Susie's Freshman Year - Cover

Susie's Freshman Year

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Susie develops an understanding with the Dean of Women. They find it mutually enjoyable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   School  

Susie Brock didn't consider herself a lesbian, but her recent experiments with her roommate and the Dean did make her feel more decisively bisexual. Would she consider a long-term deal with either of them, however? That was hard to say, especially about the Dean, since it would be hard to maintain such a relationship in the face of the different positions that they held on campus. After all, she had experienced an unequal power situation with Governor Calahan before. She didn't know if that would work out in the long run, even for a natural sub like her.

For the young lady, this freshman year, outside of her studies, was more about having fun and discovering some facts about herself. It had much less to do with making plans for the future. After all, wasn't she a bit young for that? She wanted to sample the smorgasbord of sexual activities first, before she committed to any one person or lifestyle. That was especially true given her belief that once in a relationship, she was meant to be faithful. This was her only chance to be wild, before that time came.

In any case, the prearranged meeting with Dr. Langdon and Miss More went off extremely well. They all got together for supper at the Dean's house. Both girls winked at her, as if they had some secret between them, which would explain the fact that they had both arrived before her. Susie didn't know what it was, but she tried to control her curiosity and eat her dinner. She figured that they would tell her in due time.

After the filet mignon, which turned out to be Jody's favorite dish, the Dean urged Susie to close her eyes. When she complied, Amelia grabbed the blindfold that she had hidden in her pants, and placed it over her roommate's eyes. Jody then took out the handcuffs that they intended to use on their British slut.

In moments, Susie found herself led to Dr. Langdon's bedroom, where she was forced to stick her butt in the air on the mattress. The ladies then spread her legs wider and added their devious ace-in-the-hole.

"Just relax, Susie. This will hurt somewhat, but I think that you'll get used to it soon. Besides, I know that you like a bit of pain, anyway. You're going to be the guest of honor, tonight, but you're also going to be dessert," Amelia explained, deliberately staying a bit cryptic about the pair's intentions with regard to Susie.

Susie groaned, and that was when Jody added a ball gag. As soon as they could be sure that she would not be able to squeal (and thus give the neighbors an idea of their plans for the night), they then massaged her buttocks and asshole with some strange lotion or cream. This made Miss Brock feel particularly sensual, so she didn't mind it at all.

The next stage was a bit rougher, however, as Amelia inserted a butt-plug into Susie's backdoor. It wasn't a small one, either. To make matters worse, she took a paddle to the girl's tush, repeatedly swatting her cheeks and driving the plug deeper into the Englishwoman's bowels. Jody commenced toying with her clit manually, to further excite her prey.

"So, my English tart, do you want the next part of your treat?" Dr. Langdon demanded, knowing that Susie could only nod to her.

She then replaced her fingers with a double-headed dildo, one end of which she put inside the freshman's cunt. The other went in her own, so that she soon began meeting Susie's sex and buns with hers, in a truly thrilling collision of body parts. The Briton's response was to grunt through her gag with sheer, visceral enjoyment. It made both women quite wet to experience this mutual bumping act.

Amelia, not wishing to stay a voyeur of this combination, did her part by removing the ball gag and shoving her pussy in Susie's face. She grasped the English student's hair and forced her tongue inside her folds as well, causing the young lady to actively lick her twat. Nor did the bound slave girl resist this gesture. In fact, she instantly began tonguing the biracial girl of her own accord.

"That's right, slave. Eat me out. Lick my cunt, while your sweet Dean takes you with her double dildo! You like that, don't you, slut?" Amelia taunted the Brit, knowing that the young woman would only get off more on the comments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.