Molly Springs A Leak - Cover

Molly Springs A Leak

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Molly makes a number of bad decisions and ends up pregnant. No one seems to care except her little brother, who becomes her birth coach... and much much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   .

Molly was in trouble. Not horrible trouble ... it was more along the lines of pain-in-the-ass trouble. It seemed like her whole life was like that. Things just happened to her that didn’t work out well.

Most people would have said the latest was her decision to let Roger Falstaff take her virginity. She’d fooled around a little bit on dates and stuff, but nothing serious. Then, on her seventeenth birthday, she got into an argument with her parents, who firmly believed she was still just a little girl and still had to be home by nine and in bed by ten. She reminded them of Bob and Bill, fosterling twins they had brought into the house when she was eight. They were four years older than her and when they had turned eighteen they had moved out. They reminded her that the twins were boys, that she was still in high school, seventeen or not, and that as long as she lived under their roof, she would obey their rules.

This was in the 50s, a time when girls didn’t just take off on their own, particularly when they were still in school. So there wasn’t much Molly could do. But, in a fit of anger, she decided that she would become a woman, and she arranged for Roger to make her one. He was most happy to do so, except he didn’t bring a rubber, like he promised he would, and by the time she found that out it was too late for both of them. Then he didn’t pull out ... like he promised he would. In fact, it hadn’t even been much fun, and she didn’t plan on doing a lot more of that. For her it was enough that she became a woman.

Unfortunately, she also became pregnant.

Again, it was the 50’s, which meant her parents shipped her off to live with Bill and Bob. to get fat and have a baby privately, so all their friends wouldn’t know about it. They assumed she wouldn’t want the baby and it would get adopted and she’d come home skinny and a year older.

If you reflect on the way her parents thought about things, you begin to understand why she made such bad decisions. Her role models left much to be desired.

Yet, in fact, as the baby grew in her belly she grew to love it. It was the only thing she’d ever had that was truly hers. Bill had joined the Army when he left home, and Bob had gone to college on a scholarship. Four years later they bought a house together and Bill started driving a truck cross country. Bob was a genius, who worked in a company nobody had ever heard of, building something called “a computing machine,” which he tried to explain was something like an adding machine, but could do a whole lot more. His company was building it in an old warehouse. He even took her to see it but, instead of seeing something like a cash register, all she saw was a room as big as a football field, full of racks and bulbs and wires and who knew what else. She didn’t understand what Bob did, but she was fully cognizant of how exited he was about it. She smiled and told Bob she was sure it would be wonderful.

Bill was gone when she got there. As a truck driver, he was on the road for weeks at a time. Bob spent most of each day working on his computing machine, Molly didn’t have a job, or much money for anything other than food, so she had a lot of time to think. And as she sat there, growing a baby, she realized that there were only two people in the world she really loved.

One was her baby.

The other was Bob, who was the only person in the whole world who, when he found out she was pregnant, said, “Cool. I bet you’ll make a great baby, and be a dynamite mom too.”

Everybody else was a shithead about it all, especially Roger, who swore that he never touched her and whose parents threatened to sue her parents if she continued ‘lying’ about who had knocked her up. They wanted it kept quiet too.

So she did a lot of reading, quite a lot of it about how to grow a healthy baby, have a healthy baby and raise a healthy child. And she read a lot about a medical condition called Tourette Syndrome, which Bob had. At odd moments he would shout out obscenities or other strange things, and he had tics, movements he couldn’t control. While most people didn’t understand it, the people in his college, and at work, looked past that, because they knew he was also a genius. They knew there wasn’t a thing wrong with his mind, and he was completely aware of what he was doing. He just couldn’t control it.

Molly’s parents, on the other hand, thought he was retarded, which was why they stopped taking in foster children after the twins. In Molly’s opinion, she thought they were retarded because they were too stupid to read about it like she did. The books said that there was data that suggested it could be brought on by stress. There had been a lot of that at home. The more he acted out the more embarrassed his parents were, and the more stress he was under.

But most people didn’t understand Tourette Syndrome, and were afraid of Bob, which was why he lived with his brother. He had already arranged for Molly to be enrolled in the “special student” classes at school, which kids in regular classes called ‘The knocked up and nut case school’. She didn’t mind, though, because those classes had the best teachers, and, as she found out as graduation approached, the kids in those classes got the best grades in school.

It didn’t hurt that, as her belly grew, Bob told her she was beautiful, instead of fat.

She got her prenatal care at a local clinic, where they offered her classes in something called Lamaze. She liked the idea, and because Bob was supportive, not to mention brilliant, asked him to be her birth coach. Bob agreed to go to classes with her.

Now some might say this was another idea of Molly’s that just didn’t work out well.

She didn’t think so ... but you be the judge.

During the classes, Bob learned to touch his foster-sister in ways he never had before, and in ways most brothers never touch their sisters. He sat against a wall, with her leaning back against him, sitting between his legs and stroked her swollen belly as she practiced breathing. She liked that, which isn’t unusual, since most people like to be touched in a loving way. He liked that, because she felt wonderful to him. That led to a lot of touching at home, and one night, when Bob had a really bad dream that caused him to wake screaming and shaking, she climbed into his bed where she held him as best she could with a big belly. The next night, when he showed up at her door with his pillow in hand, she just smiled and said, “Sure”. They spooned, with him behind her and his hand draped over the belly that now held a child he was growing to love too.

It was nice. For both of them. There wasn’t anything overtly sexual about it. Not then. They shared warmth, and closeness, and the baby. They celebrated each kick and squirm as the living creature inside her made its presence known, both day and night. They grew used to sleeping together. Bill didn’t even care. He knew that Bob was strange, but he also knew Bob was smart. Even so, it was good for someone to be around to help take care of him. Bill thought it was pretty neat that both people needed a little help, and could give it to each other. So he drove his truck, and didn’t worry about either of them, except to make sure they had what they needed. Bob tended to let the pantry get pretty empty, because going to the grocery story often led to a Tourette outburst, and he was ashamed of them.

One night the inevitable happened, and Bob’s hand slid off her belly onto her breast, which was also swelling. That felt nice too, and she clasped his hand to that breast, so that when he woke up and realized what had happened, he also realized it was okay. It was just another nice way to touch, and share warmth and love.

One day they were practicing her breathing, and she sat nestled between his legs, leaning back on his broad chest, relaxed. He slowly caressed her swollen stomach and, on a whim, brought his hands up to cup and stroke her full breasts too.

Somehow it just felt right. Molly liked it, even though every time a boy had touched her breasts before this it was for the purpose of trying to get into her pants. She lay her head back on his shoulder and felt a tingle shoot through her nipples - a nice sort of tingle.

But she was almost due, and the stimulation of his fingers on her nipples caused her milk to come in even before she gave birth. The sting of it scared her at first, and then the stain on her shirt frightened her even more.

She struggled up and took off her shirt and then the heavy bra she had worn to support those full womanly breasts. She and Bob stared, afraid of seeing blood, but what was welling out of her turgid nipples was clear. Then it became creamy looking and they both recognized it as milk. She stuck a finger to a teat and then tasted. It was much sweeter than she’d thought it would be. She turned to Bob, whose eyes were wide at seeing his sister naked from the waist up, with her huge protruding stomach and breasts so full of milk they leaked!

He was normal. He saw a beautiful woman in the midst of motherhood. To him, she looked sexy.

“You’re so beautiful!” he said, his voice hushed.

“I’m fat you moron!” she said in mock gruffness.

“I wish you’d stop saying that. I’ve told you again and again. You’re beautiful,” he insisted. “You’re so beautiful it makes my stomach hurt!” he said, bending over. Actually, his stomach didn’t hurt at all. But his penis had decided that his foster-sister was very beautiful and had stood up at attention to announce that. Bending over helped conceal his traitorous cock. He waddled to get her a towel, and when he got back she held out a finger dripping with her milk.

“Taste,” she said. “It tastes good!” Hesitantly he licked her finger, and the sweet milk spread all over his tongue.

It was good.

“Wow!” he said. “That’s yummy. No wonder babies cry so loud to be fed.”

She grinned at him, completely unashamed about her semi nudity. They were so close that, to her, it just seemed natural too.

Now he had to be careful. If he played with her breasts at all she began leaking milk and it made a mess. But that only lasted two days before her time came and he drove her to the hospital. Their classes had been at the Hospital, so everyone there knew them. Bob’s Tourette was also understood there, and when he burst forth with a string of swear words, the nurses just laughed and told him everything would be fine. And, of course, once he got into coaching her, he was fine, because they had practiced all this so many times that everything seemed stress free. The doctor was so impressed with the young man’s attitude that he invited him into the delivery room. And that didn’t happen all that often back in those days.

And so it was, that the first time Bob saw his foster-sister’s vagina, there was a baby’s head forcing its way out of it. Bob had never seen a woman’s private area, because dating is stressful, and most girls never consented to a second date. They were too afraid of him. And, while his imagination had formed a picture of a pussy, this one didn’t look anything at all like that image. Then, like magic, after hours and hours of pain and suffering, there was one last push and the baby was out.

He was a boy and he was beautiful.


When they took the baby home, Bob continued playing the part that had slowly morphed into that of the father, or husband. He loved to watch her feed the baby, and each time he remembered the wonderful taste of her milk. It always made his penis stiff to watch her. When she was exhausted from taking care of the active little thing, he took over, walking up and down the floor, telling the baby stories or singing him songs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.