Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

After her shave, Mom tried to scamper off to her bedroom. I followed and prevented her from closing her door. She said, "Please, Judy, I need my privacy."

"Maybe so, but I want to watch. You are planning to fuck yourself with your dildoes, aren't you?"

"Judy, please!"

I pushed on in and shut her door behind me. I pulled a vanity chair up to the foot of the bed, sat and got comfortable. She stared hard, but saw the futility of further protests. She weighed her options and evidently decided her vaginal needs took precedence over her modesty. She retrieved her toy box from under the bed and produced a ten-inch cock replica, complete with veins and balls. As she flounced on the bed, she said, "I hope you get your rocks off. I am going to try to ignore you. Please, don't say anything until I'm done."

With that, she laid down and moved her feet out. I had a view right up her love tunnel and watched her poise the head of her dildoe at her inflamed pussy hole. She massaged the flaring head through her fleshy slit to spread her pussy slime, and diddled her clit self-consciously. I said, "Would you move your legs apart as far as they'll go, please."

Mom made a face, but did as I requested. "Is that better?"

"Better, but I'd like a better view of your fuck hole. I want a good shot of that rubber dick going in and out. Your pelvis needs to roll back more. Lift your legs up."

She raised her legs straight up in a wide V and said, "I can't keep my legs like this for long, Judy."

"No, that's perfect. Wait, I have and idea." I jumped up and went to her hosiery drawer and drew out two nylon stockings. While Mom eyed me with curiosity, I went up and tied one to her right ankle, then tied it to her right headboard bedpost, pulling her leg back hard, twisting her to the right.

Mom said, "Judy, no. This is absurd."

I ignored her and tied the other ankle. She did not resist as I secured her left leg to the other bed post, drawing her leg back hard, lifting her ass up a good foot. This also straightened her alignment. By lifting her head, she could look into her own pussy and did. Her fingers traced the area where I'd shaved. She said, "I hope you are happy now. Can I please have some peace?"

I crawled onto the bed and laid on my belly, propping my head up in my palms while resting on my elbows. My face was inches from her beaver, and I looked at her over her bald pussy mound. I said, "Sure, go ahead."

She groaned and murmured, "God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

She resumed her foreplay and was soon ready to push the cock in. I said, "Hurry up and shove it up your cunt, Mom." She ignored me and pushed her dildoe in a few inches. "I want to see you take it to the balls." She shoved in further and moaned. "Come on, all the way this time. Mash those rubber balls into your fat cunt lips."

She did just that and groaned loudly. I urged her to press the dick in harder and she did. Before long, she took her directions from me and seemed to enjoy following my lead. I rummaged in her toy box and brought out a thinner model. I handed this to her and said, "Here's one for your ass."

She wet the slimmer model in her cunt and eased it up her ass. I next had her fucking herself with both. She screwed herself for almost an hour, bringing herself off numerous times. Her juice made a mess of her lower belly, inner thighs, and ass. Her spending puddled on her bedspread. When she finally stopped, and let both hands fall to her sides, the dildoes slithered out.

She laid there with the dildoes on the mattress, exhausted and panting. I crawled up and got my face right over her pussy and blew warm breath on her sensitive folds. This brought her head up with renewed interest showing in her glazed eyes. She watched me tease her pussy, coming so close, but never making contact. Finally, in desperation, she cried, "For God's sake, Judy, eat me, please!"

I sat up on my heels with a mock look of astonishment and said, "Mother, that's sick, asking your own daughter to do such a nasty thing."

"Oh, knock it off, Judy. You've done nastier. You certainly don't mind me doing it to you."

"Yes, but I'm not a cunt sucker, and you are. If it's cunt sucking you want, I'll let you suck mine."

"Sweetheart, you do Trisha and Susan. You like doing it. You freely admit liking it. Why won't you do it for me?"

"I do it for Susan because she is a client, and I love her pussy. Actually, I'd do Susan even if she weren't my client. I do Trisha because she is a classy lady, and I think it's a privilege being allowed to suck the vagina of a lady with such class. You, on the other hand, are a piss-drinking, cunt-sucking, masturbating slut that gets off on watching other people fuck. I'm sorry Mother. I love you dearly. You know I do, but I draw the line at sucking the cunt of a woman like you. I think I'd retch. Hey, I know, we could get a dog and train it to lick your cunt. We'll smear your cunt with peanut butter. That should do it. Or, we could hire someone. I'll bet the paperboy would lick your pussy for a price. Don't you know any dykes that owe you a favor?"

"Very funny, Judy. I see what you're up to. You're punishing me for divorcing your father. You always did blame me. I understand this need you have to get even, and I will try to be a good sport about it, but don't press your luck too far. I will only take so much. Susan knows how to push; you don't."

Mom's sudden switch to her old self took me by surprise and filled me with uncertainty. I felt like getting serious with her for the moment, and said, "You are right about me wanting to hurt and humiliate you. I don't know why, but it turns me on. It turns me on a lot. I am afraid I'm going to blow it. You're right. I don't know when to push and when to back off like Susan does. I don't want to blow it, Mom. I love all that we're doing, I truly do. I just don't think I can help myself. The more stuff I do to you, the more I want to do. I don't know what I'm capable of anymore."

"I understand, Judy. Frankly, I love what you've done so far. I don't take it personally. I know you really love me; still, you'd better slow down. I do have a rather strong masochistic streak that I never knew I had. I love the humiliation, though I hate it. I do love watching people have sex, and I will go to extremes to do so, as I have demonstrated. There are limits, however. I'm not sure what mine are. This Saturday night thing that Susan has worked up may be it. I don't know. I am trying to get mentally conditioned for the worst. The problem is, I'm not sure what the worst is. I know that once I become aroused, there is no worst. The trick will be to get me turned on before any real bad stuff goes down. That's the best I can offer. I do want to help you succeed, sweetheart. I want this to go on and on, and I am ready to get very nasty."

"I want you to get very nasty."

"Some of the things I dream about are down right sick. I am actually pleased to hear that your father is molesting you and that Trisha helps out. You may rest assured, regardless of how this works out, I will never interfere with their activities. I will be much more accommodating to them in the future. They are both welcome to stop by between visitations to use you here or borrow you. I will put that in writing for them if they wish. Sweetheart, I feel ridiculous talking serious with you trussed up like this. Would you untie me, please?"

"I want you to stay like that for a while. I like you like that."

"All right, if it turns you on. At least you didn't use rope. Stockings are quite comfortable."

"Good, because I plan to leave you like that until bedtime. I'm hoping someone will stop by."

"Judy! You wouldn't."

"I'm afraid I would. I am even thinking of calling someone. Say, if you want your cunt eaten, why not ask your mom to do it. Grandma looks like a swinging old gal. She'd do anything for her precious Bonnie."

"She wouldn't do that. Now Daddy is another story. He is almost as bad as your father. He would love to find me helpless and naked like this. Don't you even think about calling him over."

"Did he rape you or something?"

"No, I told you, your father was my first. No, Daddy's thing was fondling me and taking dirty pictures. It started when I began puberty and continued all though high school. Actually, it continued after my marriage and involved fucking once I was no longer a virgin. Dad didn't stop until I was twenty-nine. You were eight, I believe."

"Why did you continue after you left home?"

"Dad blackmailed me with the pictures he had."

"Why did you stop?"

"He began bringing in his friends and sharing."

"Did you ever screw any of them before you quit?"

"Yes, quite a few. I'm ashamed to say that it took two years of that to finally make me blow my cool. See, I can take a lot before I blow, but once I blow, that's it, no more. Ask your Grandpa."

"So, in actuality, Dad wasn't the first to break your marital vows."

"No, I broke the shit out of them way before he started messing around with Susan."

"How many men did you let screw you while you were married to Dad?"

"Boy, you really want me to dig my own hole, huh? Okay, I'll dig. There were twelve associated with your grandpa's little homegrown porno ring and ten others besides. Three were coworkers of your fathers. One was a neighbor. I fucked two delivery men, two pool cleaners, a cop to get out of a speeding ticket, and your uncle Pete. There, a full confession. Aside from every other name you called me, I'm an unfaithful whore."

"Boy, I'll say. So why did you stop?"

"I get out of control. Besides, all the men I ever had sex with were wham bammers. Not one ever ate my pussy. I began hating men. Looking was safer; masturbation was better. The rest just evolved."

"Did Grandma ever find out?"

"No, she never entered his studio, and I doubt she suspected a thing. At least she never questioned me about what went on in there. Grandma is so naive. If I saw a group of men going into a sealed room with you and staying till late at night, I'd sure be asking questions."

"Mom, Grandma is either the most naive person on the face of the planet, or she was in on all this."

"Yes, but I never did figure out which it was. She never slipped out of character. That's hard to do for so many years. I will always wonder, though."

"I sure would love to see Grandpa's photo collection."

"He'd be more than happy to show them to you as long as you agree to pose for him. Be my guest. I'm sure you'd love it, and he'd love having you as a model. If you want, I'll set up a session and give him my blessing. I'm sure he'll cream his pants."

"I'm calling him over."

"Well, if you must call anyone, you may as well call him. This would be as good a way as any to get back in his good graces. The poor guy has been dropping enough hints lately. He could probably use some nice young pussy, and I certainly need some real live cock. I guess I'll be going back into the porno business. He was always good at keeping me well supplied with stiff cocks, old ones, but most got stiff."

I dialed the number, then handed her the phone. She cupped the mouthpiece and said, "Chicken. Listen and learn." Moments later, she said, "Hi, Daddy... Bonnie... Yes, it has been a long time. Yes, I spoke with Mom about that last week. Daddy, I'm horny... No, this is not a joke. I was just thinking about all the things we used to do and it made me all horny... Yes, I thought about you, that's why I called. I want somebody to come over and fuck my horny pussy."

Mom cupped the mouthpiece again and whispered, "He's teasing me. I knew he would. He wants to hear me beg." I smiled.

"Daddy, please don't make me beg. You must know how difficult it was for me to make this call... I'm sorry... Yes, I was wrong. I haven't had any cock since my divorce. It's my own fault, I know... Okay, I will pose for you again... Yes, I'll fuck for you... Yes, I'll sign anything. I really need it bad, Daddy... Okay, I'll say it. Please, please fuck my horny pussy, Daddy!"

She cupped the phone and said, "God, he's really getting off on this."

Mom resumed, "... Daddy, I can sweeten the offer... Judy... Yes, I'll let her pose, too... Don't worry, Judy does whatever I say. She's a good little girl like I used to be. Of course I'll pose with her... Yes, if you want, I'll do that too. I'll even lick her pussy and hold her legs open so you or anybody you choose can fuck her if you'll just come over and fuck me, now!"

Mom handed me the phone and said, "He's on his way. Turn the porch light on."

I jumped with glee, clapped my hands, and said, "Oh, boy, I get to see a man fuck you, and Grandpa no less. I love it. This is so cool."

"Yeah, well, he will probably want to fuck you, too, if he can get it up twice. He could the last time we screwed. Don't expect me to stop him either. I could care less about Brad getting your cherry. If Dad wants your twat, I will be holding your legs apart for him."

"Fine, I hope he does. I don't care either. I still won't be fucking the boys with my cunt. Saturday night is on, no matter what."

"I figured as much. Honey, you should get dressed. He will enjoy unwrapping you."

I danced from her room and into mine. I just knew I was about to get my first fuck, and I always thought Grandpa was kinda sexy for an older man. He has a full head of hair and has no beer belly. He plays golf a great deal and looks much younger than fifty-eight. Fucking my own Grandpa was a big turn on. Seeing my mother fuck her dad was an even bigger one.

The door bell rang twenty minutes later. I wore my sexy red dress and Mom's high heels. I opened the door and greeted him with a kiss and got a bear hug. He was obviously in a hurry and brushed by saying, "Where's your mom, kitten?"

"In her bedroom." He took off in that direction. I followed, then watched him open the door and break into a broad smile. He saw me standing beside him and said, "Can Judy come in?"

"Yes, of course. Who do you think tied me this way?"

Grandpa looked at me and seemed to notice me for the first time. His eyes drank in my petite figure. His smile turned lecherous as he opened his arms for another hug, saying, "If I have you to thank for this, it deserves another hug. Come here, Kitten."

I moved into his arms, and this time, his hands cupped my ass cheeks and squeezed. He nuzzled my neck and whispered. "Do you want to watch Grandpa screw your Mommy, Kitten?"

"Yes, can I please?" We entered the room hand in hand and marched to the foot of Mom's bed. Grandpa eyed Mom's spread beaver and said, "Damn, that pussy gets better every year, Bonnie. Shaved pussy. I love it."

Mom said, "You haven't seen my pussy in over five years. If you think it looks good, wait to you feel inside. Come on Daddy. I need fucking, not talking."

"Not so fast, Sweetie Pie. I'm getting old. I can't rush into anything anymore. Besides, we have all evening. The first thing I want to do is get out of these clothes and get Judy out of hers. I've been dying to see how my kitten has grown."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.