Golden Girl - Cover

Golden Girl

Copyright© 2005 by Tiffany

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is one of My "Tiffany" Favorites. Phil Phantom taps into the thoughts of a teen girl as she and her Mom fall into sexual domination by a neighbor, her sons and her boyfriend. There is lots golden showers in this one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I left Brad smiling and eagerly looking forward to Friday night. I had the distinct feeling that Friday night would be a real eye opener for my mother. I could see Brad's wheels turning.

When I got home, Mom seemed quite agitated. She'd spent most of her afternoon with Susan. The first thing she wanted to know was if I had changed my mind. She was pleased that I hadn't. She then wanted to know what I planned to wear.

I told her I thought jeans and a sweat shirt would be a good idea. She thought otherwise. She had two outfits already picked out and presented me with a choice. Both were my shortest dresses. I shrugged and chose the red one. She then offered me a matching pair of her high heels. The idea of wearing high heels and a dress to babysit seemed absurd, but she acted as though it were the accepted uniform. For a sexual plaything, I suppose it was.

I tried to get my homework out of the way. Mom could not stop pestering me, asking me to speculate about the upcoming night. She seemed intent on getting my commitment to be willing to go all the way. I never gave her my commitment. At seven, she suggested I shower so that she could give me my shave. I hadn't counted on that and planned to shower before bed or the next morning. Mom, however, was adamant. I showered.

The shaving went almost exactly as the first time, only she was in a bigger hurry. She quickly shaved me, but took the same amount of time playing with and sucking my pussy. She was not at all bashful this time and went down on my pussy right after drying me. She even asked me to hold my own legs wide apart for her so she could use both hands.

This time, I adjusted quickly to having my mother's face in my spread beaver. I was much more active and responsive, grinding my cunt in her face and giving her a good spread. She brought me off twice and then suggested I get up on all fours with my ass facing her. I did as she requested and lowered my shoulders to the table top, also as requested. In this vulgar position, I was asked to spread my cheeks. I found this wildly exciting and dirty. Mom pressed her face into my ass and her tongue wormed right up my butt hole. I was shocked, but very turned on.

Mom was not using her hands on me. I discovered that she was busy in her own crotch. She came while sucking my cunt. After she came, she had me roll onto my back. She stood between my wide legs, pursed three fingers at my pussy hole and wedged them inside. She then started pumping them in imitation of a cock fucking my pussy, while saying, "Wouldn't that feel good with the real thing, Judy?"

Mom's fingers did feel good, and I impulsively said, "Yes, I love it. I can't wait to fuck." This was the first time I'd ever used a real dirty word in my mother's presence. Using the "F" word felt weird, nasty, and daring. Since she accepted fuck, I added, "I can't wait to feel a real cock fucking my cunt."

This really fired her up. She fucked harder, saying "Oh, yes, baby. You'll love the feel of a stiff dick going in and out of your tight little pussy. You'll feel their sperm shooting inside, and your pussy will get all wet and warm and squishy. I want you to get nasty with them, Judy, get real down and dirty. Throw those gorgeous legs out wide and offer up your hot pussy for a fuck. Let them both fuck you tonight, okay, baby?"

Mom was working herself up with her own vulgarity. I loved seeing her like this. I was seeing a side of my mother I'd never seen before, and I found this vulgar/passion side of her exciting. I said, "Okay, Mom. I will if you want me to."

"I do, sweetheart. I told Susan you'd be perfect for the job. She wants a nasty girl, a little slut for her boys to amuse themselves with, a girl that loves to fuck and suck a stiff cock. I told Susan you were that girl. Bring this pussy back tonight all red and puffy, oozing sperm. Do it for me, okay?"

We were both into this lewd banter, each feeding off the other's words. Mom was back to fingering her pussy, and I strained up to see. I couldn't see much more then her wrist moving, but that was enough to excite me tremendously. I wanted to inspire her and said, "I will, I will let them fuck me. I want to do it for you, Mom. I want to be a good sex toy for your friend's kids. I'll do whatever Susan wants."

"Susan wants you to be a nympho slut for her boys."

"I'll let them fuck me, anytime."

"That's great. I'd like to tell her that they can come here, or you will go there, anytime, day or night."

"I'll be their private pussy on call twenty-four hours a day."

"That's the spirit, sweetheart. I'm so proud of the way you are handling this responsibility. This is a job you are getting paid for. Susan is paying you to fuck, not sit. Remember that."

"Then I'm really a whore not a sitter, right."

This made Mom pause, but then she said quite firmly, "Yes, Judy. When you accept money for fucking that makes you a whore. That's what you'll be, and that's what we'll call it from now on. You will be whoring for me, and I'll be selling your services to my best friend, understand? I'm selling your pussy."

"Yes, Mommy, sell my pussy to your friend. I want to be a good whore for you. I want to make you proud of me."

"Honey, you make Susan happy, and I will be the proudest mother ever. You know how to please Susan, don't you?"

"Yes, by spreading my legs for her sons. I'll do it, Mom; I'll do it tonight. I'll start whoring for you tonight."

At ten to eight, she had to stop. I was drained, but had to quickly get dressed. I crossed the street on wobbly legs. After the declarations I'd made to Mom, I felt obligated to get fucked, but after the wave of lust had passed, I was left facing the reality. I was nervous and just plain scared.

Susan met me at the door. Stevie and Billy were behind her, grinning from ear to ear. She welcomed me inside and said, "Judy, I am so happy to have you back. So are the boys. Aren't you guys?"

They nodded eagerly like hungry wolf pups. I felt like fresh meat. Susan explained that Red was picking her up in thirty minutes and that gave us time to get the ball rolling. I gave her a puzzled look at that statement. She then said, "Well, Judy, it's been so long since you last sat for the boys, I thought it would be nice if we could pick up where we left off."

At that instant, I felt hands slide up my legs under my dress. I jumped as fingers hooked my pantie waistband and drew them down swiftly. I sucked in a deep breath as those same hands shot back up on the inside of my legs and captured my bare beaver, causing me to squeal and crouch with my knees clamped together.

Billy had my twat in a firm grip as Susan took my elbow and said, "Oh, come now, Judy. Why the shyness? It's only us, remember? We're all intimate friends here. Come on, dear. Be a good girl. Stand straight. Move your feet out. Relax."

I stood, and I did move my knees out, but relaxing was out of the question. My heart was in my throat. Stevie was already at my feet trying to get me to lift my foot and Billy cried out, "Hey Mom, Judy shaves her twat like you. Her pussy's balder than a baby's ass."

Stevie pulled my skirt out and peered under, then pushed the hem up past my belly button. Susan knelt beside him and told Billy to move his hand. All three were kneeling at my feet with my dress bunched at my middle. I heard Susan exclaim, "Oh, my, this is beautiful, Judy. Did I inspire this?"

I said, through a deep crimson blush, "Well, yes, sorta."

"Does your mom know you shaved your twat?" While saying this, she removed my panties from my feet and tapped at the inside of my left calf. I stepped out to put about a yard between my feet.

"She shaved it the last two times."

"No shit! That bitch has been holding out on me. Are you shaving her twat?"

"No."

Susan scooted under me and looked right up into my snatch, giving me a wicked rush. She said, "Honey, I simply must get some pictures of this fabulous cunt. Don't worry. They are just for private audiences. Here, let's get these clothes off you. Take off your dress, sweetheart."

I gave her an incredulous look. She repeated the order and then added, "Hurry!" When I didn't make a move, she shrugged and stood up, turning me about. She then went for the zipper in back. I was too stunned to protest. The zipper came down; the dress went slack; suddenly, my dress was in a puddle at my feet, and I stood in my bra and high heels. She unhooked my bra, tossing it aside, then had me step free of the dress, saying, "Let's leave these heels on for now."

There I stood in all my naked glory while the boys devoured me with their eyes. Susan led me to the sofa and sat me down. I sat zombie-like. She pushed my chest back until I fully reclined, then drew my feet up, handing one leg to each boy. She said, "Make a wish, boys."

My legs went out at opposing right angles to my body as Susan reached for one of those new Poloroid cameras that take instant pictures. She focused on my beaver. I was in shock as she knelt between my legs. The flash blinded me.

"Oh, baby, this is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! Hold her feet up near her ears, guys." She knelt at my ass and moved in close to my yawning pussy, saying, "Now, each of you reach down and pry out a cunt lip. Oh, yes, beautiful. [Flash] Okay, now move her legs out in a 'V'. Hold it [Flash]. Judy, hold your tits up and pinch your nipples, sweetheart. Great [Flash]!"

By this time, I was turning-on to the exposure and crude treatment. I did as she said. I even smiled. Next, she said, "Okay, now bring her legs down and push back as far as she can stand." They had me doing the sitting splits and Susan got low for a shot up my body, inches from my pussy, saying, "Bring your hands down and play with your cunt, sweetheart. Show me some pink meat, baby. Don't hide your clit. Make it stand out. That's it. Oh, this is terrific. [Flash]."

I was soon giving Susan every shot she desired with enthusiasm. Most were wide open beaver shots that showed my smiling face in the frame and my fingers in my pussy. She even had me assume several positions with me standing on my head doing the splits as she stood over my loins and shot down into my wide gash. She laid on her back and had me straddle her, sliding my feet out to each side to lower my cunt while the boys supported me by holding my tits. She took two packs of film, twenty shots in all. It was a most bizarre experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.