Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

We played with each other for four hours. I sucked them off three more times each, and my pussy and tits got a thorough workout. Susan came home alone, and immediately checked for my hymen. She said, "So, you guys couldn't talk her out of it, huh? Too bad. This really is prime pussy she has here."

I was standing next to Susan while she fingered me. I had thrown on the dress when I heard the car pull up. She kept fingering my pussy and massaging my clit while she talked to the boys, treating me as though I were a manikin. I loved it. She asked, "Well, did you guys have a good time, anyway?"

Billy said, "Hell yeah, she loves sucking our dicks. She swallows, too."

Stevie said, "Yeah, she loves it. She let us finger-fuck her ass and pussy all we wanted. She even let us fuck her asshole with a cucumber."

"Oh, she did, did she?" Susan glanced at the medium size cuke lying on the floor by the sofa. The cuke was bigger than either of the boys' dicks. Her finger trailed down my crack to my asshole and slipped in easily to the palm. She said, "That went in easy. Nice ass." I clenched down on her finger by tightening my sphincter muscle, and Susan said, "Oooh, nice! Red will adore poking your fanny. He loves a good butt fuck. Now, I wish I'd invited him in."

Susan withdrew her finger and ushered the boys off to bed. When she returned, she confronted me, saying, "So, they told you the deal?"

"What makes you say that?"

"If you'd take that cuke, but balk at their cocks, you must have a reason that has nothing to do with protecting your cherry. You know the deal, don't you?"

"Yes, they told me everything."

"And now you don't want to save Mommy?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"You could have let them have your ass. That would not have let her off the hook."

"I wish I'd known that. I wasn't sure."

"Yes, I specifically told her that you have to let them fuck your cunt. She understands that."

"Susan, do you really think Mom will go along with this party thing if I don't let them fuck my pussy?"

"Honey, I know she will. She's hooked, good. It's not just me she gets to watch. I also set her up with my friends. I am a swinger, as if you didn't know. We like having her watch, but she will have to pay the price of admission. She knows I'll cut her off. So, you're thinking about letting her down, huh?"

"It crossed my mind."

"I like that. I'd like it even better if you fucked the boys right after she paid up. It would be the perfect way to cap off the evening. Mommy could watch her little girl in action, too late to do her any good. Are you doing anything Saturday night?"

"I am, now. Susan, can I bring my boyfriend?"

"Sure, if he can be cool and keep this to himself. I want Billy and Stevie to fuck you first, okay?"

"Yeah, I was kind of hoping you'd let Brad in on the train. He's nuts about Mom."

"Ooh, I like your style, kiddo. Sharing Mommy with your boyfriend, now that takes class. I see there's a bit of your mother in you, too. Would you like to see Mommy going down on some pussy. I taught her myself. She's very good."

I giggled and said, "Yes, I know. She's done it to me twice. You taught her well."

Susan laughed and clapped her hands together, saying, "Wonderful, I see a mother/daughter act in our future. They are very popular, you know. Oh, I have the perfect setup. Imagine this, Judy. You and your mother, buck-assed naked, in a sixty-nine, with her kneeling over you on all fours licking your twat while the guys pull a train on her. You'd have a terrific view, and it would certainly inspire the guys."

"Oh, God, Susan! That sounds positively filthy. I love it. Man what a view! All those cocks from up close. All that fuck juice falling on my face. Shit, that might inspire me to suck her pussy for her. I'm not into eating pussy, but if it was covered with sperm, I think I'd like it. She's dying to get her pussy sucked."

"Yes, I know. I'm not into it either. I love having it done to me, though, especially by a straight female. Don't worry, you'll get all the little spermies you ever wanted if you go along with this. I love sucking a fucking couple and then going down on the chick after he pumps her cunt full of cum. It's the only way I'll eat a cunt. Say, I've got a snatch full right now. Interested? It's Red's. His cum is very tasty."

With that, she stepped back and hoisted her skirt, baring her sperm-soaked beaver. I always thought Susan had a beautiful cunt. Now, her shaved and tattooed pussy looked delicious. I hesitated for only a moment, then dropped to my knees. Susan raised one leg and rested her foot on the arm of the sofa. She thrust out her snatch, saying, "Go for it, baby!"

I began by lapping the long runs seeping down her inner thighs, working my way up. When I got to her cunt, I delicately pried her puffy lips apart to look at the sperm oozing out. I licked at the drops as they formed on her pink tissue, then lapped long passes up through her slit from asshole to clit. She was right. Red's sperm was yummy and didn't taste too much like pussy. I loved licking Susan's spermy twat and scooted lower, pressing my face in tight to her open gash.

Susan mouthed obscene words of encouragement, calling me her little cunt-sucking whore. Her words excited me further; I licked harder and deeper. She went on, "Oh, yes, sweetie, lick my cunt good. Oh, baby, you are going to be my little whore. I'll get you more cock than you ever dreamed, and lots of fresh-fucked pussy, for sure."

I wallowed in her cunt, loving her lewd declarations. I inspired her to go on. She said, "You just take care of me and my boys, and I'll take good care of you and your mommy. I want her to hand each of them a key to your house and invite them to stop by, anytime, to take either of you any way they want you. I want to give them a pair of three-holer whores to play with. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Judy?"

I broke off momentarily to eagerly say, "Oh, yes, I love it, especially if it includes my mother."

"That, I can promise you. Even if you decided to let her off by fucking the boys before Saturday, I'd still get her. I would just postpone the party one week, that's all."

I stood and smiled, saying, "You are devious, Susan. That's what I love about you. I'm so excited. I'm going to make her lose the deal, but I want my ass fucked. That will drive her nuts, knowing I'm letting them fuck my ass but not my pussy. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"You don't have to. Billy and Stevie have been watching us all this time from the stairs. Do you want to break that ass cherry?"

I glanced up and saw them leering at us and smiled. I turned to Susan and said, "Yes. Call your little ass fuckers down here."

"Get that dress off and assume the position." She turned to the stairs and shouted, "All right you sneaks. Get your little asses down here right now. Judy has a present for you."

The boys scampered down, still naked, still sporting erections. Susan offered, "Fuck her ass, boys. Billy, you go first. Stevie, why don't you let her suck you while Billy is getting his. I'm going to load some film in the camera."

Billy entered me with a little difficulty, but my ass felt wonderful being stuffed with real meat. He pounded hard and came quickly. Stevie felt even bigger and lasted longer, fucking me for fifteen minutes while Susan took many pictures. The last few were taken while lying on her back beneath me with her head at my crotch and her spread beaver laid out before my hanging head. I couldn't resist and dove on her snatch, sucking her like mad.

Susan heaved up and held her ass a foot off the carpet for my clit sucking. Billy took the camera from her and took two shots of me with her clit in my mouth, sucking through a smile.

When we stood at the door, Susan and I kissed like lovers. I said, "You know, I can't wait to tell Mom that I ate your pussy, twice. That will really bug her when I don't offer to do her the next time she does me."

Susan smiled her devious smile and said, "Look, if you really want to get to her, the next time I stop over, get on your knees, throw back my skirt, and just start lapping away. I'll act cool, as though your lapping my cunt is the most natural thing for you to do. She'll die."

"Oh, yes, I love it. I'll go one better. Suppose I strip naked first and masturbate while I'm eating you."

"Yes, that's even better. There's another thing you can do to freak her out, but it might be beyond you. I'm not sure I should even share this."

"Oh, please do!"

"All right, but I warned you. Okay, the next time Mommy has her mouth fastened over your cunt, let some piss dribble out. Not much, just enough to let her know it's piss."

"Oh, no, I couldn't."

"Sure you can; I do all the time. Hell, Judy, the last few times your mom went down on me, I emptied my bladder, and my bladder was full. She drank it all, never once voicing an objection."

"Oh, gross. That's so dirty. Are you sure she knew you were pissing."

"Hell yes, she knew. Piss is actually quite clean; it's sterile, in fact. In the old days, doctors used it to wash wounds on the battlefield. And yes, she knows I'm pissing. Honey, sometimes, I piss a long hard stream that makes her choke and sputter. She knows. Besides, we usually sit and drink coffee for hours at a time. I never go to the bathroom, though she has to go every ten minutes. She goes for both of us, and she knows it."

"God, that is so bizarre."

"It's quite nice for me. Whenever I get the urge to piss, all I have to do is hike my skirt and widen my legs. Your mother knows that's the signal that I need to piss. She drops right down and glues her lips to my piss hole--not my clit, not my fuck hole, my piss hole. She nurses for a while before I let her have a squirt. I like to give my piss to her one squirt at a time, dragging out the piss for ten minutes or so."

"You are blowing my mind, Susan."

"On some occasions, I just pee freely. She can keep up with as fast as I can piss and never lose a drop. I have dragged pissing out for over an hour. She will not get her lips off my pisser until I say, 'I'm finished.' We never established any rules about this, it just sort of evolved that way. Now, do you still have any doubts?"

"No, but I just can't believe she'd willingly do that."

This news was the shocker of shockers. I could accept my mother's deviations, but imagining her willingly sucking piss was so far out, it boggled my mind. I mean, she was such a lady, so classy and together, always proper, never used foul language, blushed at the slightest provocation. Just hearing a dirty word come from her mouth had shocked me when I first heard it. Now, I learn she loves to drink a slut's piss, right from her pussy.

Susan continued, "She didn't, at first. It took a while to condition her. At first, I just dribbled the whole time she ate my cunt. I gradually worked up to squirts. It was just a few weeks ago that I could freely let go and know she'd take it all. We never talk about it; we just do it."

"Do the boys know that Mom drinks your piss?"

"They see her going down on me all the time. In fact, I love making her eat me when they are around. She hates doing it in front of anyone, but they don't know I'm pissing. I'd like to let them in on it, but I don't think she's ready for that level of humiliation. She's close, though. One day, I plan to show her off at a party. I'll have her kneel at my feet and open wide. I'll piss in her open mouth so everyone can see her drink my piss down. That day is coming. Would you like to witness something like that?"

"Oh, God yes! I'd love to see that."

"Look, if you dare, why don't you give Mommy a squirt next time she has her mouth over your piss hole. She'll drink yours too, I guarantee it."

"Do you really think so?"

"Absolutely, just start off slow and build up. Before long, you will be peeing as fast as you want, and Mommy will drink all you have to offer. Do try it. She gets of on sucking piss. I can tell. Look, all this talk about pissing has me ready to let loose a torrent. Unless you'd like to try some, you better let me go."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.