Hank Wakes Up The Neighbors - Cover

Hank Wakes Up The Neighbors

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - These are the sexual adventures of a New England chef, his first wife, his second wife, their friends, and their families, as begun with the chef's ruthless revenge on his cheating spouse and her lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After their threesome, Sally suggested that Hank include her Aunt Connie and her best friend Yasmin, saying "Hanky panky, I want you to have the most sex ever in your whole life as my boyfriend. That means fucking around, so I will be honored to arrange that for you, as I planned our ménage a trois."

"Why, thank you, Sally- you are such a sweet girl, and I think that, if you are as sincere as I believe you to be, you should be the next Mrs. Henry James Leicester. What about you? Do you want to have an open marriage with me, because I think that's what you're really after, my dear?" he offered.

"Oh, Hank, I was beginning to doubt that you would ask me, but I would be the happiest girl in the world to be your swinging partner and wife!" she replied with obvious joy.

"So, I take it that you're gonna to kick Penny out, and move my Sally in- good for you, Hank! However, I do think that some poetic justice is in order to settle the score with your evil wife and her lover, who, after all, has brainwashed her into denying you sex." Mina spoke up.

"What exactly are you up to, my dear future mother-in-law?" Hank asked her, evidently stunned that she would be so invested in his pleasure and revenge.

"My hunky Hank, whom I hope to keep fucking, both before and after he gets married to my sexy daughter, I want to humiliate Pastor Gilbertson and your wife by enslaving them. You could use something over them, such as the fact that they're fucking behind Mrs. Gilbertson's back. You could threaten to inform the board and the deacons of his church. What do ya think, my love?" she answered him mischievously.

Hank grinned, and told her "Well, with Penny, we will need something more, since her spouse, namely me, already knows about her affair- we could bring up her fear of deportation back to England. She would not want to return there, after having lived in the States."

So, the plan was set up, with the group to meet at Hank's house, fucking as a team while the VCR played the incriminating tape of Penny's dalliance with the pastor. Hank started things off by stripping for the girls, then making them undress in front of him.

Then, he bent each girl over the furniture, got on his knees behind them, and commenced a rimming session like none of them had ever known. He lingered with his lips and tongue over each anus, running them over it repeatedly, and making them cum in succession. He even stuck his tongue inside their sphincters, while kissing the holes themselves.

As he passionately French-kissed the arses of Mina, Sally, Connie, and Yasmin, he began to fondle their cheeks and play with their cunts. They climaxed several times from the oral assaults, and finally they were loose enough in the backdoor for him to simply insert his penis in each girl.

The first to get it was Connie, Mina's younger sister, who begged him not to stop almost as soon as he was inside. Every time he shoved it into her rectum, she pushed back against his cock and balls, revealing her furious delight at the penetration of her ass. Once Hank could not take any more stimulation, he shot off his ammo at her bullseye, which made her so wet that she came along with him in a heavy-breathing climax.

Then he took his cock straight from her butt into Yasmin's, getting the girl automatically damp from the mere fact of having just fucked her friend's horny aunt. He pushed and pulled in a sequence that was clearly intended to renew the awesome feeling of the initial thrust. Yasmin kept taking it eagerly for nearly a half hour, until at last she could take it no more: she came in a gush of girlie-juice. Once more,

Hank was so hard that he came with an impressive blast of semen, filling Yasmin's tush. When he was finished with that, he took a little break to take the tape off pause, while Connie went into the shower, taking Yasmin with her for what was looking to be a lesbian shag.

Mina grabbed Sally to finger-fuck her in both holes, getting the young lady soaking wet within a few minutes. Hank watched both this hot scene, and the tamer sex on the VCR, as Penny suddenly opened the door with Pastor Gilbertson just behind her, and then she froze at the sight before her.

There was Hank, watching a naked woman masturbate her own daughter. He was also viewing a videotape of what Penny immediately saw was her own tryst with the pastor. In a couple of seconds, he saw it too.

"Well, Hank," she finally said as her eyes began to tear "I don't know how to ever undo my betrayal, but please let me try, my dear husband."

Hank looked at her suddenly, with a stern face, and then he answered her severely "Penny, it's far too late to save our marriage, because I have been fucking around myself, in order to get what's rightfully mine, ever since one of the people at your church sent me this tape.

I have been doing Sally and Mina here, and I've just fucked Connie and Yasmin today. If you had been willing to agree to an open marriage at the beginning, we could have had something together, but, instead, you became a prudish, hypocritical zealot, thanks to the pastor here."

"What are you going to do to Penny and me?" the pastor finally inquired.

Hank threw back his head and laughed, saying "You will be paying for your hypocrisy- both of you! If I tell your wife, Reverend, not to mention your parishioners, you will lose your pastorate, your marriage, and, definitely, your parsonage. You will not be able to leech off people, but will have to get a real job for once.

So, I'm handing you over to Mina, as a thank you to her for suggesting that I find this way to pay you back. You will be her slave for the rest of your life, finally putting some meaning into all B.S. about 'service'. Penny here will belong to Connie, for whatever purpose she has in mind for her. That way, both of you will get punished for your failure to simply share and share alike."

"Wait a second, Hank- do you mean that I now own Pastor Gilbertson here, and can make him do anything I like? If so, then I will exact a price for whenever he wants to fuck any woman besides me or his wife- he will have to take a cock or dildo up his ass every time he does that!" Mina said with undeniable excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.