My Danish Daughter - Cover

My Danish Daughter

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A series about an American, his lovely Scandinavian daughter, and their incestuous adventures with her family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Three hours later, after Magda had gotten me to stir thrice and fill her sweet snatch with my spunk, the first time cowgirl-style, the second reverse-cowgirl, the last one doggy-style, the phone rang again. Of course, it was Inga, but she had it on speaker, so we could hear Frederik and Bjorg. She apparently wanted it clear what had taken place between them.

“Oh, Robert, it was ... amazing! They both humped me like it was the end of the world. This time, they didn’t have any use for each other just yet. They just shared me and fucked me half to death. Freddy gave me two loads, Bjorg four, and it was wild!” Inga exulted, quite thrilled at the six loads of cum that she had taken inside of her from her two men.

“Sounds to me like the ladies are both going to be in slut heaven whenever we meet. Did Inga tell you that I’m contemplating spending late summer with you guys, if you’ll have me, taking a very extended vacation starting this week? I don’t think that I’ve actually been to Denmark before, so it would certainly be a change for me, plus a real way to prepare for retirement, of course. I plan to step down before too long and just start enjoying this ... way of life, this family, if you will,” I declared, wondering how much Inga had divulged already.

“Oh, we spent little time talking, but, it’s true that she mentioned a lot of your ideas as well as hers, and let me just say that I favor the idea of living here in Denmark most of the time, maybe spending time in the States and elsewhere, but mainly in this house. Both of you would always be welcome in my home. It could be our home instead, you know. I’ll retire from the bank, stop and smell the roses, or at least the rosebuds, if you catch my drift, and we could have a regular Sodom and Gomorrah right here in this part of Denmark. You could even retire now if you wished and get your passport, be here before you know it,” Frederik observed, apparently more eager to get me to Denmark than I expected.

“You want this, too, don’t you, Father?” Bjorg noted with glee, “and I second that motion. Magda’s absolutely delicious, been eager to fuck her, and frankly, the idea of bending over for you, sir, is just sexy as hell! The five of us could really explore many things together. You, me, Father, Inga, and I. Three studs, two sluts, and who knows what else might come?”

“Sounds like a plan to me. I’d love to be airtight on a regular basis. What about you, Mother?” Magda surprised me with the degree of enthusiasm that she had for the idea of living together in a large household with Inga, Bjorg, and Frederik.

“Airtight, yes, that sounds very nice. Airtight ... and pregnant, at least once more in my case. I want to have one baby by each man before I stop breeding. Imagine how sexy that would be, the two of us walking around, you especially, constantly pregnant and everything. You should marry Bjorg, just to keep people off track. Have the law think that they’re all his spawn, just as the law will assume that they’re all Frederik’s in my case. We’ll all know better, of course. I don’t think that Bjorg will mind, will you, dear Bjorg?” Inga suggested, getting all of us hot and bothered at the idea of Magda and herself pregnant to three different men.

“Hey, as long as I get to fuck both ladies and bend over for both men, what do I mind? It’s a dream come true for me!” Bjorg confessed, obviously pleased by the idea of four sex partners for himself as well as the rest of us.

“Wow, you really are the bisexual slut of many men’s ... and women’s dreams!” I observed, turned-on by the notion of buggering Bjorg as well as sharing him with the others, and vice versa.

“God, I hope so! I want to be royally used and taken in ways that few can imagine, including being pegged by women at times! Magda, what are your thoughts on pegging a man, specifically me? Same question for Inga!” Bjorg admitted his fantasies a bit more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.