Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

After school on Wednesday, I went straight to Susan's house and let both boys screw my pussy. I told Susan not to worry, that Mom was committed regardless of the deal she had. Furthermore, I told her the time was right to up the ante on Mom. I told her that Mom was ready to join me as one of her whores, and that Mom's services were two bits a fuck with free blow jobs. Susan was ecstatic but wanted to wait for the party to kick the new order off.

After I drained her little sex fiends, we sat and talked party plans. The list had grown to twenty-four with the addition of Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Brad, and two more friends of hers. She said that Red had six more possibles, all young couples. I was thrilled at this news. By show time, I hoped for an audience of three dozen people.

Susan explained, "This party is being billed as a family fuck fest with Bonnie as the featured performer. These people are all hard-core swingers for the most part. They want to be shocked. The people you have invited are unknown variables. We must make sure they know what's in store and get a commitment to go along. What I want is a fuck between you and your dad, you and your grandfather, you and your Mom, your Mom and everyone including your dad's new wife, Suzie. In fact, I'd like that to be the warm-up act. Suzie doesn't have to do anything for Bonnie, but I want her to use Bonnie outrageously, in the nude if possible. If she'd piss on her, that would be perfect."

"I'm not sure what Suzie and Dad might do. When I called Dad, I told him that Mom was going to put on a sex act at a wild orgy, and that he and Suzie were invited to attend. I didn't give any details, but he was very excited by the prospect. I just figured we'd end up fucking some time during this thing."

"No good, Judy. You need to pay them a visit and get something going before hand. Lay it out for them and try to get him to screw you before hand. Get Suzie to agree to start the show and pin her down as to what she will do. Encourage her. Go down on her. Suck her piss. Do whatever you have to do, but her act is very important. She could get your Mom heated up faster than anyone. I know; Bonnie fantasizes about being at Trisha's mercy. She'd go down on Suzie in a heart beat."

"I'll go over there tonight. I'll have Mom take me, and then I'll make her wait in the car. Dad and Suzie would love that by itself. If I screwed Daddy and then walked out to the car, naked, with his cum pouring from my pussy, they'd really get off."

"Yes, but if your face was covered in pussy slime and they walked with you, imagine their delight when you grab Mommy and give her a long wet kiss."

"To hell with a kiss. I'll just tell her to lick my face and then suck my pussy. When she's finished, I'll make her get out of the car and lie down on the driveway. I'll straddle her body and piss all over her."

"That would be perfect, but could you get away with that in their neighborhood?"

"Hell yes. They're rich. How do you think Mom survives without working. She made out like a bandit because he cheated. She gets alimony and child support. Besides, they have a circular driveway and their house is secluded."

"Super, then do it. Now, about granny. I know your grandfather will be no problem. Bonnie told me all about him. Granny will need an ice breaker. Can you see her tomorrow or Friday night?"

"If I can get a her dog Bruno to screw Mom, that will break the ice with her."

"Interesting. Does your Mom know that?"

"Yes, and she's willing."

"I thought so. Okay, no problem. I can supply the pooch if Bruno doesn't work out. He's good, a dalmatian. He knows exactly what to do. All he needs to see is pussy. Granny will love it; so will Mommy."

"Bruno is a huge mastiff. I've never seen his cock, but I'll bet it's a monster. Hey, why don't we include a doggie act as well?"

"Great idea, but she might balk at doing a dog in such a large group."

"I don't think so. Not if we hold it till last and surprise her. We need a good finale, right?"

"That would be a good one. If Bruno works out, he'd be the best choice. Now, all you have to do is get Granny to commit to letting Bonnie go down on her at the party, and we're all set."

"Let's talk about the piss act. That's my part, remember?"

"Oh yes, how could I forget? Well, what have you got in mind?"

"I'm stymied. I want to put on a very visual demonstration. I want the people to know for a certainty that it isn't faked, that the piss is coming right from my bladder, that Mom is drinking it down, and I want it to go on all throughout the night. I plan to drink gallons."

"I'll get you a case of near beer. Your plan sounds wonderful, but are you sure she's that ready?"

"Absolutely. She knows what I want to do, and she knows I want everyone to know that she sucks and drinks my piss, always. There's no pretense at all, now. She even suggested a few ideas of her own that were better than anything I came up with."

"Such as."

"For one, she suggested a great position. She carries me upside-down with my back to her chest and my legs out in the splits. She reaches around my hips with her hands and uses her fingers to form my cunt into a bowl. I let my piss dribble into my pussy bowl while she laps at the pool. Some seeps inside, but she sucks my hole to get it. When it's all gone, I fill the bowl again. We practice this a lot. She agreed to carry me to people for close-up demonstrations."

"You two blow me away, Judy. You really did break her in good. I've noticed the difference. This morning, I asked Bonnie if she wanted a warm-up for her coffee. She nodded, then took her cup and held it to my twat. I squirted her cup full. I did not expect her to drink it. It was a joke. She drank from her cup without a word. When her cup was empty, she pushed my skirt up and held the cup in place for a refill. I gladly filled it. While I drank coffee this morning, Bonnie drank my piss."

"She's been properly trained."

"Yes, it would appear so. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Most of all, I enjoy not pretending. When I saw her cup needing more, I'd stand with my legs wide, pull my cunt lips open, and thrust my cunt out, saying, "Here, want some more piss, Bonnie?" She'd smile and press the cup's rim tight into my cunt while I filled her cup. She'd then drink a big sip and lick her lips. She drinks piss faster than coffee. I had trouble keeping up with demand."

"I know. She really does love the stuff. I think she will enjoy that part of Saturday night. I'm not at all concerned about that. I just want more great ways of showing off her talents."

"Okay, here's one. Get one of those plastic champagne glasses, you know, like they use at cheap weddings. They come in two parts: the base, and the stem with the cup part. Take the stem and saw it off at the base so there's a small hole in the bottom of the stem. If you center this hole over your piss hole with your twat up, your piss will fill the glass from the bottom up. She can sip piss from the rim or lap it from the bowl."

"Oh, God! That would be fantastic!"

"Another way is to fill the glass and have her slide the stem down your slit, keeping the hole in contact with your flesh until the stem slips into your cunt hole. Once there, the contents will flow into your pussy, filling your vaginal cavity with your piss. She can suck the piss out, or you can push piss up by contracting your abdominal muscles. The modified champagne glass also makes a great funnel. You can make her lie down as you squat over the rim while the stem is in her mouth."

"That's perfect, Susan. God, I love you. Mom will love you. I need one of those right away."

"I may have some. Remind me before you leave. Are we all set, now?"

"As set as we'll ever be. Oh, when will the boys be screwing her?"

"Right after Trisha does her thing. You might plan your first piss demonstration as a filler act, no pun intended."

I returned home with the plastic glass and found Mom putting away groceries. I called Dad and arranged to stop by when he and Trisha would be there. He said I could swing by anytime. Mom drove me to Dad's house without knowing my plans. She parked with the driver's side facing the front door, twenty-feet away. She looked frightened and nervous as I said, "You stay right here, and don't disappoint me." I stopped at the door to look back at her. Her "Yes dear" sounded very submissive, and I gave her a smile as I went in.

Trisha and Dad were there to greet me with warm hugs. I said, "I just want to run up to my room for a second. Wait here, okay?"

Dad said, "What the hell is going on with your mom and this orgy, Judy? Are you involved in this? Does she know you invited us?"

"I'll explain everything in a minute, okay?"

Trisha, peered out the window and saw Mom sitting in the car. She said, "Honey, invite her in."

I said, "No, let her wait out there."

She said, "We can at least be polite. Go invite her."

Dad said, "Hell no. If Judy says let her wait, let her wait."

I smiled my mischievous smile and ran upstairs. I quickly changed into my bra and panty set and enhanced their obscene display by pulling the crotch band completely within my cunt lips, showing my shaved pussy lips. I also made sure the back was fully up my crack, and I pulled the bra cups down to further expose my nipples. I gave myself the once-over in the mirror and was pleased to see that I displayed more than they'd ever seen of me.

When I made my entrance, they both gasped. Trisha giggled and cupped her smile. Dad's eyes strayed to my cunt. I walked around them with my sexiest hip sway, stopped before them, and did a slow turn with my chest out and arms back, letting them feast their eyes. Trisha said, "Honey, it isn't bedtime, you know."

Dad said, "Judy, you better get your clothes back on. If your mother sees what we bought you, we could lose our visitation rights."

I stood before them with my feet planted wide, my hands on my hips, and proclaimed, "Don't worry about her, Daddy. My mother has been a very bad girl, and I could ruin her if I wanted to. She knows it, too. You don't ever have to worry about anything as far as she's concerned. From now on, visitation is when we decide."

Trisha said, "My, but you are an aggressive bad little girl, aren't you? I must say, I do like what I'm hearing, seeing too. It's obvious you are feeling independent. We certainly won't slow you down, will we dear?"

"Hell no, not if she's going to wear her panties like that."

I said, "I shaved, or didn't you notice."

"I noticed, believe me, I noticed."

Trisha knelt before me, peered closer, and said, "It looks like you shaved off all the hair. Did you?"

I thrust out my loins and said, "Why don't you look for yourself?"

She glanced up at Dad, smiled, then hooked her index finger in the low waistband and pulled them away, declaring, "Oh, you did, you nasty thing you. Oh, it's beautiful. Don't you think her shaved vagina is beautiful, Frank?"

Daddy hooked a finger alongside hers and pulled down until the crotch band pulled from between my lips. He bent low for a closer look and said, "Goddamn, this is pretty! Here's to independence and watching TV in the nude, hey kiddo?"

"Here's to you coming to your old house and watching your old TV in the nude while Mom serves us." Dad moved my panties to my knees, then stood back and gazed on my pussy.

Trisha laughed and said, "That will be the day."

I said, "You can do anything you want with me. I'm very willing, and I am a very bad girl, too."

Dad said, "Is that a fact?"

I smiled impishly and teased, "I want you to take advantage of me, you too, Trisha. I want to be child molested. I've been dying to be properly molested, but you guys move so slowly. At this rate, I'll never get screwed, and I may never get to eat out my sexy step-mother."

Suzie bit her lower lip with eyes wide as Daddy said, "Jesus Christ, Judy! That suits us fine, but what have you got on her?"

"Enough. I can't tell you unless she pisses me off. She knows she better not do that. I set her up for this orgy. She's going because I am making her go. She knows you two will be there to watch, also."

Trisha said, "See, Frank, I told you she wanted more." Trisha slipped a finger up my hole, saying, "Jesus! She's wet. She wants it bad, sweetheart. This girl is so horny."

Dad stopped Trisha's fingering, saying, "Just relax, Trisha. I want to get to the bottom of this. We're not doing a damn thing with Bonnie sitting in our driveway."

I said, "Okay, if you need convincing, watch this."

I pulled the panties back into place and made for the door. Dad cried out, "Honey, that's not being wise."

I turned and said, "Just watch." I marched out as they made for the window. Mom sat up and stared intently as I sauntered and swayed with exaggerated hip movement. I came up to the driver's window, turned my back to her with my feet wide, and bent as low as possible, wiggling my ass in her astonished face. I looked up to see them looking out with astonished but amused grins, then sauntered back to the front door and peered inside, saying, "Daddy, would you please step out here with me. I want Mom to see us together."

Daddy cautiously came out and stood behind me. I backed into his embrace and brought his hands around me. When he could see that Mom was not about to say anything, I guided his left hand inside my panties. Dad was soon groping my crotch as I ground my ass against his growing cock.

Trisha was just inside the door and said, "My God, Frank, are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"If you think I'm fingering her pussy in front of Bonnie, then that's what I'm doing."

I added, "He's doing it good, too, but he's only using one finger and he isn't going in all the way like I prefer."

Dad fixed that and said, "Trisha, come on out here. I want you in on this too."

Trisha cautiously came out and stood beside us. She watched Mom sitting there doing nothing, then glanced to my crotch and cupped her hand over her mouth to stifle a laughing smile, saying, "Oh, shit, you are doing it. I can't believe she's just watching you finger Judy."

"Yes, and I'm doing it right. Come on, Trisha, pull her panties out of the way. Let's let Bonnie get a better look."

Trisha looked to me and said, "Should I?"

"Yes, in fact, take them all the way off."

Mom couldn't hear anything with the windows rolled up, but her eyes never left us. Trisha giggled, looked at Mom, then knelt beside me so as not to block her view. She reached for the waistband and said, "Okay, here goes." She drew my panties slowly down my legs, revealing Dad's fingers working in my cunt, smearing my slick juices over my bare crotch. Trisha removed the panties from my feet, and I stepped out wide.

Trisha stood and said, "Jesus, she isn't saying a word. This is so exciting. Trisha reached over and toyed with my nipples, pulling the cups off my tits. She leaned in and flicked at my nipples with her tongue while watching for Mom's reaction.

Trisha became bolder and sucked hard on my right nipple while groping my left tit. Dad had both hands at work. With one, he fucked me. The other was rubbing vigorously on my clit. My hands were behind my back rubbing his cock. Trisha was playing to her audience of one and suddenly cried out, "God, I love doing this in front of her. Honey, I want to do more. Lots more."

"What the hell else is there? Do you want me to ball the kid?"

I said, "I could suck your dick."

Trisha excitedly said, "Yes, Frank, let her suck your dick. I want Bonnie to see that."

"All right. I'm game." I quickly spun around and stood to the side with my naked ass partially in Mom's direction. Trisha freed Dad's cock and fisted his erect shaft toward my waiting lips. I closed my mouth over his nine-inch cock and sucked him in deep, bringing forth a deep moan from him. Trisha said, "Oh, yes, suck that cock, baby. Suck it for Mommy. Make him shoot all over your face, sweetheart."

I said, "I would, but I'd rather he came in my pussy."

"Yes, do it, Frank. Fuck her right here."

"No way, Trisha. I'll fuck her inside, but not here, no way."

Trisha laid her cheek on my ass and reached into my crotch while looking at Mom. Her delicate fingers pried my cunt lips apart, and she entered me with a finger. She laughed and said, "She's watching me finger-fuck her little girl, and she can't do a damn thing about it. Relax, Frank. Whatever Judy has on her, it's good. She's no virgin, Frank. Too bad. I wish Bonnie's window was down so she could hear all this."

I said, "If you want the window down, go tell her to roll it down. In fact, tell her what you want her to hear right to her face."

"I couldn't. Could I? Should I, Frank? I'd love to tell her what we plan to do with Judy in graphic detail. I will if you want."

"Go right ahead. Judy seems to have a grip on this. She knows what she has on her. It must be damned good."

I offered, "Do it, Trisha. While you're there, tell her you are going to make me suck your pussy, too."

"Are you serious? Will you do it?"

"Yes, I'm dying to. Do me a favor and wipe my pussy juice on her face. If she doesn't lick your fingers clean, I'll strip her naked and piss all over her, and she knows it. You don't have to order her to lick, just offer your hand."

"That does it. I'm going." She wet her whole hand in my soupy twat, then strode over to the car. I turned my head to watch. Mom rolled the window down as Trisha came up. Trisha said, loud enough for us to hear, "I just wanted to let you know that we plan to take Judy inside and Frank is going to fuck her adorable little cunt. Do you have a problem with that, Bonnie?"

Mom said, "No, no problem."

"Good, then you should have no qualms about me making her lick my cunt then."

"No, do with her as you please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.