Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

On Thursday, Mom and I rested all day and all night. My rest was interrupted three times by Billie and Stevie. Mom's rest got disturbed by her daddy's cock when he stopped by to tell us how things were with Grandma. He told us that she was getting mentally ready to drop her facade, but cautioned me to start slowly and take charge as I had with him. We agreed to spend the next day with them until it was time for my date with Brad.

I skipped school on Friday. Mom and I ate breakfast together. She looked pensive. I said, "What's wrong, Mom?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about my mother. I just realized that I never really knew her. What I saw was all a lie. She wanted me to get screwed at fourteen. She put daddy up to all those pictures. She knew what we were doing in that studio out back. She knew what those men were doing to me, and she got off on it. I find that so hard to accept."

"We all put on faces, Mom. You did with me and Dad."

"That's true, but nothing like Mom did with me. She really had me fooled. She had everybody fooled."

"Yeah, but won't it be good to put that lie to rest, clear the air between you."

"Yes, I suppose, but I feel like I am meeting her for the first time. Suppose I don't like the real her. I might hate my real mother. That is so sad to think about."

"I don't think you'll hate her. I don't think she is all that different than she is now. Her true self is a whole bunch of good and a smidgen of bad. You, of all people, should relate to that."

"What do you mean?"

"You should know how sexual compulsions can drive you to do things against your ordinary nature. Is what your mom did any worse than pimping your fifteen-year-old daughter to your best friend just so she'll let you watch people fucking."

"I never thought about it that way, but you're right."

"I am, and you are still the same you, only there's another facet to your personality, now. What's more, I like that nasty facet. I think you will like your mom's nasty facet, too. You'll just have more mom to love, that's all."

Mom got out of her seat and embraced me with tears in her eyes. She said, "Oh, baby, you are so smart. You know just what to say. You are so perceptive. You see things so clearly for one so young. Sometimes, I feel like the daughter and you feel like my mother. God, I love you so much. I adore you."

She began planting tender kisses all over my neck and face. My heart swelled. I basked in her love. The kisses converged on my lips and we kissed, not like mothers and daughters kiss, but as lovers kiss. Our tongues teased each other, dancing at our lips. Her tongue wanted in my mouth. I opened for it. We had never kissed this way. The kiss was more than sexual; it was love, passionate love. I reciprocated, moving my tongue in her mouth. Our kiss was a passionate bonding. We eagerly crossed the line and became lovers with that kiss.

Mom straddled my legs and sat on my thighs, her robe falling open. I cupped her sex and fingered her pussy. She was sopping wet and grinding her hot cunt on my hand as her hands stroked my face. Between kisses, we both expressed our love for each other. I wanted to love her properly, naked, in her bed, and give her what she craved, a good cunt loving. During a break in our kissing, I purred, "Mom, lets go to your bed. I want to make love."

She pulled back, her eyes wide and smiling. She got up and took my hand. Together we crossed the threshold to her bedroom. Together we dropped our garments, and together we melted into each other's arms, then fell onto the bed.

We rolled together, kissed, felt each other's bodies with groping, penetrating fingers. We mashed our warm flesh together, rolling and rolling from one side to the other. When we arrived at the center with me on top, I stopped us and got up on my arms. I silenced her with a finger to her lips and said, "Let me love you, Mother. Please, just lie still. I want to love your vagina. I have always wanted to lick your pussy, Mom, more than any other. Relax and let me show you how much I adore you and your magnificent pussy."

Mom was in a delirium of love and passion. Her breathing was labored. Her eyes stared back as through a fog. Slowly, gently, softly, I planted tender kisses down her neck, over her breasts, on her nipples, down her belly, to her upper thighs, from one to the other, getting lower and lower, moving steadily in on her beautiful pussy as her legs moved out further and further.

She had her legs drawn back and knees laid flat. Her head was propped up on two pillows. She keeps a hand mirror on her bedstand. When she reached for the mirror and positioned it at her right inner thigh, I knew why. She watched me planting kisses all around her pussy, teasing kisses. I gradually closed in on my target, keeping my head turned to give her the best view. My lips touched her cunt lip, and she moaned. I kissed her clit, and she gave a lurch and a groan. I kissed up one lip and down the other. She cried, "Oh, yes, darling, I love you so much."

I planted a firm kiss right in the center, mashing our lips together. She swooned. I blew hot breath on her sensitive membranes, then began licking, little snaky licks that grew stronger and stronger. The licks became laps that ran from her asshole to her clit, driving her mad. Her hips rolled and gyrated to a steady barrage of love declarations. I took her clit fully in my mouth and sucked. Her ass came up a foot off the bed and she screamed. I held on tightly, sucking for all I was worth. She heaved, bucked, and screamed her lungs out. I held her in a tight grip, sucking and sucking. Piss shot out of her, surprising me. Piss was everywhere because her piss hole wasn't in my mouth.

I didn't want to let go of my clit-lock in the middle of her orgasm, so the piss got wasted and made a big mess. She didn't seem to mind, and kept pissing and cumming. I didn't care either. It was the longest cum ever. It lasted until the piss stopped flowing, then she collapsed. I took that opportunity to lick her hole and clean the piss from her pussy and thighs.

She was in a stupor. Her body went limp, and she dropped the mirror. I just kept licking and licking, lapping up her copious spend, reaching inside with my fingers and sucking the juices off, reaching for more, swabbing her internal walls. I rubbed my face in her cunt. I could not get enough, and she loved it.

Finally, I crawled up her body and we embraced. We kissed. She licked my face. We kissed some more, then rolled onto our backs laying side by side, catching our breath. She said, "God, that was fantastic."

"I'll say. You sure have a tasty pussy, Mom."

"Thank you. So do you."

"This doesn't change anything, you know. I'm still going to treat you the same way when we are around other people."

"I know, sweetheart. I want it that way. I want this, too."

"So do I. This was great. I want people to see us making out, too, but I want to be the aggressor, and you will do most of the cunt lapping."

"That will be fine. I want it that way, in fact. You don't even have to do me."

"I want to, but it will just be to tease you. I won't let you cum, and you better never piss on me."

"I won't, I promise. I didn't mean to this time. I just lost it."

"Oh, I want you to do it when we are alone. I want to drink your piss. Piss in my face; I don't care. I just don't want anybody to see you doing that to me. You're the piss freak, not me, okay?"

"Yes, of course... You really didn't mind?"

"No, I loved it. We'll do each other from now on, at least when no one's around. Come on, Grandpa and Grandma are expecting us. It's show time. I'm taking you to be mated to their dog. Aren't you excited?"

"Yes, but I'm a little nervous. God, he's so big."

"Yeah, I hope you can handle him."

"I think I can. I put big things in my pussy all the time. I can take a giant cucumber all the way. It hurts like hell, but I love that stuffed-to-the-gills feeling. Bruno can't be that big."

"He'll be close. Don't forget, dogs swell up inside you."

"I know. Isn't that wicked. We could be stuck together like a couple of real dogs. I know they say it can't happen to humans, but it did, and I saw it. It happened to a girl in my PE class when I was in the seventh grade. Most of us didn't wear panties under our gym shorts, so they wouldn't get all sweaty. One day, this big mutt came bounding out on the soccer field and began nosing all the girl's crotches. Girls were screaming and running around, laughing, and getting silly. Well, he caught this one girl around the waist and she fell on all fours. He was on her and in her in no time. He was fucking her through the leg hole of her shorts."

"With everyone watching?"

"Hell, yes, all the girls, the female coach, even some guys who were practicing track. We all gathered around in a big circle and just watched that girl get raped by a dog."

"Nobody tried to stop it?"

"No, not even the coach. She was busy keeping everyone back; and, in effect, kept anyone from interfering. She didn't want it stopped, if you ask me. I don't think anybody did. It was so neat to watch, so erotic, so vulgar. That horny mutt was fucking the shit out of her. She was crying and trying to crawl away, but he just hung on, humping her like mad until she stopped trying to get away and surrendered. We watched a dog rape a girl, and there wasn't a damned thing she could do to stop him, or get away from him once he became locked in her cunt."

"Oh, man, that's fantastic. I love it."

"The best part was after he came. He threw one leg over her ass and got hung-up, butt to butt with her, just like dogs do. What was really neat was that we could then see his cock and her pussy where his cock moved the leg opening of her loose shorts clear. We couldn't see very well, so this track guy went up and ripped her shorts at the crotch. He ripped them right through, then shoved her shorts up her torso, taking the blouse and all, stuffing what little clothing she had on in her arm pits. He then turned around, straddled her chest in reverse and pulled her ass cheeks apart for us. We saw everything then.

"We all took turns looking at her pussy stretched thin around this huge mass of swollen dog cock stuck inside. The poor girl buried her head in her arms and had to put up with the verbal abuse. They were stuck like that for a good ten or fifteen minutes. Even after he pulled out and stepped away, she remained on her knees with her head and shoulders on the grass, obscenely showing her gaping pussy and naked tits. You would not believe the things we said about her, while she sobbed in absolute shame."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.