Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

On the way to Grandma's house, we formulated a rough plan. We both wore matching mini skirts and tube tops without underwear. Mom suggested that I get Grandma alone and warm her up. Grandma still treats me like a little child, and I am in the habit of assuming a childish demeanor with her, complete with baby talk, which in the past drove Mom up a wall.

Mom wanted some time alone with Grandpa and Bruno to check out Bruno's animal endowment and work out the details of how their copulation could be accomplished. With a dog of his size, Mom didn't think the standard doggie position would be the best to show the cock to cunt connection unless Grandma was under her. Mom was sure that wasn't likely to happen and wanted to talk Grandpa into doing it in a position where she could control the penetration. As it turned out, they knew exactly how they wanted it done and had all the equipment necessary, ready and waiting.

When we entered their house, I ran into the living room and jumped on Grandma's lap. She said, "Oh, my, we are getting to be a big girl, aren't we, Kitten?"

Mom came over and gave Grandma a kiss, saying, "Dad and I are going to go out back. He wants to show me something." She looked to me and said, "Now, don't you go climbing all over Grandma. You're not a child anymore."

I had sprawled out on her lap with my head hanging back over the padded arm rest, looking up Mom's short skirt. I said, "Hey, Grandma! Mom's not wearing any panties. I can see her naked pussy. Boy, Mom, you better not bend over in front of Bruno or he'll want to lick it. If he licks it; he'll want to fuck it; if he wants to fuck it, you won't have much choice, will she Grandma?"

Both Mom and Grandma were red as beets. Grandma couldn't even reply. She was either too embarrassed, or too aroused. Mom quickly said, "God, this child has developed such a pottie mouth. You never know what she'll pop out with. I'll leave you to handle her." With that, Mom made a hasty egress.

I looked up to Grandma, smiling my mischievous smile. She smiled back and said, "That was so nasty, Kitten. What on earth gave you such an idea, and where did you learn such words, certainly not here?"

"Mommy taught me."

"Oh, she did, did she? I see you have matching outfits. Did she also teach you not to wear your panties under a short skirt."

"Uh huh! Want to see?" Before she could respond, I lifted my ass and pulled my skirt up past my waist, settling with my legs wide. Grandma's eyes grew big as she absorbed the sight of my hairless pussy. I moved my right hand down and stroked a finger through my pussy lips saying, "My pussy is sore, Grandma."

"Yes, it looks red and swollen. What happened to your little pussy, Kitten?"

"Mommy likes to watch grownups put their peters in my pussy. She likes it when they fuck my little pussy until all the white stuff fills it up."

Grandma sucked in a deep breath, then said, "She does, does she? Well, I'm sure Mommy knows what's best for you, but it's a shame you have to go around with a sore wee wee all the time."

"And my boobies are sore too." I lifted my top free of my tits and massaged them under her close scrutiny.

She touched them, saying, "You do have lovely boobies, sweetheart. I can see why the men like to squeeze them. I'll bet they suck on these cute little nipples and nibble on them, don't they?"

"Yeah, and bite them, too."

"I wouldn't mind biting them myself."

"Go ahead if you want to. I'm used to it."

Grandma giggled like a naughty little girl, then dipped her head as I lifted my left tit to her mouth. She sucked and slobbered all over my tit, then sucked and nipped the tips. She went from one to the other, sucking, licking, and lightly biting my nipples as I rolled from side to side to assist, giggling and squirming to heighten her enjoyment. After a few minutes of this warm-up, she sat back, smiling and flushed. Her eyes and one hand focused on my twat. She said, while slipping a finger up my hole, "So, how many men have you taken in your tiny little pussy hole, precious?"

"Lots. Mom says it's called fucking. She says I can't use that word except when she's with me and there's a man around. I figured that since Grandpa is here it was okay. Was I bad, Grandma?"

"No, not at all. Grandma likes to hear you use all the grownup dirty words. You use them all you want when you visit us, okay? Now, who have you been fucking that I would know?"

"Daddy fucked my pussy the yesterday, and Grandpa fucked my pussy the night before that."

"So Grandpa had his cock in here too, huh?"

"Yeah, he fucks me real good. Tonight, I get to fuck my boyfriend, Brad. You met Brad."

"Yes, he's a fine boy. That will be fun, won't it?"

"Yeah, I like fucking a lot, even if it makes my pussy sore."

"Mommy knows that, that's why she lets you."

"Yeah, and the best part is, she kisses all my boo boos, even that one. Boy, she kisses my pussy boo boo a lot. She says it's a mommy's job to kiss their little girl's pussies when they get sore. She says it's the law, and when they grow up, they have to return the favor to their mothers. Does Mommy kiss your pussy now, Grandma?"

"You know, come to think of it, she never has. I didn't know about that law, but I used to kiss hers when she was little, just because I wanted to be a good mommy."

"You should make her kiss it now. She kisses pussies real good. If you tell her you used to kiss hers, she'll want to kiss yours. She knows the law and doesn't want to go to jail."

"Well, Grandma certainly doesn't want her little Bonnie to go to jail. We'll just have to correct that, now, won't we? Sweetheart, since Mommy is busy, would you like me to kiss your pussy and make it all better?"

I swiveled around with my feet straddling her head and said, "Yeah, would you, please?" She took me by the hips and brought my loins to her lips. I laid my legs out in my inverted pose and watched Grandma feast on my snatch. She got right down to business and used her tongue deep in my hole, licking, sucking, slurping, and lapping my cunt all over.

I said, "Wow, that's how Mom kisses my pussy, too, especially after a man fucks it." This drove her wild, and she had me humping her face and screaming in no time. I was having my climax when Grandpa entered, leading my naked mother on a leash. She wore a wide jeweled dog collar and her hands were tied behind her back.

Grandma froze on seeing them. I got back in her lap and snuggled into her arms, lying back against her pillowy breasts. Grandpa led Mom to the center of the living room, facing us, and told her to heel. She got down on her knees and sat back on her heels with her head bowed. He said, "Honey, this stupid bitch came over here without panties on and now Bruno is having fits. He saw her cunt, now he has to have it. I told her it's her own damned fault. I'm going to get things ready. Keep an eye on her."

I could feel Grandma's heart pounding. Her breathing was shallow and rapid as we studied Mom's sorrowful, penitent expression, resigned to her fate. I said, "Grandma, is Bruno going to fuck my mommy's pussy."

In a voice dripping with lust, she said, "Yes, dear, there's no other alternative. It would be cruel to leave that poor animal to suffer, don't you think?"

"Yeah, besides, it's her own fault. I even warned her; you heard me tell her."

"That's right, you did. Now she's going to get what she deserves, isn't she?"

"Yeah, and we get to watch him fuck her in the pussy, don't we?"

"Yes, that will add to her humiliation and help drive home the lesson not to shake her naked pussy in a horny male dog's face unless she is prepared to mate with him. It is our duty to watch."

"That's right, and afterwards, she has to kiss your pussy because you used to kiss hers when she was little. That's the law. She told me so herself. Isn't that the law, Mommy?"

Mom looked up with a puzzled expression, but immediately caught on and nodded. She returned her bowed head and waited. Grandpa dragged a heavy platform to the space between us and Mom. The main part looked like one of those things that shoe salesmen sit on to help you try on shoes. The ramp-stool was mounted on a heavy wooden platform and Grandpa was fixing a two-by-four under the top of the ramp part so that it extended out three feet on both sides. The board had straps along its length at one foot intervals. There was a shelf mounted two feet above the end where I assumed Mom's head would be. That end had a padded head rest and had straps dangling from head rest.

Grandpa had Mom recline back on the device and first secured her head in the headrest. Grandpa brought her arms back and secured her wrists at the base behind her head, stretching her breasts up. Her ass rested on the upper slope of the incline, which made her arch back, drawing her belly tight. He then took her right leg and laid it along the two-by-four, securing the ankle strap. He did the same to the left leg, placing her in the splits.

Mom's nervous breathing swelled her tits with each breath. Her pussy was gaping wide open and totally vulnerable, a large, pink oval target for Bruno's cock. He secured her knee straps, then brought the wide inner thigh straps up at an angle leaning in toward her cunt. When he cinched them tight, he stretched Mom's pussy open even wider, pulling her ass firmly to the ramp. Mom could not move even a fraction of an inch.

Bruno pawed the back door while Grandpa stood back and studied his work. He then shucked off his pants. He fisted his hard cock with a lecherous grin. I said, "Grandma, is Grandpa going to fuck Mommy, too?"

"It certainly appears that way, doesn't it?"

Grandpa knelt between her legs and poised his cock at her hole. Me and Grandma got up and stood on both sides to watch. He slid right in to the balls and started fucking her hard. Mom groaned, moaned, and swooned, but couldn't move a muscle. It was the sexiest sight I ever saw. Grandpa invented a rape aid. I couldn't wait to try it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.