an amazing exhibition of self control.

Which is why, when she said she had to go to the bathroom, and that she'd be back in a while, and he happened to be near the barn, that he decided he'd go and jack off while she was gone. That would lessen the ache in his balls, and make his unruly prick go down too.

As soon as she left he headed for the barn. It was dark inside. So much the better.

He heard the rustle of cows in their stalls - they were the milkers and stayed in the barn most of the time - but he didn't figure they could cause him trouble.

He was wrong.

He had his pants down around his knees and his erection exposed. He leaned against the stall and was about to take hold of his problem when something warm and wet clamped onto it and began sucking... hard!

Bob let out a little yell of fright and looked down to see the head of a calf sticking through the stall boards. That calf was hungry, and it saw something that looked like it was it's Mamma's teat, and it latched on but good. It wasn't letting go until it got something either.

That was when Bob knew he was in trouble. This thing could suck with a force that was unbelievable!

What was worse, it was ... munching was the only word for it ... and it was painful! He slapped at the head of the little calf and she jerked her head. But she didn't let go.

He thought he was going to pass out from the pain.

Mandy had finished in the bathroom and was looking for Uncle Bob when she heard the scream of pain coming from the barn. She ran and found him, sagging, almost on his knees, with his penis locked firmly in Petunia's mouth.

Mandy knew how hard Petunia could suck. She'd had her finger in that mouth. Luckily she knew how to make Petunia let go. She did that and Uncle Bob fell to the ground in a fetal position.

Mandy couldn't get him up so she ran for help.

"Mamma Mamma, come help quick, Uncle Bob's hurt!" she yelled as she banged into the house.

Lorna dropped the dough she was kneading and ran with her daughter. "What happened?" she yelled as they ran.

"I don't know, but Petunia had his thing in her mouth." her daughter yelled back.

"Thing?" yelled Lorna.

"You know ... his penis." called Mandy as she threw open the barn door.

Lorna slowed to a walk and entered the dark barn. She saw Bob lying on the ground by Petunia's stall and assumed he'd dropped his pants to take a leak or something. He was moaning and not very cognizant of what was going on around him.

"Let's get him in the house" said Lorna. Together they got their hands under his arms and got him on his feet. He kept trying to pull up his pants and finally Lorna stopped them long enough for her and Mandy to pull his pants up around his thighs. Then Bob could shuffle along better.

"Lets get him on the bed in our room" said Lorna.

Bob was aware that he was being helped into the house by the two women.

He was aware that the calf had bitten his penis off.

He was aware they were trying to save his life and so he lay there in pain, trying to pass out.

"Can you get the bleeding stopped?" he groaned. He looked up and Lorna was standing, hands on hips, staring at his crotch.

"Mandy honey, get me some warm soapy water and a rag. Not too hot, mind you." she said as she leaned over and stared at his crotch.

Bob figured she must be one tough woman not to be puking all over the place when she looked at the stump.

Lorna said "Don't you move Bob. I've got to get an analgesic for that." She was gone only a moment and when she came back she had a flat tin of paste in her hands. "This is going to burn a little at first Bob, but it will help with the pain." She greased up her hands and they disappeared from his view as she reached for what was left of his manhood.

He felt the coolness of the cream at first, then heat - a lot of heat - and was about to ask her to throw water on it when, all of a sudden, the pain just vanished. It was amazing.

About then Mandy came in with a bowl of water and a rag. Lorna took it and dipped the rag in the water.

"If this hurts too much, just say something." He felt the rag being used on his skin, then his balls, and finally his penis. His penis was numb.

Both women were looking closely at his groin.

Mandy said, "Doesn't look too bad Mamma."

Lorna nodded. "There's a few scratches from her teeth, but no real bleeding. I think he'll be okay."

Mandy casually said, "Gosh Mamma, he's sure got a big one."

Lorna splashed water at her daughter. "Mandy Sue, this man's hurt. You shouldn't be thinking what you're thinking girl."

"Gee Mamma, I'm sorry, but the only other one I ever seen was Daddy's and his is lots smaller than Uncle Bob's"

The object of their discussion began to realize that perhaps he wasn't going to die after all. He raised his head and saw that Lorna had his penis cupped in one hand while she washed it off with the other. She was being very tender about it really. Once he realized there wasn't actually any real damage, he couldn't help but concentrate on who was holding on to it. He started to panic as he felt the familiar tingle that meant he was going to get stiff.

"Mandy! Your Daddy's works just fine. It got you here didn't it?" said her mother.

"Well sure, Mamma. But how do we know that Uncle Bob's is still going to work. Maybe Petunia broke it or something. It used to be a lot bigger than it is now."

"What do you mean Mandy?" her mother's voice was flat.

"Well, we were down at the pond and I wanted to go swimming and he didn't and his pants were all full and sticking out and stuff. They were sticking out a lot more than that would make them stick out." she pointed at the penis in her mother's hand. "Hey!" she added. "It's getting bigger right now!"

"Mandy, did you go skinny dipping in front of your Uncle?" said her mother in that same flat voice.

"Sure Mamma. It was hot. But Uncle Bob said he couldn't because you'd be mad at him if he did."

Lorna swiveled her head and looked at Bob. His eyes were wide. She had hold of his prick and it was already a little the worse for wear. If she got pissed at him now...

"That's because your Uncle is a gentleman, Mandy" she said. She smiled and squeezed his penis. "It's a rare day these days when you find a man who doesn't take advantage of a situation. Mandy, bring me that lotion over there."

Mandy came back with a bottle and Lorna put some in her hand. "We're going to make sure that Uncle Bob's penis still works Mandy. Now I wouldn't normally let you watch this, but maybe it's about time you learned some things.

Then, to Bob's complete surprise, she slathered up his prick and began jerking him off.

His penis was only semi erect when she started, but the knowledge of what she was doing, plus his packed balls from before the accident, made his prick hard almost immediately.

"Well, the first part is working like it's supposed to." Said Lorna. Mandy was watching closely. "You see Mandy, when the man's penis gets erect ... like this ... then it's hard enough to be able to go inside the woman."

"In her vagina" said Mandy, licking her lips.

"Yes dear." said Lorna, beginning to slide her hand up and down Bob's long hard prick. "Then, as it goes in and out of the woman - we'll pretend my hand is a woman's vagina - it stimulates the penis so much that it ejaculates."

"That's when the stuff ... the sperm ... comes out." said Mandy.

"Right. The sperm is made in the testes, which are inside that sac under the penis."

"Right here" said Mandy as she touched his balls with one finger. She was bent over and her breasts were showing again. He wanted to cum but she wasn't jacking quite fast enough.

He groaned in frustration.

Lorna looked at him and guessed he was close. "And when the man is ready to ejaculate, he usually speeds up some ... like this."

Lorna began stroking him in rapid short strokes, and that was all that Bob needed. Without warning his penis exploded and a long stream of heavy white fluid shot up into the air a good sixteen inches.

Lorna said "Wow!" as Mandy, who had been leaning over to watch got the end of that stream right below her nose. She jumped back going "EEEwwwwww!" and brought her hand up to wipe it away.

But in the process of jumping back she backed into a chair and sat down hard. Her mouth opened, and, instead of wiping the fluid off her upper lip, she wiped it right into her mouth instead.

"Oh!" she yelled "Oooo! It got in my mouth!" she squealed and then realized that as she had talked, she had tasted it too. And at that instant she realized it didn't taste bad at all. It was warm, but it wasn't bad. She stopped talking and concentrated on tasting.

Lorna had been amazed at the strength with which her brother-in-law ejaculated. She and Dan had had only Mandy because after that she couldn't seem to get pregnant any more. She'd assumed it was because something had happened to her reproductive organs during childbirth. She'd wanted three or four kids but had to settle for just Mandy. As she saw the great first stream of Bob's semen jet up into the air she realized how tepid her husband's issue was. When he came it just dribbled a lot.

Then she heard her daughter squealing about getting Bob's semen in her mouth. She sounded horrified, but when Lorna looked and saw the smear of slippery white stuff on Mandy's upper lip, Mandy appeared to be evaluating the taste, rather than trying to spit it out.

The fact that Mandy had a half smile on her face made Lorna's pussy get wet. It had been a long time since she'd had a spurting cock in her mouth and she loved the taste of semen. Her decision was made as a second spurt cleared the tip of Bob's cock and arced up into the air. She let her mouth fall onto the tip of his cock and, remembering that Petunia had recently bitten him, just sucked gently on the tip and rimmed it with her tongue. He'd show most of his load out already, but she was rewarded with the dregs, which oozed into her mouth and made her taste buds happy. She hummed and swallowed.

"Mamma!" squealed Mandy at the same time Bob groaned "Ohhh Lorna."

There were a lot of things flashing through Lorna's mind as she sucked off her daughter's uncle. One was how to justify what she was doing. Mandy was obviously aware of the inappropriateness of what was going on.

She decided to just be brazen. She lifted her head, licked her lips and said "Well, we've determined that the plumbing still works. I guess Petunia didn't break it after all."

She dabbed at Bob's shrinking cock with a towel and turned her head to speak to him for the first time directly. "Let's leave your pants off for now, Bob. There may be some swelling. You can cover that thing up with the sheet or something. I'll take a look at it later to make sure you're healing okay."

Bob's head was whirling. Ever since that calf had latched onto his prick he'd been off balance. He couldn't believe his beautiful sister-in-law had just put her lips on him, to say nothing of the fact that his niece was wiping every trace of his semen from her face and then sticking the fingers she wiped with in her mouth and sucking them clean.

And then there was Lorna's suggestion that she wasn't finished with him yet. Even now she was pulling his pants off his feet and dropping them on the floor. What had he gotten himself into?

"Okay, sweetheart" Lorna said to her daughter. "You come help me in the kitchen while your poor Uncle gets some rest." She turned to him and said, "Take a nap. You need it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.