My Danish Daughter - Cover

My Danish Daughter

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A series about an American, his lovely Scandinavian daughter, and their incestuous adventures with her family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My fling in Paris with a tall, gorgeous, elegant Dane named Inga was rather satisfactory. However, she and I were headed to different places. She wanted to star in European cinema and I was a busy, successful corporate attorney. She was a real delight, with her leggy, shapely form and her total lack of inhibitions. She tended to act like she was dying from excitement every time I fucked her.

She especially loved it in the butt, so I made sure to properly use that sweet section of her anatomy. I did not see her again for another 3 years, however, and I wondered what had happened to her.

Then, one day, as I was traveling on vacation in Paris again, I saw Inga coming toward me near the boulevard on the Seine. She held a little toddler, clearly a girl from her curly, crimson hair. Inga smiled the sweetest, happiest smile that I had seen on her face in a long time.

“Hello, Robert,” she greeted me in perfect, but heavily accented English.

“Hello, Inga,” I answered. She hugged and kissed me as if nothing had changed.

“Robert, I want to introduce your daughter, our daughter, Magda,” she said.

I was in total shock. I had no idea that she was going to conceive, though perhaps the possibility had sometimes occurred to me.

“Magda, greet your father,” Inga told her.

She beamed and went over to hug and kiss me, much as her mother had done (well, with one obvious exception). Inga then told me that she wanted me to be involved in the girl’s life and asked me if I wanted to have custody of Magda during the summers. I could not say no to that, since she was my daughter, and she had the most charming way about her. I was determined to be a damned good father, thank you.

Well, over the many summers, I took care of the newest person in my life, letting her experience what America was like. She was always in tow, whenever I would travel, and would always went to sleep whenever I told her. She only asked that I give her a good night kiss and hug every time, even if it was a midday nap.

She was never one to interfere in the other aspects of my life, so I never had any excuse to resent her in any way. She was definitely more of an addition to my life than a subtraction.

Over time, however, I noticed that she began to look me very differently, as she entered her adolescence and she started to become aware of her sexuality. Instead of being reluctant to spend time with me, like most of her peers, she would cling to me every chance she’d get. That’s not to say that she meddled in my sex life, but she really took every minute that l gave her.

The other girls teased her about her attachment to me, calling her a “Daddy’s girl” and suggesting that we were lovers. This was not true, but she did not seem to dislike the idea when she would repeat what they had said to me. In fact, she really seemed to think that it was funny, so even I began to joke with her about it. She would joke back, but what I did not realize was that she was secretly serious about the whole thing.

A couple of times she pointed out to me that sixteen was the age of consent in her country. Then she winked and giggled when I flushed and reminded her that incest was illegal in both countries.

This continued from her thirteenth birthday until her eighteenth, when she was playing a board game with me one night that I had gotten her as a present that day.

Magda was winning handily, and I was quickly running out of fake cash, so she suddenly blurted out that, “You could always use something else as play money, Daddy.”

She had a mischievous look, which should have indicated what was up. Once again, however, I was oblivious to the evidence of her high school crush on me.

“What is that, sweetheart?” I stupidly asked her.

“Your cum, Daddy!” she said, laughing pretty hard.

“Magda, this joke is getting a little old, don’t ya think?” I scolded her.

She just grinned a sweet, but impish smile, and stuck her tongue out at me, saying, “Daddy, to be honest, it’s not really a joke, and never has been to me. I have wanted to make love to you since puberty. Why do you think I’ve been so close to you all of this time? I have never been embarrassed or upset at your presence. I feel like you really are my sweetheart, in the man-woman sense, not just like father and daughter.

“I love you, Daddy, and I want to be yours. Won’t you just take me seriously, this time, and sleep with me? Give me a great birthday present. I will never leave you, so you’ll always get laid. I promise not to have any headaches!”

I was about to die from shock! This pretty teenage daughter of mine wanted me more than the boys of her own age. Her old man was the man she loved!

“There are some problems, Magda. For one thing, there is the fact that I like to sleep with lots of girls. Then there is the reality that everyone would condemn us. Incest is also illegal, as well as taboo. Don’t you get that?” I told her.

She did not cry, despite the negative nature of the news.

Instead, she laughed, “Daddy, those are not going to be problems. Mom and you always taught me to share, right? I will just share your dick with other girls, like I did with my toys when I was younger. Nobody has to know about this, since I would never tell them. I can get pregnant by another guy first, so that won’t be a problem.

“Only Mom will find out and she’s pretty liberal. We could use protection or just stick to oral sex when I am fertile. What do you say, Daddy?”

I looked at her sweet, loving, adorable face and made a decision. There was no point in resisting her on this issue. She wanted me, so turning her down would mean denying both of us pleasure that we wanted.

“Alright, but there is one more condition. I won’t do it until you are already pregnant. I don’t want to risk the exposure involved in an incest scandal. In the meantime, we’ll just do oral sex. Okay, sweetheart?” I informed my darling daughter.

She did not laugh or cry this time, but silently smiled back at me.

Then she said, “Okay, Daddy, it’s a deal. However, I will hold you to it. When I get back and am pregnant already, I will climb into bed with you. We will make love until we’re too tired to do it anymore. Alright?”

I nodded my agreement. Then she went over to me and started to unzip my pants to claim her “prize”. I didn’t like the idea of her getting pregnant, but it was clear that she would anyway. She didn’t strike me as a virgin or anything close to it and she seemed to like the idea of being knocked up. It was better that some other guy get her pregnant than someone who would have a scandal on his hands.

As for condoms, well, I couldn’t put it past her to sabotage them. She wanted to get pregnant and that would happen, condom or no condom. She was as stubborn as her father.

Magda took my cock in her hands, saying, “Daddy, this cock is what I’ve waited for a long time and I will love sucking it!”

With that, she put it in her mouth and started to fill her sweet mouth with my dick. She just kept sucking, and after two minutes, I felt like I could already come. I deliberately refused to ask her why she was so skilled at blowjobs.

She suddenly stopped and giggled, “I think that I will fuck my step-brother Bjorg when I return to Denmark. You don’t mind if I fuck him now and then, since I don’t mind your women? You wanted me to be pregnant first, after all.”

I just grinned, thinking, well, at least, this will keep her somewhat happy while waiting until next summer. I suspected that she would conceive by him before that point.

“Alright, sweetheart. I am fine with that, as long as you don’t get jealous of my lovers,” I responded.

She smiled back at me and said, “I would never be jealous. They are only your women, while I’m your daughter, right?”

At that, she sucked so ravenously that my cum came out almost instantly. It was being sucked out of my body as if her mouth was a black hole.

I fell backward on the floor, thinking that this was it. Magda proved otherwise when she walked over, dropped her jeans, and pulled down her undies.

She told me, “You said oral sex, Daddy, but you didn’t specify what kind, did you? Why don’t you eat your daughter’s tight little pussy, honey?”

She waited for my assent, which I quickly gave her, knowing that she had used my own clever words. Even though she manipulated me into going along with her scheme, her approach was always that of one begging for favors. Therefore, I didn’t think that she was controlling me, as some idiots would in my case.

She was just the more intent on this course of action of the two of us. Thus I was always, albeit hesitantly, yielding in some way to her plot. She sat on my face as I had these thoughts and began rubbing her pussy onto it, knowing that this would make her cum on it. She giggled again, snickering to think that she was getting her cunt licked by her own dear Dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.