Broken In By Uncle - Cover

Broken In By Uncle

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: During a bath, when she's young, Daphne's Uncle warns her that one of these days he's going to fuck her little pussy. This story is about that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow   .

I was lying in bed one morning, kind of between that place where you’re asleep and that place where you’re awake. I was sort of dream-thinking about my upcoming trip to my Aunt and Uncle’s house. Every summer we kids went out there to the farm and stayed for two months. There were four of us kids, and they had four too, so it was like having a one room schoolhouse full of kids all living together and stuff. Mostly it was a lot of fun, but sometimes we fought like all kids do too.

Anyway, I was lying there, dream-thinking, and I suddenly remembered a time when my Aunt and Uncle were giving about five or six of us a bath. I don’t know why I thought of that, and I don’t remember who else was in the tub, but I remembered that it was Uncle Bob who was washing me. I think I was ten or maybe eleven. Most of it was kind of misty in my mind, but what I do remember was his soapy hand slipping between my legs, and his finger sliding inside my body down there. I remember saying “Uncle Bob, that feels funny!“ and then laughing. And I remember him saying “That’s your little pussy, Daphne, and some day I’ll fuck that little pussy for you.” Then my Aunt reached out and slapped him on the arm and said I was way too young yet and to leave me alone. He just looked at me and smiled and gave me a big wink.

I woke the rest of the way up then, astonished that this memory was hanging around in my mind. Surely this was some bizarre dream. I was sixteen now, and I’d been going back to the farm every summer for five or six years since that “memory” and he’d never laid a hand on me. Hmmmmm. That’s not true, actually. We all fought to sit on his lap, or between him and Aunt Beth when we were all watching scary movies on their video player. The older kids didn’t, of course. I had two brothers. Mark was a year older than me, and Danny was four years older than me. My sister, Cindy, was two years older than me. I closed my eyes and my mind went back to summers past, and I got a clear recollection of the older teens all lying together under a big blanket, watching the movies, and about how Aunt Beth had to tell them to shush as they wrestled under the blanket. And in those memories were the ones of Uncle Bob’s hands sliding around on my back, or my thighs, or my butt. But he never tried anything sexual with me. At least not like in the bathtub.

My pussy was wet. Just thinking about this stuff made my pussy wet. I mean as the years went by I learned all about sex and cocks and pussies and stuff. I never did much, because my mother told me to wait, and that I’d know when it was time to give up my virginity. She said I’d love the man so much that I wouldn’t care about the pain, or about getting pregnant. She never put any of us girls on birth control. She said that if we were old enough to decide to spread our legs, we were old enough to live with the consequences. So every time a boy tried to get me to drop my panties I’d just ask myself if I loved this boy enough to have his baby. The answer was always “Nope” and that was that. Oh, I’d given some hand jobs and all that, but nothing else much. I sort of put my mother’s rule about intercourse to the test with other sexual things too. Like putting their boners in my mouth. They all wanted me to do it, but I couldn’t figure out what was in it for me. So I rated them as if it was going to be intercourse, only not quite as strictly. Most boys were found wanting.

Anyway, I was astonished because my pussy was wet, and I’d been thinking about my Uncle touching me and saying that one day he was going to fuck me! I mean, that’s pretty strange, isn’t it? I couldn’t think of a single one of my friends who had ever said, “Boy, I just can’t wait to feel my Uncle’s big old prick in my pussy.” My friends just didn’t say that. They talked about that as it pertained to boys, but not Uncles. So I promptly pushed that to the back of my mind, telling myself I had food poisoning or something that had made me think up those crazy things.

Until I got to the farm. Then it all came rushing back as I saw my handsome Uncle’s laughing face. I mean it all flooded back. I looked at my Aunt and she had this strange look on her face. She came over and gave me a hug. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” she said in my ear.

I stood back. “It’s ... nothing. I had this crazy dream. I’ll tell you about it later.” Then I was greeting my cousins. There weren’t as many nowadays as there had been in the past. My older brother, Danny, didn’t come out here any more, since he had a real job in the city. Cindy was due to show up, but she wasn’t there yet. For her whole last semester of High School she worked as an intern at this place where they had a whole bunch of them and a dorm for them and everything. So I hadn’t seen her for several months. The youngest of us now was little Tommy, at 14. Come to think of it, little Tommy wasn’t so little any more. He was as tall as me and could now pick me up and carry me anywhere he wanted to whether I wanted him to or not. He was their youngest child. There were only four cousins present, two of theirs and two of ours.

I asked where Sue Ellen and Bob Junior, their two oldest were. It turned out they hadn’t gotten back from college yet. Sue Ellen had waited for her brother to graduate so they could go off to college together to learn agriculture so they could come back and take over the farm when the folks retired. That was going to be a while, since Uncle Bob was only 39 and Aunt Beth was 36. This was their first year of college, and they had their own place and jobs and such. But they planned on visiting the farm later, and would probably stay a month.

For some reason I got to thinking about how old everyone was. Based on Sue Ellen’s age, I did the math and suddenly realized that Aunt Beth must have had her at either fifteen or sixteen. Wow!

Then I did the math for my own parents and realized that they had had Danny when my mother was sixteen and my dad was eighteen. Double Wow!

We got all our stuff out of the van and began dragging it in to the communal bedrooms. They had two bedrooms in the old house that were for their own kids. But when we all came, we got split up by ages, with the older kids in one room and the younger kids in the other. No one had ever questioned this arrangement, but my dream suddenly came back to me again. Wouldn’t most folks split up a group like ours by gender, rather than age?

But that’s not the way it was with this family. Older kids in one room, and younger in the other. This year might be different though, what with all of us being between the ages of 14 and 18. Plus there were now two boys and two girls - a brother and sister from each family. Janie and Tommy shared a room anyway. Their older siblings, the college students, had shared the other one. It had always been that way. Now I know most people would wonder why, when the older siblings went to college, the younger brother and sister weren’t split up. But it didn’t seem odd to me, since Mark and I also shared a room at home. Besides, Sue Ellen and Bob Junior would need that room when they got home. And anyway, because there were so many cousins there each summer, there were two sets of bunk beds in each room, so there was plenty of room for people to sleep. To be honest, since the four of us had been sleeping together every summer for years and years, it just seemed natural that Mark and I put our stuff in Janie and Tommy’s room.

The four of us went out and our cousins took us on the big tour, which we’d had ten or fifteen times before but had a good time on anyway. I saw my sister’s car drive up and saw her jump out and run and throw herself at Uncle Bob, but I didn’t go over to talk to her, cause I was in the middle of sitting on top of a horse. Then it was time to be back for supper. Aunt Beth herded us around the table and told us to eat before it got cold.

“Where’s Daddy” asked Janie, who was a year younger than me.

“He and Cindy are gabbing about old times or something. They’ll be along. I told them dinner was ready. Now ... eat.”

And, ten minutes later, Uncle Bob and Cindy did show up to eat. Cindy was all flushed and pretty looking. I wished I had her looks. I had great big breasts that were always in the way, while hers were nice swells that made her look slim. Her hair was blond and shiny, while mine was brown, running to red. She just looked beautiful. He was smiling like the cat that caught the canary too, and I thought they must have just enjoyed some great joke or something for her to be so perky.

After dinner Aunt Beth announced that we would play board games. Uncle Bob stood up and said “Cindy, there’s something I want to show you in the barn.” She looked up and smiled, and Aunt Beth laughed! I didn’t see anything funny about it.

Aunt Beth said “Again? You know you’re not as young as you used to be Bob.” He just made a muscle with his arm and he and Cindy left.

“What’s in the barn that she hasn’t seen before?” asked Tommy.

“Never you mind” said his mother. “Why don’t you get out Scrabble Tom, and we’ll play a round.”

I guess Cindy and Uncle Bob were gone almost an hour this time before they showed back up and joined in Scrabble. Cindy sat next to me and she smelled ... different somehow. She smelled like barn, yeah, but there was something else. I sniffed a couple of times, trying to place that smell and suddenly Aunt Beth grabbed me to go into the kitchen with her to get some cake for everyone.

We were getting the cake ready, putting it on plates and all, and putting ice cream beside each piece and Aunt Beth said, “Tell me about your dream dear.”

So I did. We were very open with our Aunt and Uncle, probably more than we would have been with our own parents.

It wasn’t that they weren’t strict. They had rules and everyone had to follow them or pay the consequences. But they never got mad about it. They never yelled, or said we were worthless or more trouble than we were worth and other things that adults say to hurt the feelings of young ones. So I felt like I could tell her anything and it would be okay. I told her about the memory of the bath, and about what else I remembered, and about how I’d wondered why we were broken up by age instead of sex. She didn’t say anything, just listened. Then the cake was ready and we carried it out on big trays and ate cake and ice cream and played games until it was bedtime.

Us kids all got ready for bed and I saw Cindy sitting in a chair reading. I asked her where she was going to sleep, and if she wanted us to rig her a bed in with us. She smiled and said she’d think of something and for me not to worry. Then she said “I’ll probably just sleep in the other bedroom. I’ll be fine.”

I don’t know what it was that woke me up. But it was one of those times when you wake up and you know you are really awake, and you aren’t going back to sleep for a while, no matter what you do? Yeah, it was one of those times. So I thought I’d get up and wake up Cindy and catch up on what had been going on with her and her internship. I went to the other bedroom, but she wasn’t in any of the bunk beds in there. I figured she had gone to sleep in the chair in the living room, so I went there, but she wasn’t there either. I checked every room in the place. Nothing. Well, I hadn’t looked in my Aunt and Uncle’s bedroom, but why would she be in there? I suddenly remembered those words. “One of these days I’m going to fuck that little pussy of yours.” I approached that door and I heard ... something ... voices? ... no ... I opened the door and peeked in.

Well, now I knew where my sister was.

It was fascinating. I saw three people I have known all my life, but I saw them in a way I had never seen them before, nor even dreamed of them before. Aunt Beth was on her back in the middle of the bed. She was naked. Her legs were spread and her knees were up beside her breasts as she held on to them, holding them tight. My sister was on the bed too, and she was naked too. She was on all fours, and her face was right down there in my Aunt’s muffy and she was just slurping away like a starving pig.

That was the noise I’d heard, plus my aunt moaning.

Uncle Bob wasn’t left out though. He was just as naked as the other two and he was behind my sister with his hands on her hips, and he was just fucking the daylights out of her. They had a dim light on and I could see his big old cock sliding in and out of her from behind, over and over again. He was looking up at the ceiling for some reason and he had this frozen grin on his face. Suddenly he sort of croaked, “I’m gonna shoot.” He slammed back into Cindy and stayed there as his butt cheeks sort of flexed. Then, even though he was in her all the way, he shoved harder maybe three or four times and grunted each time. I suddenly knew that his penis was shooting stuff into my sister’s pussy.

Aunt Beth barked a little laugh and said, “I’m surprised you’ve got anything left after this evening. You’re gonna knock her up for sure Bob.”

Then he sort of grunted and leaned over and grabbed my sister’s flat breasts and said, “Oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I hope so.” as his hips bucked several times. I’d been to health class and I knew what was happening in there. His penis was squirting out strings of white stuff that was full of sperm that could be making my sister pregnant as I watched it happen.

All I could think about was that he wanted to do that to me too! It made my pussy tingle, which just added to the stress of thinking about it. I mean it’s one thing to think your Uncle wants to shove his boner in your pussy, and entirely another to see plain physical evidence that he will do it! And my aunt! Who’d have figured she liked girls?!

Anyway, I snuck back to ‘our’ room and went back to bed. I kept seeing in my mind’s eye Cindy throwing herself at our Uncle when she first got there, and the rosy glow on her face when she and Uncle Bob got to supper, and then how he wanted to ‘show her something in the barn’. And then later after we all went to sleep. That meant my big sister had gotten her pussy fucked three times in the last eight hours! And, based on what I saw, she got her pussy filled up with Uncle Bob’s spunk three times too!

Now, what I had to do was decide whether or not I wanted him to do that to me.

I was almost asleep when I remembered I’d told my Aunt everything about what Uncle Bob said in that bathroom so long ago. I figured she probably told him, and now he was thinking about my pussy while I was thinking about his prick. I finally got to sleep, but it wasn’t easy.

The next morning we all got each other up to go down to breakfast. That was interesting. It turns out that boys, when they get above, say 13 or so, have hardons when they wake up in the morning. I found this out when I whipped the covers off of Tommy, who was sleeping ‘in the raw’ as they used to say.

And there, standing up just as proud and pink as you could imagine was his morning stiffy. Janie, his sister, was right next to me and I poked her and pointed as he opened sleepy eyes. We both shrieked as he scrabbled to cover his ‘problem’. That caught the attention of my brother, Mark, who jumped up to see what was going on and had this huge tent in the front of his briefs. Then Janie spoiled it all when she said “He always has one in the morning. I used to think he was a pervert or something, but it’s not because of us. They just have them.” She turned to Mark and said “Right Markie?” at which time she knelt and jerked his shorts down to his knees. His bone bobbed in her face and I gasped, because he had a nice one. My own brother, and I never knew how long and stiff his pecker could get. It got funny because he started back from her and got tangled up, falling on his butt. Janie and I shrieked again.

We all went down together into the kitchen and some of us started helping set the table. Uncle Bob was there and he gave me a big hug. I felt his hands on my butt and my pussy started in again. He smelled my hair and whispered in my neck that it smelled good and then he licked my neck! I about died!

I pushed him back and said, “Aunt Beth told you didn’t she!” He just grinned at me and said, “Told me what?” but his hand came up and cupped my breast. I knew I was in trouble then, let me tell you.

After breakfast it was decided that we’d all go swimming in the pond. Except for Cindy, who had to go into town for something. The rest of us all trooped down to the pond with a picnic lunch in a basket. We’d always skinny dipped in the pond, and I could tell that us growing up some wouldn’t change things as my Aunt and Uncle started throwing their clothes in a pile. The rest of us got naked.

I was sneaking looks at my Uncle, between his legs, where this ... thing ... was swinging. It looked like some prehistoric monster worm, all wrinkled and brown. It lay on a pair of balls that looked like they belonged on a bull. I looked at the boys and they looked like babies compared to him. So how in the world did Cindy ever fit anything like that in her pussy without just splitting right up the middle?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.