Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The following morning, I was eager to see if she'd respond to our agreement. I saved my morning pee for her. I went down in my robe, took a seat in her view, parted the robe, and laid my legs open. Mom knew. She hesitated, then set her breakfast preparations aside and knelt. I did not play around this time; I simply filled her with my piss, which she drank in a continuous flow. As soon as the flow stopped, I said, "Okay, I'm finished."

In some ways this was harder on her than the protracted game, for it required her to unceremoniously kneel, suck piss, and get dismissed, much like a human toilet. When she eased off, her face was blushing. I just smiled. She returned to breakfast preparation. I drank lots of coffee.

Susan popped over as I was about to go up and dress for school. We passed a conspiratorial look and I stuck around as she sat and stirred the coffee Mom poured and set before her. Susan sat kitty corner to Mom and sat with her knees apart in an unladylike manner, which was typical of her.

Mom said, "So, how did my little girl do on her first day on the job? Satisfactory, I hope."

"She was quite satisfactory. She's a beautiful and sexy girl with all the right equipment in the right places and very photogenic. Billy and Stevie are both pleased with her performance. Oh, that reminds me. We took these pictures last night. I knew you'd want a peek."

Susan tossed thirty photos on the table. Mom's face showed her interest and shock at their vulgarity. I wanted to wait before making my move on Susan, but time pressed. I gave her a few minutes, then dramatically slipped out of my robe.

Mom looked to me with puzzlement as I made my way to kneel at Susan's feet. Susan did not react in any way as I carefully folded back her short skirt, placed her right foot on the table, and moved her left knee out. Mom sat in stunned silence and watched my head dip into Susan's beaver. I laid my cheek on Susan's left thigh so Mom could see my tongue lapping up through her friend's vaginal cleft.

Susan carried on small talk, ignoring Mom's gaze riveted to my working tongue. I could feel her eyes on me and loved what I was doing. I rubbed my face in Susan's gash, smearing her juices all over, then fastened my lips on her clit and sucked enthusiastically. On impulse, I dropped lower and pursed my lips over her piss hole, pausing to give it a nursing suck. It was a passing move, intended to demonstrate my willingness to serve her if she got the urge.

The next time my mouth went by, I got a quick shot of warm urine. It wasn't bad, so I went for more and got another. Every time I passed over it, I got another squirt. Susan could see that I was not avoiding the area. Our eyes met and she sent me a signal that said, "Are you sure you want this."

My answer was a firm suck right on her piss hole. Suddenly, her piss gushed forth filling my mouth to overflowing. I coughed, gagged, sputtered, and spilled quite a lot, but never moved my lips out of contact. When the flow slowed, I lapped at the amber stream, making lots of sucky slurpy noise and letting the piss splash over my face. I demonstrated to my mother an unmistakable show of piss sucking as it should be done.

When the flow became a dribble, I flattened my tongue and made broad laps over her whole cuntal plane. I licked spilled piss from her mound, belly, thighs, calves, and feet. Susan patted my head and said, "You know what I like about hiring your daughter to service my boys?"

"What's that, Susan?"

"I love the way she sucks up to the boss." At this, I lapped her crotch like a dog.

Mom said, "She knows where her bread is buttered, that's for sure."

Susan said, "That reminds me. She forget to pick up her money. I figured on paying her by the cum. I figured one dollar a cum was fair. Does that meet with your okay?" Mom told her the offer was generous. I was not offended by the meager sum. It was a token. Two bits would have been more appropriate.

Susan said, "By my count, that is eight blow jobs and two ass fucks, bringing the total to ten bucks. Is that what you figured, Judy?"

I stood and said it was. She handed me the ten dollar bill. I handed it to Mom and said, "I guess that makes it official. I am a whore now, huh?"

Mom took the bill, smiled, and said, "Yes, it's official. Now clean the mess you made on my floor."

I said, "I don't wipe up piss, mother. I'm a whore, not a bathroom maid."

Susan burst out laughing, and said, "She sure set you straight, huh?"

Mom was not amused. She went for a towel and had to get down on her hands and knees between Susan's widespread legs to mop up the mess we made. While watching her do this dirty deed I had an overwhelming urge to show Susan how far I'd gone with Mom. I winked at Susan, then moved inside her parted legs, right in Mom's way. Mom wiped around my feet, saying, "Honestly, Judy, if you aren't going to help, the least you could..."

Her words were cut short when she looked up and saw me thrusting my naked beaver at her, using the fingers of both hands to expose my urethra. Mom stared at it, then looked to Susan's grinning face, then back to my crotch. Her gaze remained on my crotch. I slid my feet out into a wider stance and thrust my cunt out more demandingly. I turned slightly towards Susan so she could have a good view. Mom was falling under the spell.

We watched Mom slowly scoot in place, sitting on her heels. She brought her mouth directly over my piss hole. I had my two index fingers running along the insides of my cunt grove. They framed my clit and urethra. Mom could not get a lip seal over my piss hole with my fingers in the way. She could only get close. I immediately realized the position I had inadvertently put her in and released a squirt that caught her unprepared. My stream splashed her lips.

Mom looked surprised, but not dissuaded. She opened her mouth in case I let loose another. I did just that. My stream splashed in the confines of her mouth which widened as it filled. When her mouth filled, I paused to let her swallow. Watching her swallow a mouthful of my piss was exquisite. I glanced to Susan. She was visibly impressed, wanting to see more.

For my next squirt, I moved back from Mom's gaping mouth and let loose a steady stream which Mom had to maneuver to catch. The next one, I made her chase by moving the stream with pressure from my fingers. She caught half, but the rest splashed her in the face. Mom turned red with embarrassment, but uttered no protest. Susan loved the show and applauded, laughing, and saying, "That was beautiful, Judy. Do that again!"

I did, only this time, I made it impossible for her. She caught very little, except for in her face and hair which was soaked. I figured I was good for two or three good streams, and I wanted to make the most of them. I backed off a few more inches and let it fly. She caught the first of it, but the rest I aimed down into her cleavage.

For my finale, I cupped Mom's chin and positioned her head so it was turned up in profile to Susan. I then moved over her with my feet planted wide and positioned my pussy over her nose. I used her nose to rub myself in a slow vulgar grind, then let my piss trickle out slowly to run down both cheeks, her neck, and into her robe. Susan was ectatic, and said, "This is great, Judy. I must get this on film."

I smiled, stood straight, and moved away. I went to Susan, placed my arm around her shoulder, and said, "I'm glad I was able to please you. She told me to do whatever it takes to make you happy."

"I'm happy, sweetheart. I'm very happy."

I excused myself and went to finish getting ready for school. Mom was perusing my photo set when I headed out. I kissed Susan on the cunt, then kissed Mom on the lips. On my way out, I heard Susan say, "Yes, she knows who butters her bread and where bread comes from." She yelled out, "Stop by after school. I'm sure the boys will need relief." I nodded, smiled, and went out with a flip of my skirt to show Mom I had no panties on. They were in my purse. A girl doesn't go to my school without panties on unless she wants everyone to know she's a whore. I wasn't interested in advertising. I put them on in Cindy's car while telling her everything.

On the way to school, we had time to talk about my actions. I wondered why I loved treating my mother that way, why having her drink my piss or wear my piss turned me on so much. I couldn't figure it out. On the surface my conduct seemed so out of character for me. My mother's submissive conduct was also out of character for her. I could not deny that Mom assumed her role quite readily, enjoyed her role, and that spurred me on, making my role easier and enhanced my pleasure.

Cindy didn't have a clue, but said she could imagine serving her mother but not the reverse. I could imagine her mother making Cindy serve as her toilet. I couldn't put anything past Estelle Greyson.

The one thing I did figure out was that I was hell bent on destroying Mom's game of denial. I wanted her to openly accept that I had the right to piss in her or on her at my whim, and she had to service me in that way. I wanted to be able to say, "Mom, I need to piss," and have her dutifully assume any position I required. I fantasized about being able to walk over and squirt piss in anything she was drinking--milk, coffee, wine, or beer-- and have her accept my obscene offering. I wanted to squat over her dinner plate and piss on food, piss on her corn flakes, piss on anything she might put in her mouth.

I knew I had made significant progress toward that end with the morning's demonstration. Though terribly embarrassing for her, I could tell she got off on what I did. Having someone watch made the act more thrilling for both of us. I wanted her ready to perform on Saturday and ached for the day when I could perform my piss act for Cindy, Brad, or anyone else I chose to share my perversion with.

Yes, I saw the perversion as mine, not mom's. I was the piss freak. I sensed that Mom assumed the role of a piss freak as a means to an end. Somehow, that made her services even more enjoyable.

When I arrived home, Mom was out. I figured she was at Susan's, and she was. When I arrived at Susan's house, they were seated at Susan's table, talking. Billy and Stevie, both naked, rushed up to greet me and immediately attacked my clothes. I stood passively and let them strip me naked as Mom and Susan turned to watch.

Once naked, I sauntered over to the mothers and got in a place where both had a good view. The boys were all hands, feeling, groping, fingering, and poking. They placed me on all fours and Billy mounted me up the ass while Stevie took my mouth. I put on a good show for Mom and Susan, wiggling my ass on Billy's pecker and moaning on Stevie's while sucking voraciously.

They were talking about me, talking to be heard. Susan said, "Your daughter is quite the little cock hound."

Mom's voice had that tinge of deep arousal as she said, "She sure loves cock. God, she's such a little slut. Look at her."

"I am so glad you suggested this arrangement, Bonnie. You know how to treat a friend, and she's so affordable. Hell, I could even afford to treat Red and a few of his select friends; that is, of course, if you have no objection."

"Of course not, Susan, and you might be interested in her daily rate. I think ten dollars is reasonable, don't you?"

"I like that. For groups, that would be much better. I expect you'll want to be present for any group activity."

"Naturally."

They both broke up into giggles as Billy pumped his load in my ass. Seconds later, Stevie filled my mouth. I earned two bucks.

When we separated, I went to Mom and hugged her, saying, "So, I have a group rate now, huh?"

"That's right, dear. Ten bucks, half for you, half for me."

"Wow, five whole bucks just for me, and all I have to do is let a bunch of horny men screw me silly."

"Life's grand, isn't it?"

"Yes, and getting grander." I hopped up on the table and swung around with my knees out, placing Mom between them. I opened my cunt with my fingers and said, "Guess what, Mommy?"

Billy and Stevie gathered near as Mom looked to Susan. Susan shrugged. Mom looked at my pussy, then dutifully leaned in and fastened on my piss hole. She started nursing. I'm sure she was hoping to hide what was going to happen, but I had other ideas. I let her nurse for a few minutes, then said, "Okay, Mom, are you ready?"

Mom looked up my torso and gave me a concerned look, but nodded. I gave her my stream and she began gulping and sucking. For my part, I made relief moans. Billy said, "Are you pissing or something?"

I said, "Yes, I'm pissing." I boldly used my palm to push Mom's head back three inches. My piss stream shot across the gap and into her wide open mouth, bringing awed gasps from the boys. I released her head and Mom quickly followed the stream to the source to resume sucking and swallowing. She seemed resigned to this humiliation, so when I finished, I said, "Okay, Mom, I'm finished pissing, now. Give the whole area a good tongue bath to make sure you got every drop of my piss, okay?"

Mom went about her task with resignation; Billy and Stevie aided her by opening me up, pushing my knees into my arm pits. Mom laved the entire area and even lapped up Billy's spend seeping from my asshole. I was not through humbling her though. I had another trick up my sleeve.

When she finished with a few dozen broad laps up my cunt groove, she paused to ask, "Will that do?"

I said, "No, I think there might be more. Keep licking like that." The boys had my knees pressed flat to the table. Billy rested his cheek on the inside of my left thigh; Stevie had his on my right. Mom was between the two lapping up my slit. That's when I began letting little dribbles seep out. I'd wait until she was poised at the base of my slit. My piss trickle flowed in plain sight onto her waiting tongue and she'd mop up the rest. This act was accompanied by crude comments from her audience.

I languished, fully reclined, loving the position I had her in. I was thoroughly laying to rest all vestiges of her game once and for all. The great part was, Mom seemed to be fine with that. She was putting on a performance for everyone, making quite a bit of noise while slurping and sucking my piss.

Susan moved to the other side of the table and leaned over me on her elbows wearing a big smile. With her head over mine in reverse, she said in a voice intended for Mom's ears, "I'm impressed, Judy. You have turned your mother into a good little piss slave. I think it's marvelous the way she eagerly sucks piss right from your pussy. This is too good not to share. I'm hosting a party here on Saturday for some special friends. I wonder if you and your mother would put on a little demonstration for my guests, you know, work up an act. I'd like to put the whole thing on film."

Mom's wide eyes pleaded for a negative reply, but I said, "I'd love to, Susan. We will begin practicing right away. I can't wait to show her off. Can I invite my boyfriend. Brad would love to see my mom do this. He is dying to see her naked. Would you like me to shave her pussy, too?" Mom's wrinkled brow went smooth; her eyes closed.

"Yes, that would be a nice touch. And you might consider doing her hair up with a fancy doo and fixing her makeup. High heels would be nice as well. There's nothing sexier than a beautiful naked woman wearing only heels. She will really get the men hot."

If Mom was upset with anything she heard, her lapping didn't reflect that. If anything, her tongue action mirrored her consent. She had modified her slurping technique. After making a pass up my trough, she poised with her tongue fully extended into my pussy hole with her tongue curled to form a scoop for my piss. As fluid flowed down my crack, she sucked air, drawing the amber wetness in as though through a straw. She'd then lap up the rest and get set for more. The boys loved watching her do this, and her technique felt marvelous.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.